Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My newest Fan Fiction attempt

+4
fantastica
Kurt Hummel
valkeakuulas
Jellyrolls
8 posters

Go down

My newest Fan Fiction attempt Empty My newest Fan Fiction attempt

Post  Jellyrolls 6/25/2012, 12:14 pm

Well, since people seemed to like Gleetastic Satirical Fan Fiction so much, I thought I'd take a stab at another Fan Fiction. This one (which I haven't really titled yet) starts with the Kurt, Finn, and Rachel receiving their acceptance letters, and shows how I think it should have gone.

Part 1

Kurt, Finn, and Rachel stood in silence for a few moments after opening their college acceptance letters. They were all in stunned silence after discovering that their dream of going to New York together were shattered when they found out Kurt did not get into NYADA, and Finn did not get into Pace University.

Finn slowly moved over to Rachel, who was accepted into NYADA, and broke the silence, “I’m so proud of you, babe. You were always destined to go to New York. You’re a star, Rachel, and this is the first step for you. Everyone will soon know the name Rachel Berry.”

Rachel said, “I can’t go to New York. Not without you and Kurt. I don’t understand this.”

Finn said, “We all knew that me getting into Pace was a long shot.”

“But what about Kurt?” Rachel asked. “Carmen Tibedaux was so impressed by your audition, Kurt, and I choked. How did I get accepted into NYADA, and you didn’t?”

“I don’t understand either, Rachel,” Kurt replied. “I was so sure I was going to get in after my audition. How am I going to tell my dad? This is going to crush him. What is this going to do to his heart?”

“We’ll talk to Burt and mom together, Kurt,” Finn said. “We have to tell them that we didn’t get into college.”

Rachel said, “We’ll call Carmen Tibedaux. I’ll send her another muffin basket. Surely there’s been a misunderstanding. I can’t go to NYADA without you, Kurt.”

“No,” Kurt said. “She sent this letter. She doesn’t want me. Stalking her might have worked for you, but I’m not going to do it.”

“But I need my best gay in New York with me, Kurt,” Rachel said.

“We should go home, Kurt,” Finn said. “Mom and Burt are probably waiting to hear about our acceptance letters.”

Kurt said, “OK.”

Finn said, “Come on, babe. We’ll drop you off on our way home.”

“I want to go see Burt and Carole with you,” Rachel said.

“OK, babe,” Finn replied.

Kurt, Finn, and Rachel went to the Hudmel house. When they walked in the door, Burt and Carole shouted, “Surprise!” as they threw streamers at Kurt, Finn, and Rachel. There was a cake on the dining room table. A banner that read, “Congratulations, Kurt and Finn! New York College Bound or Bust 2012” hung on the wall behind Burt and Carole.

Carole hugged Kurt and Finn, and said, “We are so proud of you, boys.”

Burt said, “This is just the beginning of amazing things for both of you, and you too, Rachel. We’re going to miss you, but we are so thrilled to see you all succeed.”

Kurt said, “Dad, Carole, we need to talk to you.”

Carole said, “Not until we have some cake and punch to celebrate our college men.” She took their hands and lead them to the table.

Finn said “Please, mom. We really need to talk to you.”

Burt said, “We need a family picture with the cake.”

Kurt said, “Please, dad. Can we just sit and talk?”

Carole said, “Where’s the camera, Burt?”

Burt said, “I got it right here in my pocket.” He took the camera out. “And don’t forget about the presents for the boys.”

Finn, “Burt, wait. We need to talk to you.”

Burt said, “Not until after pictures. Come on. Let’s get a picture of the three future New Yorkers.”

Kurt said, “Dad, you’re not listening to us. We need to talk to you. Dad, I didn’t get into NYADA.”

Burt dropped the camera and said, “What?”

Kurt said, “I didn’t get into NYADA. I thought I would get in, but I didn’t. I’m not going to New York. I’m going to be stuck in Lima forever.”

“And I’ll be stuck here with him,” Finn said. “I didn’t get into Pace.”

Carole said, “Finn, Kurt, I’m so sorry.” She hugged him.

Burt said, “What kind of a school did Ms. Pilsbury have you apply to? What kind of a school wouldn’t accept a kid as amazing as you? No one sings like you, Kurt. That Tibideaux lady obviously has no eye for talent. That school is probably a fraud.”

“Rachel got into NYADA,” Kurt said.

“I’ve been telling Kurt there has to be a mistake, Mr. Hummel,” Rachel said. “He gave the perfect audition, and I choked. He deserves it more than I do.”

“If I deserved it, I would have got in,” Kurt said. “Now I’m stuck here. I’m never getting out of Lima.”

“You will get out of Lima, Kurt,” Burt said. “No one is keeping my kid from achieving his dreams. We’ll figure something out. For both you and Finn.”

Carole said, “Finn, Kurt, you are amazing young men. Both of you are destined for greatness.”

“We’re going to figure all this out, Kurt and Finn,” But said. “I’ll be damned if my kids don’t achieve their goals. In the meantime, you can work at the tire shop. You will both always have a job in the tire shop if you need it, but I know it is only temporary. Kurt, Finn, I believe in both of you, and I know that you are going to do great things in your lives. All parents dream of their kids having a better life than them, and I know that both of you are destined to better things than working at Hummel Tire & Lube.”

Kurt smiled a sad smile and said, “I love you, dad.”

Burt hugged his son, and said, “I love you too, kid.”

Finn said, “Thanks, Burt. I’m glad that you married my mom because you are a great dad. I love you.”

Burt hugged Finn and said, “I love you too, Finn.”

Carole said, “Come on and sit everyone. Let’s have some cake.”

To be continued….
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

My newest Fan Fiction attempt Empty Re: My newest Fan Fiction attempt

Post  valkeakuulas 6/25/2012, 1:48 pm

Ooh, this made me tear up a bit, but also laugh a little: "OK, babe." Finn is Rachel's android! neutre Do keep on going.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/25/2012, 2:52 pm

That was great! May want to start my own fan fic. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/25/2012, 8:08 pm

haha, I have this strong urge to stick my foot in the door and continue this story in my sinister way, but I am afraid Jellybean will beat me up w/ a rolling pin.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/25/2012, 8:54 pm

fantastica wrote:haha, I have this strong urge to stick my foot in the door and continue this story in my sinister way, but I am afraid Jellybean will beat me up w/ a rolling pin.
You can write fanfic of a fanfic Smile.

And Karen, I like this fic too Smile. But it still hurts as much as it's funny...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/25/2012, 9:16 pm

fantastica wrote:haha, I have this strong urge to stick my foot in the door and continue this story in my sinister way, but I am afraid Jellybean will beat me up w/ a rolling pin.

I won't beat you up with a rolling pin, but I will start calling you Blarren because you would be riding on my coat tails like Blarren rides on Chris. Write your own fan fiction. It's fun.

And I haven't written part two yet, but I do have it mapped out in my head.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/25/2012, 9:19 pm

no, i just wanted to mess up yours (like I did Kurtsie4ever's thing last time). Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/25/2012, 9:23 pm

fantastica wrote:no, i just wanted to mess up yours (like I did Kurtsie4ever's thing last time). Smile

No, you just want to be like your idol Darren Criss.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/25/2012, 9:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:...
“But what about Kurt?” Rachel asked. “Carmen Tibedaux was so impressed by your audition, Kurt, and I choked. How did I get accepted into NYADA, and you didn’t?”

Until today we're trying to figure out the same Rachel dryy

Kurt, Finn, and Rachel went to the Hudmel house. When they walked in the door, Burt and Carole shouted, “Surprise!” as they threw streamers at Kurt, Finn, and Rachel. There was a cake on the dining room table. A banner that read, “Congratulations, Kurt and Finn! New York College Bound or Bust 2012” hung on the wall behind Burt and Carole.

wub How Sweet!!! I feel bad for Burt and Carole who prepared all of this for their kids.

This was a good attempt Jelly. Oh My you WROTE the scene that it should have been done in the series, the one I was expecting to see. crycry dryy Thx
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/27/2012, 12:53 pm

Part 2

While everyone was quietly nibbling at the cake, the doorbell rang. Carole said, “I’ll get the door.” She walked out of the dining room. She came back a minute later with Blaine.

Blaine, who was carrying a large present, smiled and said, “Hi, everyone.”

Burt said, “Hi, Blaine.”

Finn said, “Hi, dude.”

Carole said, “Do you want some cake and milk, Blaine?”

“Sure, Mrs. Hummel,” Blaine said, as he sat down next to Kurt. He said, “Hi, Kurt,” as he leaned over to kiss Kurt.

Kurt said, “Hi.”

“I know I already gave you those monogrammed towels for graduation, but I have something else for you, Kurt,” Blaine said. “It just arrived in the mail, and I couldn’t wait to give it to you.”

Blaine was excitedly bouncing in his chair as he handed the present to Kurt, completely oblivious to the somber atmosphere around the table. “Open it, Kurt.”

Kurt unwrapped the present, and took the cover off the box. He saw a NYADA scarf, notebook, pens, cell phone cover, and other trinkets.

“I almost got you a NYADA hoodie, but I knew you wouldn’t be caught dead in a hoodie,” Blaine said. He reached for the scarf and started to put it around Kurt’s neck.

Kurt’s eyes filled with tears, as he said, “Blaine, I didn’t…”

Blaine mistakenly thought Kurt was crying tears of joy because of the gift, and he interrupted Kurt saying, “I knew you’d love this stuff. This scarf is perfect for you, Kurt. It brings out the color of your eyes. You will be the most handsome student at NYADA, at least until I get in next year.”

Kurt stood up and pulled the scarf off his neck. He threw it back in the box and said, “I won’t be there. I didn’t get in. Excuse me.” He ran out of the room in tears.

Blaine sat there with a bewildered look on his face. He said,” Wait a second. I’m confused. What does Kurt mean? He didn’t get in? How could that be? I saw his audition. He killed it. Mrs. Tibideaux loved it. Surely he is going to NYADA.”

“God, Blaine, you can be so clueless sometimes,” Rachel said. “Kurt said it clear as day. He didn’t get into NYADA. None of us can figure out why.”

“Should I go talk to him?” Blaine asked.

“Someone should go talk to him,” Carole said.

“I’ll go talk to him,” Burt said, as he got out of his chair.

“I’m his boyfriend,” Blaine said. “I should go talk to him.”

Burt said, “OK.”

Blaine walked up to Kurt’s bedroom and tapped on the door. He opened it a crack, and saw Kurt sitting on his bed crying. He walked into the room and sat next to Kurt on the bed. He wrapped an arm around him and said, “I’m sorry you didn’t get into NYADA, Kurt.”

“I just don’t understand this, Blaine,” Kurt said. “I thought I did so well on my audition, and Carmen Tibideaux loved it.”

“You did do an amazing job, Kurt,” Blaine said. “And those golden pants really showed how sexy you can be.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do now, Blaine,” Kurt said. “I didn’t apply to any other colleges. I didn’t pick any safety schools. Ms. Pilsbury didn’t think it was necessary.”

“You not getting into NYADA this year isn’t a bad thing, Kurt,” Blaine said. “Now we won’t have to be separated. You can take a couple of classes at Lima Community College. And you’ll be able to come watch me perform with the glee club. Then next year, we can both apply to NYADA together. If you don’t get into NYADA next year, you can still come to New York and live with me, and we’ll find another school for you to go to where you can work on your skill. Or you can wait tables or something.”

Kurt glared at Blaine with one of his best bitch faces, and said, “What did you just say? It sounds like you don’t think that I can get into NYADA or any other good performing art school.”

“Well, you didn’t get into NYADA this year,” Blaine said. “Kurt, you know you sing like a girl, and though I like hearing you sing, there are lots of girls out there who can sing the songs you sing better than you.”

“I can’t believe you just said that to me,” Kurt snapped, as he pulled himself away from Blaine.

Blaine said, “I’m just being realistic, Kurt. You must realize that you’ll never be cast as Evita or Fanny Brice.”

“I know that, Blaine,” Kurt snapped. “But I also know that I’m meant to be on a Broadway stage. I have the talent. I have the drive. I have stage presence. I know I can make it on Broadway.”

Blaine said, “Well maybe if you spent more time fitting into the mold of a Broadway leading man, and less time singing girl songs you wouldn’t be sitting here excited about getting into NYADA instead of moping about not getting in.”

“I’m not changing who I am for anyone,” Kurt said. “I’m unique. NYADA or any other school should take me for who I am, not try to mold me into a carbon copy of everyone else. NYADA or no NYADA, I’m going to New York, and I’m going to be successful.”

Blaine said, “You seem to care a lot more about New York and your dreams than you do about us. You seem so focused to get out of Lima and away from me. This is a great opportunity for us, Kurt. Can’t you see? You didn’t get into NYADA so we can stay together. We won’t have to be separated this year. Isn’t that more important than going to New York with no school lined up?”

“I want to have a future with you, Blaine,” Kurt said. “You know that. But I also need to work towards my dream to ensure that we could have a good future together. I’ve supported you emotionally and loved you since the day we met. I want to go to New York and work towards my goals so that I can be successful and ensure financial stability for us so we can support each other between jobs. I want to achieve my goals to ensure that we can enjoy life, and travel, and have the things that we want.”

“I’m not worried about that, Kurt,” Blaine said. “I know I’ll be able to make more than enough money to support both of us after college. I’m going to be a star, Kurt. You won’t even need to work ten years from now because I’ll be making more than enough money to support both of us.”

“Do you just see me as your house husband, Blaine?” Kurt asked. “Is that what I am to you? Just someone to run your household while you’re working? Someone to walk the red carpet with you and look lovingly at you at your premieres?”

Blaine said. “I want us to be together forever, and I am more than willing to support you. I just think you need to set more realistic goals for yourself. You didn’t get into NYADA, Kurt. Clearly you don’t have what it takes to make it on Broadway.”

“Wow. Just wow,” Kurt said. “Clearly I need to reassess my future now.”

“Absolutely,” Blaine said, clearly believing that Kurt agreed with what he was saying.

“I’m going to New York, Blaine,” Kurt said. “I’m going to make it on Broadway, and I’m going to win a Tony. And after hearing what you really think about me tonight, it’s clear to me that I will be doing it without you.” Kurt went over to the jewelry box on his dresser, and took out a small ring box. He took the gum wrapper ring Blaine gave him for Christmas and said, “Clearly, this didn’t have the same meaning to you as it did to me.” He put the ring in Blaine’s hand, and said, “Take it and go.”

“You’re breaking up with me?” Blaine asked.

“Yes, Blaine,” Kurt said. “Clearly our visions for our future do not match up.”

“You are seriously breaking up with me for being honest with you?” Blaine asked.

“No,” Kurt replied. “I’m breaking up with you for not being a supportive and encouraging boyfriend. I have always supported, and encouraged you, Blaine. But you clearly do not support and encourage me. The only time you’ve ever really encouraged me towards my dreams was when you asked me to do a duet with you when I was at Dalton. And you admitted that you did that to spend more time with me, not because you thought I was good enough to perform at a competition.”

“You’ll never find anyone as good as me to love you, Kurt,” Blaine said. “You were alone before you met me, and you’ll be alone when you leave me.”

“I’m not worried about that, Blaine,” Kurt snapped. “I’m sure I’ll find someone who will love, support, and encourage me. I want a partner in life who is my equal. Not someone who thinks he’s better than me.”

“Good luck with that,” Blaine snapped as he stormed out of the room.

A few seconds later, Kurt heard the front door slam, and then he heard Burt call, “Kurt, are you all right?”

Kurt walked out of the room, and started to walk down the stairs. He saw Burt, Carole, Finn, and Rachel standing in the hall.

Burt asked again, “Kurt, are you all right? Where did Blaine go?”

“Blaine and I just broke up.”

To be continued…
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/27/2012, 5:33 pm

Wow, I think you just wrote one of my dream Klaine break-up scenes tonguue I know I won't be seeing it on my screen but it's always a pleasure to read about it fanny2

BTW, I would love if you describe more about the characters' expressions between the conversations. I think it would let the readers understand the emotions that they were going through neutre I'm not a writer but that's just my suggestion after reading lots of fanfictions in the past. I hope you don't mind that I'm giving advise to you here, you can always ignore it if you don't like it.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/27/2012, 7:52 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Part 2

“You not getting into NYADA this year isn’t a bad thing, Kurt,” Blaine said. “Now we won’t have to be separated. You can take a couple of classes at Lima Community College. And you’ll be able to come watch me perform with the glee club. Then next year, we can both apply to NYADA together. If you don’t get into NYADA next year, you can still come to New York and live with me, and we’ll find another school for you to go to where you can work on your skill. Or you can wait tables or something.”

My newest Fan Fiction attempt 7JDYQ

How did he say that? Is that's supportive boyfriend? huh I won't deny at the beginning it was kinda nice bringing all the NYADA stuff though it wasn't the moment but then ... bitch please! and Is that the ring from the missed scene from Christmas episode,right? Sorry I forgot about it lol.

Where's the next chapter Jelly? :D

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/27/2012, 8:52 pm

klaine shouldn't breakup. it's too sudden. at least acknowledge the bad feelings all teh way back to god knows when. there needs to be build up - long build up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/27/2012, 11:57 pm

Aside from the sadness in my Klainer heart, I thought it was pretty good. I've made the decison to try and write my own fan fic. neutre I might start it some time next week because I'm so tired from my Summer Studio. I hate getting up early (especially during summer) but its so worth it.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/3/2012, 1:43 am

Wow, you really made me want to punch a hobbit repeatedly. And I'm not a violent person. But yay for that breakup!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/3/2012, 2:17 am

I am glad for the breakup. I think I dislike Blaine more in this fic.than I do in the actual series.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/3/2012, 7:12 am

After my last fan fiction where everyone loved an adored Blaine, I had to get rid of him fast. I'm tired about writing about Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/3/2012, 9:21 pm

After doing that one fanfiction with fantasica I was inspired and started writing my own. neutre I have it planned out in my head and post it whenever I get a chance. I keep distracted by my role plays on Glee Forum.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 9:43 pm

^ i promise I will never distract you again.

personally I have no interest in writing fan fictions, but writing is fun, and messing up other's writing is even more so. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum