Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
bayth
Kurt addict
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
coxfire
Sebastian Smythe
AnneNeville
Divalicious
TimF
M&M
brisallie
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
Buenos
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap86%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 19 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:24 pm

I need more Kurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:25 pm

M&M wrote:Broadway Baby is bleh. Did anyone notice that Thibedeaux looked happy until Blaine started?

Hummelberry is 100 times better. Nay, 1000 times better.

Yes, I noticed, and you're wrong about Hummelberry. They are a zillion times better than Blainchel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/8/2014, 9:25 pm

Does anyone else want to jump in a nyada and kiss Carmen?  Her reaction to when Blaine stared singing was priceless and her slapping Rachel with reality was freaking epic.

Last edited by TimF on 4/8/2014, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 9:25 pm

M&M wrote:I need more Kurt.

I agree,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 9:26 pm

Well, Ms. Tibideaux redeemed herself. Finally someone tells Rachel what she needs to hear and doesn't pull punches or let her weasel her way out of the reprimand. She's dead right. Rachel is talented, but she doesn't take instruction or correction well and thinks that she knows better than anyone. Rachel proved that she's not interested in improving as a performer because as far as she's concerned, she doesn't need improvement. So not exactly a surprise that she drops out.

And if the show is a flop, she'll be left with nothing.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:26 pm

M&M wrote:I need more Kurt.

We always need more Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:Broadway Baby is bleh. Did anyone notice that Thibedeaux looked happy until Blaine started?

Hummelberry is 100 times better. Nay, 1000 times better.

Yes, I noticed, and you're wrong about Hummelberry.  They are a zillion times better than Blainchel.  

I knew I was missing some zeroes.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:26 pm

TimF wrote:Does anyone else want to jump in a nyada and kiss Carmen?  Her reaction to when Blaine stared singing was priceless and her slapping Rachel with reality was freaking epic.

Yes!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:28 pm

So is Kurt's story going to be reduced to the final 20 minutes? Because really!

Really, we need to waste this much time on Samcedes? And Amber gets another solo? Looks like Rachel and Mercedes were A and B plot.

Last edited by M&M on 4/8/2014, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 9:29 pm

M&M wrote:So is Kurt's story going to be reduced to the final 20 minutes? Because really!

Apparently. So I wonder if 'bash' has another meaning?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 9:32 pm

If there's anyone who deserves a brick upside the head tonight, it's Rachel. What a twat.

Oh Kurt...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:33 pm

Ranwing wrote:If there's anyone who deserves a brick upside the head tonight, it's Rachel. What a twat.

Oh Kurt...

This.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:33 pm

I'm sick of Mercedes friends. So, Mercedes isn't allowed to date a white girl. Ooooookaaaaayyyy.

There are way too many candles lit in an apartment where someone who uses as much hair gel as Blaine lives.

Rachel has been so nasty to Kurt this season. Kurt really has horrible friends. He should move to Russia like that spoiler.

Kurt is so strong. I love what he said. It shows how much he's grown after the bullying in high school. The beating scene wasn't as bad as I expected.

Rachel is going to feel so guilty
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 9:34 pm

Poor Kurt...he only tried to protect that guy. Unfair
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/8/2014, 9:34 pm

Omg....
There went the chills again, at least Kurt is a hero, I'm proud as fuck right now.  And I'm sorry, fuck you Rachel would have been my reply to her little tirade before that scene.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 9:35 pm

Ranwing wrote:If there's anyone who deserves a brick upside the head tonight, it's Rachel. What a twat.

Oh Kurt...

Agree or Blaine. I agree about Kurt. If this episode was the last of the season, and the last scene was of Kurt lying unconscious I would be a bit worried if he survived or not.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:35 pm

M&M wrote:So is Kurt's story going to be reduced to the final 20 minutes? Because really!

They are probably doing that so that the Kurtsies don't tune out after the first half hour.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:36 pm

Rachel better apologize to Kurt for being so awful this time. She never did last time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 9:36 pm

Ok, now that we have a commercial break I need to get this off my chest.

FUCK. RACHEL, BERRY!

What an absolutely bitch. Ms. Tibideaux is a has been? Kurt is trying to help her from making a huge mistake (and dropping out of college in your first year is almost like not attending at all as far as employers care) and he's right. There are plenty of actors who get one job role and are never heard from again. But no.. Rachel's head is so swollen now with her own sense of self-importance that nothing is getting through except what she wants to hear. And anyone who tells her otherwise is an enemy.

So Kurt had it right. Screw you.

And Kurt is the bravest man on the planet.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 9:36 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

They are probably doing that so that the Kurtsies don't tune out after the first half hour.

That is most likely true. Although, I feel it should be more than 20 minutes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:40 pm

So, Blam are back in the loft being idiots. So, Blaine gets the phone call about Kurt. I wonder if the scene of Blaine collapsing was actually filmed.

OMG. Darren should never ever sing acapella. Awful. So, wait, did they really cut everyone else singing to Kurt? They cut out the only good parts of the recording and left in all the crap.

I still say there is irony to Blaine singing "no one will harm you not while I'm around" to Kurt when he is the one who has hurt Kurt the most.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/8/2014, 9:41 pm

So not while I'm around was a Blaine solo...of course.  He used that awful rendition as his nyada piece?!   Carmen should have failed him.  I cried more than Kurt's fiancé did when I saw Kurt's injured face, what a joke of a relationship.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:43 pm

At this point, just give me Burt/Kurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 9:43 pm

Poor Kurt. But I'm betting that Chris had a ball while they were doing all the makeup and prosthetics.

Blaine still sucks. NWIA was a mess and they should never allow that boy to sing a cappella. Ever. It just shows how weak his voice really is.

I'm so angry at Rachel. I hope that she feels guilty as all hell. Blaine was right that Kurt would still have run into that alley because Kurt is the bravest man on the planet. But she had no right to talk to him the way she did and think that it's just going to get handwaved away. Sooner or later Kurt will come to his senses, realize that being her friend is just too one-sided and too much work and cut her loose.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 9:43 pm

I forgot to mention that someone could slap Rachel, is not the best way to solve a problem, but seriously I don't know what could bring her from her cloud nine. Sorry, from her ego.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next