Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeòdhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 12 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Abril 7/15/2012, 7:54 am

Hi, my name is Abril and surprise I'm a huge Chris Colfer fan Smile I'm on the older side of the fandom I guess :p and I'm so glad I Found a Chris forum.

Abril
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 12 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Jellyrolls 7/15/2012, 8:04 am

Welcome, Abril! I hope you enjoy chatting about Chris with us. Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/15/2012, 8:11 am

Welcome here Abril! Smile
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 12 Empty Hello :)

Post  LeòdhasachColfer 7/15/2012, 11:53 pm

I've been lurking about for a wee whiley, so I thought I may as well join up Smile

1. User Name: LeòdhasachColfer

2. Real Name: Ceitlin

3. Location: Scotland

4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Oh hioraidh, this is a hard one... Probably all of his parts in the Actors Studio interview, one of my favourites.

5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "I just saw an old woman driving past in her convertible with joker makeup jamming to music. Yes, I just saw my future." I don't know if that's word for word, but close enough. :L

6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: All of Grilled Cheesus <3 And "You smell homeless"

7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Who doesn't love Not The Boy Next Door?

8. Favorite Kurt duet: Does A House Is Not A Home count? :')

9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Tbh, none of them :/ But maybe Artie, purely because I think Kevin is hilarious.

10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: You Get What You Give, mostly because I already associate it with good memories Smile

11. Other favorite TV shows: THE INBETWEENERS <3 Only Fools And Horses, most things on STV

12. Other favorite actors: James Buckley, Neil Patrick Harris, Amanda Seyfried, many more that I can't remember at the moment.

13. Favorite movie: The Inbetweeners Movie :L The Harry Potter Series! Hot Fuzz

14. Favorite recording artists: Ellie Goulding, Mànran, The Boy Who Trapped The Sun, McFly, Swedish House Mafia (do they even count?), Queen, Maverick Sabre and LOADS more.

15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I come from a fairly obscure part of Scotland, so I don't think I have much of a chance seeing SBL (there isn't a real cinema) or buying TLoS (no proper bookshops either) up here. :'( Also, I adore Chris Colfer.

Posting at 4am because of my erratic sleep schedule :L Smile

LeòdhasachColfer
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/16/2012, 12:11 am

Welcome Leo/Ceitlin - I am not sure what to call you but the welcome is hte same never the less!

hola

Looking forward to your scotish accented posts! LOL

P.S. LBL should be released online too so you should be able to watch it on your computer. Hopefully it's not restricted by geographic means but we will see.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 7/16/2012, 1:24 am

LeòdhasachColfer wrote:I've been lurking about for a wee whiley, so I thought I may as well join up Smile

1. User Name: LeòdhasachColfer

2. Real Name: Ceitlin

3. Location: Scotland

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 12 Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Welcome to the CCFF, Ceitlin!!! I hope you have a really great time here, we love new members and making new friends.

That's really cool that you're from Scotland. wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/16/2012, 6:26 am

Abril wrote:Hi, my name is Abril and surprise I'm a huge Chris Colfer fan Smile I'm on the older side of the fandom I guess :p and I'm so glad I Found a Chris forum.

Welcome to the CCFF, Abril! flower

That's one thing about the demographic of Chris fans that had impressed me-- the diversity. We're certainly not just an army of 14 year old girls as Chris suspected Smile

Hope you join us on the discussions one day.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/16/2012, 6:38 am

Welcome, LeòdhasachColfer! flower

Out of curiosity, may I ask what 'Leòdhasach' means?

I'm happy to see you joining us and even sacrificing your sleep to introduce yourself to all of us here (still awake at 4am? I hope you'v had the day off to recover)

I'll second fantastica in saying that I look forward to more of your Scottish accented posts. I've hardly ever encounter expressions like 'wee whiley' and 'Oh hioraidh' and they're really interesting to me neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  LeòdhasachColfer 7/16/2012, 9:54 am

Delight wrote:Welcome, LeòdhasachColfer! flower

neutre

It's Gaelic, people where I'm from describe themselves as "Leòdhasach" Smile

Thank you all for such a lovely welcome!

LeòdhasachColfer
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 7/16/2012, 1:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:1. User Name: FunnyLady
2. Real Name: Lucie
3. Location: Czech republic
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: The moment he won a Golden globe
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: -
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: His first kiss with Blaine
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: I wanna hold your hand and Not the boy next door
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Le Jazz Hot
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Blaine
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: by the Glee cast - Sing
11. Other favorite TV shows: Miranda (british sitcom), Greys anatomy, HIMYM, The big bang theory
12. Other favorite actors: Believe or not - Robert Redford, Meryl Streep, Barbra Streisand and Tom Hanks
13. Favorite movie: Every movie with my favourite actors
14. Favorite recording artists: Barbra Streisand
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share:
-
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/16/2012, 5:17 pm

Hi Funny Lady, welcome to CCFF! I believe you are not hte first one here from Czech Republic. Glad to see Chris have so many people from all over the world!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 7/17/2012, 2:36 am

fantastica wrote:Hi Funny Lady, welcome to CCFF! I believe you are not hte first one here from Czech Republic. Glad to see Chris have so many people from all over the world!

Thank you very much. I´m so excited to be here :-)) It´s great I finally have someone to talk about Chris. With people who love him and admire him as much as I do.
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/17/2012, 3:39 am

LeòdhasachColfer wrote:

neutre

Now I have to google the word 'Gaelic' Smile . Welcome again!, and I hope to see you around more.

FunnyLady wrote:
Thank you very much. I´m so excited to be here :-)) It´s great I finally have someone to talk about Chris. With people who love him and admire him as much as I do.

Welcome, FunnyLady! flower

Chris was the reason I joined my first ever forum. My obsession needed an outlet and there's only so much I can gush about Chris to one of my RL friends before she starts to look at me strangely and suggest that I seek professional help for it blushh .

I hope you have fun chatting with the rest of us here. neutre

(P.S. If you like Blaine almost as much as you like Kurt, then I encourage you to avoid the thread where the venting of other characters/actors/etc take place. That's the place where our dark sides get unleashed with no holds barred, and no one-- except Chris/Kurt-- is safe in that thread. Not even the Australian government).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/17/2012, 1:18 pm

Welcome here Ceitlin and Lucie! Smile
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 7/17/2012, 2:20 pm

Delight wrote:
LeòdhasachColfer wrote:

neutre

Now I have to google the word 'Gaelic' Smile . Welcome again!, and I hope to see you around more.

FunnyLady wrote:

Welcome, FunnyLady! flower

Chris was the reason I joined my first ever forum. My obsession needed an outlet and there's only so much I can gush about Chris to one of my RL friends before she starts to look at me strangely and suggest that I seek professional help for it blushh .

I hope you have fun chatting with the rest of us here. neutre

(P.S. If you like Blaine almost as much as you like Kurt, then I encourage you to avoid the thread where the venting of other characters/actors/etc take place. That's the place where our dark sides get unleashed with no holds barred, and no one-- except Chris/Kurt-- is safe in that thread. Not even the Australian government).

This is the first forum for me as well. And I have the same experience :-)) Wanna talk about Chris all day long with my friends, but they´re not fans, never saw Glee, so they make strange faces at me.
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/17/2012, 2:22 pm

^ you've defintiely come to the right place. you can talk about chris all day long. even if we make fun of you nobody can see. tonguue

seriously, we love to hear from everybody. it's good to share the love, isn't it?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/18/2012, 12:59 pm

Found myself here by a round about way (a friend of a firend of a friend kind of thing) and am glad to finally find a place where I can talk freely about Chris/Kurt and not have to worry about offending the Lea/Rachel stans. I'm also on the Chorus Room boards (though not very active) and on TWOP (where I've been banned twice! - am now posting under the name HanaChan). Am glad to find some like minded folk who won't mind my squeeing about my undying love for this gorgous and inspirational young man.

Thanks for creating this place. After the disaster that season 3 was, I think we really need it!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/18/2012, 1:23 pm

Welcome, Ranwing!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/18/2012, 1:30 pm

Welcome Ranwing!
Ranwing wrote:[...] and on TWOP (where I've been banned twice!
Ouch! What have you done? Razz
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/18/2012, 1:35 pm

welcome Ranwing! I remember you on twop as a hard core kurt stan (so are we!). I used to visit there religiously but it's so limited as to what you can post (not even spoiler discussions) now so I quit. There are greener pastures out on the web you know. fanny2 and here we have a very green one - all organic! And our mods are great - they only tickle (to make you giggle). they never bite, unless you are that famous troll.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/18/2012, 2:07 pm

They only thing that has lead to people being banned here has been coming here specifically trash Chris, or coming here specifically to defend Darren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/18/2012, 2:26 pm

^ u mean someone who does nothing here but to defend Darren. well anyone can defend anybody else and both you and I have defended Darren once in a blue moon to present a fair and balanced view to the conversations, but what's not right is to flood the forum w/ Darren appreciation posts and essentially forcing members who are not his fans to read them. Anyone who is also a Darren fan can visit many many outlets on the web to find all kinds of photos and videos and comments related to him.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/18/2012, 2:38 pm

I'm referring to the people who have signed up here specifically to tell us that Darren is wonderful on snark and bark and post random gifs here to tell us that we are wrong with our comments about him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/18/2012, 3:07 pm

^ the same guy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/18/2012, 5:04 pm

fantastica wrote:welcome Ranwing! I remember you on twop as a hard core kurt stan (so are we!). I used to visit there religiously but it's so limited as to what you can post (not even spoiler discussions) now so I quit. There are greener pastures out on the web you know. fanny2 and here we have a very green one - all organic! And our mods are great - they only tickle (to make you giggle). they never bite, unless you are that famous troll.

So long as we're not vegan over here! I need my red meat! (unlike a certain self-entitled diva that we all know and barely tolerate)

I mostly stick to the Kurt specific thread at TWOP now only to avoid being aggravated. The Rachel stans can be tough to swallow (and the Blaine/Darren stans who are just marginally more tolerable). Sometimes I feel like I do in the Supernatural fandom - completely under seige because your favorite character isn't the most popular one that everything revolves around.

Besides.... I need a safe place to vent. Cannot believe it's almost 2 months and I'm still steamed about the finale. sayian
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next