Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

+27
teardrop
Delight
Vir Cotto
bayth
opals
M&M
Buenos
wickedwitch
Georgette888
brisallie
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
sheny
arina
coxfire
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Divalicious
Ranwing
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
31 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/12/2013, 2:42 pm

Although, I am Glad Grant is coming back, I just hope it is not just because Sebastian helps Blaine get Kurt back. I hope although unlikely Sebastian tells Blaine off, for not only cheating but blaming Kurt for it. If I wrote for Glee this is what would happened.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 2:51 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I just don't understand WHY. What has Darren done or Chris done (or not done) that has made RIB shift their focus so entirely? Is this writer wish-fulfillment? Did Chris tick someone off, but he's too valuable to let go? Can the Glee people truly be that stupid?

Or . . . are they actually smart, and correct that the only demo that is likely to stick with Glee at this point is the Darren-stan demo? Is it possible ::whispers:: that they could be  . . . right? And basing this on some kind of actual audience-response research?
I sincerely don't know. It boggles my mind how a TV show happily dismisses one of their most critical acclaimed, fan favorite actors. It makes no sense. I also don't get that they got so obsessed with Blaine, that they basically decided to focus the ENTIRE show in him.

I don't believe all teenager are actually Blaine fans. Tumblr exploded with the new spoilers. Many, many Glee fans are furious.

I think Chris just doesn't kiss RIB's asses. There ego is so bad, they happily ignore Chris and by extension dismiss Kurt. This behavior will one day destroy the show for good. There truly is no redemption arc possible anymore.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 2:54 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, I know my firstborn is save. No actor/character will ever be introduced that might endanger Klaine. No, no character/actor will be introduced that may fit better with Kurt. Blaine, that would be a totally different story. If Grant and Darren would have had any chemistry, they would have pursued the storyline. FOX/RIB just were pissed off, that once again Chris was actually the shinning star dryy 
I just don't understand WHY. What has Darren done or Chris done (or not done) that has made RIB shift their focus so entirely? Is this writer wish-fulfillment? Did Chris tick someone off, but he's too valuable to let go? Can the Glee people truly be that stupid?

Or . . . are they actually smart, and correct that the only demo that is likely to stick with Glee at this point is the Darren-stan demo? Is it possible ::whispers:: that they could be  . . . right? And basing this on some kind of actual audience-response research?
Very good question.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 3:24 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Although, I am Glad Grant is coming back, I just hope it is not just because Sebastian  helps Blaine get Kurt   back. I  hope although unlikely  Sebastian tells Blaine off, for not only cheating  but blaming Kurt for it. If I wrote for Glee this is what would happened.
Well, the small chance that Sebastian would tell Blaine off is that Sebastian has been consistently coded as a "bad guy" and Blaine is the show's hero now, so logically the "bad guy" should oppose Blaine's almighty will.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/12/2013, 3:31 pm

forget about kurbastian. ever since sebastian shedded his evil coat there will be nothing there for the 2 of them to interact. he's likely dancing in the background when you know who goes to dalton and do that number. it may not even be related to the proposal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 3:36 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I just don't understand WHY. What has Darren done or Chris done (or not done) that has made RIB shift their focus so entirely? Is this writer wish-fulfillment? Did Chris tick someone off, but he's too valuable to let go? Can the Glee people truly be that stupid?

I sincerely don't know. It boggles my mind how a TV show happily dismisses one of their most critical acclaimed, fan favorite actors. It makes no sense. I also don't get that they got so obsessed with Blaine, that they basically decided to focus the ENTIRE show in him.

I don't believe all teenager are actually Blaine fans. Tumblr exploded with the new spoilers. Many, many Glee fans are furious.

I think Chris just doesn't kiss RIB's asses. There ego is so bad, they happily ignore Chris and by extension dismiss Kurt. This behavior will one day destroy the show for good. There truly is no redemption arc possible anymore.
Do you think it's really an ego thing? That's a good explanation. So many possibilities....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 3:39 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

Do you think it's really an ego thing? That's a good explanation. So many possibilities....
Ryan is probably surrounded by Yes Men, making the writers' room an echo chamber.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 3:47 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

Ryan is probably surrounded by Yes Men, making the writers' room an echo chamber.
Ha! I like that image!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 3:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Do you think it's really an ego thing? That's a good explanation. So many possibilities....
Yes, yes, yes.

Lea and Darren are the ones most prominently kissing RIB's asses. Look where they are.

Dianna and Chris are the ones being more critical. Look what happened to them in S3.

Heather is the odd one out. She basically disses Glee on a regular basis but only got increased screentime. I don't get the large fanbase of hers. I find her so incredible boring.

P.S. Looks like today are the claws out. Everyone basically says what they always thought without being too afraid to make a confrontational statement.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 4:01 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Do you think it's really an ego thing? That's a good explanation. So many possibilities....
Yes, yes, yes.

Lea and Darren are the ones most prominently kissing RIB's asses. Look where they are.

Dianna and Chris are the ones being more critical. Look what happened to them in S3.

Heather is the odd one out. She basically disses Glee on a regular basis but only got increased screentime. I don't get the large fanbase of hers. I find her so incredible boring.

P.S. Looks like today are the claws out. Everyone basically says what they always thought without being too afraid to make a confrontational statement.
It all makes sense now.

Yes to the claws. TCA just shook those opinions loose, huh?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 4:04 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Yes, yes, yes.

It all makes sense now.

Yes to the claws. TCA just shook those opinions loose, huh?
Yes, I suppose so.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 8/12/2013, 4:40 pm

I just don't understand WHY. What has Darren done or Chris done (or not done) that has made RIB shift their focus so entirely? Is this writer wish-fulfillment? Did Chris tick someone off, but he's too valuable to let go? Can the Glee people truly be that stupid?
Well Ryan was pretty pissed with when the "spin-off" debacle happened

If i remember Chris apparently said he learned Kurt would leave Glee after S3 on Twitter, and this created huge buzz on the net. Ryan was rather bitter at this Time, stating hé didn't understand why Chris said that since the spin-off had been discussed etc. I don't know what is true or false, but this happened between S2 and S3, and we all know how S3 went down for Kurt...and, coincidentally, the Blaine worship started...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 4:47 pm

coxfire wrote:
Well Ryan was pretty pissed with when the "spin-off" debacle happened

If i remember Chris apparently said he learned Kurt would leave Glee after S3 on Twitter, and this created huge buzz on the net. Ryan was rather bitter at this Time, stating hé didn't understand why Chris said that since the spin-off had been discussed etc. I don't know what is true or false, but this happened between S2 and S3, and we all know how S3 went down for Kurt...and, coincidentally, the Blaine worship started...
Forgot all about this.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/12/2013, 6:50 pm

Aaand the evening gets even more interesting and crazy.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Tumblr_mrfpevtUm41qiicbko1_500

#McGustin is BACK. @grantgust
Why is Artie in a frickin' letterman?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 7:04 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Aaand the evening gets even more interesting and crazy.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Tumblr_mrfpevtUm41qiicbko1_500

#McGustin is BACK. @grantgust
Why is Artie in a frickin' letterman?
Is that Grant? He looks . . . different.

And way back when, Artie was on the football team. Maybe he just remembered, and he is wearing his letterman jacket to impress Kitty. They have a duet, and Kitty would care about that kinda thing, right?

BTW, it seems that Joaquin the DP got pissy today--he got in trouble for something he posted. Any idea what that was?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 7:12 pm

AnneNeville wrote:BTW, it seems that Joaquin the DP got pissy today--he got in trouble for something he posted. Any idea what that was?
No clue. But this sounds juicy.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 7:14 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:BTW, it seems that Joaquin the DP got pissy today--he got in trouble for something he posted. Any idea what that was?
I'm thinking the tail end of the hiatus is more interesting than the rest of the summer break has been . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 7:17 pm

For Gleeks or Chris fans? Because this summer has been great for Chris fans! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 7:18 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:For Gleeks or Chris fans? Because this summer has been great for Chris fans! :D
True!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/12/2013, 7:22 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
I only noticed he started counting 'Klaine days together on set' again. dryy
It drove the rabbits crazy, as per usual.
(Really, I can't believe they still believe him [and GOBr] when he clearly is playing and jerking the Klainers around.)

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/12/2013, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/12/2013, 7:22 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:For Gleeks or Chris fans? Because this summer has been great for Chris fans! :D
True!
Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/12/2013, 7:35 pm

FYI, I moved all of the discussion of Naya and the casting couch stuff to the gossip world thread in the gathering place. You can find it here:

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t408-gossip-world
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 7:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
I only noticed he started counting 'Klaine days together on set' again. dryy
It drove the rabbits crazy, as per usual.
(Really, I can't believe they still believe him [and GOBr] when he clearly is playing and jerking the Klainers around.)
Ah. I think he got in trouble because people made connections between his number, the fact that Grant is there, and the possible proposal storyline. They were talking about it in the replies to his tweets, and then he threw a hissyfit that they ruined it and didn't know how to play the game or some such rubbish. And that now he was in trouble.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 7:55 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:FYI, I moved all of the discussion of Naya and the casting couch stuff to the gossip world thread in the gathering place.  You can find it here:

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t408-gossip-world
Thank you. I never noticed that thread before!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/12/2013, 9:32 pm

Chris is on set. 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Tumblr_mrfzrtq7Mr1qk3e9fo1_250 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Tumblr_mrfzrtq7Mr1qk3e9fo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Tumblr_mrfzrtq7Mr1qk3e9fo3_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 14 - Page 3 Tumblr_mrfzrtq7Mr1qk3e9fo4_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next