Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sahhar 2/11/2013, 11:23 pm

On the Gleeforum spoilers they said that they don't show any of the couples having sex, just the post-sex talk. Thank god. LOL at the Klainers thinking they were going to show everything on FOX Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  brisallie 2/11/2013, 11:53 pm

sahhar wrote:On the Gleeforum spoilers they said that they don't show any of the couples having sex, just the post-sex talk. Thank god. LOL at the Klainers thinking they were going to show everything on FOX Laughing

They must be disillusioned after read that. But seriously, Glee has never been explicit with the sex scenes, so why they were waiting something different now?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/12/2013, 12:26 am

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:On the Gleeforum spoilers they said that they don't show any of the couples having sex, just the post-sex talk. Thank god. LOL at the Klainers thinking they were going to show everything on FOX Laughing

They must be disillusioned after read that. But seriously, Glee has never been explicit with the sex scenes, so why they were waiting something different now?

Because that's all they care about, not what's emotionally better for the characters, only physical visuals which match up to their Klaine and CrissColfer fanfiction Rolling Eyes . I knew they would never show it, The First Time episode had a warning before it aired, and it was the most harmless sex scenes (if you can even call them that) I've ever seen on television. This is FOX at the end of the day, not HBO or Showtime.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/12/2013, 2:22 am

Since the show has moved to 9PM it can show a little bit more skin. But it's Fox and a gay couple....
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/12/2013, 3:43 am

That is good.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/12/2013, 4:00 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mi327k9uaM1qc4ojbo1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mi327k9uaM1qc4ojbo4_r1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mi327k9uaM1qc4ojbo5_r1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mi33h7sORj1ql1znmo1_1280

4x16 Feud
@GleekOutBR Is this the regionals episode?
@Jelen9488 no

@GleekOutBR Is the Nicki Minaj song that Jane said on Live with Kelly & Michael?
@Chelo_Gleek the nicki minaj song is a mashup and a duet. that's the next song spoiler after today Wink

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 Tumblr_mi32xvkFPs1r4ezfzo1_500

Glee pro Rolling Eyes What is he talking about? He's been working with the two biggest Glee pros since episode one. I hope Chris or Lea are there too. But probably not. I don't want scenes with just Santana and Brody.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/12/2013, 6:34 am

sheny wrote:Glee pro Rolling Eyes What is he talking about? He's been working with the two biggest Glee pros since episode one. I hope Chris or Lea are there too. But probably not. I don't want scenes with just Santana and Brody.
As long as it is the scene where Santana kicks Brody out of the apartment I'm fine with it. sifflou

So Quinntana go all the way as well? Desperate for ratings and buzz much, Glee? (it's in a sweeps period after all)
And yes: 2 girls 'getting it on' while drunk is considered a viewers' draw and they can have a lot of skin exposed, while 2 boys in a committed relationship (talking about TFT) have to be censured to eskimo nose kisses and wearing sox during sex! Not that I'm looking forward to any Klaine sex scenes, but the double standard is very glaring. dryy

Wouldn't 'I Kissed a Girl and I Like It' have fitted perfectly in this episode? moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/12/2013, 6:46 am

^
Quinntana is only to please shippers, though I'm being slightly hypocrital, because I won't deny that sometimes I've dreamt to see hummelberry kissing, but nothing beyond that because it would be awkward. I think that not everything that's on fics, fit into the TV storyline.

And overall, what's more aceptable to see? two girls or two boys on bed?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/12/2013, 7:09 am

brisallie wrote:
And overall, what's more aceptable to see? two girls or two boys on bed?

It's the same to me but our society still have limited vision and is still narrow-minded. Guys tend to see 2 girls making out as "hot" but 2 boys doing the same still makes them uncomfortable...

I really don't know what to think of the spoilers. I don't want to see Kurt jealous of Tina, I would have preferred him baffled. I guess the most important part for me will be the post-sex talk and hopefully a realization for Kurt that he and blaine are done and it's Adam's time (even if we know that Klaine is endfucking game).

My problem with the one night stand stuff is that it is not in line with the talk Burt and Kurt had in Sexy, and seems a bit un-Kurt to me. That said, we don't know the status of Kurt and Adam's relationship: are they dating, close friends, and most of all, did they have sex already? 'Cause if not, then I guess Kurt's last time was right before he left for New York, and he is still a boy/man afterall: I could envision a tipsy Kurt giving in to his hormones/urges. too bad it's with Blaine, but hey, that's bloody Glee, right?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/12/2013, 7:42 am

coxfire wrote:My problem with the one night stand stuff is that it is not in line with the talk Burt and Kurt had in Sexy, and seems a bit un-Kurt to me. That said, we don't know the status of Kurt and Adam's relationship: are they dating, close friends, and most of all, did they have sex already? 'Cause if not, then I guess Kurt's last time was right before he left for New York, and he is still a boy/man afterall: I could envision a tipsy Kurt giving in to his hormones/urges. too bad it's with Blaine, but hey, that's bloody Glee, right?
Don't forget that Kurt still has feelings for Blaine. Technically it's a one night stand, but it might not be for Kurt when he decides to have sex with Blaine: he might do it with getting back together as a couple in mind, but then (afterwards) realizing it's not going to work out (for now at least).

And yes, if he and Adam are only friends, and I don't think Kurt is the kind of guy to have had random sex in New York, he hasn't had any sexual action since september. Blaine is a relative safe person to have sex with for him when horny (although I do hope they use protection after Eli C., ew). vomit2

On other news:
I'm so glad that "We're endgame" is a Finchel related line, and not Klaine. ooppss
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/12/2013, 12:37 pm

In TFT, they represented Finchel and Klaine equally in the bedroom (no couple showed more skin than the other), BUT in The Power of Madonna, the sex scenes (all straight) were much more graphic, I thought. So, I guess they are not going to show skin via sex scenes this time, but during nude post-sex talks? That makes me feel a little better, I guess.

Finn needs to let Rachel go and to stop trying to drag her down, and Rachel needs to stop crawling back to Finn. (Sorry, I loathe Finchel). And I can say the same about Kurt and Blaine, Kurt being in Rachel's position, and Blaine being in Finn's. I am sick to death of thise idiotic, high school, canon, "endgame" couples. The very concept of an "endgame" is total BS in real life. MOVE ON, PEOPLE!!!!! To hell with this endgame crap. I hope Kurt drops Blaine for good after this, and enjoys himself with Adam in NYC. If they broke up Brittana, they can break up the toxic messes that are Klaine and Finchel. I am kind of hoping that Tike will get together again, only to peice back together Tina's shattered mind. Seriously, that girl has the bitchiness of Santana and the basketcase quality of Quinn now...do not like it. That girl is a mess. I used to love her when she was quiet, sweet, kind, supportive, SANE, and gave seldom but important words of wisdom or encouragment (sex advice in TFT, encouraging Artie's directing dream). Many people would argue that S1-S3 Tina didn't have a personality, but I disagree: being quiet and nice doesn't mean you have no personality...not everyone is outgoing or bitchy or whatever. Some people are very lowkey and laidback. I miss that Tina...the down to earth and lovely girl who was a friend to everyone, the character who reflected Jenna's adorableness and sweetness. Now she's just....ugh! I can't stand her now! I feel sorry for Jenna...they are giving her the Dianna treatment now and totally screwing up her character. She is so talented and sweet and she is one of the originals...she doesn't deserve this.

I hope Kurt and Adam aren't officially a couple before this "I Do" episode: I'd hate it if they decided to make Kurt an actual cheater just to make Blaine look better. I will be so pissed off if that happens. But no matter what the writers do, they can't make me hate Kurt. Hate them? Yes. Hate Kurt? Never.

Regarding my Hummelberry makeout/sex fantasies....if they can turn a straight character "gay" for an episode to please the gay!Quinn shippers, then they can turn a gay character "straight" for an episode in order to please the bi!Kurt and Hummelberry shippers! Wink Nah, as much as I'd love to see that, I don't want them messing with Kurt the way they've messed with Quinn and Tina. No, no no! That's the problem with Glee now...they are pandering too much to the fans and messing with the characters too much because of it. I've got fanfiction for my Hummelberry fixes. There would be an uproar in the fandom (and rightfully so) if Hummelberry were to ever be canon, unfortunatley. So, I understand both sides of the issue. And really...why is Glee turning everyone bisexual all of the sudden? It's insulting to real bisexuals everywhere, I imagine. Contrary to popular belief, bisexuals don't screw everything that moves.

I am kind of excited (not like THAT! Wink ) about the idea of seeing Chris/Kurt show some skin, because he never does, but it sucks that it's in the context of a Klaine scene. Still, Chris must be like "FINALLY! They are letting me be a little more grown up!" (Come on, the boy wants to perform S&M) But really, I hope we get a lovely, mature Kadam scene in the future in order to make up for this.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2013, 6:56 pm

somebody said kurt won't be in 4.16. that's the "feud" episode. I assume that's where santana has scenes w/ brody or something. if kurt isn't there, i won't be watching. i hope this rumor is wrong.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/12/2013, 6:59 pm

fantastica wrote:somebody said kurt won't be in 4.16. that's the "feud" episode. I assume that's where santana has scenes w/ brody or something. if kurt isn't there, i won't be watching. i hope this rumor is wrong.

I agree 100%. I will watch the Kurt scenes if Kurt is in it, but if he is not I won't be watching at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/12/2013, 7:16 pm

People are getting the impression Kurt's not in 4x16 because of this call sheet, where Kurt's name isn't listed among the characters. :(

I really hope this is some sort of mistake. If Kurt's not in this episode, what was the Rachel-Kurt-Santana scene they were filming just a handful of days ago? If it is true, it's bringing to pass one of my greatest fears - the fear that Santana moving to NY means they'll kick Kurt out of certain episodes/NY storylines in order to let Santana take his place. Why can't Kurt and Santana BOTH be part of the storyline? Why can't they both be in every episode, now that she's in NY, even if it's only a scene or two like in Britney 2.0 and Naked?

There's only 6 episodes left in the season after 4x16, they only have so little time to take Kurt anywhere in his storylines - whether that's more development at NYADA or the Klaine vs. Kadam stuff, etc. - and the more often they kick him out of episodes, the less and less time they have to make his storyline worthwhile or decently developed.

I'm trying not to panic. But I'm already really upset about this, if it's true he's not in 4x16 at all...... No

Last edited by ColferGirl on 2/12/2013, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ecka 2/12/2013, 7:24 pm

ColferGirl wrote:People are getting the impression Kurt's not in 4x16 because of this call sheet, where Kurt's name isn't listed among the characters. :(

I really hope this is some sort of mistake. If Kurt's not in this episode, what was the Rachel-Kurt-Santana scene they were filming just a handful of days ago? If it is true, it's bringing to pass one of my greatest fears - the fear that Santana moving to NY means they'll kick Kurt out of certain episodes/NY storylines in order to let Santana take his place. Why can't Kurt and Santana BOTH be part of the storyline? Why can't they both be in every episode, now that she's in NY, even if it's only a scene or two like in Britney 2.0 and Naked?

There's only 6 episodes left in the season after 4x16, they only have so little time to take Kurt anywhere in his storylines - whether that's more development at NYADA or the Klaine vs. Kadam stuff, etc. - and the more often they kick him out of episodes, the less and less time they have to make his storyline worthwhile or decently developed.

I'm trying not to panic. But I'm already really upset about this, if it's true he's not in 4x16 at all...... No

The idea that Kurt's not in this episode is a piece of nonsense. He's not involved in today's half day worth of location filming, that's all. Guess what, Rachel & Santana aren't involved in those Brody scenes either & no one is going off the deep end thinking that they aren't in the episode. It takes 8 to 10 days to film an entire episode and they only started the middle of last week.
ecka
ecka
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2013, 7:28 pm

ecka wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:People are getting the impression Kurt's not in 4x16 because of this call sheet, where Kurt's name isn't listed among the characters. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 1371890812

The idea that Kurt's not in this episode is a piece of nonsense. He's not involved in today's half day worth of location filming, that's all. Guess what, Rachel & Santana aren't involved in those Brody scenes either & no one is going off the deep end thinking that they aren't in the episode. It takes 8 to 10 days to film an entire episode and they only started the middle of last week.
And Lea tweeted about doing scenes with Chris and Naya, not one scene.
And Heather isn't on that call sheet either.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/12/2013, 7:28 pm

ecka wrote:

So it doesn't mean anything that his name's not on that call sheet? Rachel and Santana are on that call sheet's list of characters, that's why no one is worried about them, and they have two confirmed songs already for that episode. So obviously they're featured in it. But if the call sheet character list is only for specific days and not whole episodes, that's all you have to say to reassure me/us.

Not sure if you're trying to snark at me or not, with the negative tone implied in "guess what" and "going off the deep end". I didn't know if that list was important or meant anything significant. Sorry for getting worried and upset prematurely.

Last edited by ColferGirl on 2/12/2013, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2013, 7:35 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
ecka wrote:

So it doesn't mean anything that his name's not on that call sheet? Rachel and Santana are on that call sheet's list of characters, that's why no one is worried about them, and they have two confirmed songs already for that episode. So obviously they're featured in it. But if the call sheet character list is only for specific days and not whole episodes, that's all you have to say to reassure me/us.

Not sure if you're trying to snark at me or not, with the "guess what" tone and the "going off the deep end" thing. I didn't know if that list was important or meant anything significant. Sorry for getting worried prematurely.
I think quite a few fans are worrying that Chris might not be in many of the remaining episodes. But as all year we have got Hummelberry and it is these two that have been using to promote the show on billboards and magazines for months now. So hopefully these writers aren't stupid to do that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/12/2013, 8:03 pm

I don't know the significance of call sheets, or if it is a daily thing, and Chris simply isn't filming for that day. In the end, what we get is what we get. If they give us Brody and Noobs on the front lines and no Kurt, well, that will just be one quick episode to watch. I don't really care anymore. We've had so many episodes of disappointment that while I get my hopes up, they only elevate approximately 1 cm off the ground. Impossible to be dashed or dented, just enough to get my attention.

I watch the episode, let it run in the background, but I just don't care about the McKinley side. It isn't that I don't like the characters, or love the characters, it is more of a been there done that feeling.

I do think TPTB are invested in Brody, or at least his pecs, and I think that showing off his bod hasn't got people invested in him. So they have Rachel cheat on him, to make people feel sorry for him. I also think that his scenes here are him deciding on whether to cheat on Rachel or how he even feels about her. I think he will be tempted to cheat, but refuse, therefore making himself the stalwart prince in Rachel's life, and increasing her own guilt. So even if Finn does show up in NY, she is invested in Brody now. The teenyboppers in the audience will probably swoon and he will finally gain fans.

I still hope Adam gets similar treatment, we will know for sure after the snowed in scenes, if they show some romantic tension in the confined space. I already get more of a fitting in feel from Adam after two episodes, something they hadn't gotten in all of Brody's.

Kurt will probably miss out on 1 or 2 episodes, just like in the first part of the year. I don't think they will miss out on much, because they do know (from their advertisements) just how popular he is to the audience.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2013, 8:22 pm

sigh... this show making all of us emotionally fragile.

the truth is there's nothing we can do if the writers don't want to give kurt any more stories. remember awhile ago there was a rumor that chris wouldn't be on the show next season? if there's a next season at all that is. well, again there's nothing we can do about it if it turns out to be true (i hope it's not, and i know chris himself said many times he would prefer to be on the show til the very end). if it is then I will simply quit the show completely and stop this misery once for all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2013, 8:34 pm

fantastica wrote:sigh... this show making all of us emotionally fragile.

the truth is there's nothing we can do if the writers don't want to give kurt any more stories. remember awhile ago there was a rumor that chris wouldn't be on the show next season? if there's a next season at all that is. well, again there's nothing we can do about it if it turns out to be true (i hope it's not, and i know chris himself said many times he would prefer to be on the show til the very end). if it is then I will simply quit the show completely and stop this misery once for all.
That was entirely false as no-one could find a source.
There was even a rumour about Darren.
If Chris wasn't coming back it would have become a big news story.
I think there is plans for a season 5, but Fox wants New York only, so maybe they are still negotiating.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2013, 8:51 pm

^ thanks for confirming that the rumor about chris not coming back is false.

everything is so depressing lately. it's been raining here non stop for days. i think if we indeed have some good kurt news i would end up looking them w/ a negative POV. oh well, i will stop this nonsense talk. sorry guys. really praying the weather will get better tomorrow.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2013, 9:00 pm

fantastica wrote:^ thanks for confirming that the rumor about chris not coming back is false.

everything is so depressing lately. it's been raining here non stop for days. i think if we indeed have some good kurt news i would end up looking them w/ a negative POV. oh well, i will stop this nonsense talk. sorry guys. really praying the weather will get better tomorrow.

We have Chris co-hosting that Oscar party thing with Elton John, so we should get some good pics. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 4247136565
Rainy days can be depressing but at least you don't have any flooding. We had some bad floods in Queensland where one town is almost completely demolished, this was the weather resulting from the cyclone they had up there. I lived there six years ago and glad I'm not now.
I hope the weather gets better soon for you. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 3995355489
Chris could be preparing for his next movie.

On the plus side, if he isn't in all the remaining episodes, he has free time for his other projects and a social life. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 4247136565

Though a big part of me hopes he is all the remaining episodes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/12/2013, 9:17 pm

^ thank you sweetie. your words indeed make me feel better. oscar is next week isn't it? looking forward to some nice pictures of chris and his Will. Smile

lucky Will.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/12/2013, 9:30 pm

fantastica wrote:^ thank you sweetie. your words indeed make me feel better. oscar is next week isn't it? looking forward to some nice pictures of chris and his Will. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 650269930

lucky Will.

I think the Oscars are next week. I think Daniel Day Lewis will win for best actor, this will be his fourth. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 7 4249845411
I love Hugh Jackman but I don't think he will win as usually the actor that wins a Golden Globe, a SAG and a Bafta like Daniel did they usually win the oscar.
I hope Ann Hathaway wins hers. I would love to think Ryan would be kicking himself for messing her around.
I can't wait to see if we get pics with Chris and Will. They will be even more comfortable in this environment as well as they were at the SAG's.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next