Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris in the UK

+19
AnneNeville
dap1217
Jellyrolls
ladydianab
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
arina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Glorfindel
sheny
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
Georgette888
brisallie
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
Delight
Buenos
23 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris in the UK

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:21 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I'm just sitting here, mouth agape and keep thinking that Chris is only 23 and he's really making yet again extra effort. Even taking more fans than they usually do...and manages to form an actual contact with everyone. I'm assuming this happens even for those that don't post about their encounter on tumblr or twitter.

I hear by vow to support everything this man ever manages to produce for his fans, it's the least I can do to show support.

Same here.

Someone said there were over 200 in the reserve queue.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:23 pm

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrt1fTQg1rx2wkro1_500

SO I MET CHRIS COLFER.
And he said: “Hey, how are you?”
And I was in shock with wide eyes, but he was so easy to talk to and I said : “Hey! I-I’m fine, how are you?” 
And he said “Aw, I’m great, sweetie. What’s your name?”
And I said it was Kirsty.
And he said “That’s a lovely name.” 
AND HE STARED INTO MY EYES AND THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL UP CLOSE. (HIS EYES OF COURSE)
I literally can’t right now. Holy shit.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:27 pm

Chris Colfer London Book Signing
So this has to be hands down the best experience i have ever had camping to meet a celebrity
I got here at like 12.15pm on the Saturday and there was a few people there and they were all so lovely, This literally continued the whole time and i miss every single person i spoke to. YOU ARE MY KIND OF PEOPLE and thank you for making it such a great time.
For the signing i really thought i was going to cry, but Chris spoke to me and i kept my cool despite shaking and i did not cry which was great. But travelling home it was like a weird body experience. i felt spaced out, lost in my head and empty. I COULDN’T TELL YOU EMOTIONALLY HOW I FELT
Because Chris is such a sweetheart he was very easy to get on with and i keep thinking i am gonna wake up tomorrow and i NEVER camped and met all you guys and Chris Colfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **IS ANYONE ELSE FEELING THE SAME ???????? **in the words of my friend Tracey i am floating on Cloud Llama 9 :’)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:30 pm

it's been 30 mins since i met chris and I'm still shaking!
He’s soooo lovely in person. I accidentally almost blinded him with my camera flash though. I thought I was taking a video!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:31 pm

so i met chris…

i don’t even know what to say?? 
but he is genuinely the nicest person on this planet. i can’t get over the fact that it happened. my friend went first and gave him her amazing (!!) drawing and he was so precious omfg. he told her that it’s gorgeous and then he was like “oh i made that (pointing to sbl book) but it’s not as impressive as that (points to drawing)” and i was like swooning. then it was my turn and he asked me how i was and i said i’m good, you? and he said he’s good thanks. i asked him how he’s liking england (stupid question bcos obviously he loves england) but he said that he’s loving it and he said “i feel at home here” (ahbshgnk) i told him that he should come back and he was like thankyou, sweetie.
he called me sweetie and i died. 
he is so adorable and cute and i can’t believe that happneed? i was shaking so much and the 9 hour wait was so SO worth it!!!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/16/2013, 12:37 pm

I picked the perfect person to stan! I vow on my life that I will go to his next book signing! If I have to tear off my own legs, I will go! 

OT but have there been any sightings of Will? He just kind of disappeared off the face of the earth after the SBL premiere.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/16/2013, 12:44 pm

^Maybe he has gone back home already, for work or something?
Or maybe he just didin't want to be standing around at a 2-3 hours signing session (I wouldn't), and decided to do some sightseeing instead. saispa

I'm actually glad he isn't attached to the hip to Chris, although I'm sure he loves seeing all those fans and how popular Chris is at e.g. the SBL showings.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/16/2013, 12:45 pm

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht0fjIZt1qg587mo1_250Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht0fjIZt1qg587mo2_250
 x

I'm glad someone was able to notify Chris of the twitition. I wonder how he feels about making that statement now, huh? Smile

Last edited by Glorfindel on 6/16/2013, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:47 pm

Meeting Chris Colfer
Ah so we were queuing up and then they finally said we could go in to the store so I went and looked round the corner and saw Chris looking flawless and literally just burst into tears and started shaking. My friends all went to see him and then I gave my books to the woman and then it was my turn to meet him and I just thought ‘ok I need to calm down this is Chris freaking Colfer’. I got to Chris and he said so brightly and cheerfully “hi, how are you?!” And I replied (rambled bc I was so nervous in a stupidly squeaky voice) “good thank you. I just wanted to say you’ve inspired my school to read, we have all your books in our library and it’s one of the most popular top rated.” And he smiled and said “aw thanks, if you can, tell your school I said hello.” (My school does /not/ deserve any word from Chris freaking Colfer though) and I’d only bought TLOS paper back at the Waterstones store and then just brought my SBL and TLOS copies from home but he signed all 3 of them anyway being the angel he is. Then the woman next to him pointed out my Harry potter badge and he was like “ahh and I love your bookmark!” And i smiled so much and was like “thank you so much” and he replied “oh awesome, awesome.” And then i just said “thank you, thank you” again and said “nice to meet you too, thank you sweeite.” By this time I had lost all ability to even respond so just smiled so cheesy and put my hand put and he shook it and his skin is so smooth and I had Chris Colfer DNA on me I literally didn’t think I was going to be able to breath afterwards and I walked away into the isle bit and just had a breakdown into tears. Chris was so incredible and I loved him so much I can’t even find words to express it, he was so worth camping out for!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:50 pm

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht7rtHDK1qe476yo1_500

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht7rtHDK1qe476yo2_500

ptdr

This guy is going to be the death of me.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/16/2013, 12:51 pm

Uh oh... Chris was apparently bad in London. Naughty boy! suspectt

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht7rtHDK1qe476yo1_500Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht7rtHDK1qe476yo2_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:52 pm

Damn ningaed again. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 12:56 pm

Regarding Brian Colfer.

• Me: Maybe you can get Brian to do tricks with these treats.
  • Chris: Oh god he wouldn't do any tricks. He’d just sit there and judge, that’s his trick.

Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/16/2013, 12:58 pm

Arrested for breaking so many hearts and heads today! Smile

Alla has a nice way of pointing things out for Chris that he might othervise miss, because he concentrates on the people he's meeting. She's a trooper as well.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:00 pm

Omg, fans were giving him bottles of diet coke. Razz

Chris Colfer Book Signing
Okay, so i got up at like 4am to leave at 5am for bluewater but I was so hyped up I ended up leaving a lot earlier. 
When I got there I was given number 308, out of 500, and this was at 6:15
I met some amazing people in the line, the atmosphere was amazing because everyone just came together for the same thing. We were singing songs, dancing, acting like weirdo’s and it was awesome.
Then it got to 1pm and everyone started getting moved up to fill the space when people had gone in. I was shaking like hell and I was trying to figure out what I could say to him. 
When I got in there I was just like wow. His accent is so much more stronger than I ever thought it would have been, his smile is jsut ASDFGHJKL. 
My friend went first and she handed him a bottle of diet coke with ‘Chris’ on it, and he put it down with the millions of others he had, and she also gave him some llama biscuits and he said “wow, these look so cool!”
When it was my turn, I handed him my books.. this was our conversation
Chris: Hi, sweetie how are you?
Me: I-I’m good thanks, you?
Chris: I’m great!
Me: Here is another bottle of diet coke, and the two other flavors of llama biscuits.
*Chris laughs*
Chris: You’re so sweet!
Me: And here’s some treats for Brian from my cat
Chris: Oh my! He’s gonna love these! Thank you sweetheart! By the way I have to say, I love your shirt!
*I was wearing a t-shirt with a lightning bolt on the front and then on the back it said Keep Calm and be a Motherstrucker*
Me: I have this on the back too!
Chris: Turn around! 
*I do so*
Chris: Oh! OHHHHH! Mother /strucker/ I see what you did there.. Oh!
Me: *laughs*
Chris: well have a good day sweetie and thank you for coming to see me! Bye!
Me: *leaves as an emotional wreck*

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mohtb386hR1qz4rgp
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/16/2013, 1:06 pm

Chris in handcuffs while wearing a crown and that wicked smile of his.....
Does he realize what he's doing to his fandom?..... ded

ptdr

Okay, one more:

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohsw0TYkD1rycsmdo1_500
x

Well, 2 more then:

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohswvWEFl1souuwto1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:09 pm

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohu0c9vsI1qlf43so2_500
Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohu0c9vsI1qlf43so3_500

So, I met Chris Colfer today. Wow, is he beautiful. I was shaking SO hard when I met him but he was so cute and sweet and wah. We got there at about midnight, and I was number 168 in the queue - I’m so glad we decided to camp out in the end! - after camping out for 13 hours, during which time I made the poster above, and getting little to no sleep, I finally met Chris. Our conversation went like this:
Chris: hi!
Me: Hi, I made you this [the ‘Colfer is our king’ poster] whilst I was in the queue!
Him: Oh thank you! I’d move here if I could, I’d love to be king!
Me: What hogwarts house are you in? I wrote on the back, ‘10 points if you get the reference’ 
Him: Oh, yeah, Weasley is our king! 
Me: Yeah! Thank you! Thank you for coming!

Basically it was perfect and amazing. I also gave him a letter that I wrote, addressed to ‘His Royal Highness Chris Colfer’, so hopefully he’ll read it :P
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:10 pm

• Me: I hope Brian likes the treats
  • Chris: Oh Brian likes anything edible. Come on. I mean it's Brian.

Reblog 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:12 pm

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohu3oG6Lw1r2bwqao1_500

ME GIVING CHRIS A SCOOBY DOU

I think she means Scooby Doo?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:17 pm

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o7_500
Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o1_250Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o3_250
Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o2_250Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o8_250
Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o4_250Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o5_250
Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohrnz2mPv1qdej94o6_500

awkwardteenagenerves:
Some photos from the Chris Colfer signing, he is one of the nicest guys ever.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:23 pm

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohuk7rfEm1rrn7p8o1_500
Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohuk7rfEm1rrn7p8o3_250   Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohuk7rfEm1rrn7p8o3_250

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohuk7rfEm1rrn7p8o4_250  Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohuk7rfEm1rrn7p8o5_250

today has been one of the most amazing days ever. i met Chris Colfer!
i dont have some amazing story of how i camped out over night or anything, i arrived at Bluewater at 10:30 and joined the queue to be told that i might not get in. i was given a card that said i was the 135th reserve. a few minutes after i arrived, they stopped giving out cards and started turning people away. i was 15 people from the end. it still didnt mean i’d definitely get in
so me and my mum waited in the line. i have arthritis so standing for long periods of time is extremely difficult and excruciatingly painful. after waiting in line for 5 hours, a man started walking along the line talking to people. he didnt have a happy face, then said “its good news, all the reserves will meet Chris”. cheeky cheeky pulling the old bluff on us
then i was at the front of the queue and i was getting so emotional. we walked in and saw him and i thought i’d pass out. he just looked so happy and gorgeous and i just stared. my mum was told to stand to the side to take the photos above while Chris started a conversation with me while he signed my ARC of TLOS and a copy of SBL. i so nervous to speak to him. he told me he loves my hair cos its so bright and i giggled and blushed and thanked him, he said you’re welcome and said it had been nice seeing me and then i was moved along
he’s so perfect, i cant believe i really met him
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:25 pm

I met Chris Colfer today at Bluewater and he signed my book and called me “sweetie” and high fived me, he is honestly the sweetest person alive I was so close to not getting in the queue oh my god!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/16/2013, 1:26 pm

My covesation with Chris (I think I did pretty well considering I'd practicly forgoten my own name)

• Chris: Hey
  • Me: Hey, I got you these (A card and a bottle of diet coke)
  • Chris: You guy are such swetties you don't have to get me anything
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/16/2013, 1:49 pm

ColferInspired wrote:This guy just touched Chris.

It's lucky Chris by looks of it has two big bodyguards.

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohl6jio9n1r485nqo1_250     Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohl6jio9n1r485nqo2_250

Is that guy a fan? He shouldn't do that. Neither Alla or Chris looks happy with it, though Chris tried to hide his discomfort. But still I'm wondering how he did approach so close, because Chris has huge bodyguards who don't allow that.

Glorfindel wrote:Apparently Chris said this to a fan at the signing:

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_mohp73XUEI1snvwslo1_500

God, how I love that man. wub

Love this. It must have been meaningful for her to be in front of the person she admires telling her "you're better than this". Also proves me why this boy is admirable.

@ColferInspired, I'm glad you met Chris. I bet it was an awesome moment for you, and you'll remember forever.

On a side note: He looks good wearing that white shirt and purple tie. Like a preppy boy (for me that's perfect for England)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/16/2013, 2:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:Uh oh... Chris was apparently bad in London. Naughty boy! suspectt

Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht7rtHDK1qe476yo1_500Chris in the UK - Page 4 Tumblr_moht7rtHDK1qe476yo2_500

Was I the only one who was thinking dirty thoughts with this picture? sifflou
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next