Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 2:15 pm

@Buenos: Me too. my current head canon is basically he breaks off the engagement because life is actually short (Finn's death) and he doesn't want to spend it with Blaine. Which by the way, totally fits the dialogue of Burt who had a similar argument... Maybe Finn's death will actually give Kurt some clarity, I mean somehow the life needs to be changed for all characters. But this is Glee, I really am to desperate to save Kurt as character :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Buenos 9/28/2013, 2:34 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I don't feel cheerful about the fact that Kurt is now going to be alone in NYC, in a LDR. Before long, the school year will end and Blaine will be moved to NYC. How much time is there for Kurt to have a storyline of his own?
When you think about it, there is no strong reason for RM to end the school year now.  I think he's smart enough to realize that ending the school year kills the McKinley narrative and as much as I want it to die, I harbor no illusions that Ryan Murphy's ego will  allow it to whither or go away.  His ego is at stake since I suspect this revamped new cast New Directions (from interviews he gave way  back even in seasons 1 and 2) is totally his 'baby'.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 7:57 pm

Here's a thought.

What if in episode 4 Blaine cheats again?

Wouldn't with that and everything that has gone on in the past, Kurt doing what people want, taking the high road, wouldn't that give Kurt the reason to rebel?

And now on top of that Finn's death.

But this is all speculation as we have no idea about the storyline for this episode. But I am guessing it could be about impowerment, and Kurt is definitely one character that needs this.

If it is about Rachel, I will not be happy. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2013, 8:31 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Here's a thought.

Wouldn't with that and everything that has gone on in the past, Kurt doing what people want, taking the high road, wouldn't that give Kurt the reason to rebel?
I doubt they would have Blaine cheat on Kurt the episode after he lost his stepbrother.
Remember that they 'gave' Blaine to Kurt when he lost Regionals with the Warblers, and rumors are that Klaine was supposed to break up at the end of season 3, but they postponed it because they made Kurt lose NYADA.
Although otoh they had no problem kicking Kurt in the gut all throughout season 3, so..... all bets are off.

My speculation is (if this is indeed about Kurt) that most of the rebellion Kurt shows will be due to his new nemesis 'Starchild', with maybe a bit of lingering sadness because of Finn.
(And I say "lingering" because my suspicions are that after 5.03 there will hardly be any mention of Finn anymore. Having the episode after the Finn tribute be 'a Katy or a Gaga' themed competition like plot is quite telling, imo.)
Maybe 'Starchild' challenges Kurt to get a tattoo or something. I so hope that they will allow Chris to have a proper storyline and interaction with Adam Lambert on the show. unsure 

But isn't it ironic that Kurt gets a tattoo when Chris is so against them and even afraid of needles? Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/28/2013, 8:41 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Here's a thought.

And now on top of that Finn's death.

But this is all speculation as we have no idea about the storyline for this episode. But I am guessing it could be about impowerment, and Kurt is definitely one character that needs this.

If it is about Rachel, I will not be happy. :angry:
Great post .I agree if Blaine cheats again after Finn's Death than he is worst than I thought.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/28/2013, 9:11 pm

Now you all got me thinking...

I wonder if Kurt does breaks off the engagement....even in this last episode several characters are still giving a WTF look about the whole marriage thing.   Artie flat out says "you're too young."
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/28/2013, 9:30 pm

i've said before the season started that if glee were following any logical storytelling (a big question mark i know), kurt would either say NO and then change his mind by the end if the season, or say YES and creates conflict during the season where he for what ever reason changes his mind and give blaine back his ring. otherwise kurt and bliane have no storyline concerning their relationship to show onscreen except weeding planning and we already had that with wemma if i'm not mistaken.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 9:47 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i've said before the season started that if glee were following any logical storytelling (a big question mark i know), kurt would either say NO and then change his mind by the end if the season, or say YES and creates conflict during the season where he for what ever reason changes his mind and give blaine back his ring. otherwise kurt and bliane have no storyline concerning their relationship to show onscreen except weeding planning and we already had that with wemma if i'm not mistaken.
I am hoping something changes and Kurt changes his mind.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2013, 10:00 pm

^Or, worst case scenario:
Klaine got engaged so that Blaine (and Kurt, haha, as if...) can have individual storylines that do not involve the cheating/pining anymore while Blaine is still in Lima.
Plus it conveniently stops the gay PDA and most of the speculations every time one of them interacts with another male character on the show (which doesn't stop the fans from shipping them anyway, nor does it mean that the writers won't write disguised homo-erotic scenes anymore, but it'll be enough for Fox).

Then, when Blaine comes to New York a few months will have past in canon. At that moment we get the housing arrangement problems.
No way 2 young, engaged gay men will decide not to live together when they're both studying in New York. As Klaine can't share a bedroom and live 'in sin' on a show like Glee, they'll have them married before Blaine moves into the loft.

vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/28/2013, 10:10 pm

You know, Kurt could definitely be feeling the doldrums with the engagement. Perhaps Klaine is still engaged when Kurt meets Starchild, and Starchild kind of teases him about being tied down to a boy back in Ohio when he has the world in NY at his fingertips. That gets Kurt thinking that he is right where he left things after Blaine cheated on him--skyping conversations about bow ties and monogrammed towels. So, he goes to get a tattoo, joins a band, and realizes that there is more opportunity for excitement in his life if he isn't feeling the weight of the engagement ring on his finger at 19.

I don't think that they will make Blaine cheat again--unless they are truly planning on ending Klaine permanently. I don't think that they could get away with making Blaine cheat again and then going back to Kurt.

I do have to say that my fear is that they will have Kurt cheat on Blaine, not as a way to end them, but as a way to "even the score" so Blaine doesn't look so bad.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 10:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, Kurt could definitely be feeling the doldrums with the engagement.  Perhaps Klaine is still engaged when Kurt meets Starchild, and Starchild kind of teases him about being tied down to a boy back in Ohio when he has the world in NY at his fingertips. That gets Kurt thinking that he is right where he left things after Blaine cheated on him--skyping conversations about bow ties and monogrammed towels.  So, he goes to get a tattoo, joins a band, and realizes that there is more opportunity for excitement in his life if he isn't feeling the weight of the engagement ring on his finger at 19.  

I don't think that they will make Blaine cheat again--unless they are truly planning on ending Klaine permanently.  I don't think that they could get away with making Blaine cheat again and then going back to Kurt.

I do have to say that my fear is that they will have Kurt cheat on Blaine, not as a way to end them, but as a way to "even the score" so Blaine doesn't look so bad.
That is what I am thinking about "even the score". :angry:

If only more pics would come out or spoilers for episode 4.

I don't care about McKinley, I just want to know the New York side.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 9/29/2013, 12:01 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I don't think that they will make Blaine cheat again--unless they are truly planning on ending Klaine permanently.  I don't think that they could get away with making Blaine cheat again and then going back to Kurt.

If they do do this then Kurt Hummel really is dead. His character has always been old fashioned and he had his parents and romantic movies as what love could and should be. If Kurt decides to 'get even' than Blaine has killed his romantic soul. One of the things I love about Kurt. He has always desired to be loved and treated romantically. He has never had that other than with Adam (and David). Blaind is all about ME. And ME and what I want. He is worse than Rachel and that's saying something.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/29/2013, 12:24 am

bayth wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I don't think that they will make Blaine cheat again--unless they are truly planning on ending Klaine permanently.  I don't think that they could get away with making Blaine cheat again and then going back to Kurt.

If they do do this then Kurt Hummel really is dead.
I don't necessarily agree.  If fictional characters  never made wrong choices, what's the point?  I'm sure Chris could sell a cheating SL like nobody's business. I never thought Blaine's cheating was the ultimate sin, but that the writing and the acting took some wrong turns. With Blaine/Darren the cheating just seemed immature/petty and juvenile. Whereas Chris would make some interesting acting choices to show the conflict in the character, it's completely within his wheelhouse.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/29/2013, 2:54 am

I think Kurt cheating is definitely a possibility. RIB love to destroy Kurt. I also don't find it too OCC. The last time he talked about romance and stuff, he was a blushing virgin terrified of sex. His mindset most certainly changed and he did lose up. Also people do very stupid things and everyone acts once in a while totally OOC. What bothers me, Kurt would be punished so very hard! The fandom, Klainers, the other characters. He would never get a chance to breath, and Glee would once again prove again that they think with double standards.

I predict it most certainly is linked to Starchild (what a name). That is a given.

I am terrified that Klaine will be the couple that RIB use to show teenager can get married young and be happy. I also highly suspect a shotgun wedding. But as I said, the dialogue about last episode between Kurt and Burt was basically "dying young", "living in the moment" and "not being terrified of the future". Knowing that at that point they knew about Cory and Finn off-screen-death, I wonder of this words will lead to something more. Like Kurt realizing he really needs to live his life, not what others think, and he stops the engagement.

This is Glee. Why do I bother to make sense out of this mess? I think we lost Kurt for good. He will always be attached to Blaine.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/29/2013, 3:59 am

If this is Glee's last season, I don't see it ending without a Klaine wedding :(.

But hopefully now that they're engaged, they'll not be able to think of any other Klaine subplots and A) they break off the engagement or B) they don't show any interaction between Kurt and Blaine and Kurt gets storylines and songs with other characters.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/29/2013, 4:04 am

tanita_mors wrote:i've said before the season started that if glee were following any logical storytelling (a big question mark i know), kurt would either say NO and then change his mind by the end if the season, or say YES and creates conflict during the season where he for what ever reason changes his mind and give blaine back his ring. otherwise kurt and bliane have no storyline concerning their relationship to show onscreen except weeding planning and we already had that with wemma if i'm not mistaken.
They can create some drama with Blaine's parents when they find out about the engagement. His parent may love him but I doubt they will as supportive as Burt is with Kurt and they may try seperating them.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/29/2013, 4:53 am

i think they must know already. i mean, otherwise, where did he get the money to buy a ring that is presumably hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/29/2013, 5:16 am

sheny wrote:
They can create some drama with Blaine's parents when they find out about the engagement. His parent may love him but I doubt they will as supportive as Burt is with Kurt and they may try seperating them.
Unlike others, I don't think the Blaine cheating was that horrible in the context of what alot of the characters do in Glee.  (Compare Rachel  vis-a-vis  Shelby, Finn, Quinn, Santana, Jesse, etc )    Yes, Chris is such a good actor that the character  Kurt conveyed the hurt better than most of the other actors so its seemed worse.   "TBU" Klaine breakup felt the worse not really because of the cheating but because Kurt was so devastated.  Kudos to Chris .

What was offensive was the whole thing was an excuse to give a  multiple episode SL arc for Blaine.  Like I said before, the cheating SL could have been interesting, instead they used it to prop up Blaine in songs galore and interactions with Sam, Tina, Warblers, ND, etc,  while Kurt got minimum screen time.

Ditto the proposal, we had Blaine talking to the lesbian couple, Sam, Tina, even fucking Burt, and getting everyone and their brother to help him.  

So my annoyance is if they will use Kurt as a prop again.  I won't like if it's nominally "their" engagement but used to give Blaine drama with his parents, etc .  

I don't hate Blaine and if Glee  wants to give him his own  SL's in McKinley so be it.   Just give Kurt his own SL's in New York that are about him.  It has nothing to do with an "anyone but Blaine" whine his stans claim, it's more that the show can't be trusted  to give Kurt screentime in this type of joint SL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/29/2013, 5:35 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 5 Tumblr_mtvdghd1S11s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/29/2013, 8:21 am

^ They're using fandom shipper names on their official promo posters? blinkk 

It'd be funny, if it isn't so lame.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/29/2013, 9:45 am

^The GA seeing that poster probably think that Demi Lovat's character's name is Dantana. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/29/2013, 9:57 am

I am a bit shocked they happily indulge in two homosexual couples again. We all know FOX tend to be homophobic. But Klaine is apart anyway despite the engagement, so they don't have to worry to show them as a couples (thankfully, for me).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/29/2013, 12:25 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 5 Tumblr_mtvdghd1S11s57bimo1_500
It's all about the shipping. They have to actively promote it.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/29/2013, 2:11 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I am a bit shocked they happily indulge in two homosexual couples again. We all know FOX tend to be homophobic. But Klaine is apart anyway despite the engagement, so they don't have to worry to show them as a couples (thankfully, for me).
You forget, to a bunch of male executives, lesbians are more acceptable. In the traditional male POV more girls=better. Guys, not so much.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/29/2013, 2:34 pm

Delight wrote:^ They're using fandom shipper names on their official promo posters? blinkk 

It'd be funny, if it isn't so lame.
They have to pander fans. Though I wonder if this couple already have shippers?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next