Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  opals 12/8/2012, 4:53 am

fantastica wrote:am i the only who secretly hope (even though it will never happen) that ep 12 kurt will be naked w/ his new bf (or jsut him alone, day dreaming about w/ him, in a song and dance sequence? phr34r

I myself have been been hoping for a scenario where Rachel catches Kurt semi-naked coming out of the shower and it causing all sorts of funny awkwardness. Smile

opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Vir Cotto 12/8/2012, 5:10 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is from Broadway.com.

If Olivier does take off and Adam, then Darren's days could be numbered on Glee, which is a shame. But I blame his stans, as I think Ryan and everyone else is fed up with them and probably regret Darren turning into a teen idol.

Olivier should hopefully get a more mature and respectful fanbase, like Chris has in us. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 22 4247136565

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 22 Tumblr_meomkn8y5h1qzls93o1_400

broadway.com

Watch out, Darren Criss! GLEE adds a sexy new British love interest for Kurt

Are we going to call him Olivier? Because that would certainly make certain stans heads explode. Twisted Evil

I'm so happy: first Kurt sings Being Alive, then he gets into NYADA, now he gets a hot british boyriend who can act!! All this goodness, it must be a sign of the impending Mayan Apocalypse.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 12/8/2012, 6:31 am

Here's there something for ya
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 22 Tumblr_meolrvObq91qd3v6no1_500
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/8/2012, 7:58 am

Yay to finally see Kurt's new end game (that is what I will be calling him).

Is it just me or does Oliver look like Neil patric Harris?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 12/8/2012, 8:19 am

I'm sorry, but I do not like this guy at all! Not only is he not attractive - he also doesn't have any charisma (I checked out a couple of videos of his work - definitely nothing there) and he's slightly pudgy-looking (not to mention he looks kinda creepy in most pictures) ... This makes me so frustrated because I was looking forward to seeing Kurt with a new guy, but this one? Nope. Just picturing him trying to kiss Kurt is giving me hives!

Could they seriously not find someone handsome and charming? Kurt really deserves better than this (because this is really a serious downgrade from Darren).

I'll wait out his first episode on Glee but if he can't convince me there then I won't like him and will probably be back to rooting for Klaine faster than I ever thought I would be.

Last edited by indiaskye on 12/8/2012, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 12/8/2012, 8:30 am

Meh. He does nothing for me, but I'll wait and see, before I judge him.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 12/8/2012, 8:32 am

indiaskye wrote:I'm sorry, but I do not like this guy at all! Not only is he not attractive - he also doesn't have any charisma (I checked out a couple of videos of his work - definitely nothing there) and he's slightly pudgy-looking ...
I chek out those videos too.I don't like him neither Mad why so is so diffucult to find someone attractive for Kurt?
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 8:33 am

I think he looks great. I hope his character treats Kurt better than Blaine did
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 12/8/2012, 8:37 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I think he looks great. I hope his character treats Kurt better than Blaine did

Well, to be fair - up until the moment he cheated Blaine was always a good boyfriend to Kurt so you can't really say that he didn't treat Kurt well.

But yes, I do hope that this new guy is good to Kurt since that will be the only thing he'll have going for him. That they cast someone like this does confirm to me though that Klaine remains endgame - if they really wanted fans (and GA) to like Kurt's new LI then they would have cast someone more charismatic (and yes - handsome, too) to try and win them over.

It's funny actually - my mom (who watches Glee with me and also loves Kurt/Chris but can still be considered GA) took one look at this guy just now and said "Nah, they only hired him to make the people who don't like Klaine anymore want Kurt with Blaine again" ... Razz
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 8:46 am

indiaskye wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I think he looks great. I hope his character treats Kurt better than Blaine did

Well, to be fair - up until the moment he cheated Blaine was always a good boyfriend to Kurt so you can't really say that he didn't treat Kurt well.

But yes, I do hope that this new guy is good to Kurt since that will be the only thing he'll have going for him. That they cast someone like this does confirm to me though that Klaine remains endgame - if they really wanted fans (and GA) to like Kurt's new LI then they would have cast someone more charismatic (and yes - handsome, too) to try and win them over.

Blaine was not too bad of a boyfriend,but he could of been better. He should not have blame Kurt for cheating on him. If I had shipped Klaine, that would be the end for me for shipping it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/8/2012, 9:30 am

I saw some of these videos too and I really don't feel that guy so far. I don't need Kurt new LI to be the sexiest person alive, Domenech wasn't the most handsome and I was totally prepared for Kase but this guy... I don't know...I know it's not fair to judge someone basely on few pictures and short videos but that's how I feel right now... I am not sure if he can win people over like I hoped for Kurt's new LI...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 9:36 am

I do hope he wins people over, I do not want Kurt to get back together with Blaine. The only way I woud accept Kurt getting back if Blaine is if Blaine apologize to Kurt ,not only for cheating but for blaming Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 12/8/2012, 9:37 am

arina wrote:I saw some of these videos too and I really don't feel that guy so far. I don't need Kurt new LI to be the sexiest person alive, Domenech wasn't the most handsome and I was totally prepared for Kase but this guy... I don't know...I know it's not fair to judge someone basely on few pictures and short videos but that's how I feel right now... I am not sure if he can win people over like I hoped for Kurt's new LI...

Can't we just have Chase back instead of this guy???? You're right in that Dan Domenech wasn't the most gorgeous guy, either, but at least he didn't look as creepy as this guy ...
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 9:38 am

indiaskye wrote:
arina wrote:I saw some of these videos too and I really don't feel that guy so far. I don't need Kurt new LI to be the sexiest person alive, Domenech wasn't the most handsome and I was totally prepared for Kase but this guy... I don't know...I know it's not fair to judge someone basely on few pictures and short videos but that's how I feel right now... I am not sure if he can win people over like I hoped for Kurt's new LI...

Can't we just have Chase back instead of this guy???? You're right in that Dan Domenech wasn't the most gorgeous guy, either, but at least he didn't look as creepy as this guy ...

I do not think he looks creepy in the least bit.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/8/2012, 9:43 am

indiaskye wrote:

Domenech maybe wasn't the best looking guy in the world (and like I said I don't need Kurt's boyfriend to be) but he was nice looking and was likeable to me.... and I liked his little short scene with Kurt together. And he was musical singer which was plus. :-)

It's little sad for me now because this is maybe my only chance to be happy about Kurt' boyfriend as I am not Klainer and I am worried now that I'll be disapppointed... I really hope I'll change my mind whe I'll see him on my screen...

(poor guy if he saw our discussion about him, I feel kinda bad critizing people like this)

Last edited by arina on 12/8/2012, 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 9:49 am

I may be in the minority,but I already ship them.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 12/8/2012, 9:50 am

indiaskye wrote:Can't we just have Chase back instead of this guy???? You're right in that Dan Domenech wasn't the most gorgeous guy, either, but at least he didn't look as creepy as this guy ...

Lol, I don't think he looks creepy. But yes I would have prefered Dan Domenech over him, or better yet they should bring back Grant and give me Kurtbastian. tonguue

But yeah, like I said before I need to see him before I can judge him.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 12/8/2012, 10:13 am

Wow.. I missed a lot on Friday night LOL! (Just finished a term paper and went out to celebrate with hubby)..

The only thing I truly care about it and I'm waiting to see if this guy can a)actually ACT b)and how he & Chris act opposite each other c) how the character will be written. I don't want a shallow beef cake who can't act for shit opposite the likes of Chris Colfer (see Brody/Dean Gayer). It seems that this guy has solid theater experience, and quite honestly, he looks good enough for me LOL!

I feel sorry for him already since he's already going to get a lot of hate & resistance from Klainers/Blaine/Darren stans alike.

Although, if I'm going to be honest and blunt his resume, and from what I saw of his theater appearance on youtube, I found him more compelling than Darren Criss.

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 10:16 am

Catt24 wrote:Wow.. I missed a lot on Friday night LOL! (Just finished a term paper and went out to celebrate with hubby)..

The only thing I truly care about it and I'm waiting to see if this guy can a)actually ACT b)and how he & Chris act opposite each other c) how the character will be written. I don't want a shallow beef cake who can't act for shit opposite the likes of Chris Colfer (see Brody/Dean Gayer). It seems that this guy has solid theater experience, and quite honestly, he looks good enough for me LOL!

I feel sorry for him already since he's already going to get a lot of hate & resistance from Klainers/Blaine/Darren stans alike.

Although, if I'm going to be honest and blunt his resume, and from what I saw of his theater appearance on youtube, I found him more compelling than Darren Criss.

I agree with the above post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 12/8/2012, 10:19 am

Guess I'm in the minority too,cause I think Adam's fine,and I really don't like Chase he's too old for Kurt for sure.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 12/8/2012, 10:26 am

HOLD ON!I don't think he's good looking but I'm still super-excited for this storyline!!!

It's just that Kurt is SO beautiful to me so...call me shallow but I wanted for my baby someone hotter Embarassed

This has nothing to do with Klaine or Blaine neutre I'm waiting for someone to court Kurt for so LONG.

I did use to like Blaine but after what he's done If I were Kurt I could never forgive him for cheating me just because I needed some time and space to adjust in a new town and in a new work environment (especially something important as being personal assistant of a persone like Isabelle that is for Kurt some kind of hero)
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 12/8/2012, 10:33 am

I don't want someone super hot or something,cause we really don't need another Darren Criss and his rabid fans to call Kurt/Chris the ugly half and tbh I think English actors have this magic to charm you without their apparences impressing you,so I really look forward this.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 10:46 am

dap1217 wrote:I don't want someone super hot or something,cause we really don't need another Darren Criss and his rabid fans to call Kurt/Chris the ugly half and tbh I think English actors have this magic to charm you without their apparences impressing you,so I really look forward this.

I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/8/2012, 11:09 am

As far as I am concerned, Adam (aka NotPaul) is more than welcome. To have Kurt finally on the recieiving end of the romantic interest of someone who is not oblivious to the unintentional hurts he causes (like Blaine) or someone so insecure in himself that he deliberately hurts Kurt (Karofsky) is a very a happy change. To have him be an older guy (which means that he's dated before and is secure in himself) is an added bonus for me. I like the idea of someone who's been around the block once or twice (but without Sebastian's smarminess) and seen more than a lot is impressed enough by Kurt to seek him out and want to be with him. Dammit, Kurt deserves a hot older man!

And I like this guy's looks. He's got a certain ruggedness that I find attractive. And please, by all that's holy and profane, let him keep his British accent because I have an absolute kink for accents. British, Russian, Scottish... something not typical American (or sterotypical NYC) would be so lovely to hear. Kurt being pursued by a handsome, rugged, older, foreign born man? The Klainers will be in full meltdown mode for weeks!

I'm now officially a member of ONTD Glee (just so I can get first dibs on spoilers) and they're playing around with pairing names for Kurt and the new man, My opinion on the options is mixed.

Kadam - Sounds too much like a line of kosher food products. Also, there is the Adam Lambert/Kris Allan fandome that uses that moniker so I think copying would be rude.
Akurt - Sounds like someone's either sneezing or coughing up a wad of phelm.
Kurtdam - Not bad, but doesn't really roll off the tongue. A little clumsy.
Kurdam - This one I can get behind. Because it sounds like, Kurt Damn! And damn, I'm getting way too excited about this pairing.

So let's all pray that the showrunners don't completely screw this up. I started out really liking Klaine, but now will happily put it (at least temporarily) in my rearview mirror. I want to really like Adam and see someone completely enraptured by Kurt and do away with him being the lesser part in the relationship.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 12/8/2012, 12:17 pm

Ranwing wrote:Kurt being pursued by a handsome, rugged, older, foreign born man? The Klainers will be in full meltdown mode for weeks!

Actually, so far they're not the least bit concerned from what I've seen ... fanny2

And I really really wanted to like Kurt's new LI but he's already off to a bad start for me. Of course I will wait to make a real judgment until I see him in the episode but from what I've seen so far (photos + videos) I don't like either his looks or the way he acts. And I agree with those who have said that he looks too old ...

I do think if RIB wanted to keep him around for a long time they would have cast someone more mainstream who would be sure to win over viewers - this guy is going to have an uphill battle from the start. As for whether he is going to get actual character development - I doubt it. I mean, even Darren had to be on the show for two years before they decided to give Blaine development. I think this new guy will be a lot like Brody in that he'll be around every once in a while - but not in every episode - and get a few scenes with Kurt but probably no storyline of his own and not much of a background either. This is still Glee, after all ... fanny2
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next