Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Emile 6/6/2012, 6:16 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Chris is most likely going to that Obama benefit tonight thrown by RM, but from what i hear there is no camera coverage so probably no video and maybe a pic or to.
also, there is a rumor that Chris may also be present at the first LGBT benefit, the one where DC is singing instead of Pink. there will be cameras there apparently, but Chris isn't confirmed.
There wasn't already a similar night event thrown by RM? Shocked
valkeakuulas wrote:Despite being morbidly afraid of the sun maybe he's been spending some time in the sun and that has made his hair lighter, it happens *runs and hides own freckels and sandy sun hair*
Don't tell me, my face is full of freckels every summers, all the summer, and it's annoying.
But I think Chris recently said something about how is probably his face wash that is doing this to the hair...yeh? Not sure. Maybe is a mix of both face wash and sun, ehe.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  BlueJazz 6/6/2012, 6:17 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Chris is most likely going to that Obama benefit tonight thrown by RM, but from what i hear there is no camera coverage so probably no video and maybe a pic or to.
also, there is a rumor that Chris may also be present at the first LGBT benefit, the one where DC is singing instead of Pink. there will be cameras there apparently, but Chris isn't confirmed.

Well, Crisscolfer shippers would probably rejoice if he's confirmed on attending the 2nd event dryy I personally hope that he would spend those time on working on a 2nd book or movie if those events don't help his career at all.

ps: We may get drunk pics of Chris and Obama from the 2nd event tonguue

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 6:25 pm

i wouldn't count on it if it's just a rumor - or crisscolfer fan's wishful thinking.

it's a very expensive event. its for fund raising, so every attendant has to pay how many thousands of dough? of course everyone who is invited will be able to pay.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/6/2012, 7:18 pm

fantastica wrote:is that BEA thing in NYC? how come I wasn't told earlier??? blinkk

You knew it months ago, Kim. You even were briefly considering going.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 7:21 pm

I did? no I didn't!!! that's why I asked people yesterday what time zone this BEA thing would be on. I thought it was on west coast!

please don't tell me i have dementia. I am too young for that. :( crycry

Edit: ok I just realized that I completely confused this event w/ ALA event, which is not on the East Coast. So when I saw BEA info I thought it was ALA which I can't attend, so I didn't bother to read more details about it. So I never realized it was in NYC.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/6/2012, 7:36 pm

fantastica wrote:^ he's becomign a red-head.
fantastica wrote:is that BEA thing in NYC? how come I wasn't told earlier??? blinkk

Probably is the sunlight (or highlights he denies to have) Smile and you didn't know this was in NYC? I was sure you knew o.o

fantastica wrote:...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 Chris%2BColfer%2BChris%2BColfer%2BStrolls%2BAround%2BSoho%2B_Eng01pMCNXl

he looks like an FBI agent when he wasn't smiling. I mean he looks like he's in his twenties.

I have said before that I like his non smiling pics because he looks HIS AGE. In addition is rumored he's going to a Obama event or actually a RM event, where probably Obama is going? If it that, he's ready for it.

Emile wrote:Just because the creepy guy in the background is a priceless GPOY but burn those red shoes, my god:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_m57pdc1pdt1qkfqli

The first thing I see is Chris of course but What are those red shoes? or are sneakers? blinkk

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 7:40 pm

the RM/obama event is a fund raising dinner by the LGBT community - they want to thank Mr. O for supporting their cause thus contribute to his re-election campaign. tonight's white house event is a different thing. that's the one where pink is scheduled to sing but can't make it. It's the law that one cannot campaign inside the white house.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/6/2012, 8:19 pm

I loooooove all the pictures and videos from the BEA conference today. I really enjoyed watching not just Chris's parts, but Lois Lowry's and John Green's as well. Chris looks amazing in these new photos, too. Smile

Delight wrote:

I would've thought the new movie would be underway already, given that Chris would have to start filming Glee again soon. There hasn't been any new information about his movie for quite a while now. I just hope that it hadn't been cancelled.

This is what I hope for, too....that Chris's film has just been delayed, maybe to the following year, instead of cancelled. I'd be so sad if it was cancelled. :( Hopefully he's just postponing it until a summer where he can spend most of his break devoted to it, since this summer he'll be busy with The Land of Stories.

BlueJazz wrote:
It's ok, Erin. I love both your optimism (which gives us some hope) and Kim's pessimism (which remind us not to get our hopes up) around here. I know that this sounds weird but that's just who I am, a person who tends to contradicts myself sometimes. *shrug*

After the experience of having to deal with one too many disappointments on Glee, a healthy dose of pessimism is required. Otherwise we'd get sucker-punched again like we did in the finale. The one time we assumed that something good would happen to Kurt is the one time we were proven wrong. Never again.

I try to be pessimistic, but I usually end up bouncing back. Or I'm sad for a while then think, well, it'll definitely get better the next time, it's leading up to something, something great and happy is coming. I guess it's my own coping mechanism, like pessimism is for Kim; I decide things are going to turn out alright because if I don't, it hurts too much.

The Rachel stans on Glee Forum's "was the finale fair to Kurt?" threads for some odd, strange reason actually did wonders to calm me down and cheer me up, too. blinkk Don't ask me how, I dunno either.

I'm glad my blind optimism is helpful sometimes though. hapitgh

Emile wrote:
But I think Chris recently said something about how is probably his face wash that is doing this to the hair...yeh?

I can vouch for Chris that certain acne medication definitely bleaches your hair, if you accidentally get it too close for too long. I know, because this has happened to me, and to my extremely unfortunate pillow cases, whom have had the colors bleached out of them at night while my cheek was pressed to them...

Acne meds are scary. unsure

But porcelain_fans unearthed an old tweet where Chris also stated that his hair becomes a lighter strawberry blonde color (and curly!) the longer it gets, so maybe that's what's actually happening to him. Or a combo of both.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/6/2012, 8:53 pm

@Kim, thanks to clarify me everything about the event Smile

ColferGirl wrote:

The Rachel stans on Glee Forum's "was the finale fair to Kurt?" threads for some odd, strange reason actually did wonders to calm me down and cheer me up, too. blinkk Don't ask me how, I dunno either.

No!!! I wont ask you how this "thing" happened but I'm still impress how they did it blinkk

I can vouch for Chris that certain acne medication definitely bleaches your hair, if you accidentally get it too close for too long. I know, because this has happened to me, and to my extremely unfortunate pillow cases, whom have had the colors bleached out of them at night while my cheek was pressed to them...

Acne meds are scary. unsure

But porcelain_fans unearthed an old tweet where Chris also stated that his hair becomes a lighter strawberry blonde color (and curly!) the longer it gets, so maybe that's what's actually happening to him. Or a combo of both.

Seriously Acne meds can do that to your hair? Stress is the only thing that has provoked any reaction in my hair but nothing else, not even acne medication or possibly they weren't strong enough as your treatment o.o Though I tend to use more creams than pills.

By other side and possibly is nonsense, but I have seen pictures of Chris's mom and she's red-hair so it could be genetic. Althought I'm not sure if is her natural hair color lol. However I believe his hair curl up when it gets longer because that happen to the tips of my hair.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 8:56 pm

It must be benzoyl peroxide, which is a bleach. It's not as strong and damaging as hydrogen peroxide, but I would not recommend people using it because it's an oxidizer - it generates free radicals which damages your skin in the long run - in other words, it can age your skin faster.

I have monthly pimples (yes even at my age) and they are always HUGE and inflamed and painful and takes almost a whole month to clear. It also flairs up if I am stressed, so it's defintiely hormonal. the only way to treat it - trust me I have tried them ALL - is to treat it from within. Earlier this year my mom gave me some chinese traditional med pills which "cools" the body (translate to English: it's anti-inflamatory) when I visited her and it happened to be the worst day of my skin. One day later the giant pimple stopped being inflamed and started to shrink. In the past, no topical remedies, no matter how harsh they are, could achieve this miracle. So I started reading about chinese traditional medicine, and recently when a new pimple flaired up and I was away from mom and her miracle pills I decided to treat it myself, by drinking a herbal tea infused w/ pure chrisanthamom flowers and goji berries (the berries are eaten afterwards). the first day I drank it 3 times a day, and the next morning the inflamation was gone, and hte pimple started to shrink. haven't flaired up since. been drinking this tea daily now for maintenance. By the way I only use very mild baby wash to wash my face. STrong cleansers will only increase oil production, making things worse.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/8/2012, 4:15 am

Take this with a massive grain of salt but there is a rumour Chris will be a judge on one the TGP episodes. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 357632081

I don't believe it because I don't think he would be interested in doing something like this. I'm sure he would have better things to do.

I don't know about the filming, if the show is live or has already been filmed. So if has already been filmed I would prefer proof than fangirl's starting a rumour, if that is all it is. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/8/2012, 4:27 am

^ It's (possibly) true. The episodes have been shot way back, if I'm not mistaken, sometime during Glee's latter-half.

'The Glee Project' Adds Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley as Mentors
Darren Criss will also return for his fourth turn on the Oxygen reality competition series, plus scoop on "Glee" Season 4 from Ryan Murphy.

Glee stars Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley are headed to Oxygen's The Glee Project.

"The funny thing about the mentors for this season is that the Glee cast really wanted to do it," Murphy said. "The first season, they did not want to do it but then they all watched the show and they became fans of the show and for the most part they called me and said, 'I want to do it!' Lea [Michele] does, it Cory [Monteith] does it, Naya [Rivera] does it, Amber [Riley] does it, Darren does it, Chris Colfer does it, they all do it. Jane does it. They each have an episode."
source

Guess that means I'll have to watch at least one of these episodes. Any bets on what kind of theme he'll get?

(The fact that Murphy addresses Chris as Chris Colfer makes me think Chris wasn't that excited, tbh.)

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/8/2012, 4:40 am

E-ko wrote:^ It's (possibly) true. The episodes have been shot way back, if I'm not mistaken, sometime during Glee's latter-half.

Darren Criss will also return for his fourth turn on the Oxygen reality competition series, plus scoop on "Glee" Season 4 from Ryan Murphy.

Glee stars Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley are headed to Oxygen's The Glee Project.

"The funny thing about the mentors for this season is that the Glee cast really wanted to do it," Murphy said. "The first season, they did not want to do it but then they all watched the show and they became fans of the show and for the most part they called me and said, 'I want to do it!' Lea [Michele] does, it Cory [Monteith] does it, Naya [Rivera] does it, Amber [Riley] does it, Darren does it, Chris Colfer does it, they all do it. Jane does it. They each have an episode."
source

Guess that means I'll have to watch at least one of these episodes. Any bets on what kind of theme he'll get?

(The fact that Murphy addresses Chris as Chris Colfer makes me think Chris wasn't that excited, tbh.)

That could be the case. Though it could be a typo and they just didn't put his last name in brackets. But then again it could be Chris towing the line again.

Oxygen would know the additions of Chris and Jane would most probably encourage more viewers to watch. I hope Chris's theme is broadway. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 4247136565

This is the only episode I will be watching. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/8/2012, 4:47 am

Yeah, probably more me projecting, because I just noted that it's pretty likely they've gotten used to addressing Chris as Chris Colfer what with Darren's last name -- another reason why this partnership should die in a fire, if you ask me, lol! It also struck me that Murphy just rattles off his A-listers, dear Lord.

There will be a Broadway-theme? I'm not keeping up with the spoilers/teasers for this season at all.

Also, I forgot to say that at the source there's some more hedging and some more ammo for the Summer of Lies '12, so read at your own discretion.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/8/2012, 5:08 am

Maybe he will mentor for "Theatricality"?

Ugh, the only episode I will watch.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/8/2012, 5:10 am

Howcome I'm again getting the vibe that Ryan has just dumped this idea in the air and that makes it impossible for Jane or Chris to decline in public without it turning against them. And yes if this is happening it's nothing but an attempt to boost the ratings, or simply measure whos the toughest name in the cast. Hopefully the paycheck is a NICE compensating factor for them.

It might prove to be a tricky competition between Darren and Chris as far as the ratings go. Fangirls will watch anything with their dreamboat in it...this one might end up watching Glee Project?!? blushh
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/8/2012, 6:17 am

E-ko wrote:Yeah, probably more me projecting, because I just noted that it's pretty likely they've gotten used to addressing Chris as Chris Colfer what with Darren's last name -- another reason why this partnership should die in a fire, if you ask me, lol! It also struck me that Murphy just rattles off his A-listers, dear Lord.

There will be a Broadway-theme? I'm not keeping up with the spoilers/teasers for this season at all.

Also, I forgot to say that at the source there's some more hedging and some more ammo for the Summer of Lies '12, so read at your own discretion.

I never watched the first one so I as was just assuming there would be a Broadway theme. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/8/2012, 6:26 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Howcome I'm again getting the vibe that Ryan has just dumped this idea in the air and that makes it impossible for Jane or Chris to decline in public without it turning against them. And yes if this is happening it's nothing but an attempt to boost the ratings, or simply measure whos the toughest name in the cast. Hopefully the paycheck is a NICE compensating factor for them.

It might prove to be a tricky competition between Darren and Chris as far as the ratings go. Fangirls will watch anything with their dreamboat in it...this one might end up watching Glee Project?!? Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 1277631452

Chris has a lot of older fans not just the fangirls and boys. I think quite a few of them will be tuning in. Chris's range from fans of all ages.

I know he will give the contestants some good tips and advice like he did with Damian on the show, like Damien has said in interviews.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/8/2012, 9:11 am

E-ko wrote:

source
And we all know that Chris said he hasn't watched a single episode last year at the Emmys... RM is really the worst.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/8/2012, 10:13 am

Shinra17 wrote: And we all know that Chris said he hasn't watched a single episode last year at the Emmys... RM is really the worst.And we all know that Chris said he hasn't watched a single episode last year at the Emmys... RM is really the worst.

^ Chris may not have watched it yet during the time of the Emmys last year, but he may have done so since?

Ashley was in one of the episodes with Mark Salling, I believe; so Chris may have watched it to support her at least.

I never watched Glee Project and don't really have much interest in it; but I'll watch whatever Chris is on. Maybe some kind soul would post a video with only Chris parts in it so I don't have to suffer through the entire episode.

I'm also getting the vibe that RM is pimping out his big Glee stars to attract viewers to TGP. mince
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/8/2012, 10:26 am

^I'm getting that vibe, too. dryy Poor Chris, my heart is weeping for him :(

fantastica wrote:she was on one of hte talk shows and they asked what happened to her glee deal and she said rm never called her. so she yelled to the camera "hay ryan murphy, call me" or something like that.

Yup, I remembered that dryy Did RM respond to that call-out?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 10:42 am

^ he probably put her on a permanent ban because of that.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 10:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:
E-ko wrote:

I never watched the first one so I as was just assuming there would be a Broadway theme. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 26 4247136565

I posted the rest of that interview regarding S4 in the spoiler sec. nothing revealing except they are still figuring out what to do, which is basically nothing.

I doubt there will be a broadway theme. they need more to 40. not more show tunes. it's ok if none of them can sing a showtune. showtunes don't make them enough $$$$. And if there happens to be a broadway episode, Lea will be the first likely mentor, and then DC. anyone else won't be there. DC is selling himself as a "broadway veteran" now... that's for the snark thread.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/8/2012, 10:52 am

Delight wrote:^ Chris may not have watched it yet during the time of the Emmys last year, but he may have done so since?

Ashley was in one of the episodes with Mark Salling, I believe; so Chris may have watched it to support her at least.
lol. At the start of s3, he hasn't still watched it and thought that Lindsay was the winner of TGP because she was on Glee Laughing . Now, in the supposition world, I guess we can suppose everything we want lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/8/2012, 11:08 am

Small mention of Chris in the Chicago Sun-Times:

BUSY GUY: Actor Chris Colfer may be only 22, but the “Glee” star is making his mark on more than just TV. Colfer wrote and stars in “Struck By Lightning,” which showbiz411.com reports has been sold to Robert De Niro’s Tribeca Films for December release.

In addition to that, Colfer has finished writing The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell, the first book in a trilogy for the teen market, and will sign copies July 19 at Anderson’s Bookshop in Naperville.

X
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next