Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Ranwing 8/12/2013, 8:53 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^That it is indeed. moque
Okay how many of you guys stalk my tumblr? Razz
I follow you!
As do I. I'm trying to follow everyone here.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 8:55 pm

I stalk all of your Tumblrs. phr34r I just love hearing what you all have to say! Since you all reblog the same things from each other, you're all easy to find. Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/12/2013, 9:41 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^That it is indeed. moque
Okay how many of you guys stalk my tumblr? Razz
I follow you as well as others from here. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 9:54 pm

We're a bunch of creeps. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 9:59 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:We're a bunch of creeps. Wink
I like it.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 10:03 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:We're a bunch of creeps. Wink
I like it.
Me too. Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 2:36 am

Most of you dont follow me crycry 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/13/2013, 3:32 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Most of you dont follow me crycry 
Link me! I'll follow! I kind of stumble blindly through tumblr.
ETA: Found you and followed!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 4:03 am

AnneNeville wrote:
Link me! I'll follow! I kind of stumble blindly through tumblr.
ETA: Found you and followed!
Oh no worries, but I am always happy for followers. To be fair, I am not really active anyway. I just reblog a lot of nonsense Razz .

But: yeah!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2013, 6:10 am

I only just made a tumblr and so far I have mostly only 'liked' posts without looking around too much. But I will start following you all as soon as I see you pop up. neutre 

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/13/2013, 6:18 am

What is your Url?

Mine in the same as my username here. neutre 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 6:38 am

Here you all go: http://lottie2303.tumblr.com/ Basically, also just my user name. I'll follow back neutre 

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 8/13/2013, 6:59 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Here you all go: http://lottie2303.tumblr.com/ Basically, also just my user name. I'll follow back neutre 

How was I not following you already?! Sorry. ooppss 

That's now been rectified...

... and thanks for the pretty Grant pics you last posted (on your tumblr). wub

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 7:09 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:How was I not following you already?! Sorry. ooppss 

Hey, I am already following you. I wasn't even aware of it. Seems like you left an impression (or you write amazing Kurtbastian fics. That is always a valid reason to follow people).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 8/13/2013, 7:16 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:How was I not following you already?! Sorry. ooppss 

Hey, I am already following you. I wasn't even aware of it. Seems like you left an impression (or you write amazing Kurtbastian fics. That is always a valid reason to follow people).
LOL I do adore Kurtbastian, just don't write fics. But I do rant and write meta about Glee a lot... or did. Kinda burnt out on it for now.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 7:23 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:LOL  I do adore Kurtbastian, just don't write fics. But I do rant and write meta about Glee a lot... or did. Kinda burnt out on it for now.
There is no meta anyway. It is just one big pile of "I am bored, how can we let Blaine sing yet another song with no meaning or purpose whatsoever". Glee has no meta anymore. We can be glad Chris is in tune with Kurt, otherwise that character would have destroyed with stereotypes and nonsense already in Season 1.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2013, 7:54 am

Okay, I just did a following spree. neutre
I'm not sure if I'm following everyone here yet, but I'm sure I'll find you if I'm not, or else just start following me and I'll follow back.
(Lol, I feel like 14 now.)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/13/2013, 10:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:I only just made a tumblr and so far I have mostly only 'liked' posts without looking around too much. But I will start following you all as soon as I see you pop up. neutre 

Oh yes! I found you! Beware though. Once you have made a tumblr, your life can never go back to normal.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 8/13/2013, 10:57 am

Yeah, Tumblr is addictive, I never thought it would be, but it is, like Facebook and Twitter aren't enough for me!
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/13/2013, 11:00 am

Tumblr is a drug.

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/13/2013, 11:09 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I only just made a tumblr and so far I have mostly only 'liked' posts without looking around too much. But I will start following you all as soon as I see you pop up. neutre 

Oh yes! I found you! Beware though. Once you have made a tumblr, your life can never go back to normal.

Last edited by sheny on 8/13/2013, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/13/2013, 11:22 am

sheny wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Exactly. She hates him! I don't understand it.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2013, 12:25 pm

kac wrote:Yeah, Tumblr is addictive, I never thought it would be, but it is, like Facebook and Twitter aren't enough for me!
I'm getting slowly addicted, although I still find tumblr a dangerous and sometimes vile place. But I'm not afraid of the hate anymore: it won't prevent me from expressing my opinion. vexe 

TBH: I now started a tumblr because I wanted another place for my song reviews (Kurt's and the other Glee singers/songs), and also to discuss them with others. I'm hardly on Glee Forum anymore (as I don't like Glee anymore and it's an appreciation forum) and criticizing is not encouraged there, so discussion is limited.
Fortunately I've already found a home for my Kurt reviews here, but tumblr is more accessible for non-Kurt Glee fans to ask me questions (and I expect a lot of hate too from certain parts of the fandom, lol).
I made 2 tumblrs to keep my reviews tumblr 'clean' from my more personal Chris Colfer flailing and Glee complaining. fanny2

BTW @kac, what is your tumblr name? I looked for it but couldn't find it under your name here? (PM me or follow me on tumblr if you like)

I think I prefer discussing here on a forum over tumblr, though. A forum is more organized, without too many reblogs and 'read more's, and threads are easier than tags, imo.

(Going awfully OT btw, sorry. blushh)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/13/2013, 12:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Tumblr is a drug.

I haven't gotten anon mail in while, so I'm feeling left out, too. However, some of it was really mean . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/13/2013, 12:51 pm

chillwithwillinhell follows me, too, but I have never heard a peep out of her. I didn't even notice until I scrolled through my followers yesterday.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next