Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 12:23 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I still can't believe that every breath you take is not a Blaine song

Agree, I think he sings way way to much. I would feel the same way even if I did like him. But this song would be perfect for Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 1:25 am

is the kurdam song the pole dancing one? really looking forward to it.

so who sings that every breath you take song? santana? when are they releasing these songs for preview? next sunday? am i asking too many questions?  tonguue 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/17/2014, 3:39 am

fantastica wrote:is the kurdam song the pole dancing one? really looking forward to it.

so who sings that every breath you take song? santana? when are they releasing these songs for preview? next sunday? am i asking too many questions?  tonguue 

Rachel and Santana are singing it...but it's such a perfect song for Blaine to sing (never thought I'd ever say that phrase  fufufu ). No idea when they're releasing the songs sorry! And you only asked 2 questions  Smile .
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 4:32 am

That earlier setlist plucked from tumblr was apparently fake, GOBR just gave out a 3rd song from 5.14:

#14 – New New York

You Make Me Feel So Young, cantada por Kurt & Blaine – Canção original do cantor Frank Sinatra.
Rockstar, cantada por Kurt & StarChild – Canção original da dupla A Great Big World.
People, cantada por Rachel Berry – Canção original da cantora Barbra Streisand.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 4:48 am

Buenos wrote:That earlier setlist plucked from tumblr was apparently fake, GOBR just gave out a 3rd song from 5.14:

#14 – New New York

You Make Me Feel So Young, cantada por Kurt & Blaine – Canção original do cantor Frank Sinatra.
Rockstar, cantada por Kurt & StarChild – Canção original da dupla A Great Big World.

I am so glad that "Rockstar" is confirmed as Starkurt.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 5:07 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:That earlier setlist plucked from tumblr was apparently fake, GOBR just gave out a 3rd song from 5.14:

#14 – New New York

I am so glad that "Rockstar" is confirmed as Starkurt.  Smile

Me too. Smile 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/17/2014, 5:36 am

Same here. I would have been so disappointed if it had been a false rumor.  neutre 
(And LMAO because the Klainers brutally harassed the blog who gave that spoiler first, claiming she's a fraud.)

So Rachel is finally singing 'People'. That's the last one of the more known 'Funny Girl' songs that the show can do.
My guess is it will be sung either on opening night (but that would mean that rehearsals took appr. 8 months, as there is a time jump in 5x14, and.....really, Glee?) or closing night. I hope this means that the 'Funny Girl' storyline will now be over soon.  dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/17/2014, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 5:53 am

If they come back to "real time" and we assume Graduation was in June by the time 5.14 airs it will be early early April, a jump of 10 months.

Only Glee would stretch out 6 McKinley "weeks" for 13 episodes and then jump forward 10 months in just 1 episode.  Rolling Eyes 

All joking aside, either the "FG" run is ending or we get flashbacks to what occurred months before. A third option is a bittersweet rendition after the fact, as in the production having crashed and burned.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/17/2014, 11:59 am

I am honestly at the point where I don't give a crap about the Funny Girl storyline. They've made such a hash of it that I'm expecting Rachel to be nominated for a Tony Award already. Just wrap it up, let her be the biggest star ever and let me focus my attention on whatever they've got in mind for Kurt, because at least his story is interesting. Rachel's is a total bore now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/17/2014, 12:28 pm

I half expect Rachel to sing People, with Santana watching from the sidelines. Then they will have Santana realize how wrong she.was.even trying to out-Barbra Rachel. Rachel then magnanimously allows Santana to be her understudy, now that she realizes her place in the Ryan-Rachel (or Ray-Ray, which rhymes with cray-cray) universe. Kurt will then hug Rachel for once again allowing them all to exist just one step lower than her. Sam then falls in love with her because she is just so dang nice to everyone. The audience then sighs because we are being told once again to care about a journey that only has road bumps created and erased in a moment. No crushing defeats, no actual growth. Why do they think we care about somebody not named Ferris Bueller skating through life? Focusing on the StarKurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 1:33 pm

Glee has always been Rachel's journey, even in Seasons 1-3.  Look at the original pilot.   The difference was that she was surrounded by characters (including Kurt) who got focus and SL's intermittently.  It just puzzles me that these writers cannot mix up her journey at all.   They can't envision that actual roadbumps and setbacks make the journey's payoff (her stardom) that much more meaningful.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/17/2014, 2:05 pm

I have absolutely no beef with Rachel having the primary storyline as she is the main character of the show. And as you said, Buenos, her storyline has been set since the pilot. What I do have a beef with, however, is making this central storyline such a total bore. Any sense of real drama or suspense, where we wonder if she's actually going to achieve her goals or not, have been completely stripped away. I don't care if Rachel's storyline is the dominent one, but Jezzus on a cracker, at least make it an interesting one. Instead of having her experience some real difficulties as this is her first professional role and she's got nil in the way of real experience and showing what a real learning curve she has to climbe, they have to manufacture drama with Santana horning in on her turf and Rachel feeling threatened. Unless they really pull out a major surprise, there's just nothing here to get excited over.

Am saving my excitment for Kurt's pole dancing with Adam and all the amazing duets he's got lined up in the next few episodes.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 2:28 pm

Ranwing wrote:I have absolutely no beef with Rachel having the primary storyline as she is the main character of the show. And as you said, Buenos, her storyline has been set since the pilot. What I do have a beef with, however, is making this central storyline such a total bore. Any sense of real drama or suspense, where we wonder if she's actually going to achieve her goals or not, have been completely stripped away. I don't care if Rachel's storyline is the dominent one, but Jezzus on a cracker, at least make it an interesting one. Instead of having her experience some real difficulties as this is her first professional role and she's got nil in the way of real experience and showing what a real learning curve she has to climbe, they have to manufacture drama with Santana horning in on her turf and Rachel feeling threatened. Unless they really pull out a major surprise, there's just nothing here to get excited over.

Am saving my excitment for Kurt's pole dancing with Adam and all the amazing duets he's got lined up in the next few episodes.

Yea, it's the journey, not the final destination that should be the point of Rachel's "road trip".

AS to Kurt, I'm hoping against hope he has part in an all NY group number in Episode 5.14.  wub 
Would be just like RIB to finally dump ending group numbers once the show became all NY narrative.  :( 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/17/2014, 2:38 pm

I call it the rule of deminishing returns. They've given Rachel so many wins, many of them unearned and increasingly outlandish that to have the new wins have any kind of impact, they have to keep making them bigger and more unrealistic. Being given the title of Prom Queen because the girls who were running felt sorry for her. Getting into NYADA after completely tanking her audition. Being the first freshman in 10 years to be invited to Winter Showcase and then wins. Wins a major role on Broadway with no real theater experience and not even having completed a year of schooling at NYADA. My comment about her winning a Tony award at this stage is only half-joking because what else can they give her at this point?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 3:03 pm

Ranwing wrote:I call it the rule of deminishing returns. They've given Rachel so many wins, many of them unearned and increasingly outlandish that to have the new wins have any kind of impact, they have to keep making them bigger and more unrealistic. Being given the title of Prom Queen because the girls who were running felt sorry for her. Getting into NYADA after completely tanking her audition. Being the first freshman in 10 years to be invited to Winter Showcase and then wins. Wins a major role on Broadway with no real theater experience and not even having completed a year of schooling at NYADA. My comment about her winning a Tony award at this stage is only half-joking because what else can they give her at this point?

It's a similar problem they have with Blaine but with a twist. He's set up as someone who everyone finds attractive, desirable and can't be bested in a tangible way. The Blainers always says that he doesn't win externally as much as Rachel does, but the difference is he's never taught the "lesson" that Rachel has to constantly relearn, that as the greatest she also needs to be humble. In Puppet master his narcissism was rewarded with a Choir room capitulation Rachel never enjoyed.

I still think Santana is the most "balanced" of all the Glee characters career wise, in that the path is wide open (per my guess her BW is going to disappear), people know she's talented but she's never been touted by anyone as the best or exceptional, even in the way Kurt sideways is sometimes referred (though it's never carried through).

Rachel, Mercedes, Blaine, and Kurt are referred to as being great performers, and Santana is respected but no one ever predicts a great career for her on the show.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 5:23 pm

I am honestly worried that the StarKurt friendship might end up as a StarBlaine friendship, Adam Lambert wont be on Glee forever, and he seems like the only person who could actually be a great friend for Kurt, and I thought maybe he can help Kurt get back his old spunk and confidence back and Kurt can stop being Rachel's best gay and Blaine's door mat, but this is Blee and Blee hates Kurt  :( 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 5:34 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I am honestly worried that the StarKurt friendship might end up as a StarBlaine friendship, Adam Lambert wont be on Glee forever, and he seems like the only person who could actually be a great friend for Kurt, and  I thought maybe he can help Kurt get back his old spunk and confidence back and Kurt can stop being Rachel's best gay and Blaine's door mat, but this is Blee and Blee hates Kurt  :( 

I agree 1 am worried too that StarKurt friend will turned into a StarBlaine friendship. Or even worse StarChild will turn into yet another Blaine can do no wrong stan. :( 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 2 Empty ^

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 5:48 pm

I just wish for once Kurt can win, if Blaine and Elliot scene ends with them being best buds,
I might go on a rant  Mad If anything I hope Elliot laughs at Blaine and calls him a child because Blaine, like always, tries to control his life like he does when he goes to Kurt's dad and tell on Kurt  Rolling Eyes  Blaine probably got angry because he tried to get Kurt to hate starchild and Kurt ends up being friends with him so Blaine tried to butt in and Elliot just laughs at him! PLEASE Glee, give Blaine 5 solos in a row if you want but PLEASE DO NOT make Elliot be a Blaine stan!  crycry 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/17/2014, 5:57 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I just wish for once Kurt can win, if Blaine and Elliot scene ends with them being best buds,
I might go on a rant  Mad If anything I hope Elliot laughs at Blaine and calls him a child because Blaine, like always, tries to control his life like he does when he goes to Kurt's dad and tell on Kurt  Rolling Eyes  Blaine probably got angry because he tried to get Kurt to hate starchild and Kurt ends up being friends with him so Blaine tried to butt in and Elliot just laughs at him! PLEASE Glee, give Blaine 5 solos in a row if you want but PLEASE DO NOT make Elliot be a Blaine stan!  crycry 

Agree, 100%. Evil or Very Mad 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 6:25 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I just wish for once Kurt can win, if Blaine and Elliot scene ends with them being best buds,

Agree, 100%. Evil or Very Mad 

Waiting for the day when Kurt gets his R.E.S.P.E.C.T  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 6:27 pm

Why don't we wait to see if that actually happens, then I will vent also.

Meanwhile we have Kurt singing so far in the show on 4 -5 songs with Elliot ("in the Groove", "I believe in a thing called Love", "the Happening", " Rock Star" and a group number "Hold on") .

There is a SL with Star Kurt in 5.09, I don't see the need of focusing of what may happen as opposed to what we have spoiled so far.

I'm really looking forward to theses StarKurt numbers.  wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/17/2014, 6:39 pm

It won't happen.

If it did, we would be getting Blaine and Starchild singing "Rockstar" not Kurt and Starchild.

Adam adores Kurt because he was Kurt, and he has been talking to Ryan about Elliott.

Because Elliott was supposed to be Kurt's nemesis, but this changed now they become friends in episode 9.

And as Adam did an interview after the Family Equality event, episode 14 could be his last episode for now.

I guess if Starkurt becomes even more popular they will ask Adam back for more episodes.

He did an interview with Insider.

And he said about his birthday party that he invited his closest friends, meaning Chris and Will are now some of his closest friends.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 6:58 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

It won't happen.

If it did, we would be getting Blaine and Starchild singing "Rockstar" not Kurt and Starchild.

Adam adores Kurt because he was Kurt, and he has been talking to Ryan about Elliott.

Because Elliott was supposed to be Kurt's nemesis, but this changed now they become friends in episode 9.

And as Adam did an interview after the Family Equality event, episode 14 could be his last episode for now.

I guess if Starkurt becomes even more popular they will ask Adam back for more episodes.

He did an interview with Insider.

And he said about his birthday party that he invited his closest friends, meaning Chris and Will are now some of his closest friends.  Smile

I hope you are right!  Smile Adam do sound more interested in StarKurt friendship, he did not even sound excited about the whole Blaine scene, so yes, thanks for your positivity I do not need any more Glee characters joining the Blaine is perfect for Kurt and the world band wagon  Rolling Eyes I am excited to see more of their scenes, hopefull Adam can talk about more scenes for him and Chris to do together if they want him back  wub 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2014, 7:15 pm

For goodness sake can't anybody he HAPPy for Kurt SL's?  coool 

He's got 2 songs so far in 5.14!

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2014, 7:20 pm

^ i am not complainin'.  Smile 

seriously, don't put the cart before the horse. enjoy the good time while we have it. we can bitch about the show all we want AFTER it airs.  tonguue 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next