Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video

+12
Kurt Hummel
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
sahhar
brisallie
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
Glorfindel
zuppid
ColferInspired
Sani
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video

Post  ColferInspired 9/9/2012, 1:24 am

Can be there be some way of putting this video on Youtube as I can't watch it where I am?

I am at the library and they block Flashplayer.

I would really appreciate it if someone could please do this. Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/9/2012, 2:12 am

fantastica wrote:he's such a kid.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/9/2012, 3:59 am

Love that video! wub They're so cute together. I know how Chris feels. My step brother has a lot of those guns.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/9/2012, 5:51 am

The video was really hilarious, Lea and Chris are great together. Razz But still I wish they paired him with someone else for a change and it's nothing against Lea, I love that girl, it's just that for a very long time he wasn't paired for interviews and such with anyone but her and I terribly miss seeing him with other co-stars as well.

The written interview was good but I hope Kurt won't have many dramatic and emotional breakdowns this season.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/9/2012, 10:09 am

At least I'm on it...how did you interpret that? I know he probably said it very instinctively but was it more:
at least I'm on it
or
at least I'm on it

The different nuances are just driving me crazy. The cynical and the self depricating Chris would lead me to think the latter. He might not be on the show at all so we should watch. But it could also mean that he has started to seriously acknowledge that most of his fans only watch Glee because he stuck with it.

Oh, the overtly detailed problems of a fan.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/9/2012, 10:26 am

The words were kind of self-indulgent, but his gestures and expression seemed more self deprecating. Where Lea was over effusive about Glee being the best show ever, Chris kind of reversed it. I don't think he is acknowledging that he is aware that many people, like us, watch it just for him. He is just kind of goofing around and teasing his friend. I have the same kind of sarcastic attitude. Of course, that is just what I perceive, because we can never really know what someone else is thinking.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 10:46 am

I wouldn't read so much in that...i think he was just joking.
He's too modest and too grateful to Glee to intend either of the two options
(IMO, obviously Smile )

I don't think he realizes how much valid his "reason to watch Glee" is

BTW I respect him so much for not praising the show as Lea does and I'm not referring to this video suure
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Empty Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video

Post  Delight 9/10/2012, 7:54 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Late to comment on this, thanks to my having to work during the weekend...

I really love seeing Lea and Chris basically just goofing off and having fun like this. They make an adorable pair.

Lea's endorsement of Glee being 'the best show on Fox ever' is a bit too much (and rings with a falsehood so loud that it hurts my brain), but thankfully there's Chris to throw some shade. Of course, Chris may not have meant it that way, but that's how I'm going to interpret it anyway (Chris feels our Kurtsie pain!) suure
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/10/2012, 8:33 am

You know, despite all the cuteness between the two of them, the baser nature of my brain was registering how flexible he remains, the high angle of his right leg looks so comfortable. As I am getting older, I think I would not easily sit like that in a chair. He is so adorable, I like Lea, more than I like Rachel, I admit.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/10/2012, 9:03 am

Divalicious wrote:You know, despite all the cuteness between the two of them, the baser nature of my brain was registering how flexible he remains, the high angle of his right leg looks so comfortable. As I am getting older, I think I would not easily sit like that in a chair. He is so adorable, I like Lea, more than I like Rachel, I admit.
LOOOL
I love his legs,btw
And I love his natural elegance
And I realyy do love his face

I'm a shame blushh
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/10/2012, 1:35 pm

Just like Chris kind of adopted Kurt's way of crossing his legs, he has adopted Kurt's perfect posture. He sits so upright in the chair, instead of slouching like most of us.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/10/2012, 1:42 pm

i have trouble keeping my legs still on the floor. whenever I sit it's either on top of something like a table, or curled up in a lotus position, or tug under my tush. I can't sit in a normal way unless i am in a public setting or facing guests and must "behave".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 9/10/2012, 2:19 pm

Divalicious wrote:You know, despite all the cuteness between the two of them, the baser nature of my brain was registering how flexible he remains, the high angle of his right leg looks so comfortable. As I am getting older, I think I would not easily sit like that in a chair. He is so adorable, I like Lea, more than I like Rachel, I admit.

THIS. I have to say, this is the best video with Lea I have ever see. She looked so relax and honest (untill she said Glee is the best show ever) and her smile is hilarious and catching neutre
But Chris is Chris - hot, sexy, elegant, funny ................ "that´s a hate crime" lol Smile
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/10/2012, 3:56 pm

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Tumblr_ma15qinTrV1r9haj6o1_250

go get her chris, go get her!

haha Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/10/2012, 6:19 pm

^
That's one is good.

But I'd rather this one that zuppid posted:
Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Tumblr_ma1mhjOl2r1r1v397o1_250

he reminds those guys from the mafia who shoot to people so calmly lol.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/11/2012, 3:41 am

fantastica wrote:i have trouble keeping my legs still on the floor. whenever I sit it's either on top of something like a table, or curled up in a lotus position, or tug under my tush. I can't sit in a normal way unless i am in a public setting or facing guests and must "behave".

Haha I'm the same.

brisallie wrote:^
That's one is good.

And his face is so angelic and innocent right after shooting her Razz
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/11/2012, 4:25 am

Ireth wrote:
fantastica wrote:i have trouble keeping my legs still on the floor. whenever I sit it's either on top of something like a table, or curled up in a lotus position, or tug under my tush. I can't sit in a normal way unless i am in a public setting or facing guests and must "behave".

Haha I'm the same.

brisallie wrote:^
That's one is good.

And his face is so angelic and innocent right after shooting her Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 3429310274

He would be perfect in a serial killer role. Though I think everyone has said that before. But it is so true.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/11/2012, 9:10 am

ColferInspired wrote:
He would be perfect in a serial killer role. Though I think everyone has said that before. But it is so true.

Sorry for going OT, but all this talk of serial killer!Chris reminds me of this cute tweet exchange:

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Chrisharrykevin
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/11/2012, 9:18 am

I won't never understand his obsession for The Real Housewives
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Empty Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video

Post  zuppid 9/11/2012, 6:35 pm

Versione HD dell'intervista con Lea

wub
Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Tumblr_ma7eipr5Pi1qcpsrlo1_500
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/20/2012, 7:27 am

Decided to re-post this video here from the CCAT (thanks, brisallie!) for sake of completeness.

Lea wanting to swallow her microphone after her faux pas is cute.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/20/2012, 8:02 am

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 110

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 210
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/27/2012, 5:21 am

Reposting these from the CCAT to complete this thread...

Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Tumblr_mcf4yiMcFv1qclplbo1_250 Chris and Lea on Glee promotion video - Page 2 Tumblr_mcf4yiMcFv1qclplbo2_250

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2