Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+27
Kurt addict
Ranwing
bayth
murasaki1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Georgette888
Lottie2303
ColdFlame96
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Catt24
MoviesAreLife
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
zuppid
Delight
tanita_mors
Ireth
arina
BlueJazz
sahhar
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
brisallie
31 posters

Page 28 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 28 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  valkeakuulas 4/19/2014, 10:04 am

From a phone company, or whoever provides the service for you, to have such nice people working for them is amazing. Most often you first have to fight couple of days, or even weeks, to get them to realise your connection doesn't work or sucks.

You only realise how much we are attached to the internet when we have a day or twos interruption. It feels like you are entirely disconnected from everything...unless you actually have something to do outside. :-)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2014, 11:28 am

^Me, having something to do outside? The horror!!!  Shocked  Smile 

But it's true that I cleaned out a drawer full of stuff you don't know where to put otherwise, and the kitchen cabinets, ironed the rest of the clean clothes (the clothes that always stay at the bottom of the pile because you're not wearing them much anymore anyway), and re-organized my computer files in the week I only had minor access to the internet.  Razz 

Stanning for Chris Colfer can take up a lot of time.  blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/19/2014, 2:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Me, having something to do outside? The horror!!!  Shocked  Smile 

But it's true that I cleaned out a drawer full of stuff you don't know where to put otherwise, and the kitchen cabinets, ironed the rest of the clean clothes (the clothes that always stay at the bottom of the pile because you're not wearing them much anymore anyway), and re-organized my computer files in the week I only had minor access to the internet.  Razz 

So essentially you did all the backlog.  Smile

Stanning for Chris Colfer can take up a lot of time.  blushh

I have mobile broadband that wasn't really working on the level the operator promised, so after a few complaints someone at their "operational team" offered to survey the speeds my connection gets for a week. I soon forgot that, but afterwards I thought my internet action might have been consisting, from...a lot of Chris. No shame though, he can take all the time he needs.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/19/2014, 6:50 pm

i don't know if there are any football fans here, but my boys (LIVERPOOL) at the english premiership are soooo close to winning the title after 24 years. i almost can't believe it. just 4 more weeks and hopefully 4 great results.  banzai 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/19/2014, 8:04 pm

my friends beautiful kitty, tiny, who's pictures i posted for you before, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. i'm kind of shocked, both for her and for me. i knew him when he was just a few weeks old. he was just 7 years old.  :( 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/19/2014, 8:47 pm

It's almost 2 am on the 20th here, so HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY everyone. This year both Christian churches are celebrating it on the same day so it's Easter all around.

Bistro on the corner - Page 28 Vaskrs
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2014, 8:51 pm

^I'm very sorry to hear about your cat, Ivana. Seven years is still so young!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Easter, everyone.

Bistro on the corner - Page 28 Easter
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2014, 10:17 pm

oh my god! i am so sorry about Tiny, Ivana! the moment i saw his pix i fell in love w/ him. he was such a sweet beauty!

Bistro on the corner - Page 28 7633_110

do you mind if I steal Tiny as my Avatar? it's perfectly ok if you say no. i will understand.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/19/2014, 10:43 pm

tanita_mors wrote:my friends beautiful kitty, tiny, who's pictures i posted for you before, passed away unexpectedly yesterday. i'm kind of shocked, both for her and for me. i knew him when he was just a few weeks old. he was just 7 years old.  :( 

I'm so sorry, Ivana. He was a gorgeous cat and it's obvious how much you loved him. *hugs*
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2014, 10:46 pm

he's got that gorgeous crystal blue eyes (russian blue?). such a pity.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/20/2014, 5:55 am

sure, you can use it. it will be a nice tribute to him.

he was such a great grumpy kitty. i loved him like he was my own. i saw him the day she broth him home, he was maybe 3 weeks old and he could fit into the palm of my hand. he had some epileptic seizures of some kind, like a stroke. she took him to several vets and they tried everything but the strokes were to strong. in a way, his death was blessing because it would have been so much harder if he survived but stayed an invalid.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/20/2014, 2:27 pm

happy easter everyone!

i don't know what to do today. I can't go outdoors because of my spring/pollen allergy, and i think many stores are closed. my gym is also closed. even my laundry was washed yesterday. so bored!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2014, 3:55 pm

Happy Easter Smile

Are your kids too old to look for chocolates in the garden? That would have been lot of fun.

Don't you take any medicine for your allergy? Is sad you have to indoors because of that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/20/2014, 4:22 pm

my kids - one is in Spain and another is visiting my mom. they are definitely too old for child's play, lol.
i cannot visit my mom now because of my allergies - my mom's apartment windows are always open, even in the winter - it's no different from being outdoors as far as pollen is concerned and she is too stubborn to listen to me. she still doesn't think allergy is a serious thing.

for my allergies - lotion-enriched tissues (about a box every 2-3 days), plus frequent flushing of nasal cavities w/ saline water, plus allergy pills (not sure if it does anything), plus most importantly close windows and doors tightly and not going out... what else can I do? I am so jealous that people can go to the woods and run and hike. the weather is perfect and sunny and temperature is warm but not hot. my yard is totally wild now. beautiful wild flowers all over the lawn. lots of trees and bushes blooming w/ dazzling colors. my cat is absolute heaven. the other day i saw him playing/torturing a little snake. i always get giddy when i see him dancing with his pray. it's really delightful. ahh... maybe i am suffering now because i have an evil soul...  Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/20/2014, 4:25 pm

geez, i am not so used to my Tiny avatar. everytime i see this, i though my post was Ivana's.  unsure  so confusing!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2014, 5:15 pm

Yeah, I just remember you mentioned one of your kids was going to Spain- is he in Madrid,right?- but that was months ago, so that why I forgot it. I think your mom should make an effort for you, I don't know how regularly you see her, but if not that much, why doesn't she keep the windows closed at least for a day?

Umm have your ever been suggested to wear a surgical mask? I'm sure there must be better options, but after reading for what you are going through, is the only idea that came to my mind that will allow you to enjoy the spring.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/20/2014, 6:55 pm

haha, i have to wear a mask when i step out, like walking to the mail box, or if i go to the store. i cannot stay in my house 24/7, but masks are only temporary thing. for example, I cannot wear a mask to eat in a restaraunt. Restarants have doors that open and close a lot and the space inside is relatively small, so it would still bother me if i take my mask off inside. If i visit my mom, it won't work if she closes the windows just before I visit her. she had to do so at least a few days before then vacuum/clean everything...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/20/2014, 11:44 pm

I am so sorry to hear about Tiny.  :(

Such a lovely looking cat.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/21/2014, 4:21 am

fantastica wrote:haha, i have to wear a mask when i step out, like walking to the mail box, or if i go to the store. i cannot stay in my house 24/7, but masks are only temporary thing. for example, I cannot wear a mask to eat in a restaraunt. Restarants have doors that open and close a lot and the space inside is relatively small, so it would still bother me if i take my mask off inside. If i visit my mom, it won't work if she closes the windows just before I visit her. she had to do so at least a few days before then vacuum/clean everything...

That is terrible.  :(

I am sorry that you are suffering. Allergies are awful things to have.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/21/2014, 5:45 am

I'm so sorry about Tiny, Ivana, he was a beautiful cat and you and your friend clearly loved him a lot.

Sorry about your allergies too Kim, it sounds really troublesome.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/30/2014, 1:22 pm

i had a very strange dream last night. i dreamed of chris making a twitter announcement, that he will only be a recurring cast member next season. it was a big deal - and i was conflicted. on one hand there was a good chance that he would have another project coming up. on the other hand, no announcement of another big project yet. then i woke up.

this is the second time i dreamed of chris. the first time, i saw him doing cartwheels behind my couch. the next day, he did a cartwheel on the disco/BeeGees episode.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/30/2014, 2:12 pm

^You are an evil witch!  fanny2 

No predictions of that sort please!

Doing cartwheels in your living room? Now that is a dream I'd like to have. Although my apartment is so small that I'd be worried for his poor head.  Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/30/2014, 3:06 pm

fantastica wrote:this is the second time i dreamed of chris. the first time, i saw him doing cartwheels behind my couch. the next day, he did a cartwheel on the disco/BeeGees episode.
OMG, you are our resident fortune teller!  klanja

I kinda hope you're right on the recurring role tweet, but I wished you hadn't woken up before the dream got really interesting.  tonguue

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/30/2014, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/30/2014, 3:20 pm

i am not trying to predict anything. just reporting honestly about my dreams.  they are usually very strange. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/2/2014, 5:49 am

Haha Kim, since you shared your dream of Chris, I'll share mine.

I dreamt that Chris had posted quite a few Instagram photos of Cooper and Brian, I remember a cute one of the two of them together.

Then Darren got a dog and began to post pictures of his own dog to get attention.  Razz 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 44 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next