Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2012, 10:05 am

dap1217 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Just curious, but where are you from?

China.We have many people,you know,so millions of fans is really no big deal.
Good: you can beat the Blarren stans by sheer numbers. Razz
And yes, people in China would love a countertenor's voice.

Emile wrote:Uff, I don't want Kurt to apologize again. dryy
Well, we know that Kurt will serenade Blaine. We also know that he will sing an 'empowering' song with Mercedes, Santana and Rachel. And now we know Blaine will sing 'It's Not right But It's Okay'.
So it could be that Kurt is singing about his future with the 3 girls, tells Blaine about it, Blaine gets angry and sings his song, and in the end Kurt apologizes to Blaine by singing a love song.
Ugh, I just got a bit sick. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  CCfan93 4/10/2012, 11:36 am

ugh...please no I dont want kurt to grovel and beg for forgiveness no. I'm really hoping kurt breaks up with blaine at prom or before nationals and blaine will be too depressed to sing leaving kurt to take his place and sing a kickass song or duet. btw are they filiming nationals yet?
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 11:52 am

CCfan93 wrote:btw are they filiming nationals yet?
Mh, at first I thought it was for national, but it can also be a non-competition number spoiler:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Tumblr_m29hc6HphS1qcmao2o1_500

And Tina will sing again! What is going on?!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/10/2012, 11:59 am

CCfan93 wrote:ugh...please no I dont want kurt to grovel and beg for forgiveness no. I'm really hoping kurt breaks up with blaine at prom or before nationals and blaine will be too depressed to sing leaving kurt to take his place and sing a kickass song or duet. btw are they filiming nationals yet?
Razz Blaine won't be depressed though Mad
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 12:10 pm

^ yes. they are filming 20 and 21 simultaneously now.

so they finally latched onto "angry blaine" as their main blaine persona now. unfortunately DC is best when being "drunk blaine" (or drunk Darren to tbh). His acting is his worst when doing angry scenes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 3:01 pm

Shitty sound, but since I know you all are suuuuuuuuuuper excited about the episode:

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2012, 3:43 pm

Hey, Sue only speaks the truth. He is a Disney prince.

I wish he was mine Disney prince. blushh
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 3:47 pm

LOL at Kurt ignoring Blaine and fawning over Cooper in the background Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 3:57 pm

didn't some spoiler say sue and cooper will kiss or something?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 4:18 pm

fantastica wrote:didn't some spoiler say sue and cooper will kiss or something?

WHAT?! Where do you read that? Well from the scene there's any doubt they're flirting to each other - I meant she even asked him to sign her boobs o.o

Razz Kurt is totally ignoring Blaine. That what happen when your bro is Matt Bomer Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 4:26 pm

I forgot to commenta this because you reply so fast!!!

tanita_mors wrote:3x16 stills :
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Tumblr_m28gv7rFoy1qfcdl6o3_500

Is he wearing the same outfit he wore for his audition to be Tony but in dark colors???

sahhar wrote:I'm so happy to see Kurtcedes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Blaine has ANOTHER song in 3:17?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. vomit2 vomir Sleep vexe Evil or Very Mad

I'm happy too for kurtcedes wub

and you haven't realized since last season that Darren's contract says " A song per episode" . Omg I don't know where its belong this comment but I remember that someone in other forum said that he's the "slutty" of Ryan hahahha

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 4:34 pm

I like that shirt a lot. it totally make you look at his arms instead...

you know in real life I have NEVER seen a high school guy wearing sweater vest. only grandpas wear that. why are all the guys in McKinley (sans the footballers and TGPers and Kurt) all wear sweater vests?

I hope they make Walex a transexual or transvestite or something. i need some "trans" in teh LBGT representation. Alex also feel better when he's in women's clothing.

btw, among all the plot "ideas" that Murphy mentioned I am side eyeing him for only making this one come true. I mean where the Ashely and chris' scene that he mentioned earlier in the season? I am not a fan of Lauren Zizziz but if it's a scene w/ Kurt it would be fun. also, Is he going to make Walex say that he's Kurt and Mercede's test tube baby from the future or comes back in a time machine? I hope not!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 4:43 pm

fantastica wrote:I like that shirt a lot. it totally make you look at his arms instead...

Oh My was the first think I noticed!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one Smile

you know in real life I have NEVER seen a high school guy wearing sweater vest. only grandpas wear that. why are all the guys in McKinley (sans the footballers and TGPers and Kurt) all wear sweater vests?

Can I say sth about Glee wardrobe? Most of the members of Glee club dresses up as they were older they're! Not all of them but Rachel, Quinn,Tina,Blaine and Artie.

Is he going to make Walex say that he's Kurt and Mercede's test tube baby from the future or comes back in a time machine? I hope not!

Please no! I have enough with the crazy theories on tumblr that Sugar, Rory and Harmony are coming from the future to see their parents!

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 5:49 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Tumblr_m2a5121tak1r4ezfzo1_500

Mr. Kidney wants Joe Heart...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/10/2012, 6:10 pm

dap1217 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Just curious, but where are you from?

China.We have many people,you know,so millions of fans is really no big deal.

That's so cool that people in China love him! I love learning and hearing about other countries, it makes me happy that a lot of people there like Chris. wub

Glorfindel wrote:
Well, we know that Kurt will serenade Blaine. We also know that he will sing an 'empowering' song with Mercedes, Santana and Rachel. And now we know Blaine will sing 'It's Not right But It's Okay'.
So it could be that Kurt is singing about his future with the 3 girls, tells Blaine about it, Blaine gets angry and sings his song, and in the end Kurt apologizes to Blaine by singing a love song.
Ugh, I just got a bit sick. vomit2

I saw a theory on....it was either ontd_glee or kurt_blaine, someone wondering that maybe Kurt sings the love song serenade at the beginning of the episode instead of the end. Just because they filmed his song toward the end doesn't mean that's where it'll be placed in the episode, after all. If Kurt sings the love song first, then maybe over the course of the episode (with the group number with the girls, talking with his dad, etc.) maybe Kurt reconsiders and decides that he does want to break up before he goes to New York. And Blaine gets angry and sings his song. But maybe he calms down, and they decide to keep dating up until the end of the school year and until Kurt leaves? Or remain close friends?

I don't know, it's definitely grasping at straws. I guess we'll have to see....I'll wait until the episode airs before I get upset, since it really depends on how it all plays out, even if Kurt sings the song toward the end. But if Kurt has to grovel, and I really hope he doesn't, but if he does after his song Blaine better shower him with kisses and hugs and more ONSCREEN or I will rage. :angry:

Enough with this awful "Kurt has to be there for everyone else, and tell everyone else that they're wonderful, beautiful and reassure them and support them and lift them up, but no one (but his Dad) ever does that for him" crap. dryy
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 6:35 pm

well, we know at the prom klaine is still kissing so there's no sign of breaking up as far as we can tell. I recommend that we keep our expectation as sub-basement level, where the only place to go is up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2012, 8:26 pm

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Tumblr_m2a5121tak1r4ezfzo1_500

Mr. Kidney wants Joe Heart...

Blaine's fans thinks he's delicious. He should eat Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/11/2012, 2:29 am

^ Smile

Glee 3x16 - "Saturday Night Glee-ver" Promo (HD)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/11/2012, 2:36 am

Outfit Spoiler

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 S640x480
Uploaded somewhere by Harry Shum
@iharryshum“Marc by Marc-Kurt”
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/11/2012, 6:11 am

Shinra17 wrote:Outfit Spoiler

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 S640x480
Uploaded somewhere by Harry Shum
@iharryshum“Marc by Marc-Kurt”
Please, tell me that is not a leopard t-shirt. Shocked
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/11/2012, 10:14 am

From the promo :

People say that's Kurt in the middle, but to me it could be either Kurt, Finn or Rory
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Tumblr_m2aksl7VQV1qaxxelo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 5 Tumblr_m2ajhvBjK71qaxxelo1_500

Jeans are mighty popular with mister Hummel in season 3. Good thing he looks fucking great in them.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/11/2012, 10:37 am

tanita_mors wrote:From the promo :

People say that's Kurt in the middle, but to me it could be either Kurt, Finn or Rory
Not Finn, he is broader, but I think so is Kurt. I think it's Mike or Rory. unsure
Somehow it doesn't 'feel' like Kurt. My bet is on Rory.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/11/2012, 10:49 am

tanita_mors wrote:From the promo :

I'm totally sure is rory Smile but how people confused them?

PS: I just wake up -I'm so lazy- and I just find the subs so I just gonna see the ep now tonguue
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/11/2012, 10:53 am

I am bad fan but I can't decide if it is Kurt or if it isn't :-) It is 50 : 50 for me Razz
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/11/2012, 12:11 pm

With the line of establishment of the hairs, I would say Kurt but with the shoulders, I would say Rory... For me, it's 75 : 25 Laughing
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum