Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 6:55 pm

^ who says puck will also sing "school is out"?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sjonnepon 4/26/2012, 6:56 pm

tanita_mors wrote:"Choke" Sneak Peek

- Rain In Spain is a Puck bro scene
- and Chris Colfer is officially not a guy any more because I didn't see him and a scene with to quote "all the guys". Nice

ah another scene that i can skip.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 6:56 pm

Kurt, Chris , doesn't matter. If you say ALL the guys, that means ALL of them. If he isn't included, he isn't a guy. It's not about a bro scene. Cory (i think) said ALL the guys. That is what ticked me of. I don't care if he is there or not, it's the principal of things.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 6:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 3 Tumblr_m33w6p0hSp1r6nrbwo1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 7:01 pm

i know it feels nasty but I have been beaten down and i just want to sleep...

i feel that any more talking will trigger me to quit the show. I am THAT close.

last weekend's euphoria quickly gave in to the dark reality of this show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/26/2012, 7:04 pm

fantastica wrote:^ who says puck will also sing "school is out"?

We assumed it from the list tonguue But still I'm shock that Rain in Spain is a rock bro ohmy and where's Kurt in that scene? Ok what I'm saying we should get used he's never included in the "boys" songs but I was glad he was included in "Spanish Teacher" and " Heart" during Sam and Artie performance respectively.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 7:04 pm

Well, as long as Chris is in the show, I'm watching this piece of crap. When he leaves, I may give it an episode or two to wow me again, but if it can't - ADIOS.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 7:06 pm

fantastica wrote:^ you mean "kurt". kurt is an oddball. he's not only an "outcast" in society but also a misfit in the gleeclub, at least in terms of what's amount to be a "guy". let me just say I am used to this shit so I am not complaining. May I reveal a little personal secret that I am also like Kurt? I never fit in anywhere, except here, as my digital alter ego. tonguue

Don't worry. I don't fit in anywhere either. I'm like Chris, a Llama Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 7:08 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt, Chris , doesn't matter. If you say ALL the guys, that means ALL of them. If he isn't included, he isn't a guy. It's not about a bro scene. Cory (i think) said ALL the guys. That is what ticked me of. I don't care if he is there or not, it's the principal of things.

Exactly what I felt. It's a guy scene. Kurt is a guy. He should be there, "alpha gay"(whatever the hell that means) like his boyfriend or not.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 7:11 pm

Maybe my problem is that guy equates man/male for me, that is, when translated to Serbian it's a male noun, it is never used for woman.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 7:12 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Maybe my problem is that guy equates man/male for me, that is, when translated to Serbian it's a male noun, it is never used for woman.

It does to me too. Glee logic dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 7:16 pm

every "bro" scenes that kurt is included (heart, ricky martin, previous season's, etc.) are the ones that blaine is absent.

another reason why I now hate blaine. he takes the "guyness" out of kurt.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 7:19 pm

fantastica wrote:every "bro" scenes that kurt is included (heart, ricky martin, previous season's, etc.) are the ones that blaine is absent.

another reason why I now hate blaine. he takes the "guyness" out of kurt.

Good observation!. Blaine beam .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/26/2012, 7:29 pm

I'm not that bothered, since I just spent too much time thinking about masculine/feminine behaviour in another thread and most of these Glee promos are stupid and have nothing to do with anything.

I keep seeing this as some sort of kindergarten/daycare center aged setting where girls and guys get bacterias out of each other and Kurt for some reason has stuck to that phase of no liking messy and stupid boys and just can not hang around teenaged boys either? But guys remember, he has almost ALWAYS hated working with the boys anyways. I keep telling myself this as an excuse.

@fantastica: That is interensting fact though.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 7:31 pm

^ to be honest I think naratively kurt will NOT fit in w/ these guys much. he's not the type who would enjoy banging hte guitar and rock the tune. but still, it rubs me in the wrong way. I dont know why. maybe because my previous post that "blaine takes the 'guyness' out of kurt" so i deeply resent that.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/26/2012, 7:33 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I'm not that bothered, since I just spent too much time thinking about masculine/feminine behaviour in another thread and most of these Glee promos are stupid and have nothing to do with anything.

I keep seeing this as some sort of kindergarten/daycare center aged setting where girls and guys get bacterias out of each other and Kurt for some reason has stuck to that phase of no liking messy and stupid boys and just can not hang around teenaged boys either? But guys remember, he has almost ALWAYS hated working with the boys anyways. I keep telling myself this as an excuse.

@fantastica: That is interensting fact though.

My headcanon is that Chris is off somewhere writing a film script rather than wasting his time in "bro" scenes in a show that's not worthy of him. Yeah. I'll stick with that.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 7:48 pm

That exactly it. It rubs me the wrong way too. I don't mind at all that Kurt spends all of his non Blaine time, with the girls - he gets them better, he gets along with them better. But when you say all the bros (I already expect NO Kurt), but if it's all the bros, all the guys (that means all the glee club guys to me) otherwise bro scenes would have to include Kurt too.

IDK, maybe we are over-thinking this too much
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 7:52 pm

over thinking or not, it's like a dark cloud looming above our heads. we can ignore it, but it still casts a shadow. it affects our psyche in the negative way.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 7:56 pm

Well, my kitty is sending death rays towards RIB with his majestic blue eyes. May they reach them in time.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 7:59 pm

yes the blue glow in his eyes reminds me of light saber. Razz i hope you never change your avatar.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/26/2012, 8:23 pm

Part of Paradise by the Dashboard Light

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/26/2012, 8:36 pm

Sorry for people who like the song, but I really despise it. I think I overdosed on it because it was popular when I was young and everyone had it and played it to death.

A similar thing happened with Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA album, I worked in a record store (yes, I am dating myself) when that album came out. I listened to it 3-4 times a day for eight months. I still get a twitch when I hear those songs.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 8:48 pm

oh they take down that song really quick - I didn't get to see it. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/26/2012, 9:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 3 Tumblr_m3437qBys11r417ipo1_400

GLEE: Kurt (Chris Colfer) performs in the “Choke” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 9:20 pm

^ but it doesn't look like he's singin'.

i dont care the storyline. masculine or feminine or whatever bull or crap they want to pile on him. I just want him to friggin sing!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next