Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeòdhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Dame Loli 4/14/2012, 11:53 pm

Hi everyone. Finally, a forum where I can be honest about my opinions without fearing I would offend someone else. Not that it ever stopped me since I'm level head, or I hope so fanny2 !

P.S. : Hi Everyone who was previously on GleeForum!
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 2:09 am

Hi Dame Loli! glad you are here! welcome to our little utopian world! Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/15/2012, 3:25 am

I'm happy to see more and more people joining our little community here neutre

Welcome, Dame Loli and angelnessa! I'll look forward to more conversations with you two in the other threads.

Oh, @ paulopf, thanks for helping out at the tweet thread! I hope you don't mind me hijacking your 'Chris's pet' category and running with it. I have a feeling that we'll be getting a lot more Brian-related tweets in the future, so I've made an additional post for it.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/15/2012, 5:09 am

Welcome Dame Loli! ^^

Personally, I was previously on GF but I don't remember having seen your name chuut lol. Well, it was a certain time ago, so...
(by any chance, do you speak French too?)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/15/2012, 6:55 am

Dame Loli wrote:Hi everyone. Finally, a forum where I can be honest about my opinions without fearing I would offend someone else. Not that it ever stopped me since I'm level head, or I hope so fanny2 !
Hii!! Welcome here. Smile

I love your real name!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/15/2012, 9:54 am

Welcome, Dame Loli!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 4/15/2012, 10:30 am

Thanks Guys!

@Shinra : Yes, I'm bilingual. And I was mostly in the Klaine forum during season 2, then it felt more and more exclusive to the more active poster, so I passed my time in the episode thread, but ,there too, I felt sometimes ignored.

Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/15/2012, 11:40 am

^ nice! Well, I may happen to let slide some French words when you're around then Smile On GF, I posted only in Kurt Hummel sub-forum and read sometimes the international area, so yeah, it's only natural that I haven't seen your username.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/15/2012, 12:53 pm

1. User Name: valkeakuulas
2. Real Name: Sanna
3. Location: Finland
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: I'm torn between his Golden Globe win and his announcement of the book deal, so proud of him! Smile
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: I have no idea, so many of his tweets make me laugh so I could pick any of them.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Anything with Burt, these always get me
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy days or For Good...I have to...say...no I can't...decide
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Despite her irritating ways Rachel Berry
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: For some reasons Pucks Only the Good Die Young has become my suprising favorite
11. Other favorite TV shows: I watch anything but my attention span is herited from fruit flies, recently liking New Girl alot
12. Other favorite actors: I'm Sandra Bullock generation
13. Favorite movie:Too many to publicly confess any here
14. Favorite recording artists: She & Him (Zooey, of course) or First Aid Kit
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: As mentioned earlier, I have a very short attention span, so be prepeared for irrational commenting or long silences. neutre
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 1:01 pm

Welcome Sanna! glad you are joining our little community here!

If your attention is inherited from fruit flies, how come you are still watching glee? Smile oh wait, are you? unsure
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 4/15/2012, 1:04 pm

Tervetuloa Sanna!!!

It's great to have another Finnish person here. Smile
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/15/2012, 1:08 pm

fantastica wrote:Welcome Sanna! glad you are joining our little community here!

If your attention is inherited from fruit flies, how come you are still watching glee? Smile oh wait, are you? unsure

I think the show is perfectly catering my taste, every week feels like I'm watching a new show. Nothing like the first season, oh nothing like last week, oh nothing like the storyline that started 15 mins ago! Laughing
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 1:34 pm

haha, you are the first person I know who enjoy this thread in this particular way! Razz I have a lot to learn from you. btw you are right to say in the other thread that many of us are older (I am BG generation) so we don't feel totally comfortable in forums dominated by teens and tweens - granted some older teens can be very mature and we have some younger members here who sound like they are older than I sometimes. Smile but we are all very friendly here and even if we disagree w/ each other nobody ends up w/ a nosebleed.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/15/2012, 1:44 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

I think the show is perfectly catering my taste, every week feels like I'm watching a new show. Nothing like the first season, oh nothing like last week, oh nothing like the storyline that started 15 mins ago! Laughing
Indeed it's a good strategy for not being annoyed by all the lack of continuity: forget everything you have just seen Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 1:51 pm

seriously glee is super fast paced even the actors speak like they are on speed, especially Ian who does the "recap" thing in the beginning of most episodes.

whenever I tried to speak fast, my tonge would split in 2 and form a pretzel.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/15/2012, 2:02 pm

Dame Loli wrote:Hi everyone. Finally, a forum where I can be honest about my opinions without fearing I would offend someone else. Not that it ever stopped me since I'm level head, or I hope so fanny2 !

P.S. : Hi Everyone who was previously on GleeForum!

valkeakuulas wrote:1. User Name: valkeakuulas
2. Real Name: Sanna

YAY more new friends/posters!!!! Smile

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 5 Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Welcome to the CCFF, Olivia and Sanna. I hope you have fun and enjoy it here. neutre

fantastica wrote:haha, you are the first person I know who enjoy this thread in this particular way! Razz I have a lot to learn from you. btw you are right to say in the other thread that many of us are older (I am BG generation) so we don't feel totally comfortable in forums dominated by teens and tweens - granted some older teens can be very mature and we have some younger members here who sound like they are older than I sometimes. Smile

I personally find it very cool that Glee reaches out to so many different kinds of people, from all across the world and all across the age spectrum. I'm 20, I know there's a few people here younger than me, some a few years older (like in the mid-20s), people in their 30s, people in their 40s....Glee (or maybe I should say Kurt and Chris in particular for us?) is appealing to people across generations. And across the world, too. I think it's awesome. neutre Just one more thing that proves how amazing he is, how attractive he is to people (both inside and out) to pull so many into loving him without even trying.

Same for Glee, really. I wouldn't have been able to fall in love with Chris and Kurt if I didn't fall in love with Glee first. hapitgh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/15/2012, 2:05 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:

Indeed it's a good strategy for not being annoyed by all the lack of continuity: forget everything you have just seen Smile

Glee has from the beginnig been a feel-good show for me. Every episode in the first season ended me feeling happy, which of course has now left me waiting for those happy moments again, but I also know not to take the show so seriously. It's still a comedy even though Chris would rule all the award shows if he could be nominated in the drama category.

Recently I've found myself laughing more while watching Glee so I'm hoping they are slowly retuning to their origins, Sues slight torments are back, although subdued, and these small but suprising lines from Kurt and Santana are back, Kurts scavenger hunt/mystery tour? and that already perfectly giffed moment of Santanas WTF face from Big Brother. And I laughed out loud at the pointing that Rachel did to Blaines face at the acting master class of Coopers. See you guys are getting me exited about the show again, bear with me! blushh
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/15/2012, 2:14 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Same for Glee, really. I wouldn't have been able to fall in love with Chris and Kurt if I didn't fall in love with Glee first. hapitgh
Hahaha, you know how I discovered Glee? I was on a graphic forum and I saw a .gif of Kurt dancing at Single Ladies! And I tought "OMG! What is this?! I MUST watch it!". So probably I fell in love with Kurt first. LOL.

But I love too how everyone on the forum come from different countries and have different ages. You breathe an atmosphere of multiculturalism, and it's awesome.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/15/2012, 2:20 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Glee has from the beginnig been a feel-good show for me. Every episode in the first season ended me feeling happy, which of course has now left me waiting for those happy moments again, but I also know not to take the show so seriously. It's still a comedy even though Chris would rule all the award shows if he could be nominated in the drama category.

Recently I've found myself laughing more while watching Glee so I'm hoping they are slowly retuning to their origins, Sues slight torments are back, although subdued, and these small but suprising lines from Kurt and Santana are back, Kurts scavenger hunt/mystery tour? and that already perfectly giffed moment of Santanas WTF face from Big Brother. And I laughed out loud at the pointing that Rachel did to Blaines face at the acting master class of Coopers. See you guys are getting me exited about the show again, bear with me! blushh
Me too! she looked at him first and then pointed brutally all her arm while reading the script and not looking at him anymore Razz
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  apositivefly 4/15/2012, 9:46 pm

1.User Name: apositvefly
2. Real Name: Jules
3. Location: Ontario, Canada
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Winning the Golden Globe.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: “Don’t listen to them, you get to come in too.”
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: When he came out to Mercedes.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: As If We Never Said Goodbye.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Let It Snow.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Finn, Rachel, Mercedes, Sam, Burt.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Tie between Ain’t No Way by Mercedes and The Safety Dance by Artie.
11. Other favorite TV shows: I don’t really watch a lot of TV, I can’t stand the commercials but I do tend to buy a lot of historical documentary type show off of iTunes.
12. Other favorite actors: Can’t really think of any right now.
13. Favorite movie: All the Lord of the Rings movies, Titanic, the Harry Potter movies.
14. Favorite recording artists: The Beatles and so many others.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I’m really shy and normally just lurk online but I’ve decided to be brave and start posting here.
apositivefly
apositivefly
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 11:42 pm

Welcome A Positive Fly! that's positively the funniest name I have ever heard! Hope you will like it here. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 5 Empty Introduction

Post  Porcelainbyfire 4/15/2012, 11:50 pm

1. User Name: Porcelainbyfire
2. Real Name:Amanda
3. Location:Florida
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Golden Globe win I literally screamed
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Too Many to count
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Opening his NYADA acceptance letter with his dad and almost every other Burt scene
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Roses Turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet:For Good
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: River Deep Mountain High
11. Other favorite TV shows: Dexter,Big Band Theory,and Modern Family
12. Other favorite actors: There is no other actor that I care about as mush as Chris so its hard to choose one
13. Favorite movie: Dont know I just like good movies
14. Favorite recording artists: Florence + the Machine and Adele
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share:Glee is my first and only fandom

Porcelainbyfire
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 11:58 pm

welcome to you too Porcelain by the Fire! flower
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/16/2012, 1:02 am

apostivefly wrote:1.User Name: apositvefly
2. Real Name: Jules
3. Location: Ontario, Canada
14. Favorite recording artists: The Beatles and so many others.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I’m really shy and normally just lurk online but I’ve decided to be brave and start posting here.

Welcome Jules!!!

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 5 Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

I'm so glad you decided to come out of lurking. neutre I'm pretty shy too and lurk in most places as well, but everyone here is really nice and friendly, so I hope you like it here.

It's awesome that you're a Beatles fan! What's your favorite Beatles song? Mine are Hey Jude and Blackbird. wub

User Name: Porcelainbyfire
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share:Glee is my first and only fandom

Welcome Amanda!!!

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 5 Tumblr_lwxem608C91qkuoo8o4_250

I hope you have fun here!! I'm really happy you joined the forum, especially since this is your first fandom! neutre

Florence and The Machine is one of my favorite music artists as well, I absolutely love her new album. wub wub Shake it Out and Cosmic Love are my favorites of hers.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelainbyfire 4/16/2012, 1:15 am

fantastica wrote:welcome to you too Porcelain by the Fire! flower
Thank you I feel like I know you guys because even though this is my only fandom Ive lurked for a looooong time.

User Name: Porcelainbyfire

Welcome Amanda!!!

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 5 Tumblr_lwxem608C91qkuoo8o4_250

I hope you have fun here!! I'm really happy you joined the forum, especially since this is your first fandom! neutre

Florence and The Machine is one of my favorite music artists as well, I absolutely love her new album. wub wub Shake it Out and Cosmic Love are my favorites of hers.

Thanks hopefully I can stop my bad lurking habit.

Porcelainbyfire
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next