Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/8/2013, 10:09 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Saw it! Good job! *claps* Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 2222602150

But some moron called Kurt a "simpering, selfish twit" and then it made me angry again. Evil or Very Mad

Don't these idiots realise this is why people are voting for Kurt?

Well, they can keep adding fuel to the fire. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3181402168

Right. Evil or Very Mad

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  ColdFlame96 6/8/2013, 10:17 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Saw it! Good job! *claps* Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 2222602150

But some moron called Kurt a "simpering, selfish twit" and then it made me angry again. Evil or Very Mad

Well, they can keep adding fuel to the fire. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3181402168

Right. Evil or Very Mad

I can forgive that guy because he didnt vote for Blaine. I respect that not everyone will share the same opinion as me when it comes to characters. I'm pretty sure that guy is not a glee fan.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/8/2013, 10:23 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Right. Evil or Very Mad

True Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/8/2013, 10:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Jack McFarland is a stereotype. The bitchy gay guys at NYADA are stereotypes. Kurt Hummel is not a stereotype...he is so much more than his sexuality and assumed feminine personality traits. He is a heroic figure and an inspirational character, and if the self loathing guys at Out cannot see that and can't look past the surface, then I feel sorry for them. They are no better than the straight people who hate gays.
Actually I think they are worse. Shitting on their own kind just because they represent who they truly are themselves, maybe not outwardly, but inwardly.

Despicable: picking at the weakest birds of their own flock (not meaning Chris here, but more what they think Kurt is, and effeminate gay guys in general). Instead of protecting and defending the more vulnerable members of their community (vulnerable meaning: the most recognizable and therefore the ones more inclined to get hate and abuse from straight homophobic assholes) they feel ashamed of them and want them to "behave more masculine/straight" so they can all blend into the straight-dominated society without having to be appear gay to the outer world, as not to offend their straight 'allies'.
They are basically trying to sneak everyone back into the closet, or better said: confine their gayness strictly to the bedroom (don't ask, don't tell), and those members of their community who can't blend in (because they have a bad case of the 'gay face') these cowards are willing to offer as fodder to the gay bashers, turning their backs on them because "they asked for it" with their behavior. :angry:

There's noting wrong with liking more masculine men, gay or straight playing gay, over more effeminate men: everyone's got their preferences. But insulting and dismissing someone of your own community because he's the wrong kind of gay, according to you, is despicable.

And Out magazine, along with AE/Backlot should be ashamed of themselves for never really supporting Chris in the past (when he was only freaking 19 and already braver than many older and more established actors), as they were too busy climbing up the asses of so-called straight allies. dryy
I hope that someday Chris will be so popular that Out and AE cannot deny him anymore and will be begging for his attention, but then when they ask Chris for an interview or photoshoot he turns them down and dismisses them with a flick of his hand, knowing he has his sweet revenge. Twisted Evil

*going off to vote again* sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/9/2013, 1:29 am

Glorfindel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Jack McFarland is a stereotype. The bitchy gay guys at NYADA are stereotypes. Kurt Hummel is not a stereotype...he is so much more than his sexuality and assumed feminine personality traits. He is a heroic figure and an inspirational character, and if the self loathing guys at Out cannot see that and can't look past the surface, then I feel sorry for them. They are no better than the straight people who hate gays.
Actually I think they are worse. Shitting on their own kind just because they represent who they truly are themselves, maybe not outwardly, but inwardly.

Despicable: picking at the weakest birds of their own flock (not meaning Chris here, but more what they think Kurt is, and effeminate gay guys in general). Instead of protecting and defending the more vulnerable members of their community (vulnerable meaning: the most recognizable and therefore the ones more inclined to get hate and abuse from straight homophobic assholes) they feel ashamed of them and want them to "behave more masculine/straight" so they can all blend into the straight-dominated society without having to be appear gay to the outer world, as not to offend their straight 'allies'.
They are basically trying to sneak everyone back into the closet, or better said: confine their gayness strictly to the bedroom (don't ask, don't tell), and those members of their community who can't blend in (because they have a bad case of the 'gay face') these cowards are willing to offer as fodder to the gay bashers, turning their backs on them because "they asked for it" with their behavior. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3181402168

There's noting wrong with liking more masculine men, gay or straight playing gay, over more effeminate men: everyone's got their preferences. But insulting and dismissing someone of your own community because he's the wrong kind of gay, according to you, is despicable.

And Out magazine, along with AE/Backlot should be ashamed of themselves for never really supporting Chris in the past (when he was only freaking 19 and already braver than many older and more established actors), as they were too busy climbing up the asses of so-called straight allies. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 357632081
I hope that someday Chris will be so popular that Out and AE cannot deny him anymore and will be begging for his attention, but then when they ask Chris for an interview or photoshoot he turns them down and dismisses them with a flick of his hand, knowing he has his sweet revenge. Twisted Evil

*going off to vote again* Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3840909815

I agree with everything you said. But I see Chris giving them the middle finger, as he had Carson simulating a blow job in SBL. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3429310274

Though it wouldn't be literal, but maybe in wording in a classy but abrupt way, as Chris is clever at doing that by throwing shade, without being crass, but showing intelligence and class. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 650269930

Which these morons do not have. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 820513840
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 2:17 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Right. Evil or Very Mad

I can forgive that guy because he didnt vote for Blaine. I respect that not everyone will share the same opinion as me when it comes to characters. I'm pretty sure that guy is not a glee fan.

Yeah, but did he have to call Kurt that? Bastard. Evil or Very Mad

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 2:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

They are basically trying to sneak everyone back into the closet, or better said: confine their gayness strictly to the bedroom (don't ask, don't tell), and those members of their community who can't blend in (because they have a bad case of the 'gay face') these cowards are willing to offer as fodder to the gay bashers, turning their backs on them because "they asked for it" with their behavior. :angry:

And Out magazine, along with AE/Backlot should be ashamed of themselves for never really supporting Chris in the past (when he was only freaking 19 and already braver than many older and more established actors), as they were too busy climbing up the asses of so-called straight allies. dryy

*going off to vote again* sifflou

These guys remind me of the Karofsky type. "Maybe if I pick on the fairy over there, no one will suspect I'm just like him..." Only with them, they are out and "proud" gay men and not closeted, so it's more like: "Maybe if I pick on the fairy over there, then no one will associate me with the 'wrong type of gay' and target me for their hate crimes..."

It's easier to blend in with the crowd rather than stand out.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/9/2013, 8:56 pm

Oh look what I found in the Chris tag.
http://warblerde.tumblr.com/post/52575834088/someone-woke-up-isnt-he

Thank you CC shippers for once again simultaneously ruining my day and scarring me for life. Could these people be any more disrespectful? antifana
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/9/2013, 9:03 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Oh look what I found in the Chris tag.

Thank you CC shippers for once again simultaneously ruining my day and scarring me for life. Could these people be any more disrespectful? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 820513840

I have been reporting them for spam. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 9:05 pm

Thank you CC shippers for once again simultaneously ruining my day and scarring me for life. Could these people be any more disrespectful? antifana

Eww.

I mean, at least they focused on (disrespected) Darren. I feel so embarrassed for Chris when the crotch shots are of him...it feels like an invasion of his privacy and like he's being looked at like a piece of meat. I'm glad it was Darren this time around.

But still. Ewww. (and what does Darren's package have to do with the Chris Colfer tag?! Tag your shit properly, folks!) arghh

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/9/2013, 9:11 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Eww.

I mean, at least they focused on (disrespected) Darren. I feel so embarrassed for Chris when the crotch shots are of him...it feels like an invasion of his privacy and like he's being looked at like a piece of meat. I'm glad it was Darren this time around.

But still. Ewww. (and what does Darren's package have to do with the Chris Colfer tag?! Tag your shit properly, folks!) arghh

Because its proof that CrissColfer is "on". Rolling Eyes

And I made a post that pretty much challenged them to come at me with their stupid asks. And I turned the anons off. Twisted Evil
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 9:17 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Because its proof that CrissColfer is "on". Rolling Eyes

Of course. Rolling Eyes

I wonder if any of these idiot "fans" will come to any of Chris' book signings? I hope not.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/9/2013, 9:24 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Of course. Rolling Eyes

I wonder if any of these idiot "fans" will come to any of Chris' book signings? I hope not.

Oh you missed it then. Apparently, 2 of the fans were jokingly telling each other about how they were going to ask what Darren's various body parts were like and how it felt sucking him off. vomit2 To make it worse, they posted it on twitter.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 9:46 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Oh you missed it then. Apparently, 2 of the fans were jokingly telling each other about how they were going to ask what Darren's various body parts were like and how it felt sucking him off. vomit2 To make it worse, they posted it on twitter.

*speechless*

You know what? I hope the morons go and ask that, then. I hope Will is there. I hope both Chris and Will yell at them for asking such stupid, bullshit questions. I hope it is caught on tape and becomes viral. I hope that these "CrissColfer" idiots and all CC morons are then called out publically by all sane fans out there and I hope that their kind is exiled from the Chris Colfer (CrissColfer is NOT Chris Colfer!) fandom in general.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/9/2013, 9:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Oh you missed it then. Apparently, 2 of the fans were jokingly telling each other about how they were going to ask what Darren's various body parts were like and how it felt sucking him off. vomit2 To make it worse, they posted it on twitter.

*speechless*

You know what? I hope the morons go and ask that, then. I hope Will is there. I hope both Chris and Will yell at them for asking such stupid, bullshit questions. I hope it is caught on tape and becomes viral. I hope that these "CrissColfer" idiots and all CC morons are then called out publically by all sane fans out there and I hope that their kind is exiled from the Chris Colfer (CrissColfer is NOT Chris Colfer!) fandom in general.

Omg you are my long lost twin, I swear. That is exactly what I said. I said I hoped Will was there and he could cut them down like the snarky bastard we know he is. Chris probably wouldn't because he's too polite, but Will doesn't have those same reserves. I want their stupid friends to take a video and then we can all watch and cheer as they get verbally bitch slapped.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/9/2013, 10:32 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Oh you missed it then. Apparently, 2 of the fans were jokingly telling each other about how they were going to ask what Darren's various body parts were like and how it felt sucking him off. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 2048237024 To make it worse, they posted it on twitter.

*speechless*

Omg you are my long lost twin, I swear. That is exactly what I said. I said I hoped Will was there and he could cut them down like the snarky bastard we know he is. Chris probably wouldn't because he's too polite, but Will doesn't have those same reserves. I want their stupid friends to take a video and then we can all watch and cheer as they get verbally bitch slapped.

That would be one video I would love see go viral. Twisted Evil

I would be reblogging the hell out of it.

My tumblr blog is really not that interesting as I have never got the hang of creating a theme or tabs. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 10:45 pm

I think that something this extreme is going to have to happen if Chris is ever going to be free of the CrissColfer morons.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/9/2013, 10:54 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I think that something this extreme is going to have to happen if Chris is ever going to be free of the CrissColfer morons.

Yes, they did. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 280107017

I think they deleted their post or they were reported.

I only read that that happened and how angry people were.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 11:00 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I think that something this extreme is going to have to happen if Chris is ever going to be free of the CrissColfer morons.

Yes, they did. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3181402168 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 280107017

I cannot believe they would endanger Chris' life just for the sake of their idiotic, delusional and imaginary ship. I can't believe they value their precious, fake ship over the well-being of Chris...then again, they never cared about Chris in the first place. It's all about Darren. Chris is just a tool to them...a thing they can live through vicariously. Chris deserves better.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/9/2013, 11:04 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Of course. Rolling Eyes

Yes, they will, and they will ask Chris to give Darren their gifts and love notes because Chris has nothing better to do with his time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 11:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Of course. Rolling Eyes

Yes, they will, and they will ask Chris to give Darren their gifts and love notes because Chris has nothing better to do with his time.

Yes, because it's not like Chris is now a successful author and that they are attending one of his book signing for his book. Chris is obviously just a mail carrier for Darren.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/9/2013, 11:10 pm

At least Chris can have hs "assistant" take care of it now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 11:12 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:At least Chris can have hs "assistant" take care of it now.

The mail carrier has his own mail carrier...how lovely and convenient.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/9/2013, 11:14 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I cannot believe they would endanger Chris' life just for the sake of their idiotic, delusional and imaginary ship. I can't believe they value their precious, fake ship over the well-being of Chris...then again, they never cared about Chris in the first place. It's all about Darren. Chris is just a tool to them...a thing they can live through vicariously. Chris deserves better.

They are only a small portion of the fandom, that are just too vocal.Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 3181402168

Darren will just keep pandering to his fans, while Chris works on another project that will excite and interest us his true fans.

I think the fans in France and Britain are getting together gifts for Chris, and probably Brian.

I think he will taking more than just his luggage when he gets on the plane back to LA. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 4 650269930

Dutch fans have donated money to buy a basket filled with Danish treats for him, when some of these fans meet him at the book tour in Kent.

They are collecting emails and letters from fans as well to give to Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 11:56 pm

^ Well, that's good. Sometimes, I just get so cynical and angry about the CrissColfer's. It's good to know that Chris' true fans outnumber them, no matter how loud they are.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next