Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch-along Thread

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Watch-along Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Watch-along Thread

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:04 am

Shinra17 wrote:Chord was playing rory (I think, lol, for what I care). As I already told you, Chris's finn is not stupid enough and Chris had a slight upper body move which wasn't really finn-like to me, when he was kind of mimicking a macho.

I think he was going for stiff, the way Finn is. But he does look a bit too smart at points. Also, I don't think the lines were very representative of Finn.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:07 am

Honestly? Without those masks/helmets I would have liked to see this number.
I'm sorry, bb, but I'm skipping the whole Beiste thing if you don't mind.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:09 am

Tina's song was a nice moment, she has something or rather doesn't have the little thing that makes rachel's songs sometimes annoying, the "look at me, i'm rachel berry emoting for you" vibe.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:09 am

Of course nothing would look difficult for Blaine. Rolling Eyes
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:10 am

Shinra17 wrote:Tina's song was a nice moment, she has something or rather doesn't have the little thing that makes rachel's songs sometimes annoying, the "look at me, i'm rachel berry emoting for you" vibe.

I know nothing of music, so consider this "talking out of my ass", but I like Tina's voice better than Rachel's. Not that I wouldn't resent her if she started getting all the songs, while Kurt gets nothing.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:15 am

paulopf wrote:I'm sorry, bb, but I'm skipping the whole Beiste thing if you don't mind.
I don't mind Smile . Dot is playing again on the same register, the strong woman on the outisde and sensitive one on the inside, imo, she starts crying a bit easily for a yes or a no and it's becoming boring (btw I don't see getting a nom this year).

So, where are you now?
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:16 am

Shinra17 wrote:
paulopf wrote:I'm sorry, bb, but I'm skipping the whole Beiste thing if you don't mind.
I don't mind Smile . Dot is playing again on the same register, the strong woman on the outisde and sensitive one on the inside, imo, she starts crying a bit easily for a yes or a no and it's becoming boring (btw I don't see getting a nom this year).

So, where are you now?

Oh. I'm at Puck's and Rick The Stick's fight, though I'm not really paying all that much attention. I'm really bored with Rachel, Rachel and Glee in general, so I can't feel for other characters than Kurt. And I agree with you about Dot Marie Jones.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:18 am

paulopf wrote:Of course nothing would look difficult for Blaine. Rolling Eyes
I'm trying to find what you're refering to lol, you did a biiiiig jump? what is the timing on the video you're watching?
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:20 am

paulopf wrote:Oh. I'm at Puck's and Rick The Stick's fight, though I'm not really paying all that much attention. I'm really bored with Rachel, Rachel and Glee in general, so I can't feel for other characters than Kurt. And I agree with you about Dot Marie Jones.
we can totally skip that too, this part doesn't look like an episode of glee anyway Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:21 am

Shinra17 wrote:
paulopf wrote:Of course nothing would look difficult for Blaine. Rolling Eyes
I'm trying to find what you're refering to lol, you did a biiiiig jump? what is the timing on the video you're watching?

It's when they're watching Unique's performance. Schuester talks about the human centipede movement and Blaine says that it doesn't look so difficult or something akin.

Now I'm hearing more and more and more Rachel ass-licking and it makes me sick. And it's totally unrealistic. If Carmen Thibadeux is what they presented her as to be, she wouldn't have given them the time of the day.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:23 am

Best line of Tina: "she's a pain in the ass". Too bad that people don't treat her like that.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:24 am

Shinra17 wrote:
we can totally skip that too, this part doesn't look like an episode of glee anyway Smile

I told you we should have switched episodes.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:27 am

Shinra17 wrote:Best line of Tina: "she's a pain in the ass". Too bad that people don't treat her like that.

I don't want her to be treated in a cruel way or anything and yeah, she's talented, so she deserves to succeed, but my problem is, you know, all the worshipping.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:28 am

More shit aimed to tell the audience to shut up about other characters deserving solos and spotlight. Make me nauseated.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:28 am

paulopf wrote:It's when they're watching Unique's performance. Schuester talks about the human centipede movement and Blaine says that it doesn't look so difficult or something akin.

Now I'm hearing more and more and more Rachel ass-licking and it makes me sick. And it's totally unrealistic. If Carmen Thibadeux is what they presented her as to be, she wouldn't have given them the time of the day.
Rachel and tina wouldn't be able to enter her auditorium like that in the first place. What is unrealistic too is that talent is not all, a person can be as talented as she wants, if she has an unbearable personality, it's a criteria that is seriously considered too and rachel berry is freaking horrifying on that point.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:31 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Rachel and tina wouldn't be able to enter her auditorium like that in the first place. What is unrealistic too is that talent is not all, a person can be as talented as she wants, if she has an unbearable personality, it's a criteria that is seriously considered too and rachel berry is freaking horrifying on that point.

Yeah? But tons of divas and jerks actually succeed. Unless they become divas and jerks after success, and previously kept it hidden. Hm.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:32 am

paulopf wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:Best line of Tina: "she's a pain in the ass". Too bad that people don't treat her like that.

I don't want her to be treated in a cruel way or anything and yeah, she's talented, so she deserves to succeed, but my problem is, you know, all the worshipping.
No need to be cruel, just avoid her and not supporting her on all her self-obssession.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:36 am

paulopf wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

Yeah? But tons of divas and jerks actually succeed. Unless they become divas and jerks after success, and previously kept it hidden. Hm.
Success can turn people into diva and since they're successful, their diva-ism is the price to pay to have them work with/for you. Nobody would make the effort to bear the diva-ism of a newbie, they would just start looking for someone else lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:38 am

Shinra17 wrote:
paulopf wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

Success can turn people into diva and since they're successful, their diva-ism is the price to pay to have them work with/for you. Nobody would make the effort to bear the diva-ism of a newbie, they would just start looking for someone else lol.

Yeah. But you know, Rachel Berry's "unique factor" and all that jazz. Hell, how many times did we hear that expression in tonight's episode?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:42 am

You finished with the episode?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:42 am

rachel begging is horrible. carmen is right, what's the point to say all that unique/incredible stuff if she got paralyzed in a simple audition. Trying many times an audition doesn't mean you have to lose your dignity and go asking for pity.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:44 am

Shinra17 wrote:rachel begging is horrible. carmen is right, what's the point to say all that unique/incredible stuff if she got paralyzed in a simple audition. Trying many times an audition doesn't mean you have to lose your dignity and go asking for pity.

Well, I think it's canon she would do anything to succeed. I can understand begging when it comes from a desperate reaction, but after that, definitely not. She'd feel she'll always be in debt, like she didn't win her chance cause of her talents (which are very real), but cause of other person's compassion.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/20/2012, 4:46 am

paulopf wrote:You finished with the episode?
you did? lol not yet. "rachel's commitment to the glee club" lol I just wish to remind to tina how many times rachel berry did harmful things to ND to protect her own interests.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:48 am

Shinra17 wrote:
paulopf wrote:You finished with the episode?
you did? lol not yet. "rachel's commitment to the glee club" lol I just wish to remind to tina how many times rachel berry did harmful things to ND to protect her own interests.

Yeah. I take a ton of time when it's just Kurt cause I re-watch over and over. But since this one was Kurt light... :angry:

I know. When they're sewing the costumes? Yeah. It was like saying that it was only fair that the rest of Glee club were Rachel's servants, since that's their place in the team. This would apply to Blaine, by extension, since supposedly he's the only one as talented as Rachel.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 4:53 am

This episode makes me wonder how am I going to stand season 4?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next