Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x18 "Choke" Watch & Discussion thread

+24
happydays
GreenEyes
Esme
Delight
brisallie
Emile
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Heyerchick
arina
CloveGlee
mellama
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
ColferGirl
paulopf
Glorfindel
28 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

3x18 "Choke" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 3x18 "Choke" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2012, 6:46 pm

I'm seriously considering staying up for this episode. But I won't, because I need my sleep, and tomorrow will be a long day. But I really want to be here to celebrate (or bitch) with you all. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

3x18 "Choke" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 3x18 "Choke" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 6:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I'm seriously considering staying up for this episode. But I won't, because I need my sleep, and tomorrow will be a long day. But I really want to be here to celebrate (or bitch) with you all. Smile

Oh. :( Well, I'll be here. I'll celebrate (or rage) on behalf of all of the absentees. Smile
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

3x18 "Choke" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 3x18 "Choke" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferGirl 5/1/2012, 6:52 pm

I live on the U.S.'s west coast, so the episode airs later for me, but I'll definitely come here and celebrate once I've seen the episode with all of you. Smile I'm so excited! Only a few more hours left!
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 6:53 pm

^Yay!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2012, 6:54 pm

Lol. I bet I wake up at 5AM, running downstairs in my pyjamas to download the episode.
I only have to hide that from my husband, because he'll think I'm being silly (and he'd be right). Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 7:52 pm

Sadly, I don't seem to be able to find a working livestream, I am also on the West Coast and will have to wait to see all the wonderfulness. Feel free to discuss it though, I love hearing about the scenes.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 8:33 pm

ontd_glee has 8 streams listed so check them all out ifyou have trouble:
http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1938236.html

well please come back online when you get a chance. I will be here. I am already here. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/1/2012, 8:46 pm

I'm recording the episode on my DVR. Do I need to add extra minutes?. There was some presidential speech going on on heard?, or is that over? unsure

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 8:53 pm

I am watching Fox now and they are playing Big Bang so no presidential anything (yet). haven' heard about it. will go to CNN to check it out.

ETA: is it the Bin latin killing one year aniversary speech? it's over.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/1/2012, 8:54 pm

fantastica wrote:I am watching Fox now and they are playing Big Bang so no presidential anything (yet). haven' heard about it. will go to CNN to check it out.

I think it's over. I hope they don't interrupt the Glee telecast later on, that's happened so many times here because of bad weather. Hopefully it'll be fine Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2012, 9:01 pm

It's starting now Smile Yay!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 9:02 pm

Live streams are being unkind to me. :angry:
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 9:05 pm

In general, all the rest of Glee bores me. Sleep
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 9:07 pm

Oh!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 9:08 pm

Bad feelings are returning. Gosh. Cut Kurt a break, please.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2012, 9:09 pm

I loved the opening with Rachel. It really felt like season one glee Smile

Puck: Gowns are for ladies, and tassels are for strippers. haha. So funny.

I don't like the idea of the Beiste storyline for a couple of reason. 1. I hate guest stars (even a guest star like that) getting a storyline because it takes screentime from a regular. 2. Why do they have to make the guy beat her when she only just met and married him?

Black Sue. Original recipie Sue. haha.

I think I heard Ivana fall on the floor during the Phantom scene.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 9:11 pm

http://ufreetv.com/fox.html

This is working, but it keeps stopping. But enough for me to know what is basically going on. Can't wait to hear Kurt sing without interruptions.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 9:13 pm

I am relieved that this is more about the girls being stupid, than Bieste being abused. Unless I misunderstood, she got hit during her work out. The livestream cuts in and out, and I miss some words.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2012, 9:16 pm

Yay! Blaine boxing. Yay! Blaine giving hair gel tips.

More bros minus the girly boy scenes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/1/2012, 9:19 pm

paulopf wrote:Live streams are being unkind to me. :angry:
I've tried the 8 livestreams from ontd and the 3 from CCN tumblr, no one is working for me (I have "server no found"? for all of them), so... I may come back later Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 9:21 pm

This show has focused so little on their friendships, just taking for granted that audience assumed they're all friends, that when they do this supportive (Finn for Puck) stuff, I really don't buy it.

Stream is awful. I'll need to watch again to properly comment. Spare me of Rachel being savior of the day, please. And I'm absolutely nervous about Kurt's audition.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 9:22 pm

Non-femme gay boy scene involves hair tips. Femme gay boy scene involves trying to get into prestigious school. Umm, who is the femme? I also think the whole Bieste thing is to do Cell Block Tango with girls in tight black clothing.

Try the live stream on my previous post, it is still working for me.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 9:23 pm

Oh I don't freaking believe that they did make Cooter an abuser. He comes in as such a nice guy. Another time Glee sends someone down the river for an easy storyline. All this to get Dot an Emmy I guess.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/1/2012, 9:24 pm

I'm sure Marie will like Rachel's speech about the audition.

Cell block tango was fine, but basically exactly as you would expect.

I loved Sue in the scene with Beiste after cell block tango. She showed her good side by showing compassion for Beiste, and stepping in and offering her a place to show. I loved that she called her Shannon. And then to show she was still full, the comment about the tent was classic.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/1/2012, 9:24 pm

I have an enormous problem with this show trying to turn Sue Sylvester into a "good" person simply hidden behind a nasty mask. She was right out abusive of Quinn when she was pregnant and she pushes students around in school aisles. Inconsistent show is inconsistent.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next