Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

+31
ColdFlame96
confusing
coxfire
glimmerle
bayth
fantastica
Ranwing
Ireth
M&M
AnneNeville
TimF
SippyCupofLuv
opals
sjonnepon
valkeakuulas
ariel189
Divalicious
rooszie
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Delight
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
BigDestiny
brisallie
arina
Lottie2303
sheny
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
ChrisColferFan1
35 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  Delight 4/8/2013, 8:47 am

This is posted in response to the discussions in the general Glee thread about age of fans. I've responded in this thread instead because... Well, you'll see why.

Evidence that there are Klainers in the 30+ age group:

(Apparently this was a tumblr post in reaction to the episode with the 'Come what may' Klaine scene. And because of the coarse language used, I've put it under spoiler tags. Click at your own risk)

Spoiler:
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 7

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 9:24 am

^Argh, what a foul mouthed woman. blinkk

If that is a representative of the 30+ Klainers, I hope there are really not a lot of them.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 9:26 am

I remember reading that when it came out after the episode aired. The language is horrific.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 12:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Argh, what a foul mouthed woman. blinkk

If that is a representative of the 30+ Klainers, I hope there are really not a lot of them.

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 12:29 pm

Shocked

Okay, I am a bit of a potty mouth through the written word, but wow. I kind of feel sorry for Ryan now, having to deal with crazies like this on a daily basis.

I think she switched the numbers around on accident. She meant 13. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 12:34 pm

I've seen the Klainers behavior in tweets--with the threats and the language--towards Ryan, and the actors, and it just makes me wonder why he keeps rewarding the fans who are just so mean and disruptive.

Myself and many other people are active tweeters, and we might let Ryan know we aren't happy with the way the show is going for Kurt, or criticize Blaine, but I have never threatened RIB or any of the actors like these some of these Klaine/Blaine stans do. I'm sure that there are Kurt and Kadam fans out there who can be just as nasty, but I don't really hear anything about them. Most of the people I follow on twitter just want a better option than Blaine for Kurt.

Probably the worst thing I've tweeted is using the phrase "cheating bastard" to describe Blaine, but I don't think that's that bad. It's really just a statement of the truth.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 12:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I've seen the Klainers behavior in tweets--with the threats and the language--towards Ryan, and the actors, and it just makes me wonder why he keeps rewarding the fans who are just so mean and disruptive.

Myself and many other people are active tweeters, and we might let Ryan know we aren't happy with the way the show is going for Kurt, or criticize Blaine, but I have never threatened RIB or any of the actors like these some of these Klaine/Blaine stans do. I'm sure that there are Kurt and Kadam fans out there who can be just as nasty, but I don't really hear anything about them. Most of the people I follow on twitter just want a better option than Blaine for Kurt.

Probably the worst thing I've tweeted is using the phrase "cheating bastard" to describe Blaine, but I don't think that's that bad. It's really just a statement of the truth.

But he is a cheating bastard. No harm in telling it like it is. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 1:05 pm

^Exactly. moque

Blaine is a cheating, lying and victim-blaming bastard. There.....fixed it. It's much better now. suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 1:10 pm

Blaine is a lying, cheating, victim-blaming and attention whoring bastard. mrgreen

I can do this all day! LOL!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 1:41 pm

Blaine is a needy whining lying victim-blaming and attention whoring bastard.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/8/2013, 2:05 pm

What is it with you guys today? You might upset some Blarrenstans out there...Oh go ahead. I love to imagine them screaming at the screen the same way we do almost after every episode of Glee this season. Laughing

Here's to the needy whining lying victim-blaming controlling and attention whoring bastard! Cheers!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/8/2013, 2:15 pm

Now, Now, people, let's keep things honest. I am fairly sure Blaine is legitimate, so that makes him a needy, whining, lying, victim-blaming, controlling and attention seeking idiot. Because I am fairly sure he is stupid. I mean, look what he cheated on, and whom he decided to crush on, I mean really.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 2:43 pm

Lol, this is like one of those games we used to play in the car on long roadtrips. ptdr

Blaine is an overdramatic, needy, whining, lying, victim-blaming, controlling, and attention seeking bastard.

Who's next? Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 3:02 pm

My fault. We dropped the cheating a few posts back.

Blaine is an over-dramatic, cheating, needy, lying, victim-blaming, controlling, idiotic, attention whoring bastard who dresses funny.

And the Blarren stans can not be angry with us becasue this is all the truth in canon!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 3:52 pm

Blaine is a...*deep breath*... lying, cheating, whining, needy, attention whoring, controlling, hair gel addicted, victim-blaming, idiotic, over dramatic bastard who dresses funny and who is a little on the short side. Wink

Next! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 4:02 pm

Blaine is an oblivious lying, cheating, whining, needy, attention whoring, controlling, hair gel addicted, victim-blaming, idiotic, over dramatic bastard who dresses funny and who is a little on the short side.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/8/2013, 4:13 pm

I don't know if this is fun anymore, but then I'm still laughing:
Blaine is an oblivious lying, cheating, whining, needy, attention whoring, controlling, hair gel addicted, victim-blaming, idiotic, over dramatic bastard who dresses funny and who is a little on the short side and sings emotional songs suffering constipation.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/8/2013, 4:30 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:My fault. We dropped the cheating a few posts back.

Blaine is an over-dramatic, cheating, needy, lying, victim-blaming, controlling, idiotic, attention whoring bastard who dresses funny stupid.

And the Blarren stans can not be angry with us becasue this is all the truth in canon!

Fixed it for you guys!
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 4:38 pm

Blaine is an oblivious, lying, cheating, whining, over dramatic, needy, immature, victim-blaming, controlling, hair gel addicted, idiotic, attention whoring bastard who dresses funny/stupid, who is a little on the short side, who sings emotional songs suffering constipation and who is in love with himself. *cackle*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 4:44 pm

Seeing it written out like this, Blaine really is the most flawed character on Glee, isn't he?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 4:46 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Seeing it written out like this, Blaine really is the most flawed character on Glee, isn't he?

Nooo! He's perfect! Rolling Eyes dryy

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/8/2013, 4:50 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Seeing it written out like this, Blaine really is the most flawed character on Glee, isn't he?

This!! <3
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/8/2013, 4:53 pm

Funnily enough, RIB truly seems to see him as perfect character Razz .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 4:53 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

This is what alot of Klainers think,that Blaine is perfect. Espeically those who ship Klaine mainly if not 100% because of Blaine and or because Darren is playing Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/8/2013, 4:53 pm

Oh, dear God. @GleeonFox is asking why Klaine belong together. How many because endgame4eva!!! replies do you think they will get? Rolling Eyes
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next