Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 5:41 am

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Grey's, Army Wives, Glee, Revenge, Shameless and More!

Question: Are Kurt/Blaine or Rachel/Finn ever, ever getting back together on Glee? (And yes, that Taylor Swift song is going to be stuck in your head till I get answers!) –Danny
Ausiello: This time, I’m telling you (I’m telling you)…if you’re a Klaine or Finchel stan, “Dynamic Duets” probably won’t be your favorite episode of Season 4, thanks to the total absence of the show’s NYC-based characters. But that doesn’t mean you won’t find a few small clues to consider while you’re burning off that second helping of pumpkin pie this weekend. For one, Blaine finds himself staring smack in the face of temptation (aka Dalton Warbler Sebastian) — without the slightest hint of flirty banter. And secondly, Finn seems more occupied with succeeding in his new gig as New Directions mentor than in mourning his lack of communication with Rachel. (And isn’t that exactly the kind of self-actualization she was asking for back in “The Break-Up”?)

Question: Longtime Glee fan, first-time complainer. When is New Directions’ new ingenue Marley going to show a bit of edge? She’s way too moon-eyed to be believable. –Rachel (not Berry)
Ausiello: Kvetch and ye shall receive, Rachel! At the very end of this Thursday’s Thanksgiving-night installment, “Dynamic Duets,” Marley Rose makes a decision that’s surprisngly, almost upsettingly selfish. To be fair, Marley acts under the influence of manipulative frenemy Kitty, but don’t be surprised if it weakens one third of the love triangle she’s currently navigating.

Question: With supercute Glee Project winner Blake Jenner on the scene as Marley’s new love interest Ryder Lynn, is Puck’s surly (but also supercute) brother Jake going to get maginalized with nasty Kitty for the rest of the season? –Tessa
Ausiello: Not so fast, Tessa. Ryder may be sensitive and chiseled, with a head of hair that even Justin Bieber would envy, but Jake has a secret weapon of his own in the fight for Marley’s heart — the approval of Mrs. Rose (Trisha Rae Stahl). See? It pays to be nice to your high-school lunch lady!

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  coxfire 11/21/2012, 12:27 pm

CloveGlee wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Colche10

Wow, I usually don't comment on pictures, but they are both beautiful in this one, and the way they look at each other is indeed almost confusing. I guess it's love on a non-romantic way: they just adore each other and love working together and it truly shows.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2012, 12:53 pm

Seriously, they just look beautiful together.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 2:01 pm

Chris Colfer Gifts Us With Scoop on Klaine's Christmas Reunion

“Klaine” fans will have a special something waiting for them under the tree when Glee unwraps its Christmas episode, “Glee, Actually,” on Dec. 13.

Glee bossman Ryan Murphy started the Twitterverse buzzing by promising a holiday duet for the estranged Kurt and Blaine. Chris Colfer added fuel to fans’ fire this week by tweeting a photo of him and castmate Darren Criss (at right) laced up for skating at the Bryant Park rink in midtown Manhattan.

So, what exactly is going on? “We were skating to ‘(I’m Dreaming of a) White Christmas’ — because I don’t know about you, but I definitely skate with my exes and sing Christmas carols all the time!” Colfer told TVLine when we visited a book-signing for Struck By Lightning, an adaptation of his screenplay for the same-named indie film hitting iTunes and VOD Dec. 19 (and theaters on Jan. 11).

Colfer also teased that during this intrinsically romantic reunion, Kurt and Blaine arrive at a certain “realization” that will set the course for whatever lies ahead for the onetime couple. Lastly, does Blaine surprise Kurt with this latest visit to the Big Apple? “There’s a reason he’s there…,” Colfer allowed, “but it’s kind of a secret.” What “realization” do you think the boys make? And what brings Blaine to NYC?

Source: tvline.com

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2012, 2:07 pm

Blaine is probably there to try out for NYADA because Blaine is so wonderful he gets to try out earlier than regular Glee people.

I would like the realization to be that Kurt realizes what a needy whinebucket Blaine is and that he can do much better.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/21/2012, 2:57 pm

sheny wrote:

“Klaine” fans will have a special something waiting for them under the tree when Glee unwraps its Christmas episode, “Glee, Actually,” on Dec. 13.

Glee bossman Ryan Murphy started the Twitterverse buzzing by promising a holiday duet for the estranged Kurt and Blaine. Chris Colfer added fuel to fans’ fire this week by tweeting a photo of him and castmate Darren Criss (at right) laced up for skating at the Bryant Park rink in midtown Manhattan.

So, what exactly is going on? “We were skating to ‘(I’m Dreaming of a) White Christmas’ — because I don’t know about you, but I definitely skate with my exes and sing Christmas carols all the time!” Colfer told TVLine when we visited a book-signing for Struck By Lightning, an adaptation of his screenplay for the same-named indie film hitting iTunes and VOD Dec. 19 (and theaters on Jan. 11).

Colfer also teased that during this intrinsically romantic reunion, Kurt and Blaine arrive at a certain “realization” that will set the course for whatever lies ahead for the onetime couple. Lastly, does Blaine surprise Kurt with this latest visit to the Big Apple? “There’s a reason he’s there…,” Colfer allowed, “but it’s kind of a secret.” What “realization” do you think the boys make? And what brings Blaine to NYC?

I love this quote Razz
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/21/2012, 2:58 pm

Blaine is probably there to either meet his parents (boring) or buying gifts for all of ND for being his back up singers for the past two years (more likely).

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2012, 3:07 pm

Divalicious wrote:Blaine is probably there to either meet his parents (boring) or buying gifts for all of ND for being his back up singers for the past two years (more likely).

Nah. He wouldn't buy gifts for the ND, but he'd expect everyone else to buy him gifts.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/21/2012, 3:17 pm

[The Insider] CHRIS COLFER OPENS UP ABOUT A KLAINE REUNION

Chris Colfer and Darren Criss were seen shooting scenes for December’s Christmas episode of Glee at the Bryant Park Ice Rink in Midtown, Manhattan on Monday leading us to ask: Are Blaine and Kurt getting back together?!

“I don’t want to say if they’re getting back together or not,” Chris told TheInsider.com while promoting Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, “but they’ve decided to be friends. They mean too much to one another to ever let their friendship go away entirely.”

As we all know, Blaine and Kurt broke up earlier this season after Blaine was unfaithful, leading to that haunting Don’t Speak performance.

And while last week’s Grease-themed episode implied any chance of reconciliation had slid away since Kurt refused to let Blaine explain his dalliance, Chris promises that the Christmas episode will contain the “long awaited conclusion to the character’s troubles.”
Source
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/21/2012, 3:26 pm

In his interview for VH1 yesterday Chris said that they are in a break. He didn't use 'break up' just 'break'. We know that Kurt will forgive Blaine for some unknown reason and they will sing flirty duet together on Christmas. About the 'realization” I think they decide to not get back together because long distance is not working for them. They will follow Brattana's example and will remain friends and eventually get back together if Blaine is in New York next year and if Kurt is single.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/21/2012, 3:36 pm

That would be the best case. It would be nice not to have Kurt pining for what might have been. Who knows, they might finally do the Seblaine thing, and Blaine realize he doesn't want emotionless hookups (as that will be his second) and that he needs to make it work with Kurt. Meanwhile, Kurt is really liking this new guy, going into summer. Sounds grand, but I also know you can take whatever amount of time they will devote to Rachel or Finn's hook ups and divide it by 4 and that will be the amount of time Kurt is given. I don't think he will have time to serial date, I just hope for a boyfriend who isn't just looking to get him into bed, like Sebastian is about Blaine.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2012, 3:45 pm

Let's just hope that this Paul is wonderful enough to make the Klainers forget about Klaine, and ship Kaul/Purt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2012, 3:45 pm

The new guy will most likely be an inbetween or rebound for Kurt, if they date at all.
I also think that Klaine will remain broken up untill Blaine comes to New York. As long as there is a long distance between them they will not get back together again. Next year, it will depend on whatever course Glee will take in season 5, and not on Kurt and Blaine themselves, if Klaine might get back together again.
Do they want to continu the New York part, or do they want Blaine to remain in Lima if they choose to concentrate on the choir room more. Will Kurt and Rachel get their own spin-off after all, and if so: who will be in it? Will a new guy Kurt interacts with become popular enough to increase his role?
For now, TPTB have created room for Kurt (and Blaine) to make choices further down the road, for whatever option they will go for beyond season 4.

arina wrote:
sheny wrote:

I love this quote Razz
Yes, Chris certainly appreciates the realism of a scene like that happening in rl, lol.
And that's why they call him Chris Trollfer over on ONTD_Glee: he is so good at throwing shade. moque

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/21/2012, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/21/2012, 3:45 pm

Please no Seblaine. I am big fan of Kurtbastian in fanfiction, and see him with Blaine on the show would ruin my fantasy. :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2012, 3:50 pm

How will the Blaine fans justify Seblaine, after the rock salt slushie?
Even when that slushie was meant for Kurt instead of Blaine, Sebastian intented serious harm to Blaine's bf.

And don't get me started on the Warblers. I find it ironic that Blaine in the next episode happily sings along with the Warblers again, when he knows that at least 3 of them (and probably all of them) knew about Sebastian wanting to slushie Kurt, also once a fellow Warbler. How can Blaine even think that they are still his friends?

But then again, RIB probably have forgotten all about that by now. Their average continuity attention span is 2 episodes at most, and that's on their best days. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2012, 4:16 pm

Divalicious wrote:That would be the best case. It would be nice not to have Kurt pining for what might have been. Who knows, they might finally do the Seblaine thing, and Blaine realize he doesn't want emotionless hookups (as that will be his second) and that he needs to make it work with Kurt. Meanwhile, Kurt is really liking this new guy, going into summer. Sounds grand, but I also know you can take whatever amount of time they will devote to Rachel or Finn's hook ups and divide it by 4 and that will be the amount of time Kurt is given. I don't think he will have time to serial date, I just hope for a boyfriend who isn't just looking to get him into bed, like Sebastian is about Blaine.

For me, the best case senario following the Christmas ep is that while the boys acknowledge that they do still love one another and Kurt is starting (just starting) to get over the hurt of Blaine's actions, at this point they cannot be together. Blaine has growing up to do before he can be ready for Kurt in his life, and Kurt needs to focus on himself and complete the transition from child to adult. Dating others may or may not be a part of that, though I think that given how often Kurt has been discounted romantically that he should at least try to date others. Then as Blaine's graduation approaches and he gets hiw own plans more in focus, they can reevaluate where they are in their lives and see if trying a romantic relationship would work for the both of them. There's no shame in admiting that while they love one another that they just aren't in the right places in both their lives to try to be together.

I'd like to see Kurt interact with a variety of men, even assholes who are only out for sex so that he can both learn to be confident in his own sexual appeal (because the boy is smoking!) and learn to handle the jerks that he's sure to meet in life. And yes, he needs at least one nice guy to show him some affection.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2012, 4:58 pm

The problem for Klaine is that if they hook up Blaine with anybody else even temporarily, they risk audience sympathy for that character after the whole cheating fall out. I honestly don't think they realized the backlash was gong to be as great as it was, because, well, I don't think someone like Ryan Murphy thinks that random sexual hookups is all that big a deal. I'm projecting here but from everything he's said in interviews, RM seems to be in a quasi "open" relationship and can't grasp that alot of young tweeners think that Klaine was the most perfect pure relationship ever.

Kurt is easier, he's the "cheated on" so he doesn't lose if he goes on dates with others or even dips his feet into another relationship. Since Kurt is going to be in NY for the rest of the year and probably the rest of Glee's run..(I do love how the show has set up he's never coming back "home" to Lima) there is ample opportunity to show him testing his wings. Kurt has always been a pioneering character on TV and to show him as a single young gay adult in NY with romantic options is another "first" in American network TV. He's an icon, which makes his detractors gash their teeth.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/21/2012, 5:50 pm

I don't think we'll see Blaine dating anyone else - his goal will more likely be finding a way to win Kurt back. Getting him a new love interest would be counterproductive if they want viewers to root for him and Kurt to be a couple again.

Kurt on the other hand is the "wronged party" here and therefore they can give him a new love interest - though it remains to be seen how serious that will get or for how long the new character will stay. As I've said before, I do hope that they'll let Kurt date someone new for a while (I just hope that I like the character they create for that), and I'm really curious about seeing him in a relationship with another guy, but I don't doubt for one second that Klaine will be back together by the end of the season. Ryan Murphy really seems to be hooked on the idea of the Moulin Rouge episode now - no idea for when he's planning that but I'm guessing it'll be towards the end of the season, and I bet by then Klaine will either be back together or that will be the episode where that will happen.

Just speculation on my part, of course ... fanny2
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2012, 10:30 pm

Guys, all of us we know that we want it or not, Klaine is going to be together at the end of the season. Before that happen, I've decided that I going to enjoy seeing Kurt interacting with a guy who's not Blaine. Also I'm wondering how are they going to write this storyline, because we're talking about a gay guy in NY flirting with another gay guy, and I'm not sure how FOX is going to take this humhum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 11/21/2012, 11:21 pm

Divalicious wrote:Yep, there ain't no way he could play a male romantic lead. You can tell he is gay from waaaay over here. No chemistry whatsoever. Hollywood be stupid. We Kurtsies need to lay some breadcrumbs because obviously they need help. This man has romantic comedy written all over him.

Honestly, when I see Chris in interviews or places other than Glee when he's playing Kurt, I really don't see that he's gay at all. I think he either learned to hide it well growing up in Clovis or he's just so discreet and just doens't show it. He just seems so polite,well behaved and cleaned up like so few of straight guys are (sorry to say that but in my experience it's true) And I totally see him playing a straight male lead in a romantic comedy. He would be metrosexual of course because he's just not the caveman type but he totally would be awesome in it.
I hope we see him in a movie like that soon!!! wub
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/22/2012, 3:56 am

4.09. Songs
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o4_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o2_250

New 4.08 “Thanksgiving” Stills
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdury8WbEW1qg25zco2_1280Kurt (Chris Colfer, R) invites Isabelle (guest star Sarah Jessica Parker, L) over for Thanksgiving in New York in the “Thanksgiving” episode of GLEE
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdury8WbEW1qg25zco1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/22/2012, 4:06 am

sheny wrote:4.09. Songs
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o4_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdv4b5LRns1qg49w0o2_250

New 4.08 “Thanksgiving” Stills
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdury8WbEW1qg25zco2_1280Kurt (Chris Colfer, R) invites Isabelle (guest star Sarah Jessica Parker, L) over for Thanksgiving in New York in the “Thanksgiving” episode of GLEE
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdury8WbEW1qg25zco1_1280

I want "Being Alive" right now.

But I also want the Kiki mashup. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 1371890812

Why can't we hear that one yet?

So we are getting Vogue in episode 8. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 11/22/2012, 4:14 am

brisallie wrote:Guys, all of us we know that we want it or not, Klaine is going to be together at the end of the season. Before that happen, I've decided that I going to enjoy seeing Kurt interacting with a guy who's not Blaine. Also I'm wondering how are they going to write this storyline, because we're talking about a gay guy in NY flirting with another gay guy, and I'm not sure how FOX is going to take this humhum

I'm wondering if with the new time slot they will actually allow Kurt and the new guy to be flirty and affectionate. Not too much of it, of course, because it is still FOX but maybe they'll actually get to act like two people who are attracted to each other. I don't think they'll ever show them kissing but maybe some handholding and flirty banter?
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/22/2012, 4:22 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mds26ynU7N1qf9jk2
This scene will be in episode 8.

looks like someone is really getting a new love interest…
and looks like someone has a secret crush on someone we didnt expect
gleekoutbr

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mduzi6mupq1qj8dg6o1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdvcr5tzvq1rke5cmo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/22/2012, 4:31 am

indiaskye wrote:
brisallie wrote:Guys, all of us we know that we want it or not, Klaine is going to be together at the end of the season. Before that happen, I've decided that I going to enjoy seeing Kurt interacting with a guy who's not Blaine. Also I'm wondering how are they going to write this storyline, because we're talking about a gay guy in NY flirting with another gay guy, and I'm not sure how FOX is going to take this humhum

I'm wondering if with the new time slot they will actually allow Kurt and the new guy to be flirty and affectionate. Not too much of it, of course, because it is still FOX but maybe they'll actually get to act like two people who are attracted to each other. I don't think they'll ever show them kissing but maybe some handholding and flirty banter?
Yeah and I think that the fact they won't be highschool students can also help a little maybe.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next