Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny 10/10/2012, 9:59 am

Good luck to them and their new cast, because I'm sure after the rest of the seniors at McKinley graduate this season nobody will care for the new characters anymore. Not that anyone cares now.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ColferGirl 10/10/2012, 11:09 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Naah, I don't see them cutting Lea, maybe these spoilers just don't mention her. Kurt on the other hand might be awol just like Finn was, which of course sucks but what can we do. Chris seems like he has been having some time off so that is what I'm pleased with.

I tend to be overtly pessimistic on these things anyway and Kurt has been slinged to the outer orbit of Glee, even further than he was when in Dalton because even though Vogue and Isabella he's not given his own voice, not yet atleast. Blaine will get depression, ND the new kids drama and Sam is probably going to be the new Finn and we're just supposed to like it. No? RIB+ gives crap on what we like and continue doing so as long as they can keep even the marginal viewer ratings. What were the ratings like on the Break-Up anyway?

I'm just hoping that Finn grounds Blaine in Grease, not because of what he did (the wood plank moron) but because Grease does not have a role he was made to play. One wish, one wish!

Oh no. Did the new spoilers say that? unsure Now I have to pray they're false (I would anyway because I hate all the spoilers they're giving us), but Blaine getting depression would be my worst nightmare coming true....

Of course, it also depends on if they mean depression - being sad and melancholy for a while - or Depression, the mental illness. The former is understandable and I can live with, of course he's sad after that messy break up and Kurt not speaking to him, but the latter I can't deal with. I don't want Glee getting near a mental illness plot with a 50-foot-pole, they'd find a way to be insensitive and gross about it. And I especially don't want certain Blaine fans who think Blaine's life is this huge, spiraling black hole of Blaangst and horror and misery to suddenly be proven right, because I've still seen no consistent evidence on my screen for this, and it'd come out of nowhere (to me); nor do I want any of them to start using Depression as an "excuse" or justification for Blaine's actions, particularly the cheating. And I'd be afraid they'd handle the storyline similar to the Kurt-Karofsky one with suicide, where Kurt feels responsible and falls into a "savior" role for Blaine, and he ignores his own pain in favor of doing all he can to help ease Blaine's and get him the help he needs, which will make the relationship horribly uneven and (imo) unhealthy until Blaine is in a place where he's more stable, and happier. I want Kurt to focus on him right now, on his career and his dreams and the things that are - for once - happy in his life, being somewhere he's appreciated and belongs.

Yeah, so much could go wrong with this, I hope it isn't true. unsure Why can't Blaine just be a teenage boy who made an awful, terrible mistake in a moment of weakness and loneliness? And now he's deeply sad because he regrets what he's done. It doesn't have to be wrapped up in a serious illness....I hope it won't be.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/10/2012, 11:52 am

^No need to worry yet. I doubt that Glee will touch the mental illness depression with Blaine. That is all just speculation from Blarren fans.

I agree that there is reason to worry if Glee goes there: the way they handled Quinn and her problems was horrible. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/10/2012, 1:27 pm

If he is still able to sing and dance around then I don't think he is that depressed. Just miserable, guilty, etc. but not mentally ill.

If anyone is interested - Exclusive sneak peek of ‘Born To Die’ - 4x05 (The Role You Were Born to Play) - featuring Becca Tobin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWlTMEzflQ&feature=player_embedded

I think it's awful. Sorry Becca.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/10/2012, 3:40 pm

CloveGlee wrote:Well, you know, back two summers ago, RIB didn't want Kurt, Rachel or Finn on Glee at all anymore. They really wanted it to be about a new crop of kids. They had to shoehorn in the "graduating seniors" because the idea for a spinoff failed.

I wish we had the spinoff.

Also, does anybody else notice that the rabid popularity of Blaine has not really helped the ratings?

I think his "rabid popularity" is open to debate. He has some rabid stans who flood the internet, but he's hardly been proven to be any kind of strand alone box office post "teenage dream". He can't move itunes sales like season 1 and 2 for example.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/10/2012, 3:45 pm

You know it's funny, where they pulled back on all things Glee because of over exposure, didn't do a tour even last year, and they can't figure out that also relates to Rachel and Blaine singing all the time.

People need to miss voices, and there are so many choices out there, even among previous Glee songs, they actually need to cut back on the amount of songs, I think. Unfortunately, that means even less chance for Kurt to sing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/10/2012, 4:11 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^No need to worry yet. I doubt that Glee will touch the mental illness depression with Blaine. That is all just speculation from Blarren fans.

I agree that there is reason to worry if Glee goes there: the way they handled Quinn and her problems was horrible. Mad

If they are going to touch mental illness, they need to do it with a more capable actor than Darren.

Darren can play sloppy drunk really well, though. So, give him an alcohol problem.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/10/2012, 5:30 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
I tend to be overtly pessimistic on these things anyway and Kurt has been slinged to the outer orbit of Glee, even further than he was when in Dalton because even though Vogue and Isabella he's not given his own voice, not yet atleast. Blaine will get depression, ND the new kids drama and Sam is probably going to be the new Finn and we're just supposed to like it. No? RIB+ gives crap on what we like and continue doing so as long as they can keep even the marginal viewer ratings. What were the ratings like on the Break-Up anyway?

Oh no. Did the new spoilers say that? unsure Now I have to pray they're false (I would anyway because I hate all the spoilers they're giving us), but Blaine getting depression would be my worst nightmare coming true....

I have no idea what they are planning with Blaine, but I think they'll always go for the obvious even if they can not/do not know how to do that properly.

And I agree with sheny that as long as Blaine sings he depicts the "easy depression" route by singing sad, depressing songs and generally being glum. Long party weekends with few extra beers might be Blaine's way of coping but then he'll be a complete jerk all the time which isn't good for Blarren's image either. You can not just win with this turn of events if they want to recover Blaine back to squeeky clean.

I hadn't thought about Kurt ending up being Blaine's carer since if they are actually hopefully keeping these two separate for awhile. blinkk Oh crap! After they return to each other I'm well aware that Kurt might be made feel guilty atleast on some level because that is what RIB+ do: they make him cry and feel inferior. I'm just hoping that this time apart and away from Klaine allows Kurt to grow as a individual, find new friends and plan for his future.

No matter how much of an moron I think Blaine is he needs to be developed if I have to watch him in NY in the future (S5 concoction, if that may excist). Will I still be watching, well I'm sure most of us teeter at the edge with this show, I suppose much rides on who stays and who goes.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/11/2012, 12:22 pm

Hey all, just an FYI. I thought the converstation was turning away from spoilers, and towards snark and bark, so I split some posts off and moved them to snark and bark to continue the conversation.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/11/2012, 2:12 pm

^Thanks, I was considering that myself, but my snark & bark worthy post was already copied and replied to, so I couldn't delete it and put it where it belonged. fanny2

I love the snark & bark thread: so therapeutic. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/11/2012, 7:39 pm

Well, look what Mr. Colfer just tweeted!

Scissor Sisters?

ETA: Actually, rereading it, this may not be a spoiler. Is he just singing backup on a song by the band? Or is he recording this for Glee?

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 10/11/2012, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/11/2012, 7:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, look what Mr. Colfer just tweeted!

Scissor Sisters?

No idea what the song may be, but who cares, CHRIS IS SINGING A FREAKING SONG Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!! KURT IS SINGING!!!!!! bounce hola

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/11/2012, 7:52 pm

Just saw it too! So exciting!!! bounce
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/11/2012, 7:55 pm

Trollphy posted a picture of Blaine onstage at a microphone on twitter. I tweeted back, "Yay, another Blaine solo to fast forward through."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/11/2012, 7:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Trollphy posted a picture of Blaine onstage at a microphone on twitter. I tweeted back, "Yay, another Blaine solo to fast forward through."

Well, it's the truth Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/11/2012, 8:01 pm

And look what Lea just tweeted:

So, that answers my question above. Chris was definitely there for Glee, but it's with Lea and SJP.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/11/2012, 8:31 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:And look what Lea just tweeted:

So, that answers my question above. Chris was definitely there for Glee, but it's with Lea and SJP.

Hmmm great detective work! I wonder what the song is....
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/11/2012, 8:43 pm

Oh great, just when I thought we were finally getting a Kurt solo. dryy . Honestly, does Rachel always have to sing with him??!!.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/11/2012, 8:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Trollphy posted a picture of Blaine onstage at a microphone on twitter. I tweeted back, "Yay, another Blaine solo to fast forward through."

For me, an exciting spoiler would be an episode where Blaine doesn't sing! beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/11/2012, 8:59 pm

sahhar wrote:

Oh great, just when I thought we were finally getting a Kurt solo. dryy . Honestly, does Rachel always have to sing with him??!!.

Especially if Kurt is singing with Isabelle. Can't Kurt have some one on one time with his mentor? You don't see him horning in on Rachel's time with Cassandra or Brody.

Go find your own song, Rachel! It's not like you don't get enough of them. beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/11/2012, 9:03 pm

man, the way those spoilers seam to be unfolding, we should count ourselves lucky if chris get a single solo this year.

also, it seams that murphy's boner for darren isn't going to be deflating any time soon.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/11/2012, 9:08 pm

I just tweeted this to Ryan:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/11/2012, 9:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:man, the way those spoilers seam to be unfolding, we should count ourselves lucky if chris get a single solo this year.

also, it seams that murphy's boner for darren isn't going to be deflating any time soon.

Serenity prayer... this situation is what it is. Chris Colfer's career is taking off.

Hey, what if that movie is a big hit? What if he's suddenly the biggest star Glee has?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 10/11/2012, 9:18 pm

CloveGlee wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:man, the way those spoilers seam to be unfolding, we should count ourselves lucky if chris get a single solo this year.

Serenity prayer... this situation is what it is. Chris Colfer's career is taking off.

Hey, what if that movie is a big hit? What if he's suddenly the biggest star Glee has?

IMO he already is. Some of them just haven't figured it out yet.
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  withawhimper 10/11/2012, 9:55 pm

Hi. Long-time lurker, first time poster.

If the song that Chris tweeted about, is indeed a Scissor Sisters song, then I would love it to be Year of Living Dangerously. It fits Kurt's situation right now perfectly and it would give him a chance to express how he is feeling about it.

Here are the lyrics:

Tell me what does it mean to be faithful
Is a heart only made for beats
Just another word for painful

So I try to slow down, the brake’s broken
There’s no way to jump out of here
All these conversations unspoken

So I keep searching
For everything I’ll ever be
Never seem to learn
What I can hardly ever see

This is my life, this is my dream
This is my belief, it’s my fantasy
I still haven’t found what’s gonna set me free
This is my year of living dangerously

Now I can’t turn around
What’s done is done
There are words that you can’t take back
When you say them to someone
(What’s done is done, what’s done is done)

Now you sound like a Redwood falling
With nobody around to hear,
I’m out of here you’re stalling

When I’m standing on the freeway
With my hair blowing in the wind
Maybe one day soon I’ll make it
Where I’ve never been

This is my time, just let me be
This is my design, it comes naturally
I still gotta find what’s gonna set me free

Ain’t gonna stop for nobody, no one
Ain’t slowing down and it’s not my problem now
Ain’t nothing left you can sell me, tell me
I’ve done my best, aw feet don’t fail me now

This is my time, just let me be
This is my design, it comes naturally
I still gotta find what’s gonna set me free

Unfortunately it'll probably never happen. They'll have him sing a content-less song like Let's Have a Kiki. dryy
withawhimper
withawhimper
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://kiltkurt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next