Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread

+16
Glorfindel
bayth
Delight
valkeakuulas
Kurt addict
sheny
kac
ColferInspired
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
ChrisColfersLightning
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
Buenos
tanita_mors
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/18/2014, 10:54 pm

I DVRed the episode, but not sure If I will end up watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Buenos 3/18/2014, 10:56 pm

Yea, when you think of Puck, Quinn and Britanna getting SL focus, nuff said.

Sniff goodbye Originals!  :( 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/18/2014, 11:01 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, I can understand that Kurt didn't get much focus with so many guests on the episode.  They've always had to spread the focus around too thin on Glee.  

At least we know we are going to get some big Kurt focus in a few weeks.  

I could understand Brittana and Quick and getting focus. But Rachel, again. I know she is the star, but at least give her some original stories then. The diva business is so old.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/18/2014, 11:39 pm

Someone posted a gif set of Sam writing with his right hand in response to him saying he is left handed. LoL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/18/2014, 11:47 pm

What has been confirmed tonight, and why I will NEVER watch or like Glee again:
I hate Glee
I hate everyone that is not Kurt Hummel
I want Glee to die
And no amount of fan pandering will make this show good again
The remakes sucks
Kurt deserves better
Rachel don't need no more sympathy and Kurt should shake her ass and leave her in the dust because he is not her dog!
And I officially feel sick for the future Anderberry
I hope Glee will get cancelled
Quick Was BS
Soul matees was BS
Brittana made no sense and all these ships are Toxic
And I COULD NOT say any of this stuff on tumblr without being murdered........
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/19/2014, 12:06 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:What has been confirmed tonight, and why I will NEVER watch or like Glee again:
I hate Glee
I want Glee to die
The remakes sucks
Kurt deserves better
Rachel don't need no more sympathy and Kurt should shake her ass and leave her in the dust because he is not her dog!
Quick Was BS
Soul matees was BS

Chris is writing an episode, that could get noticed by other show runners, so no, I don't want this show cancelled just yet.  neutre 

Chris has been doing lots of filming for the New York episodes, and I would like to see those as I can see more of Chris's wonderful acting.

And Blaine can have Rachel, they can go drive each other crazy as they both demand attention.

I want Kurt and Sam to develop a friendship.

Darren probably thinks attaching himself to Lea, her fans might buy his album if it is ever released.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/19/2014, 12:15 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:What has been confirmed tonight, and why I will NEVER watch or like Glee again:
I hate Glee
I want Glee to die
The remakes sucks
Kurt deserves better
Quick Was BS
Soul matees was BS

Chris is writing an episode, that could get noticed by other show runners, so no, I don't want this show cancelled just yet.  neutre 

Chris has been doing lots of filming for the New York episodes, and I would like to see those as I can see more of Chris's wonderful acting.

And Blaine can have Rachel, they can go drive each other crazy as they both demand attention.

I want Kurt and Sam to develop a friendship.

Darren probably thinks attaching himself to Lea, her fans might buy his album if it is ever released.  Rolling Eyes

I really am so upset, I want to cry seeing everyone happy on my dash but me, im bitter upset and angry over the treatment of Kurt E Hummel who is better than everyone and treated like scum! I hate Glee, I hate this show for showing me Kurt, making me love him only to torture me and him in episodes and Klainers mooning their selves over future Klaine scenes! They think Klaine will have sec or make out half dressed cause of the Brittana kiss and they are 'owed' some affection and i wanna throw up! Chris pls be free soon, glee hurts too much  crycry 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 12:20 am

1500 itunes

98. Valerie
105. Toxic
108. Defying Gravity
110. Happy
112. Keep Holding on.
136. Raise Your Glass.

Albums

21. "100"

Last edited by Buenos on 3/19/2014, 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/19/2014, 12:28 am

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nt2dpDNu1ruu897o4_250  5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nt2dpDNu1ruu897o1_250

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nt2dpDNu1ruu897o5_250  5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nt2dpDNu1ruu897o6_250

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nt2dpDNu1ruu897o2_250  5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nt2dpDNu1ruu897o3_250

Klainers are looking at this so wrongly.  Rolling Eyes

Kurt does not look angry or uncomfortable with her talking about sex. Blaine clearly does.

And he seems more interested in the alcohol, by the way he is shaking the flask, then her mention their sex life.

Kurt can handle alcohol now, so her doing this would not worry him. Can't the Klainers just bury their image of Kurt being a baby penguin, as he isn't.

The divorce part gets his attention, and he does not look angry or upset, he to me seems indifferent. It is Blaine that is not happy about it.

If their sex life was so great, wouldn't Kurt have reacted differently?

It seemed like it wasn't any big thing to him.

Maybe the thought of drinking the alcohol is better than having sex with Blaine.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 3/19/2014, 1:03 am

OK, I just finished the episode.

Waste of time. It is probably the worst episode this season. I once liked this show a lot, I would watch it in real time. I still haven't watched last week's episode, I don't really care.

This is very disappointing. Hopefully the change to New York will change this, but I find I keep saying "It's going to get better" and it keeps getting worse. Maybe I should just give up.

kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/19/2014, 1:15 am

““Apparently the only song we can sing in a diva-off is ‘Defying Gravity,’” Will says in one of the meta moments I so appreciate. I’m not sure why Kurt is still singing in the middle of the girls’ battle other than it seems like blasphemy to take an iconic Kurt song away from him, but it’s a bit of a disservice for him to not get his own moment the way many of the others do.”
— LeakyNews “Glee 5.12 Recap”(x)

rooots 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/19/2014, 1:57 am

At least there is some wonderful gifs out of this episode.

Yes, Kurt I would feel like getting wasted because you're back at McKinley and near Blaine.  Razz 

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao2_250  5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao1_250

Chris doesn't even have to speak and he is still hilarious.  ptdr
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/19/2014, 2:14 am

I hate the episode version of DG more than the Itunes one. They took a song that means so much for Chris/Kurt and made it all about Rachel and Mercedes. He didn't sing more than 2 lines. I'm going to forget this new cover exists and keep listening Chris' solo from S1.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty not happy

Post  Kurt addict 3/19/2014, 2:37 am

well that was such a disappointment, what a waste of defying gravity, it was Rachel and Mercedes sing off dont know why they even gave Kurt the lines he had even one of them was cut short by Rachel aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i cant even go and buy Kurts version what a kick in the teeth!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

5x12 "100" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Seconds

Post  Kurt addict 3/19/2014, 5:06 am

So has anyone measured exactly how many seconds Kurt had in a song that is iconically his? So mad At the moment I think I'm glad they are not showing glee inbritain! Would be so angry to have wAtched a full episode for a few frames and don't get me started that I can't get the Kurt solo version I've tweeted Columbia records hope you all have to
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/19/2014, 5:41 am

This was a bad episode to begin with and add to insult the obvious use of Kurt as a prop...and not to mention Defying Gravity. I think I'm more upset that they deliberately stuffed Kurt in this song and didn't have the balls to not use him at all. Because it would have been better. I mean come on, why wasn't he even an option to vote in their stupid diva off? Kurt wasn't even in the choir room scene in the beginning of the voting process. Glee's editors need to figure how to edit for heavens sake!

I usually check the box of who cares because Kurt in the episode votes, but this time even Kurt didn't save this episode for me. It was full of stupid fillers and wasn't even funny. Puck hitting a guy over a woman, yes more violence is what this show needs (especially considering what is coming in the near future), this whole auditorium shit that is never consistant and Kurt not getting a monologue. I get that this was a first part of the funeral episode that is the McKinley, aaaand it might get better next week but can we get a Finn related storyline that isn't this full of pathos. I need his death to be dealt in a storyline and not as some sort of extra special placard guy. What did his death feel for people? How have they coped? Puck and Quinn's was the only moment that I felt was the right direction towards that.

Oh, and can I yet again say I hate Will. He didn't really do anything special in here but didn't do anything to salvage himself for me either.

April Rhodes! I want her to single handedly rip that nose off from smug Blaine, feed him the Ring of Mordor and kick him in the nuts in the process. Kurt will need his share of alcohol during his college years with Whiney McPants and his Best Bro (trademarked) Sam as his roommates.

"Greet each other!" Yes I watched 43 minutes of Glee when I could have stopped after the first minute. Booo! And a bunch of rotten tomatos too!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 7:30 am

You know, it's funny that Kurt said that they are enjoying the long engagement. Though the engagement happened six months ago on the show, they've really only been engaged about two.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/19/2014, 9:12 am

Kurt addict wrote:well that was such a disappointment, what a waste of defying gravity, it was Rachel and Mercedes sing off dont know why they even gave Kurt the lines he had even one of them was cut short by Rachel aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i cant even go and buy Kurts version what a kick in the teeth!

Thanks for the feedback. Now that I know that Kurt's one moment to shine in the episode was taken away from him, I can skip the episode.

And to think that Chris was excited about singing Defying Gravity again, only to show him singing merely two lines in the final edit of the performance...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/19/2014, 9:16 am

Delight wrote:
Kurt addict wrote:well that was such a disappointment, what a waste of defying gravity, it was Rachel and Mercedes sing off dont know why they even gave Kurt the lines he had even one of them was cut short by Rachel aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i cant even go and buy Kurts version what a kick in the teeth!

Thanks for the feedback. Now that I know that Kurt's one moment to shine in the episode was taken away from him, I can skip the episode.

And to think that Chris was excited about singing Defying Gravity again, only to show him singing merely two lines in the final edit of the performance...

Agree, I did DVRed the episode, mainly for Kurt singing Defying Gravity ,but since it shows him only singing two lines, I think I will delete without watching,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/19/2014, 10:53 am

Glee" Overnight Ratings Barely Rise for 100th Episode

The novelty of the 100th episode might have prevented “Glee” from setting another series low, but it did not drive FOX’s fifth-year musical series to monster ratings.

“100,” Tuesday’s episode, settled for a mere 2.4 overnight household rating. Up from last week’s 2.1, the number is nonetheless disappointing considering the magnitude of the episode.

The adults 18-49 number, which will be released at 11:30AM, will likely fall in the disappointing 1.0-1.4 range.

Following a re-run of “New Girl” at 9PM (1.3), an original edition of “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” then settled for a series low 1.9 overnight metered market rating.

headlineplanet.com

They wasted the 100th episode which was supposed to be about all characters (old and new) and saying goodbye to McKinley on relationship drama and guest stars so this result is not surprising.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 11:01 am

Nothing is going to bring the numbers back. The crappy storytelling, sidelining of their best talent, and cutting half of the original cast hurt the show too much. The GA has left the building. The only people watching anymore are the Blarren stans, and people like us who stick it out because they love an actor.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/19/2014, 11:12 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Nothing is going to bring the numbers back.  The crappy storytelling, sidelining of their best talent, and cutting half of the original cast hurt the show too much.  The GA has left the building.  The only people watching anymore are the Blarren stans, and people like us who stick it out because they love an actor.

Even though I love the actor so much, I have no intention of watching this episode. After reading all the posts; it sounds like another one to skip, even the Kurt edit.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2014, 12:16 pm

sheny wrote:
Glee" Overnight Ratings Barely Rise for 100th Episode

The novelty of the 100th episode might have prevented “Glee” from setting another series low, but it did not drive FOX’s fifth-year musical series to monster ratings.

“100,” Tuesday’s episode, settled for a mere 2.4 overnight household rating. Up from last week’s 2.1, the number is nonetheless disappointing considering the magnitude of the episode.

The adults 18-49 number, which will be released at 11:30AM, will likely fall in the disappointing 1.0-1.4 range.

Following a re-run of “New Girl” at 9PM (1.3), an original edition of “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” then settled for a series low 1.9 overnight metered market rating.

headlineplanet.com

Seriously, if they BIG episode didn't get the results they want, what are they gonna do?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 12:54 pm

1500 itunes

87. Valerie
90. Defying Gravity
94. Happy
97. Toxic
98. Keep Holding on.
119. Raise Your Glass.

Albums

20. "100"

Last edited by Buenos on 3/19/2014, 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 12:58 pm

Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Viewers (Millions)
8:00 NBC The Voice 3.5/11 13.00
CBS NCIS 2.4/7 16.77
ABC Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe 1.4/4 3.92
FOX Glee 1.1/3 2.84
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next