Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upfronts 2013

+16
dap1217
tanita_mors
glimmerle
azure
Lottie2303
arina
M&M
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Ranwing
sheny
20 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: Upfronts 2013

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 8:51 am

I still visit the GleeForum, but I rarely post.

There are some nice mods there that love Kurt/Chris.

I only go into the KHAT and the Kurt Spoiler thread. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 4247136565

I would just get riled up again if entered any other threads and want to fight with these idiots. I hate bullies and that is what they do on that forum. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/14/2013, 8:54 am

I personally think that no celebrity is obligated to sign or interact. Its nice when they do, but I think a lot of people have become entitles about it. Chris sets events, did the books signings, will probably do one again, and actually there are pics of him with fan and signing. Can't sign for everyone. He did his part, imo. Also, one of the people complaining is a Darren stan and has met Chris several times before.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/14/2013, 8:57 am

I think fans are definitely allowed to be disappointed and allowed to express their disappointment but I think the reaction of some fans to celebrities who did not take picture with them is just too much... For some it's like one day the celebrity is almost god, the best person ever and then when they don't get the autograph the the celebrity is suddenly the biggest jerk who ever lived.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2013, 8:58 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I didn't know about the location, I thought it happened at the red capret. Yes, then I agree with you every word. Once an official event is over, actors should be allowed to have a private life. But at the Upfronts itself, some time should be dedicated. Of course you are also right about safety, schedules and organization. I just wanted to argue fans are very much allowed to be disappointed as well, especially after waiting for several hours.
I agree with you here. At a so-called fan-event there should be time scheduled for fans. They are the ones that keep the show alive, after all. From what I read Chris did his best signing and taking pictures in the short time he had.
What they (the organization) should have done is allowing more time for the actors on the red carpet, but at the same time making sure that the actors weren't crowded by too many fans.

Having said that: I understand fans being rightly disappointed at a fan-event like this, but what I can't tolerate is them bitching about the actors on tumblr and twitter. Put the blame where it lies: the organization.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 9:07 am

I took these from Porcelain Fans. I don't know who the guy in the white shirt is looking at Chris. But is so funny the way Will is looking the guy. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 3429310274

I'm having trouble posting that last one. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 357632081

But they guy is still looking at Chris, but I can't get the rest of the pic.

Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 509036_original
Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 509275_original

Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 509596_original

Last edited by ColferInspired on 5/14/2013, 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2013, 9:11 am

Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 Tumblr_mms69ndGUc1rgdbhyo1_500

Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 Tumblr_mmseg9VeJE1rk63wco1_500

Oooooo, I like this one. aa54
(ignore the stupid tag)

And more Chill:

Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 Tumblr_mms7dhi6il1qgfb58o1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 9:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:I took these from Porcelain Fans. I don't know who the guy in the white shirt is looking at Chris. But is so funny the way Will is looking the guy. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 3429310274

I believe the guy in the white shirt is Kevin. Razz and why is Will looking at him like that?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 9:25 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I took these from Porcelain Fans. I don't know who the guy in the white shirt is looking at Chris. But is so funny the way Will is looking the guy. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 3429310274

I believe the guy in the white shirt is Kevin. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 3429310274 and why is Will looking at him like that?

Kevin is wearing a blue tie, so I don't think that is Kevin. But he does look similar.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  azure 5/14/2013, 9:34 am

I wasn’t at the event so I don’t know what happened. But I did see a video where the stars were introduced one by one as they came into the area in front of the fans. I saw Chris walking along waving to the fans and signing some things at the end. I didn’t see anything bad at all. I don’t know …. we know he doesn’t like crowds and that he is more comfortable in a one-on-one set-up, maybe he was his awkward self, maybe he was self-conscious, maybe he didn’t realise people expected him to go right along the line and sign for everyone and pose for photos with everyone. There were a number of tiered rows so I don’t know how everyone could have had a photo anyway. There were new stars being introduced all the time so he probably didn’t want to take up the spotlight from them. Maybe they were told that each person should only take approximately such and such an amount of time, these events run to a timetable and they can’t hold up all the subsequent parts of the program for an indefinite amount of time. I believe this was the first time the fan part of it was included, maybe they didn’t allocate enough time or there was a misunderstanding of what was going to take place.

Good on Darren for taking photos with everyone but it sounds as though he was going over the time and holding up proceedings, especially if there were other stars being introduced, if a security guard tried to push him along and he said he was going to keep taking photos. Great for the fans but that means everyone else is held up and the timing for everything gets messed up. It’s a little unfair when everyone else gets compared to that standard. In any case there is such a preoccupation with getting photos, it just takes up so much time, and if you start taking photos everyone is going to expect one. If I was there I would have been happy just to see the stars (I mean Chris).

In other situations, apart from this specific fan event, I know sometimes stars aren’t allowed to take photos, because people will get upset and angry if one has a photo and they don’t, and because of security , and needing to keep to a timetable and not keep other people waiting. So if one person breaks that, fans expect other stars to do the same and if they stick to the rules it makes them look bad in the fans’ eyes. I feel Chris (and Lea) are unfairly judged by fans compared with Darren in these sort of situations. Darren seems to offer to take photos everywhere, I come across so many photos people post, I don’t know how he keeps up with it all.

ETA: I'm a slow typer, I think this has been covered already.

There does seem to have been a lot of turmoil today. Will being there definitely stirred some people up, maybe that has made some people more riled up about all this signing/photos thing. It's one thing to know Chris is gay but quite another to see him with an actual boyfriend, it shatters illusions. I love Chris for bringing Will along, and those photos of them in the golf cart are just gorgeous.

azure
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2013, 9:51 am

azure wrote:I wasn’t at the event so I don’t know what happened. But I did see a video where the stars were introduced one by one as they came into the area in front of the fans. I saw Chris walking along waving to the fans and signing some things at the end.
I think you mean this video?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 5/14/2013, 9:52 am

Glorfindel wrote:(...)What they (the organization) should have done is allowing more time for the actors on the red carpet, but at the same time making sure that the actors weren't crowded by too many fans.

Having said that: I understand fans being rightly disappointed at a fan-event like this, but what I can't tolerate is them bitching about the actors on tumblr and twitter. Put the blame where it lies: the organization.
azure wrote:(...) these events run to a timetable and they can’t hold up all the subsequent parts of the program for an indefinite amount of time. I believe this was the first time the fan part of it was included, maybe they didn’t allocate enough time or there was a misunderstanding of what was going to take place. (...)
This. Chris isn't the one who makes those timetables. This was a huge event for all FOX shows and Chris is just a tiny part of one of them. It's not up to him to decide how much time there is for fan-interaction. If people were actually unhappy about this event they should direct their complaints towards FOX, who turned their upfronts into fanfronts seemingly without scheduling enough time for actual interaction between all of the actors and their fans.
It was a stupid idea in the first place to make this a fan event, if you ask me. I'm sure FOX just wanted to instrumentalize all those fans as a promotional tool, using them as an enthousiastically cheering backdrop to convince their advertisers of the popularity of their shows, and never intended to actually offer those fans anything worthwhile in return.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2013, 9:55 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, but fans are allowed to be disappointed too. I am sorry, but this is a fan event as well. I expect that the fans should be included in the schedule and that all actors spend a certain amount of time with the audience. I'd be disappointed as well if I would wait for hours and not get anything in return. Chris and everyone else is successful, popular and in demand because of us. I expect from all actors to have a certain amount of time and effort to participate during official events. Without us, there are nothing either. But of course they only have a limited amount of times and other appointments to attend.

Anyhow, I haven't been there and I cannot judge Chris behavior. We don't have any background or insider information. Maybe his behavior also got exaggerated. The past very much suggest that he is really open minded, dedicated and thankful for his fans. Therefore I give him the benefit of doubt. One event won't make me start thinking less of him.

Fans are definitely allowed to be disappointed, but that doesn't mean that they need to say he's not cool or a diva because they didn't get a picture or autograph with a certain person. At Tribeca, I was about two people away from getting an autograph from Chris when they made him turn around. Was I a bit disappointed? Sure. Did it make me think Chris wasn't a nice person? Absolutely not because I saw him sign autographs, pose for pictures, and interact with people for close to ten minutes before they made him go into the theatre (where he had a read carpet to watch, and interviews to do). And I was able to get some pictures and stand about two or three feet away from him.

I wasn't at the event, but I have been at other events where they have fans lined up waiting. It's not possible for the actors to reach everyone. There were hundreds of people there, and they have just a few minutes. If you are upfront, you may be lucky and get a picture and/or autograph. They celebrities do their best to get as many people as they can, but it would be impossible for them to sign autographs, pose for pictures, and/or talk to everyone there in just a few minutes. At an event like this, they have a limited amount of time, usually determined by the people running the event.

Does the fact that Darren stayed out longer than Chris and the others make him a nicer person who appreciates the fans more? No, it does not. It just makes Chris more of a professional who respects the timeline of the event, and also shows that he has great PR person who keeps him on schedule.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 9:59 am

glimmerle wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:(...)What they (the organization) should have done is allowing more time for the actors on the red carpet, but at the same time making sure that the actors weren't crowded by too many fans.

azure wrote:(...) these events run to a timetable and they can’t hold up all the subsequent parts of the program for an indefinite amount of time. I believe this was the first time the fan part of it was included, maybe they didn’t allocate enough time or there was a misunderstanding of what was going to take place. (...)
This. Chris isn't the one who makes those timetables. This was a huge event for all FOX shows and Chris is just a tiny part of one of them. It's not up to him to decide how much time there is for fan-interaction. If people were actually unhappy about this event they should direct their complaints towards FOX, who turned their upfronts into fanfronts seemingly without scheduling enough time for actual interaction between all of the actors and their fans.
It was a stupid idea in the first place to make this a fan event, if you ask me. I'm sure FOX just wanted to instrumentalize all those fans as a promotional tool, using them as an enthousiastically cheering backdrop to convince their advertisers of the popularity of their shows, and never intended to actually offer those fans anything worthwhile in return.

I actually think you hit the nail on the head.

Fox would do something like this. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 10:07 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, but fans are allowed to be disappointed too. I am sorry, but this is a fan event as well. I expect that the fans should be included in the schedule and that all actors spend a certain amount of time with the audience. I'd be disappointed as well if I would wait for hours and not get anything in return. Chris and everyone else is successful, popular and in demand because of us. I expect from all actors to have a certain amount of time and effort to participate during official events. Without us, there are nothing either. But of course they only have a limited amount of times and other appointments to attend.

Anyhow, I haven't been there and I cannot judge Chris behavior. We don't have any background or insider information. Maybe his behavior also got exaggerated. The past very much suggest that he is really open minded, dedicated and thankful for his fans. Therefore I give him the benefit of doubt. One event won't make me start thinking less of him.

Fans are definitely allowed to be disappointed, but that doesn't mean that they need to say he's not cool or a diva because they didn't get a picture or autograph with a certain person. At Tribeca, I was about two people away from getting an autograph from Chris when they made him turn around. Was I a bit disappointed? Sure. Did it make me think Chris wasn't a nice person? Absolutely not because I saw him sign autographs, pose for pictures, and interact with people for close to ten minutes before they made him go into the theatre (where he had a read carpet to watch, and interviews to do). And I was able to get some pictures and stand about two or three feet away from him.

I wasn't at the event, but I have been at other events where they have fans lined up waiting. It's not possible for the actors to reach everyone. There were hundreds of people there, and they have just a few minutes. If you are upfront, you may be lucky and get a picture and/or autograph. They celebrities do their best to get as many people as they can, but it would be impossible for them to sign autographs, pose for pictures, and/or talk to everyone there in just a few minutes. At an event like this, they have a limited amount of time, usually determined by the people running the event.

Does the fact that Darren stayed out longer than Chris and the others make him a nicer person who appreciates the fans more? No, it does not. It just makes Chris more of a professional who respects the timeline of the event, and also shows that he has great PR person who keeps him on schedule.

To be honest, Darren's insistence was incredibly unprofessional. I understand that he wants to make every fan happy, but that is nearly impossible and all he was doing was making a spectacle of himself. He kept other celebrities and the actual event held up which, in hindsight, is much more important than a few screaming girls. Those fans should've had the courtesy to back off, and Darren should've had the courtesy to stay on task. All he was doing was making his co-stars look bad. dryy
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 10:16 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

To be honest, Darren's insistence was incredibly unprofessional. I understand that he wants to make every fan happy, but that is nearly impossible and all he was doing was making a spectacle of himself. He kept other celebrities and the actual event held up which, in hindsight, is much more important than a few screaming girls. Those fans should've had the courtesy to back off, and Darren should've had the courtesy to stay on task. All he was doing was making his co-stars look bad. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 357632081

I wouldn't worry, it will be forgotten in a few days or until new pics of Chris will come up for them to drool over. At the end of the day they might bitch and moan about not getting a pic, but really this will be just temporary.

If Chris has another book tour, they will go to it and they will tell a different story.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2013, 10:21 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:To be honest, Darren's insistence was incredibly unprofessional. I understand that he wants to make every fan happy, but that is nearly impossible and all he was doing was making a spectacle of himself. He kept other celebrities and the actual event held up which, in hindsight, is much more important than a few screaming girls. Those fans should've had the courtesy to back off, and Darren should've had the courtesy to stay on task. All he was doing was making his co-stars look bad. dryy
I didn't want to post this, but after all the wank I've read about Chris (and Lea) not being nice for the fans in comparison to Darren, I think this speaks for itself:

Alright so I’m really sore and tired but a quick summary.

There were some kinks to be fixed for sure, but over all I thought this was really awesome. It gave the fans an amazing opportunity and I saw so many people I didn’t expect to see. There were seating issues and pacing issues with the program but seriously I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Everyone took time to at least get close to each section of the bleachers, most took a few photos, signed things and moved on.

Chris seemed really happy but also overwhelmed. I’m curious how much they told the actors before they came, but I do not blame him for going through quickly. He signed things and took a few pictures, but there were so many fans crowding over the barricade on the bleachers and it was a bit cramped, all he must have seen was a wall of faces, and I would have been terrified if I were him.
I didn’t see much because I was sitting behind the people standing to get his attention having a severe panic attack. But really, I hope no one is saying anything about him rushing by, there were SO many people clamoring for him and he did really seem to try and get t what he could.

Darren was, of course, himself. He even said security was super pissed at him. He stopped for every person who wanted a picture, signed everything thrust in his face
and did it with the awe-filled smile like he still can’t believe people care about him. I was sitting closer to the end, and I was three rows up. I thought it was cute that since he was taking so long, Zooey Deschanel got up to where he was and he said she could go around, and she told him she’d wait, to which he responded “it might take a while.” He also looked up to see Demi Lovato coming down to him and they greeted each other so excitedly.

(---)

-----------------------------------------

Oh! And when darren got to the end there were Fox press people and he kept misunderstanding the directions they gave him so he was making the weirdest faces and then a camerman tried to get him to do it again and he literally ducked down and around it, getting the guy to chase him with the camera, laughing the whole time.
tumblr 1 and 2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  azure 5/14/2013, 10:24 am

Glorfindel wrote:
azure wrote:I wasn’t at the event so I don’t know what happened. But I did see a video where the stars were introduced one by one as they came into the area in front of the fans. I saw Chris walking along waving to the fans and signing some things at the end.
I think you mean this video?

Yes that's the one I saw. It looked as though he thought he should just walk along, and he was waving as he did, and they were calling out others' names so maybe he thought he should keep going and not hog the spotlight from them. Then he was signing towards the end of the line. It seems like expectations for fans were raised and there wasn't the amount of time allocated to meet them. I don't know though how there would have been enough time for everyone to meet all the fans.

azure
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/14/2013, 10:26 am

i don't like the shoes he is wearing but the rest of his look/suit is just PERFECTION. it's been some time since chris was dolled up and he looks smocking. wub

as for fan reaction, i don't think there ever was a celebrity that hasn't been accused of being uncaring or ignoring fans at an event of some sort at least a dozen times in their carrier. whatever.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 5/14/2013, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 10:27 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:To be honest, Darren's insistence was incredibly unprofessional. I understand that he wants to make every fan happy, but that is nearly impossible and all he was doing was making a spectacle of himself. He kept other celebrities and the actual event held up which, in hindsight, is much more important than a few screaming girls. Those fans should've had the courtesy to back off, and Darren should've had the courtesy to stay on task. All he was doing was making his co-stars look bad. dryy
I didn't want to post this, but after all the wank I've read about Chris (and Lea) not being nice for the fans in comparison to Darren, I think this speaks for itself:

There were some kinks to be fixed for sure, but over all I thought this was really awesome. It gave the fans an amazing opportunity and I saw so many people I didn’t expect to see. There were seating issues and pacing issues with the program but seriously I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Everyone took time to at least get close to each section of the bleachers, most took a few photos, signed things and moved on.

Chris seemed really happy but also overwhelmed. I’m curious how much they told the actors before they came, but I do not blame him for going through quickly. He signed things and took a few pictures, but there were so many fans crowding over the barricade on the bleachers and it was a bit cramped, all he must have seen was a wall of faces, and I would have been terrified if I were him.
I didn’t see much because I was sitting behind the people standing to get his attention having a severe panic attack. But really, I hope no one is saying anything about him rushing by, there were SO many people clamoring for him and he did really seem to try and get t what he could.

Darren was, of course, himself. He even said security was super pissed at him. He stopped for every person who wanted a picture, signed everything thrust in his face
and did it with the awe-filled smile like he still can’t believe people care about him. I was sitting closer to the end, and I was three rows up. I thought it was cute that since he was taking so long, Zooey Deschanel got up to where he was and he said she could go around, and she told him she’d wait, to which he responded “it might take a while.” He also looked up to see Demi Lovato coming down to him and they greeted each other so excitedly.

(---)

Oh! And when darren got to the end there were Fox press people and he kept misunderstanding the directions they gave him so he was making the weirdest faces and then a camerman tried to get him to do it again and he literally ducked down and around it, getting the guy to chase him with the camera, laughing the whole time.
tumblr 1 and 2

So I definitely stand by statement then, because it looks like he pissed off quite a few people and didnt give a damn. I'm sure Zooey was annoyed. I would be. Rolling Eyes
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 10:30 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:To be honest, Darren's insistence was incredibly unprofessional. I understand that he wants to make every fan happy, but that is nearly impossible and all he was doing was making a spectacle of himself. He kept other celebrities and the actual event held up which, in hindsight, is much more important than a few screaming girls. Those fans should've had the courtesy to back off, and Darren should've had the courtesy to stay on task. All he was doing was making his co-stars look bad. Upfronts 2013 - Page 4 357632081

(---)

tumblr 1 and 2

Mmm, I don't think it is wise to act this way with anyone from Fox, even if they are not execs.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2013, 10:38 am

This is a post on the KHAT from the Kurt mod there. I hope she doesn't mind me copying it here. She was at the upfronts:

Honestly when he came out everyone went crazy and started pushing and yelling at him to sign stuff and take pictures. I honestly felt bad cause it was soo crazy. He was the only castmember to get a crazy reaction like that. It must have been overwhelming for him. He signed a few stuff took a few pictures and left. I dont blame him though because people were acting stupid plus he brought his boyfriend and people would have asked creepy invasive questions.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 10:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:This is a post on the KHAT from the Kurt mod there. I hope she doesn't mind me copying it here. She was at the upfronts:

Honestly when he came out everyone went crazy and started pushing and yelling at him to sign stuff and take pictures. I honestly felt bad cause it was soo crazy. He was the only castmember to get a crazy reaction like that. It must have been overwhelming for him. He signed a few stuff took a few pictures and left. I dont blame him though because people were acting stupid plus he brought his boyfriend and people would have asked creepy invasive questions.

Poor Chris. Apparently someone had him and Darren sign a Klaine fic. He didnt know what he was signing, but I'm just thankful it wasn't a CrissColfer fic.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 5/14/2013, 10:45 am

Imagine the crap he would get from those 'fans' now if he had refused to sign it... dryy

If everyone behaved like Darren those events would be utter chaos. It's plain unprofessional and him just 'being himself' is a poor excuse for making work difficult for the staff who try to keep such events save and on schedule. He might make some fangirls happy with this behavior, but in the long run it will give him a bad reputation in the industry.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2013, 10:46 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Fans are definitely allowed to be disappointed, but that doesn't mean that they need to say he's not cool or a diva because they didn't get a picture or autograph with a certain person. At Tribeca, I was about two people away from getting an autograph from Chris when they made him turn around. Was I a bit disappointed? Sure. Did it make me think Chris wasn't a nice person? Absolutely not because I saw him sign autographs, pose for pictures, and interact with people for close to ten minutes before they made him go into the theatre (where he had a read carpet to watch, and interviews to do). And I was able to get some pictures and stand about two or three feet away from him.

Oh agreed, but I wanted to point out fans are allowed to be disappointed. I also think signing autographs, taking pictures etc are partly an obligation for Chris and Co because they are famous because of us. So to be honest I do not really care how much Chris may dislike it (which I doubt, btw),as it is part of his job. Hence, my statement I understand why some fans were complaining about the lack of Chris. However I also get every fan event has its limit and not everyone can be served. I also doubt he was as rude as he was supposed to be.

Otherwise I totally agree and understand the tight schedule. I never said I disrespect or dislike Chris for that matter. I expected from the get go some legit explanation, which we already partly got. I also agree Darren should have accepted the schedule as well, as every authograph session has a limit.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2013, 10:49 am

Glorfindel wrote:This is a post on the KHAT from the Kurt mod there. I hope she doesn't mind me copying it here. She was at the upfronts:

Wow, poor Chris. No wonder he 'stopped' after a while.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next