Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Divalicious 9/5/2014, 10:45 pm

I don't mind Max kissing a little tush. Hollywood is pretty merciless if you don't look gorgeous, male or female (although I do think it is harder on women, who have to be young and gorgeous) and his best bet is likely as a character actor. He needs to get known as a solid performer to have longevity.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  brisallie 9/5/2014, 10:50 pm

I know this sound like old news, but seems Klainers want everything for them. Currently are angry because Chris and Lea are having scenes together; are mad there is more Hummelberry than Klaine. Sorry to say this, but though sometimes I don't like Rachel attitude, still I prefer their scenes over whiny blaine. Actually, I'd prefer to see Kurtcedes, but still.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/6/2014, 12:08 am

i can be sure that one bad public comment about the show from Max and he can kiss all his future projects goodbye. if Max is a well-established, powerful Hollywood A-lister with his own production company, etc., he can probably bad mouth someone-some show as he pleases, but right now, it would mean career suicide.

of course he can choose to shut up and stop doing PR but why should he? he needs to promote himself. he needs to get known so he can continue to find more work. he's still young. he will need to make enough money to one day support a family. whatever we here think doesn't matter. he's playing the industry book. at this point in his life and career he cannot afford not to.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/6/2014, 9:23 am

I know why Max is doing it and good for him I guess: let him get all the attention out of it he can. It's just so... I don't know, "embarrassing" is a too big word, but... just "blegh"?  saispa

And I really doubt RIB brought Karofsky back to explore his story in earnest more because they cared so much about him the first few times around (right), nor that their main goal is now to dedicate the precious screentime of the last 13 episodes to give Karofsky a proper sendoff (when they left him in a hospital bed the last time, for crying out loud, and then focused on Blaine's brother issues), though Max either seems to really believe it or is just saying stuff like that because he's trying to make the best of it for him and the Karofsky fans while he just acts out the shit scripts RIB produce and collects his paycheck. 

I just can't believe any of the actors on Glee, regular or guest stars, truly still believe RIB are great writers anymore.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/6/2014, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/6/2014, 11:44 am

As Ranwing says Max is not a big name, so working tirelessly to self promote his Glee connection is a very cagey thing to do. He does the Glee convention in London every year for example.

I've never understood the vituperation and anger he received because he cashed in on the character of Karofky with even talk show appearances. It's honest work so I never found it weird or jarring.

The character offends many and yes I can see that. While I found his character interesting I totally get the criticisms that the show glossed over how egregious his threatening actions to Kurt were in order to make him a poster child of victim hood.
In particular a lot of Blaine Stans hate his character with the intensity of a thousand suns They are odd in that they don't really like Kurt but also don't want other characters linked to Kurt, but now they are hugely biting their tongues as he may be romantically linked with their fave.

How they can reconcile Blaine being in a relationship with Karofsky and still maintain Blaine is such a great character will be interesting . Quite frankly it makes Blaine look like unbalanced.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 9/7/2014, 8:05 am

Buenos wrote:As Ranwing says Max is not a big name, so working tirelessly to self promote his Glee connection is a very cagey thing to do. He does the Glee convention in London every year for example.

I've never understood the vituperation and anger he received because he cashed in on the character of Karofky with even talk show appearances.  It's honest work so I never found it weird or jarring.

The character offends many and yes I can see that.  While I found his character interesting I totally get the criticisms that the show glossed over how egregious his threatening actions to Kurt were in order to make him a poster child of victim hood.
In particular a lot of Blaine Stans hate his character with the intensity of a thousand suns They are odd in that they don't really like Kurt but also don't want other characters linked to Kurt, but now they are hugely biting their tongues as he may be romantically linked with their fave.

How they can reconcile Blaine being in a relationship with Karofsky and still maintain Blaine is such a great character will be interesting .  Quite frankly it makes Blaine look like unbalanced.

Agreed on the last paragraph especially. It's creepy...
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/7/2014, 8:43 am

For me, what makes Max's character interesting and tolerable is that Dave has grown and changed dramatically from the first time we saw him. He grew up.

Darren's character, on the other hand, has actually taken giant steps backwards in regards to maturity and is still the same self-centered, self-indulgent, self-involved twit that didn't see anything wrong with dating Rachel after Kurt's confession of interest all the way back in season 2. This is why the Blarren fans should be scared - because Max and Dave will end up looking a lot better than Darren/Blaine in comparison. The question shouldn't be why is Dave with Blaine. It should be why isn't he with Kurt?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/7/2014, 10:51 am

^it's just one big pile of mess all around, ugh. Mad 

I just hope they won't have Kurt (verbally) fight with Dave over Blaine, ruining any supposed/possible friendship they had developed over the years after Dave left the hospital.

BTW: maybe more discussion about this should take place in the spoiler thread?
Not that anyone on this board probably hasn't heard about the spoilers, but this thread is supposed to be spoilerfree. whis
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/7/2014, 11:00 am

Max has been saying in a lot of his interviews not to take things at face value so how much actual "dating" Dave and Blaine is doing and if it's sincere is certainly open to conjecture.

There was this great scene in my favorite Kurtbastian fic - Of Bear Cubs, Meercats and Hobbits by Obsessivecompulsivereadr (and if anyone hasn't read this yet, I highly recommend it) - where Kurt tries to council Dave to be careful because Kurt knows full well just how damaging being about Blaine can be. It would be lovely to see Kurt not honestly care too much about Blaine being involved with someone else and more concerned about protecting Dave.

Yeah... I know it won't happen because we're going to be in for 13 episodes of Kurt pining and trying to win Blaine back because Glee sucks and we can't ever have nice things.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 11:52 am

Lol, Klainers are ratting out mjsbigblog to Glee/Fox and Ryan Murphy, in the hope of her spoiler sources drying up. (x)
They weren't that keen on trying to get GoBr or Joaquin Sedillo to shut up about Klaine last year, weren't they? Lmao, they're even tweeting about it to Joaquin now.
Hypocrites. smajli

And what is that saying again? "Don't kill the messenger". Lol, they'd be better of screaming and yelling at Ryan and co than at mjsbigblog. Oh wait..... they're already doing that too.

Also: it doesn't help to put your head in the sand and go "lalalalalala": the actual scripts and storylines won't go away. Better be prepared than unawares of the crap coming your way.
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 4 Ostrich-smiley-emoticon
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 9/16/2014, 12:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, Klainers are ratting out mjsbigblog to Glee/Fox and Ryan Murphy, in the hope of her spoiler sources drying up. (x)
They weren't that keen on trying to get GoBr or Joaquin Sedillo to shut up about Klaine last year, weren't they? Lmao, they're even tweeting about it to Joaquin now.
Hypocrites. smajli

And what is that saying again? "Don't kill the messenger". Lol, they'd be better of screaming and yelling at Ryan and co than at mjsbigblog. Oh wait..... they're already doing that too.

Also: it doesn't help to put your head in the sand and go "lalalalalala": the actual scripts and storylines won't go away. Better be prepared than unawares of the crap coming your way.
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 4 Ostrich-smiley-emoticon

One of them asked MJ to stop giving Klaine spoilers because their fandom is so vulnerable it's pushing the fragile ones over the edge. Not that they EVER cared about the actual LGBTQ members who have been affected adversely by Kurt's storylines and depiction on the show, like my son. I'm just so done with them.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/16/2014, 1:11 pm

they are guaranteed 13 episodes. ratings don't matter anymore. no need to kiss klainer's fat ass.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/16/2014, 1:15 pm

The K(B)lainer fandom is really something else. They have such a high and mighty attitude, and think that what they think and what they want are the only things that matter. Unfortunately, they got this way in large part because RIB panders to them, and the way that people like Joaquin pander to them (and quite honestly, the way people like Kalina are forced to kind of wave the white flag in surrender after taking abuse from them). The K(B)lainers only care about getting what they want--nothing else matters. They are a big bunch of entitled, spoiled brats who are going to be in for a rude awaken when Glee is done and they realize that you don't always get your way.

I really think it's a game with RIB and the writers to see how horrible they can make Blaine towards Kurt before all of the Klainers will stop supporting them. No one who is truly a fan of Kurt Hummel and his story can support a relationship with Blaine after all he has done to Kurt over the years.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/16/2014, 1:19 pm

^ blainers don't think so. their perspective is miles away from ours.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/16/2014, 3:12 pm

The thing is that all bets are off with Ryan Murphy, he doesn't have to worry about ratings, the show is already canceled.

So he's going to move his chess pieces around, make the last of his oh so funny "meta" comments about the Glee Fandoms, probably have Karofsky fuck Blaine until the poor boy can't walk straight and read/chuckle as the Klainers all scream to reassure themselves that Klaine is "end game". phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/16/2014, 3:36 pm

It's a real shame that RM doesn't take the freedom that having his show on DNR and really break out the crazy since nothing is going to matter any longer.

Break up Klaine. Permanently. Do something really crazy and have them both come to the realization that they just aren't right for one another. Kurt goes back to NY (where he has his pick of astonishingly hot, mature men who don't dress like nursing home residents) and Blaine is free to fuck whoever he wants (Dave, Sam, Eli, the bartender at Scandals). Everyone is happy and goes on with their lives because... *gasp*... most high school couples don't survive past graduation.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 3:59 pm

^But Kurt is Blaine's ultimate goal and prize. I doubt Ryan will deny his favorite that.
Although maybe a hot footballplayer (like Karofsky) for Blaine can be enough of a wet dream fulfillment for Ryan to finally let Kurt free.

angelnessa wrote:One of them asked MJ to stop giving Klaine spoilers because their fandom is so vulnerable it's pushing the fragile ones over the edge. Not that they EVER cared about the actual LGBTQ members who have been affected adversely by Kurt's storylines and depiction on the show, like my son. I'm just so done with them.
banzai This.
Now it's finally happening to the K(B)lainers suddenly it's unforgivable and too painful, and something should be done about it, pronto.
Bullshit, especially when these same people have been constantly shoving it in our faces how their favorite gets everything on Blee, usually at the detriment of Kurt and other LGBTQIA characters.

I saw how they tried to guilt trip mj into stopping giving spoilers. Jeez. :angry:
For those not on tumblr: here's the link: tumblr.

And now the tinhatters are attacking her because the one who initiated the tweeting to Ryan and Fox (in an attempt to rat out and shut down mj's source) was called out by her as being one of the most rabid crisscolfers.
So the tinhatters of course swarmed over her like angry bees when she dared to disturb their nest. Mad

Practically all (if not all) the people who liked that post and retweeted the tweet to Ryan. Joaquin and Fox, demanding them to do something about the spoilers leak, are crisscolfers, but the reason why they want mj's blog/source to be shut down has nothing to do with crisscolfer according to them, just Klaine. Yeah, right. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/16/2014, 4:29 pm

@Marie, thanks for the link. I did know klainers believe are the owners of the fandom, but they're taking their stubbornness and complain to a whole new level; so as the spoilers related to klaine are not nice, they think they can shut down a blog? How hypocrite! And I agree with MJ, if some girls are having troubles to deal with this, probably they have to seek help, how they can't differentiate between a tv show and reality.

P.S On a side note, some klainers are wondering if Chris doesn't like pictures, I bet they're saying that as he hasn't taken any picture with their 'adorable' darren dryy Sincerely I don't know what's going on there, but I've the feeling is because of insane crisscolfers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 4:57 pm

brisallie wrote:@Marie, thanks for the link. I did know klainers believe are the owners of the fandom, but they're taking their stubbornness and complain to a whole new level; so as the spoilers related to klaine are not nice, they think they can shut down a blog? How hypocrite! And I agree with MJ, if some girls are having troubles to deal with this, probably they have to seek help, how they can't differentiate between a tv show and reality.
They feel so entitled about their precious klendgame Klaine that they are willing to shut down a blog that is a person's job and livelihood. SMH! :angry:

(Just like they tried to get Oliver Kieran Jones fired in season 4, and were even gloating about it and claiming their 'victory' when Adam disappeared. LGBTQIA allies my ass.)

P.S On a side note, some klainers are wondering if Chris doesn't like pictures, I bet they're saying that as he hasn't taken any picture with their 'adorable' darren dryy Sincerely I don't know what's going on there, but I've the feeling is because of insane crisscolfers.
And of course they are blaming Chris. brikwol

It's been their MO for 4 years.
If you weren't aware yet that Klainers and crisscolfers are 99% about Darren and only 1% about Chris (if he gets 1% at all), here's your proof.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 9/16/2014, 5:22 pm

Wow...the crisscolfer thing was always loopy and thus easy to dismiss. But the Klaine fandom is neither about Kurt or Blaine. It is really about people projecting their own fantasy on their misinterpretation of both characters and by extension Chris and Darren.

As for the lack of pics together, well I can only say, be honest...do they look comfortable together? Why force it.
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/16/2014, 6:30 pm

i am all for klaine (karosfky+blaine) being end game. it will make me very happy. i ship this new klaine. dave will be my hero if he can keep blaine away from kurt permanently.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/16/2014, 7:00 pm

I don't get it.  Blaine and Karofsky are both (now) apparently proud and out gay characters, why not ship them?

So I guess all LGBTQIA goes out the window if it's not specific characters they can promote.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 9/16/2014, 7:04 pm

@fantastica ...Yeah, but that couple being together makes even less sense than Klaine  (Kurt and Blaine ). Plus it is down right creepy. I mean seriously is the Ohio dating pool so small that you must date the bully of your former fiance. That is messed up... vomit2  vomir
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/16/2014, 7:14 pm

the fact that new-klaine keeps my kurt away from grease stain is all the sense i need. old-klaine end game makes absolutely no sense.

given glee's budget, ohio is only as big as mckingley plus dalton's hall plus vocal adrenoline's auditorium plus Lima Beans. given this scale, 3 main gays are all they can afford to invest in any kind of relationship.

if you want "realism", then glee is not your show, regardless of what murphy made you to believe. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 9/16/2014, 7:19 pm

blushh you're right, you're right, I know you're right. Mad
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next