Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  ColferInspired 5/15/2012, 1:22 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41m9y4mVW1qjnvkwo1_500

annieroselee:

This little girl next to me gave him a stuffed diet coke bottle her mom made and a little toy llama with birthday ribbon on it. He was so amazed!

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/15/2012, 1:32 am

^Aww that's so sweet. wub If I met him I'd want to give him a present.

I love the look on his face
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/15/2012, 3:06 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41m9y4mVW1qjnvkwo1_500

annieroselee:

This little girl next to me gave him a stuffed diet coke bottle her mom made and a little toy llama with birthday ribbon on it. He was so amazed!

And here is the picture with her, so cute

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41dl3R6r91qe476yo1_500

The little girl is Lilly, she is one of our Hugs4Chris Huggers. Her mom is the sweet lady who gave Chris the bouquet of flowers at the Apple store Meet the Film Makers talk during SBL weekend.

They were at the Live with Kelly show today and Lilly finally got to meet Chris. <3
Sourcehttp://sweet-llama-cheeks.tumblr.com/
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 3:09 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41uzpznvQ1qau977o1_500

And his body looks really sweet here.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/15/2012, 5:52 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41pnfsR5w1qai06so1_1280

^He has the best faces, LOL.
fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41mj9S4461qbedwvo1_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41mj9S4461qbedwvo2_250
They are cute!

And wuh, I like Lea's dress! Not the shoes.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Empty Consideration

Post  fountain 5/15/2012, 2:47 pm

I know it may be early for this, but what exactly are Colfer's chances of being nominated for an Emmy this year (I have no expectation of him winning anything) but a nomination would be the perfect press for his new projects. So are his chances good at all (even with Glee's subpar writing?)

fountain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/15/2012, 2:57 pm

^I'm not an expert in this, but I don't think there are many chances. :'(
It's not for him, he just doesn't have the material. I read that for the beginning it depends a lot on which episodes Glee is going submit, but the writing this season was just awful, so I have no idea.

Hope someone can give a better answer, and a little hope for Chris to be nominated.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m42rtzFrqz1qjw66no1_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/15/2012, 3:02 pm

Not saying much , but I think "Choke" was as good a Emmy submitting episode for Chris as any other one in that he actually did some "comedy" in that one.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/15/2012, 3:16 pm

I feel like that, at the Emmys, they nominate sometimes someone out of "tradition", so if the competition is not too hard (in this category, though, I don't think it will be the case), he can be nominated as a trustworthy candidate.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/15/2012, 3:20 pm

Some other excellent actors in other show are way overdue for a bid (especially IMO several actors in "Parks and Recreation" ) so I wouldn't be shocked at all if Chris is shut out this year.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/15/2012, 4:37 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41vkh9Hm01qmf0wgo1_r2_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m41vkh9Hm01qmf0wgo2_r2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Chandler_bed
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/15/2012, 4:47 pm

Per earlier discussion

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m42oyuYYH21r4ezfzo1_1280
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/15/2012, 4:53 pm

As for that earlier question, NON but Chris will do. blushh

But, I think I will have to wrestle Paolo and Shinra for him. And they do have that which I don't, which is unfortunately the deciding factor. :angry:

But he is looking particularly hot on those two pics, so I had to show my appreciation in some other way besides just posting them. I could have posted my "favorite gif", but I fear Jelly would ban me for using it every chance I get. Smile

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2012, 5:05 pm

^
Btw is Paulo not Paolo but is just a letter lol

Dammit! if they were girls at least you can throw their hair because I heard is one of the women weakest point when's about street fight lol and have you ever considered plastic surgery or that too far?

C'mon I like your fav gif Smile always it makes my day but if you don't wanna go againts Jelly's rules, It's fine ... what a pity :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/15/2012, 5:55 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Per earlier discussion

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m42oyuYYH21r4ezfzo1_1280
All I can think of is that these posters are always so bad done.

"Moving, funny and exhilarating..."
How 'old' is this quote? LOL.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/15/2012, 6:07 pm

more candids: (larger versions and more at source)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Normal_cco_20120514A_003
I love his non-smily face

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Cco_20120514A_004

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Cco_20120514A_002

when he's not smiling, he's really handsome - i mean no more little boyish cute. just handsome.

Last edited by fantastica on 5/15/2012, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/15/2012, 6:24 pm

I love when he doesn't smile too! I mean, don't get me wrong (LOL) I like when he smile, but when he does most of the time he looks like a baby and I feel like a pedo. Instead, when he doesn't, he looks his age, and more georgeus.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 8:12 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Chris and Lea look great together. If he weren't gay, they'd make an adorable couple.

With Lea Michele? I respectfully disagree. But perhaps I just don't see it cause I'm not really fond of her.

tanita_mors wrote:
But, I think I will have to wrestle Paolo and Shinra for him. And they do have that which I don't, which is unfortunately the deciding factor. :angry:

I'd lose. :( I've been raised in the "boys don't hit girls, not even with a rose's petal" tradition.

brisallie wrote:^

Dammit! if they were girls at least you can throw their hair because I heard is one of the women weakest point when's about street fight lol

Well, yank my hair and I'll run away screaming. blinkk
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2012, 9:40 pm

Emile wrote:I love when he doesn't smile too! I mean, don't get me wrong (LOL) I like when he smile, but when he does most of the time he looks like a baby and I feel like a pedo. Instead, when he doesn't, he looks his age, and more georgeus.

AGREE wub

Jellyrolls wrote:
Chris and Lea look great together. If he weren't gay, they'd make an adorable couple.

I've thought the same too! if not with Dianna Agron but most of the time I see them more as brother/sister so I don't wanna see an incest relationship lol

brisallie wrote:^

Dammit! if they were girls at least you can throw their hair because I heard is one of the women weakest point when's about street fight lol

Well, yank my hair and I'll run away screaming. blinkk

Don't worry Paulo, this only works with girls because they have longer hair so it's easier to throw it , but you could be hit on "there" tonguue you know what I meant.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 10:31 pm

^I've long hair.

And, hey, if I have to see Chris getting it on with a girl, Dianna Agron is the one I would choose for him, or Emma Watson.

Or Charlize Theron. Or Mila Jovovich.

Last edited by paulopf on 5/15/2012, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add those two names)
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/15/2012, 10:33 pm

paulopf wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

With Lea Michele? I respectfully disagree. But perhaps I just don't see it cause I'm not really fond of her.

Visually, they look good together, but he is waaaaaaaaayyyyy to good for her.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2012, 12:24 am

paulopf wrote:^I've long hair.

And, hey, if I have to see Chris getting it on with a girl, Dianna Agron is the one I would choose for him, or Emma Watson.

Or Charlize Theron. Or Mila Jovovich.

Long hair? You're danger in boy Twisted Evil kidding

I'll go for Dianna and Emma too but as I've said before sometimes Dianna and Chris looks like bros so is kinda scary but there's not blood so don't matter lol. The other two are old for Chris.

Jellyrolls wrote:
paulopf wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Visually, they look good together, but he is waaaaaaaaayyyyy to good for her.

Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 12:47 am

I have a soft spot for long haired boys.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 2:26 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_m43m8nl7Nb1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/16/2012, 3:06 am

Emile wrote:I love when he doesn't smile too! I mean, don't get me wrong (LOL) I like when he smile, but when he does most of the time he looks like a baby and I feel like a pedo. Instead, when he doesn't, he looks his age, and more georgeus.
and more photogenic ^^

brisallie wrote:Long hair? You're danger in boy Twisted Evil kidding
not kidding Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next