Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide

5 posters

Go down

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Empty The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide

Post  Glorfindel 3/2/2017, 6:38 pm

We now know the title of TLoS6: Worlds Collide. neutre

July 4 2017

Trollbella Throws a Party: A Tale from the Land of Stories by Chris Colfer, illus. by Brandon Dorman (Little, Brown, $17.99; ISBN 978-0-316-38340-0). 50,000 copies

July 11 2017

The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide by Chris Colfer
(Little, Brown, $19.99; ISBN 978-0-316-35589-6). 500,000 copies
The On-Sale Calendar: July 2017 Children's Books
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Empty Re: The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide

Post  Glorfindel 4/18/2017, 4:44 pm

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Tumblr_ook7d8e0zH1u88r6co1_r1_500
The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Tumblr_ookc5imn261u88r6co1_500

Chris Colfer Is Saying Goodbye to the 'Land of Stories' Series. See the Cover of the Last Book Now

After five years of adventures, The Land of Stories series is finally wrapping up, with author Chris Colfer set to publish the last book this summer.
The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide, the highly anticipated conclusion to the best-selling book series, once again follows siblings Connor and Alex as they deal with the various fairy tale heroes and villains no longer being confined to their worlds. So with trouble brewing in New York City, the twins must figure out how to right the balance of the human and the fairy tale world.
The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide was by far the most difficult book I’ve ever written,” Colfer tells EW. “Not only was I pushing myself to meet readers’ expectations, I also began grieving the series’ conclusion at the prologue. I’ve been lucky to wear many creative hats in my career, but being an author of a popular book series has been the most rewarding experience of my life. Although this is the last book in the series, I’m confident this isn’t the end for The Land of Stories.”
In celebration of Colfer concluding his popular series, EW exclusively presents the cover for the upcoming novel, below. The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide hits bookshelves July 11. Preorder it here.
EW

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Tumblr_ookblplcos1u88r6co1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Empty Re: The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide

Post  fantastica 4/19/2017, 12:25 am

That's a great cover! Wish they used orange color theme though. Orange is my fave color
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/20/2017, 5:57 am

The art work is stunning.

I can't wait to get this book. banzai
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mae55 4/21/2017, 10:48 am

Love the cover. Can't wait to get it Smile but then so sorry it will be over. :(
mae55
mae55
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2017, 12:30 am

In a way I'm glad it's over because I can't take another cliffhanger lol
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/18/2017, 8:13 pm

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Tumblr_oq64955H6T1u88r6co1_500

chriscolfer Brian just approved the final #TLOS6 manuscript and sent it to the printers
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/29/2017, 1:29 am

Poor Brian baby is being strangled! LOL
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mae55 6/2/2017, 6:45 pm

Pre-ordered mine. Just a month to go!
mae55
mae55
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/9/2017, 1:15 am

Should be pre-ordering mine next week. Smile 

June 12 Book Tour dates and he is going to 20 states. But that should be 20 book stores I guess. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/9/2017, 3:29 pm

Chris Colfer To Celebrate The End of The Land of Stories Series

With a Book Tour

By People Staff
Posted on June 7, 2017

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Chris-colfer-land-of-stories-1 
Little, Brown and Company
For fans of The Land of Stories seriesthe release of the final book is a great-but-painful moment — especially for actor and author Chris Colfer. His New York Times best-selling fantasy books have overtaken the YA world, and Colfer will celebrate the publication of the sixth and last novel, Worlds Collide, with a 20-city tour starting next month.

The Land of Stories series, which first entered the bookshelves and imaginations of kids in 2012, follows the adventures of twins Alex and Conner who are transported from the modern world to a place filled with the magical characters normally only encountered in fairy tales. In Worlds Collide, the siblings have to deal with their biggest challenge yet — there is no longer any separation between the human and fairy worlds.

“I hope [the book] leaves readers with the same amount of closure and nostalgia [as it does me],” wrote the actor via email, “Because to me, it has the perfect ending.”

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Chris-colfer-land-of-stories-2

He shared an exclusive look at the back cover with PEOPLE.

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Chris-colfer-land-of-stories-3

Little, Brown and Company

The Worlds Collide book tour begins on July 11 (the publication date) at Barnes & Noble (Union Square) in New York City. It ends on the West Coast on July 30.

“I’m just hoping to get through it without becoming a big, sobbing mess,” he wrote about the upcoming tour. “The characters have been my imaginary best friends since childhood, and even though I’m confident book six is the best place to end the series, I’m going to miss having all those voices in my head.”

When asked if he could share any more details about Worlds Collide, he wrote: “It would make a very expensive film.”

If you’re dying to attend the book tour, then you should track Colfer’s social media accounts. He promises to share details about the tour the week of June 12.

In the interim, delve into the novels, picture books, and in-world chapter books that make up The Land of Stories universe. A graphic novel, which will be a new take on Goldilocks’ story, is also in the works.
people.com/books/glees-chris-colfer-to-celebrate-the-end-of-the-land-of-stories-series-with-a-book-tour
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/21/2017, 6:25 pm

Chris Colfer will be a guest on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on June 26th

Monday, June 26: Guests include Chris Colfer, Pharrell Williams, and Vince Staples.
Chris Colfer is a Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-nominated actor best known for playing Kurt Hummel on Glee. He became a New York Times best-selling author with the publication of his first book, 2012’s The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell. The sixth book in the series, The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide, will be published on July 11.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/28/2017, 2:34 am

The Wall Street Journal's Best-Selling Books Week Ended July 23
FICTION

1. “The Late Show” by Michael Connelly (Little, Brown)

2. “Camino Island” by John Grisham (Doubleday)

3. “House of Spies” by Daniel Silva (Harper)

4. “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio (Knopf Books for Young Readers)

5. “What Do You Do With a Problem” by Kobi Yamada (Compendium)

6. “The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide” by Chris Colfer (Little, Brown Books for Young Readers)

7. “Murder Games” by Patterson/Roughan (Little, Brown)

8. “Minecraft: The Island A Novel” by Max Brooks (Del Rey)

9. “Into the Water” by Paula Hawkins (Riverhead)

10. “The Duchess” by Danielle Steel (Delacorte)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/20/2017, 4:34 pm

The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide is #5 on the CHILDREN’S FRONTLIST FICTION list, selling 5,542 copies and bringing the book to a total of 72,583 copies sold thus far.
ccn

The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Tumblr_ouh3e1a6Wr1u88r6co1_500
The Land of Stories 6 : Worlds Collide Tumblr_ouj8giJyNt1u88r6co1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down