Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 10/9/2013, 8:19 am

arina wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 10/9/2013, 8:20 am

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/9/2013, 8:21 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2013, 9:07 am

arina wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2013, 9:17 am

Bringing this back to spoilers about Glee:

If the tribute episode is set...
Spoiler:
... then when the hell are we in canon Glee time? It must be at least the end of May or June then. ohmy

When will they finally end this stupid school year? McKinley is really stuck in GroundHog Day. Evil or Very Mad
And yet they are singing songs that only came out this summer.
Glee logic, tsk. smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/9/2013, 9:22 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/9/2013, 9:24 am

Glorfindel wrote:Bringing this back to spoilers about Glee:

Spoiler:
... then when the hell are we in canon Glee time? It must be at least the end of May or June then. ohmy

When will they finally end this stupid school year? McKinley is really stuck in GroundHog Day. Evil or Very Mad
Glee logic, tsk. smajli
Yeah, it's going to be as much realistic as every other thing on Glee these days....
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/9/2013, 9:25 am

Spoiler:
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/9/2013, 10:02 am

Glorfindel wrote:Bringing this back to spoilers about Glee:

Spoiler:

Glee logic, tsk. smajli

Didn't you know, Marie? "Glee time" is fluid, unlike our RL time, sometimes a week lasts 4 months and sometimes 4 months last 3 days. Who knows? Afterall, this is a world where cheaters are heroes, where people land BW parts after 1 audition, where travelling to Lima from NY can be done right in the middle of a day at work!!! Who cares about the timelines, only 2 thing counts: "Blaine is supersexymageawsomefoxyblablabla and gets a pass for everything he'll ever fuck up and Rachel is a Special Snowflake who should have been awarded a Tony when she was in High Sochool". The rest doesn't matter.

(should I have taken this to the S&B thread?)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/9/2013, 10:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:^This.
If they would only shut up and let the Cory/Finn tribute be just that: a simple and honest tribute, not make it the big media attention whoring attempt they are doing now to get more viewers and to milk Lea's tragedy (not also his family's or the rest of his friends/cast members) for sympathy votes.

I put the rest behind spoiler bars, because gloves are off:

Spoiler:
^ I agree, and (serious harsh snark ahead)
Spoiler:

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/9/2013, 11:21 am

AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^This.
If they would only shut up and let the Cory/Finn tribute be just that: a simple and honest tribute, not make it the big media attention whoring attempt they are doing now to get more viewers and to milk Lea's tragedy (not also his family's or the rest of his friends/cast members) for sympathy votes.

I put the rest behind spoiler bars, because gloves are off:

Spoiler:
^ I agree, and (serious harsh snark ahead)
Spoiler:
I agree with that too.
Spoiler:
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2013, 11:58 am

coxfire wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/9/2013, 12:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/9/2013, 12:14 pm

Casting Call

[HOT HIGH SCHOOL GIRL]

We are looking for extremely attractive SAG girls, any ethnicity, ages 18-22 years ONLY.

This is to play a high school student.

We are looking for MODEL HOT.

Rate $175/8.

Tentative work date is Monday October 21st.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/9/2013, 12:17 pm

Re: the tribute (snarking again, since we're doing that right now):

Spoiler:

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/9/2013, 12:17 pm

sheny wrote:
Casting Call

[HOT HIGH SCHOOL GIRL]

We are looking for extremely attractive SAG girls, any ethnicity, ages 18-22 years ONLY.

This is to play a high school student.

We are looking for MODEL HOT.

Rate $175/8.

Tentative work date is Monday October 21st.
Another love interest for Sam? panik 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/9/2013, 12:26 pm

And don't you love that they are asking for 'hot' girls between the ages of 18-22. There are actors/actresses at McKinley that are a lot older than 22. Rolling Eyes 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/9/2013, 12:35 pm

bayth wrote:And don't you love that they are asking for 'hot' girls between the ages of 18-22.  There are actors/actresses at McKinley that are a lot older than 22. Rolling Eyes 
Yeah, but this is almost certainly an ad for an extra (no lines). The pay is quite low.

18-22 (looking) is consistent with what is required for high school extras. You have to be above 18 but able to play younger. It is slightly possible that it could be for NYADA, of course.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/9/2013, 3:02 pm

"We are looking for MODEL HOT" Yes, that all about sums Glee's state of mind as far as acting goes: just look good and know how to b*** the right people.

All this tribute promotion stuff has made me extremely cynical about Glee. It manages to ruin everything. I'd love to be proven wrong along the way and will not even be too proud to admit I was wrong if Glee magically improves over this season.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/9/2013, 3:06 pm

glee will not improve itself. it can't. it's not necessarily getting worse. it's just getting old. our perceptions change. i am pretty sure that from now on every episode is a tribute episode of some sort. they've jumped hte shark ages ago. they need to bring in aliens every time to keep the remaining viewers watching.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/9/2013, 3:11 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:"We are looking for MODEL HOT" Yes, that all about sums Glee's state of mind as far as acting goes: just look good and know how to b*** the right people.

All this tribute promotion stuff has made me extremely cynical about Glee. It manages to ruin everything. I'd love to be proven wrong along the way and will not even be too proud to admit I was wrong if Glee magically improves over this season.
Again, having extra'd, this is a very standard issue extra casting call. I get one asking for "model-hot" people every single day (of course, I never responded to those, LOL).

I think Glee deserves a lot of censure, but not for this. This isn't casting for a main character, nor necessarily even a high school student. For all we know, this is background casting for Kurt attending a fashion/runway show for Vogue. The pay is very low--just a bit above scale. Probably these are going to be featured extras on the screen for a few seconds.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/9/2013, 4:04 pm

^Maybe she will be part of 'Blurred Lines'? dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 10/9/2013, 4:26 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Maybe she will be part of 'Blurred Lines'? dryy
Actually, that seems like a good possibility. I would have thought that a featured extra for something like that would get paid a bit more, but it is $175/8, so it's not bad. It's higher than scale, and if they go into overtime . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/9/2013, 10:44 pm

GOBR has been tweeting who is singing songs for 5x5

As we already knew, Marley is singing wreaking Ball

Unique is singing If I Were A Boy

They said they will say who is singing the other songs tomorrow.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/9/2013, 10:45 pm

Song spoilers for 5x05

Wrecking Ball - Marley
If I were a Boy - Unique

I figured Unique would sing that. She will most likely be the bullied one in ep 4 into 5 (my guess) despite there not being much problem with it all year. Whatever Glee, its been done and it been done better. I am so sick of the recycled storylines and random newbie x getting said storylines and solos before Chris.

I hate this show so much. I haven't watched it live since halfway through last season and I find myself still caring more than I should.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next