Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Georgette888 4/28/2014, 4:21 pm

Hee. No. 2. You actually wrote P.S., Brisallie, but I took it as an ETA.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Buenos 4/28/2014, 4:51 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 30 Tumblr_n4ragdJhtd1qe476yo1_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2014, 5:44 pm

Arrow  Interview with Shirley MacLaine.

Some stuff taken from it:

You’re playing a powerful New York socialite, an arts patron who takes an interest in Blaine. What immediately popped into your head about this character?

She’s who they all want to be. She’s very talented herself and also has this appreciation for talent. She is a tastemaker, and she really has a nose like a bloodhound for who will make it. And she’s also very colorfully inclined how she dresses and how she really flaunts her money, and yet at the same time she can sit down with her shoes off and her legs crossed and just have a bullsh–t session. I think she has her opinions about this and that, about what the young people that she thinks are good ought to do with their lives and their work.
The red bolded line hints again at Blaine needing to pretend to be straight.

Did you get to have any input into the songs you sing?
Of course not—there’s no time! Somebody pushes a button and the music comes on and you just go do what you think to do.
You sing “Piece of My Heart” on the show. Have you ever dared to sing Janis Joplin before, even in the shower?
Are you kidding? No, dear, no—but I do now! My version.
(---)
Was the schedule the biggest challenge for you?
Oh yes. The dialogue’s not a challenge, the scene’s not a challenge, none of that. But the music! You need to know your character, you need to know what key you’re going to sing in. There’s not even time to find that out! They can change it all in the studio anyway.
And this explains a lot about the horrible version of the song, and the lack of preparation of songs on Glee in general.   Evil or Very Mad 

BTS interview with Darren and Shirley. Since tumblr is already blowing up about it: Shirley is one of those people who praises Darren for his braveness to work with and kiss a gay actor (not even a gay character, a gay actor).
I know she is old so I just cringed and shook it off at first, but tbh with the storyline already being problematic when it comes to Blaine/Darren and Kurt/Chris this is just adding oil to the fire.  Mad 

So watch at your own risk.  Rolling Eyes 

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/28/2014, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/28/2014, 5:51 pm

Wow... they're really going overboard promoting Darren as the greatest thing on Glee. Just when I thought that I was resolving my anger, this hits me and I'm pissed all over again. So she's picking Blaine because she thinks he's oh so special. Of course.  vomit2 Which again throws Kurt right back into Blaine's shadow. I suppose that as far as Glee is concerned, the order of the universe has been restored.

And that bullshit about Darren being so amazing because he plays a gay character in a realtionship where the other actor is gay... why don't they nominate him for a Nobel peace prize already. Jezz people... I get that it's a generational thing where older people might be amazed that not everyone freaks out about gay cooties anymore, but it's called being a professional. No one broke Darren's arm to play this part.  beam I'm going to go out on a limb here and call that as being borderline homophobic because Chris, as a person and performer, is being reduced to a challenge to be endured so that Darren can show how enlightened he is.

I feel bad because I really like Shirley and I hate seeing her used to try to prop up medicore Darren. It's being noted that with Mia responsible for the BTS promos that Darren is getting far more focus than any of the other actors on the show.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2014, 6:16 pm

honestly, knowing that his girlfriend is responsible for all those bts videos heavily featuring darren, i ain't even mad. she is biased. whatever. i just won't watch them. it would have been worse if it was any other crew member or a fox directive.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2014, 6:19 pm

as for Darren, isn't it amazing that he is exposed and so close to SO MUCH GAY, having to kiss it all the time, and he is still straight. the bravery of that boy is out of this world. how can you NOT constantly praise his for it. must be SUCH a hardship to hug and kiss Chris Colfer and he handles it so well. My hat is of to him. well done sir.  thumnup
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/28/2014, 6:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote: Arrow  Interview with Shirley MacLaine.

Some stuff taken from it:

You’re playing a powerful New York socialite, an arts patron who takes an interest in Blaine. What immediately popped into your head about this character?

She’s who they all want to be. She’s very talented herself and also has this appreciation for talent. She is a tastemaker, and she really has a nose like a bloodhound for who will make it. And she’s also very colorfully inclined how she dresses and how she really flaunts her money, and yet at the same time she can sit down with her shoes off and her legs crossed and just have a bullsh–t session. I think she has her opinions about this and that, about what the young people that she thinks are good ought to do with their lives and their work.
The red bolded line hints again at Blaine needing to pretend to be straight.

Did you get to have any input into the songs you sing?
Of course not—there’s no time! Somebody pushes a button and the music comes on and you just go do what you think to do.
You sing “Piece of My Heart” on the show. Have you ever dared to sing Janis Joplin before, even in the shower?
Are you kidding? No, dear, no—but I do now! My version.
(---)
Was the schedule the biggest challenge for you?
Oh yes. The dialogue’s not a challenge, the scene’s not a challenge, none of that. But the music! You need to know your character, you need to know what key you’re going to sing in. There’s not even time to find that out! They can change it all in the studio anyway.
And this explains a lot about the horrible version of the song, and the lack of preparation of songs on Glee in general.   Evil or Very Mad 

BTS interview with Darren and Shirley. Since tumblr is already blowing up about it: Shirley is one of those people who praises Darren for his braveness to work with and kiss a gay actor (not even a gay character, a gay actor).
I know she is old so I just cringed and shook it off at first, but tbh with the storyline already being problematic when it comes to Blaine/Darren and Kurt/Chris this is just adding oil to the fire.  Mad 

So watch at your own risk.  Rolling Eyes 

All this proves to me is that Darren and Ryan has a grudge against Chris. I saw that eye roll with his
TCA comment he made and then the Oscar one, he KNOWS he has won NOTHING since being on Glee despite his million songs and unlimited screen time and 100% attention he gets! And no matter what, Chris is STILL better than him and Kurt is STILL the fan favorite, not Blaine, he is mad Chris beat him for the PCA and he soaks up the Straight Ally gay for pay praise everyone is giving him! I find that so so offensive! I am OVER him. I just, why must Chris suffer through being disrespected like this? This is disrespect in my eyes, he is being talked about like he has a contagious disease and Darren is a HERO for working with him!  Mad  Darren is milking in the attention and unworthy scenes and guest stars he gets from Glee. Glee is his play ground and Ry Ry is his keeper, Darren is Ryan's kept boy. I guess some Blinds are true  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2014, 6:30 pm

I want to be as brave as Darren and dare kissing Chris Colfer.   sifflou 

A few minutes ago I wrote this on tumblr about Shirley's praising of Darren:

Oh, it’s this bullshit again. Lets praise the straight actor for being brave enough to work with and kiss a gay actor. What about the shit Chris has to put up with from some so-called ‘fans’ who bully him every day because he is not sacrifycing all that Kurt is to Klaine, and for living his life openly as a gay man with his boyfriend? Let alone the real homophobe idiots who harass him.

I know Shirley MacLaine is old but what she said is problematic. It’s high time the older generations stop being surprised by the willingness of straight people to be around and interact ‘normally’ with gay people. The younger generations have already recognized and accepted this as nothing more than what a decent human being should do. It’s time to move on from the Middle Ages.

I know a remark like Shirley’s is meant as a compliment for straight people, but it’s really an insult to gay people.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2014, 6:36 pm

Soooo......and now there's this:

A lot of people have been asking about Santana in the finale and from what we know…
Santana will not be appearing in the finale unless something drastically changes this week.
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/28/2014, 6:47 pm

I was never a Santana/Naya fan per se, but I liked what her character brought to the show, and Naya definitely is a talented actress and singer. If being a Chris/Kurt fan is hard considering the bullcrap Glee keeps pulling, I can't imagine how Santana/Naya's fans must feel...

I didn't watch the BTS, but according to what you report there, it is soooooo HARD on precious little Darren to play a gay man. What a hero! If Chris was the nice boy he pretends to be, he should make it easier for Darren and take his "gay" ass out of here. Then Darren's life would be sooooooo simpler. The poor little baby sufferred so much those past 3 years, I will almost cry for him...

Ah, wait..ah, ah... Nope, my eyes are still dry. Seems like I can't act. Just like Darren.

Seriously, Chris, just give RIB the finger.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2014, 7:07 pm

i didn't watch any of the BTS BS. no need to get myself mad at anything. i do hope people will stop saying that kissing gay actor is "brave". it's not like gay actors have contagious diseases. it's so condescending to them. I would kiss every single gay actor out there if i can. they are all better looking than most straight actors anyway.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by fantastica on 4/28/2014, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/28/2014, 7:09 pm

MJsbigblog is claiming that TMZ was accurate and Naya has been fired. 0.0

Last edited by Georgette888 on 4/28/2014, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2014, 7:10 pm

honey your short hand is driving me nuts.  Smile  what's TMZ?

update: never mind. www.tmz.com

poor Naya. if she is really gone there will be even less interests in this show. such a disaster!

Last edited by fantastica on 4/28/2014, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2014, 7:12 pm

GOBR posted this on tumblr:

We are getting lots of questions about whether Naya is on the season finale or not, and we don’t think its fair to not inform this to you. So, here’s what is happening, Naya was supposed to be in the season finale, she had scenes and songs, but she got written off for some reason.

In the past weeks TMZ reported a rumor that Naya got fired from Glee. We DON’T know if this is true, and we can’t confirm anything, only that she is not in the season finale. We don’t know if she will be back for next season or not. What we can do now, is just wait for an official statement from the Glee people or Naya.

GOBR posted this on twitter:

Nobody knows if it really was a fight with Lea who did Naya be removed from the season finale.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/28/2014, 7:14 pm

What makes me rage so much is Darren and everyone else know Chris is more talented and well known actor than he is. His own words "Teen Choice Award Winning Darren Criss" And it was ONE TCA THREE years ago and that was for 'Break Out Star' And he has had NOTHING since then! He never had an acting award for Glee, all 3 of his tv awards was for new star and it was all in 2011. Seriously? He has not even won a PCA, not a SAG award, nothing. Chris might not have won any major awards in a while, but when he won he won BIG and he won because Glee CARED about Kurt's story line and gave Chris scenes that allowed him to compete for awards and to be nominated, now Glee, or rather Ryan, has a grudge against him and is using him as a prop for Rachel and Blaine only. And from the crazy amount of Glee associates praising Darren for being 'brave' to work with Chris is disgusting.

Glee, Chris is your ONLY Glee cast member that was apart of the Glee club kids that won multiple awards and gotten much major media attention for his character, not Rachel the lead character, not anyone else. I am not saying anything bad about the other characters or actors because I use to love all of them, but fact is Chris playing Kurt got the most media attention, awards and critical acclaim and that is a FACT. Lea might be the main star, but Chris is more popular and he would be even bigger to this day if Glee did not ruin his character and story line. I think after The Summer of lies and Ryan being angry at Chris for the whole twitter fiasco, he saw Darren and Blaine as a way to get revenge and to make sure that Chris is tied to glee by contracts and Kurt Hummel will be NOTHING of what made him so popular to begin with.

Ryan has beaten Kurt down so much, he knows Chris loves Kurt and everything Chris said he wanted for Kurt has not happened and Ryan is behind this and it worked. He managed to take away everything Kurt was and everything Chris wanted Kurt to be and managed to make Kurt whole existence on Glee be about his relationship with Blaine or Kurt propping up Rachel and her 'best gay' Ryan will not let Kurt have any big wins, each season he will give Kurt one big 'moment' and that is all. Kurt's happy ending will be his 'prince charming Blaine' and Darren will get the praise for playing 'gay convincingly' and THAT is how Glee will end. Rachel get her wins and awards and support while Blaine get a major win and a attractive lap dog cheerleader husband by his side, serving fresh deserts to his famous friends while Kurt do some 'silly fashion' as a throw away comment and just be so so happy because he is Married to the 'Great Blaine Anderson' The end!
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/28/2014, 7:16 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:GOBR posted this on tumblr:

We are getting lots of questions about whether Naya is on the season finale or not, and we don’t think its fair to not inform this to you. So, here’s what is happening, Naya was supposed to be in the season finale, she had scenes and songs, but she got written off for some reason.

In the past weeks TMZ reported a rumor that Naya got fired from Glee. We DON’T know if this is true, and we can’t confirm anything, only that she is not in the season finale. We don’t know if she will be back for next season or not. What we can do now, is just wait for an official statement from the Glee people or Naya.

GOBR posted this on twitter:

Nobody knows if it really was a fight with Lea who did Naya be removed from the season finale.

I am not a Lea fan, so all this makes me feel like Ryan and Lea and Darren are ALL here to make sure that they get what they want from their characters on Glee and is willing to make anyone else look bad or start drama for Media attention. I have ZERO doubt now that Darren and Ryan are both plotting against Chris. I can feel it in my bones!
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2014, 7:21 pm

Georgette888 wrote:MJsbigblog is claiming that TMZ was accurate and Naya has been fired. 0.0
And fyeahgleeclub just reblogged that post and added this tag: #yeah.  ohmy

fyeahgleeclub reblogged mjsbigblog

Regarding Santana in 5x20

mjsbigblog:
fyeahgleeclub:
A lot of people have been asking about Santana in the finale and from what we know…
Read More
The TMZ report was correct as far as Naya being fired the night of the epic fight. And from what I understand, that hadn’t been reversed. Although I hoped with the rest of you that she’d be back at the last possible minute for the finale
#yeah
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2014, 7:28 pm

What?! So the rumours were actually true and Naya was fired? I wonder how this will affect her, will she be seen as a conflicted person now?

I don't know how to take these news as Santana had turned into those characters that I really like, as I think she adds some spicy. Also I hope at some point things will be resolved and she comes back.

P.S Thanks kim and jelly for answering mu question about ETA
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/28/2014, 7:29 pm

I actually really feel bad for Naya, she had a very bad week and their is claims that she said Lea was being a Diva on set? Like I heard many rumors of Lea being a diva, so that is no shock. But if she complained and was just fed up with the job and got fired, was it from Ryan or Fox? I do not like how this looks on the Glee set  :(  This makes me want Chris away from that toxic environment even more because what if he complained about Darren or Lea and thy fired him and try to ruin his reputation? I do not trust them or Ryan, I just wish they would cancel season 6, my heart hurts and I am scared. Sure I want Chris off Glee, but look at what they are doing to Naya? They are trying to make it out as her being a big problem and that is just sad. Her, Chris and Lea, NOT just LEA CARRIED Glee in NYC! And now they promoting Daleastreet or rather Learren like crazy, Naya is fired, Chris is silent, Darren is EVERYWHERE, Ryan is with BOTH Darren or/and Lea in the media and twitter more and more. I just really have a bad feeling about this. And I want Chris far away from this drama and toxic environment. No one is safe unless they are Darren and Lea, maybe Chord.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/28/2014, 7:31 pm

Betty White is 92 and there was quote about the LGBT community she made that was positive, that love who you love or something.

So, obviously if she was on the show she would not have said the crap Shirley MClaine said and she is older.

I have lost all respect for Shirley.

And I noticed how there was no BTS with Chris for "Tested".

Funny about that.  dryy 

I am developing a dislike for Mia, and wish she would just disappear.

Kalen G did better BTS because she tried to include as many of the cast members she could, not just Chris.

Mia's ones are boring.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2014, 7:35 pm

just deleted my post. found out hte answer myself.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/28/2014, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2014, 7:35 pm

Show of hands: should we move the Naya discussion over to the gossip thread? Yay or nay?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2014, 7:36 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I am developing a dislike for Mia, and wish she would just disappear.

Kalen G did better BTS because she tried to include as many of the cast members she could, not just Chris.

Mia's ones are boring.
I don't know if this was Mia's doing, but someone over at Fox's PR should have edited that quote of Shirley Maclaine out, as it's problematic and homophobic. She didn't even have the decency to call "that gay actor" by his name (of she even remembered it).

It was an insult to Chris, but because it was praise for Darren they left it in. And that should never have happened.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/28/2014, 7:42 pm

And, amongst all this rage & spec, GOBr bring out a song spoiler... And Blaine sings it. I cannot stop laughing. Was that supposed to help?!

ETA: My mistake. Wasn't new.

Last edited by Georgette888 on 4/28/2014, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2014, 7:43 pm

fantastica wrote:what "epic fight" are they talking about? does anyone has the tmz.com link to the report?
April 17th:
TMZ: Naya Rivera raged to Glee producers: Lea's out of control.
Hollywoodlife: Lea Michele & Naya Rivera’s On-Set Fight — The Truth Revealed
Gossipcop: Lea Michele & Naya Rivera Glee Set Fight?
upi: Lea Michele and Naya Rivera get into a fight on set of 'Glee'

Jellyrolls wrote:Show of hands:  should we move the Naya discussion over to the gossip thread?  Yay or nay?
Yay?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next