Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/17/2015, 4:49 pm

Never in my life will I ever accept or be happy with Klaine, I do not care if Glee ends with them happy, it is canon that Blaine is a cheater, has cheated on two of his boyfriends, and Klaine married through convenience. Will and Terry was high school sweethearts for how many years again? Has to be over 10 years right? Well Klaine been married for 5, Kurt still have time for a divorced and like April Rhodes said. It is unavoidable.

Klainers are angry because anti Klainers wont be happy for them and just accept Klaine and accept that Kurt 'needed Blaine' and was 'suicidal without Blaine' What ever. When Klainers can explain to me why I should accept Blaine cheater ways, Blaine's lying and manipulating and gas lighting and unjustified jealousy when people pay attention to Kurt yet has zero problem with people pay attention to Blaine and flirt with Blaine, ect. Then the can kindly shove it up theirs.

I will never like or accept Klaine as long as I shall live. I do not care if Glee is dead and over. Klaine will always be awful and in reality a lot of people stay with horrible spouses for years before they finally leave. I see Klaine and Blaine the final stepping stone for Kurt. Like he will be the thing from Kurt's past that will teach him to avoid people like Blaine in his future and I am fine with that. In the career Kurt wants he needs to learn how to deal with awful people with no talent and huge egos who uses him like Blaine anyways. What better way to learn than to live with said person for a few years? Mr. Schue learned a lot dealing with his crazy ex wife for so many years.

Klaine is nothing but a modern day Terri and Will.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  valkeakuulas 3/17/2015, 5:13 pm

What makes the underutilising Chris as a actor, and Kurt as a character for that matter, so weirdly petty, if it is about jealousy and backlash. Chris might have tried his wings in writing and producing but I'm sure everyone knows he's not in direct competition with Ryan, Brad or Ian. No yet, hopefully in the future. They should have no professional fear unless they self realise they might have lost the flow and are afraid that actual financiers will point that out by comparing them to the new stuff ie. for example Chris.

I have no artistic respect left for any of the people running Glee, but so far the business keeps giving these dimheads money which in entertainment standards makes them successful. Even if I hate that.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/17/2015, 7:01 pm

klaine is not real. it's total fiction. so, nobody is really good or bad for anybody. it's all products of our imagination. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/17/2015, 8:46 pm

fantastica wrote:klaine is not real. it's total fiction. so, nobody is really good or bad for anybody. it's all products of our imagination. Smile

Stop using logic! Razz

Eh, in my head canon Kurt is happy whatever he decides in " the future'. Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/17/2015, 9:00 pm

Buenos wrote:
fantastica wrote:klaine is not real. it's total fiction. so, nobody is really good or bad for anybody. it's all products of our imagination. Smile

Stop using logic!  Razz

Eh, in my head canon Kurt is happy whatever he decides in " the future'.  Razz

I have a lot of head canons for Kurt. One thing they have in common is Kurt is happy within himself.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/17/2015, 10:23 pm

I don't why everyone likes Season 4 because I hated it.

Chris had less screen-time.

Season 5 Kurt was the most confident he has ever been, and the strongest, both in mind and body.

He put a band together himself, stood up to Rachel and Santana, found new friends, explored his masculine side, stood up to Blaine in every argument they had and did not back down and allowed Blaine to take control as he did not pine or cry when Blaine moved out. He was excelling at Nyada and is one of the school top students and popular.

In the Quarterback he stood up to Puck and helped others. He stayed strong though he was grieving but held it together.

He had so many variety of songs, from glam rock back to broadway.

Kurt is more than just one win.

We had Old Dog New Tricks.

Kurt is not ready for broadway, that is why we never saw him going to a Funny Girl audition, getting an education and staying at Nyada is what he wants to do.

Rachel rushed things and got greedy.

We got hardly any storyline for Kurt in Season 4, so how can anyone have wanted that?

Season 5 Kurt is who Kurt was meant to be.

And anyone can change, even Blaine, though again I would prefer Kurt with someone else.

Finn changed, Puck changed, maybe this is time for Blaine to change as Rachel is doing.

I do get annoyed that people think Kurt is this weak person that they think would stay in an abusive relationship when in Season 5 Kurt was the one in control as we saw in Tested as he did not give into Blaine but made Blaine change his eating. Kurt did not change his. New York New York, he allowed Blaine to move out, he did not fall on the ground sobbing worrying about them break-up. In Bash Kurt became a hero.

With what we are getting in 2009 to what we see of Kurt now, Kurt is a success without winning a Tony or being a star on Broadway, because he isn't that lonely bullied boy anymore. He is not depressed. He is not in Lima.

The writers suck, but they did allow Kurt to grow in mind and body (of course with the help of puberty and Chris's working out).

Season 5 Kurt will always be my favourite as he did not have to be Season 1 Kurt to find his strength. 

Rachel wants stardom.

I think Kurt's story did change that that isn't the most important thing to him anymore and has discovered that for himself. He needs no help from anyone as he can do it all himself as he knows he is capable.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/17/2015, 10:49 pm

The worst thing about season 4. Is After Blaine cheating We hardly saw Kurt's point of view while we saw Blaine basically thrown himself a pity party. One thing I did like about 4 is Adam Crawford.I wish he did not get written off.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/17/2015, 11:08 pm

I loved Adam, but Season 5 we saw the best of Kurt and Kurt at his best.

Kurt was finally comfortable in his skin.

Kurt stopped a long time ago being in a rush to get fame.

Kurt is the most inspirational person in the show and the character that we saw grow and change.

He kicked Rachel and Santana out of Pamela Lansbury when they kept on fighting.

I love Kurt's effeminate side, but I was so happy when they allowed him to find his masculine side and he finally became one of the guys as he was now accepted by them.

Kurt could kick Blaine's ass and by Tested he definitely would if it got physical and beat him as well.

Season 3 Kurt is gone.

The only good thing that came out of Season 4, Chris made a new friend in OKJ. neutre 

And singing Bring Him Home and Being Alive.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/17/2015, 11:22 pm

To be honest my real ending like always is season 3, that is when Glee should have ended. But if I go on canon an how Kurt is in the future, yes I prefer to end it with season 4 because he was in school, had a job, interning at vogue, and YES he was moving on from Blaine. I chose Diva as the ending I wanted because it was before that awful wedding hook up and I also had a rehash for Kurt ending because the horrible ending I as a fan of Kurt is getting from season 6 makesd me wish he would have ended in season 4. Season 4 was horrible, The only good thing was Kurt having things to do when he did have screen time. I loved that I got to see Kurt working at Vogue and wandering Nyada halls and singing, ect. Season 4 Kurt in New York was a beautiful work in progress to me and season 5 Kurt was nothing but a fed up father to Blaine who had no career goals or anything other than Blaine being jealous in Tested and the episode Chris wrote. Season 5 Kurt was no where near my favorite since he was stressed out arguing with Blaine all the time or worse, hearing Rachel and Santana fighting. Sure we got The band, but when the Band first started out it was not even about Kurt, Kurt had to beg Rachel to be in it. So other than 3 nice things, season 5 Kurt did nothing but stress over his children Rachel and Blaine and I am NOT here for that at all.

So yeah, Season 1, 2, 3, and 4 Kurt's are my favorite because at least those Kurt's cared more about how HE felt then season 5 and 6 Kurt do.
Season 5 and 6 Kurt does nothing but talk and then accept shitty behavior from Blaine, Rachel, Santana, and anyone else who puts him down.

1-4 are the real Kurt Hummel for me and if that do not make me a real Kurt fan since I refuse to admire what became o season 5 & 6 Kurt then oh well. Kurt allowed himself to take the high road too many times and time and time again I had to watch Kurt check Blaine like Blaine some child only to hold him close an pat him on the back 2 seconds later. It is like a horrible repeat of the ending of Diva over and over again, that is why I took that version out in my head canon and allowed Rachel to rot and fail in her tears. Yes Rachel, cry over losing to Kurt, drop out of Nyada, idc. I want Kurt to do stuff for himself for once.

And as for Kurt not being ready for Broadway in season 4, I disagree. He has been ready since Roses Turn and has been long long long over due.

I hate sounding bitchy, I just want to think of a time when I was happy about Kurt's story and then I read an opinion that is like season 4 was awful why you want that for Kurt, blah blah ect. And I am just like why not? Season 4 Kurt story made me happy, it is not like I watched Lima side, me and so many others tuned in for the New York scenes and the good times of Kurt, Rachel, and Santana.  You know how badly I wanted to see Kurt and Santana hang out? Like their story lines and moments could have been epic! Like that drug deals at the park comment Kurt had, they should of showed us a funny scene of it. Like Season 4 New York had a lot of potential and Kurt grew up a lot in season 4 and he was a young man, he was changing beautifully, then after the episode Diva, they kept sending him back to Lima and Blaind and Glee and Kurt's character treatment got worse.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2015, 3:49 am

I think no one is better or worst fan for thinking that Kurt's "best" or decent season was 4 or 5. I think people has the right to like what they want, and have personal reasons to pick their choice.

I personally believe both have their ups and downs: In both season 4 and 5 Kurt re-discovers himself by starting college life, meeting new people, starting new things like the band and also working, trying to have an experience in dating with a guy that wasn't blaine. The low points were that although Kurt got lots of things in these seasons, still Glee stole that and made Kurt to be blaine and rachel's prop. Having said that, something I've learnt these days is to remember the good things, and something positive to say is our boy grown up and has more confident.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/18/2015, 4:08 am

brisallie wrote:I think no one is better or worst fan for thinking that Kurt's "best" or decent season was 4 or 5. I think people has the right to like what they want, and have personal reasons to pick their choice.

I personally believe both have their ups and downs: In both season 4 and 5 Kurt re-discovers himself by starting college life, meeting new people, starting new things like the band and also working, trying to have an experience in dating with a guy that wasn't blaine. The low points were that although Kurt got lots of things in these seasons, still Glee stole that and made Kurt to be blaine and rachel's prop. Having said that, something I've learnt these days is to remember the good things, and something positive to say is our boy grown up and has more confident.

I fully agree. Smile

And Kurt did grow and is more confident.

I hated that they made him Rachel and Blaine's prop.

But I love just how Kurt threatened to throw Blaine's soda stream machine out the window and did not change for Blaine in Tested. He took complete control and did not back down.

Season 6 Kurt is a step backwards from Season 5 as I don't think Season 5 Kurt would have pined for Blaine.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2015, 8:55 am

Lol, on tumblr several Darren stans are giving away 10 or more iTunes copies of 'This Time' to other "less fortunate" Klainers via email.
All out of the goodness of their hearts of course, with no alternative motives at all. sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/18/2015, 9:02 am

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, on tumblr several Darren stans are giving away 10 or more iTunes copies of 'This Time' to other "less fortunate" Klainers via email.
All out of the goodness of their hearts of course, with no alternative motives at all. sifflou

They did this Rise and it didn't go very far. Razz

Their desperation is quite amusing. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2015, 11:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:They did this Rise and it didn't go very far. Razz

Their desperation is quite amusing. Razz
The last time I checked 'This Time' was somewhere in the 170's, already falling from peaking at 155. It will probably get another boast after the episode airs, but I doubt it will crack the top 100.
Plus I think the fact that Lea is singing it has more to do with how high it charts than that Darren wrote it.

Btw: 'I Lived' is also charting almost as high as 'This Time', probably because it's the last (group) song. The rest of the songs are far behind, in the 600+ numbers, including Klaine's last duet. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/18/2015, 12:01 pm

I wish we knew the exact number of copies of the songs that were sold instead of just where it placed on the charts. On a slow music week, some of the songs could chart higher while selling less copies. I'd love to watch the progression of the decline in sales as the viewership declined.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/18/2015, 12:05 pm

If Darren was counting on all the publicity about him writing songs for Glee to help boost his chances of getting the label to release an album, I think that he can kiss that goodbye. By this season's standards, those are halfway decent numbers, but it's a far cry from what even the weaker Glee songs were able to pull in during previous seasons.

Hate to say it (no, not really, but I'll be polite here) - but the boat has sailed on Glee really getting anyone any recording opportunities. Whatever Darren gets from here on out will have to be by his own talents.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/18/2015, 12:37 pm

I think the label realized long ago that there wasn't much of a market for albums from the Glee cast.  They might have been able to do OK if they had been released in season two or three, but now it is a dead thing. Let's face it, there are singer/songwriters out there who are a lot more talented than Darren.  Amber has an amazing voice, and she seems like a nice person, but she doesn't have the it factor that would make  her stand out among other talented singers with strong, belting voices.  Naya has a somewhat unique smokey, jazzy voice, plus a bit of sex appeal and enough of an edge that brings publicity.  If they had released albums from these three years ago, Naya's probably would have had the best chance at success.

Darren definitely has some charisma, and he has a PR firm that gets him some recognition, but that will only get him so far since he has very limited talent.  Hedwig is going to be a big test for him--to see if he can handle a challenging lead role 7 shows a week vocally, and to see if he has the heat to be able to sell a respectable number of tickets to the show (which in my opinion should be at least in the range John Cameron Mitchell has sold--70-75% tickets $550,000-650,000 weekly gross--anything less would be a embarrassing).

It is going to be interesting to see if he has bitten off more than he can chew.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/18/2015, 4:11 pm

Well, if anyone wants a bit of schadenfreude, I've been checking out ticket availability for Darren's run in Hedwig and if the producers were hoping that he would be a huge draw, it's not happening yet. Tickets for his opening night are still readily available, and even more so for the next few shows. I know that it's more than a month away and they haven't started their PR push, but Darren's fans are already well aware. I would have expected for at least the first few shows to sell out nearly immediately after the announcement was made. That doesn't seem to be the case. At least not yet.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/18/2015, 4:24 pm

Ranwing wrote:Well, if anyone wants a bit of schadenfreude, I've been checking out ticket availability for Darren's run in Hedwig and if the producers were hoping that he would be a huge draw, it's not happening yet. Tickets for his opening night are still readily available, and even more so for the next few shows. I know that it's more than a month away and they haven't started their PR push, but Darren's fans are already well aware. I would have expected for at least the first few shows to sell out nearly immediately after the announcement was made. That doesn't seem to be the case. At least not yet.

I've checked some shows too, and there is plenty of availability for all shows. His first and last shows have sold a bit better, but the others, not so much. Only about 35-40% sold at this point.

Interestingly, he's only sold slightly better than the dates after he leaves when there is not an actor named to take over for him yet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2015, 5:26 pm

i don't have any ill wish for him. i hope everybody is happy. glee is over. DC is just another actor out there and whatever he does, i wish him well, like i would wish every other actor i don't know.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/18/2015, 5:29 pm

Yup, I actually wish them all well post Glee.

Besides Chris, will probably follow the most Lea, Amber and and Naya (well,  and Kevin) and If I go to NY in the fall definitely hope Matt is still performing NEVERLAND to see him live.

Once Glee is over I can be selective over what actors from Glee I get info on.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2015, 5:48 pm

I'm with Kim and Buenos,and I wish Darren well. Though sometimes he and his fans irk me, by other side I dont care so much about him and for a while I'd like to not receive news of darren. As for the other actors,I also want the best for them,but I'm unsure who I will follow after Glee ends.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/18/2015, 5:49 pm

Ranwing wrote:Well, if anyone wants a bit of schadenfreude, I've been checking out ticket availability for Darren's run in Hedwig and if the producers were hoping that he would be a huge draw, it's not happening yet. Tickets for his opening night are still readily available, and even more so for the next few shows. I know that it's more than a month away and they haven't started their PR push, but Darren's fans are already well aware. I would have expected for at least the first few shows to sell out nearly immediately after the announcement was made. That doesn't seem to be the case. At least not yet.

I wonder if there are more casual fans who know, despite how much they like Darren, that he's just not a good fit for the Hedwig part, and are waiting for the reviews before they subject themselves to his performance? It will be interesting to hear about how much it was altered to accommodate him, and what the critics who attend think. But honestly if I never have to see or hear about Darren again, that will be fine by me. Good luck to all of them!
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/18/2015, 5:55 pm

I admit I really hope Matt is a raging success with Neverland, I think he is so very talented and he played such vital key in the initial success of Glee back in Season 1.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/18/2015, 6:02 pm

I wish them all well,but if only one Glee cast member does well post Glee than I hope it will be Chris Colfer.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next