Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  sahhar 9/6/2012, 7:59 pm

zuppid wrote:WORKING AT LIMA BEAN?????
I'm so fuckin done with this show!!!!are they totally stupid????

They love seeing Kurt suffer, and the showrunner loves Darren Criss. Truth. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica 9/6/2012, 8:04 pm

^ they just don't care about his wellbeing. he's the gay character that's made into a joke, and doormat - the type of character Chris said he didn't want to play back in S1 and had Trollphy promised him that Kurt would never be a victim. Apparently he relied on the wrong person. Trollphy doens't care. He only cares about Blarren and his songs charting.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/6/2012, 8:05 pm

wow, so not only is kurt one of the biggest failure of the show, but he is furder humiliated by working in a local diner and living throw his high school friends. that makes it sound like their role model gay has completely given up and he needs others to encourage him. that is not the kurt i know and love. what have they done to you bb. crycry
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/6/2012, 8:17 pm

Everything in the premiere points toward Kurt being a loser who's given up on life and needs his perfect boyfriend to make him realize his dreams, oh and he's living his life through Rachel, in Lima, and later, New York. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/6/2012, 8:51 pm

zuppid wrote:WORKING AT LIMA BEAN?????
I'm so fuckin done with this show!!!!are they totally stupid????

I can't express just how sickened I am by this. This is just kicking someone when he's down. It's bad enough that Kurt didn't get into NYADA, but now they have to humiliate him as well. What happened to the garage? Did Burt shut it down when he went to Washington that he can't give his son a decent job while he gets his life together?

If Rachel calls up and whines once over the mean dance teacher who isn't worshiping the ground she walks on, I will be throwing things at my TV and screaming so loud that RM will need a hearing test afterwards.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/6/2012, 8:51 pm

Well, I always assumed Kurt wouldn't be in episode 1 much, and what he is in, except for Burt/Kurt scene, doesn't matter. Will take with a grain of salt, focus on his lovely face, and try to get past all the other idiotic writing he is given. We know he is going to get a job at Vogue, and wear fabulous clothes. He'll get to interact with an on-going set of support characters, for how long I don't know, but at least these people (other than SJP) won't know Rachel.

Sure, Blaine gets to sing, yet again, about someone elses pain, but would we rather have story or songs in the end. Songs are great, but if they are just a reason to sing, and not pertinent to the story, nothing in the story moves along. Blaine's singing is just like cotton candy, appreciated by the young, but of no real substance. Kurt's stories are like sushi, not really big (like Rachel's 5 course meals with hor'doerves) some sweet, some sour, some crunch, some salt, umami. Add some wasabi with Kurt being snarky, and we are in business.

As for Chris not being invested in the photoshoot, he just came off his book tour, perhaps was a bit tired. We can assume all we want about someone elses motivations, but we can't read minds. Chris might be a little bored, but I still feel he loves Kurt, and wants to be true to this important character. He has never forgotten his impact to his fans, a lot of whom he got to meet on that same book tour. I think because we are bored with all that he is not given, about him being kicked in the nuts repeatedly, and them calling it resilience, and we are projecting our feelings on him.

Darren might be handed songs that are actually in his wheelhouse, and just the sheer number of songs he gets gives him better odds, but they still don't hand him story. If Marley does become the NEW RACHEL, her boyfriend is going to be the new male lead, just you wait. So Blaine's singing will be even more out of context.

I am still in my no expectations mode, and therefore not too pissed about this lack of Kurt actually triumphing. Plus, I already know they readily sacrifice his feelings on the alter of Miss Rachel Berry, so even if he gets a grand success, he'll be there to prop Rachel on whatever mood swing she is currently on. No expectations is the only way for a Kurtsie to watch Glee, something we've learned since Season 2. Waiting 2 years for a real pay off for Kurt when he isn't treated like a loser, gay, effeminate, undesirable stalker of straight boys.

I also fully expect for Rachel to succeed because she is one in a million, she'll also forgive her teacher for her attitude, and likely drive her to rehab, baking her cookies in the trunk. Rachel has become a MarySue, and she doesn't matter, she isn't real. She is a barbie doll, posing, and sings when you wish. No substance. Her victory's are plentiful, and therefore hollow. They will never allow the teenyboppers that they care about to see either her or Blaine with flaws and wonderfully human.

Sorry, Glee. No matter how much you tell me Kurt fails over and over again, I know in real life he would have the brightest future. If you can't bother to write it, doesn't matter, fan fiction, or my own imagination has given him a glowing future. I watch your show so I can see Chris do his damn best to make your dreck meaningful and Kurt strong. We know Kurt doesn't need someone to tell him what to do, he knew when he was 8 years old how to support his father, and likely managed a whole household until his father remarried. He planned a huge wedding, he found his brother tons of schools to apply to, and you tell me that this extraordinary young man only applied to one damn college, and works at the Lima Bean? That is just shoving a round peg in a square hole, it doesn't fit, it doesn't make sense, and it isn't right.

So next Friday morning I will watch Glee, FF through NYADA, and any stupid scenes of Rachel trying not to look at naked Brody while giving him an imaginary physical, or cheerio bitches deriding Kurt. The year will be over sooner than we think, and I can only support a season 5 if Kurt will be there, otherwise, I will happily be gone. Because I am tired of the same people getting songs and triumphs, and life handed to them on a platter. Kurt is like me, he has to work his ass off and is never appreciated for it. He is the underdog of Glee, only the writers can't see that. Makes you wonder if they even read what they write.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/6/2012, 8:57 pm

Divalicious wrote:Well, I always assumed Kurt wouldn't be in episode 1 much, and what he is in, except for Burt/Kurt scene, doesn't matter. Will take with a grain of salt, focus on his lovely face, and try to get past all the other idiotic writing he is given. We know he is going to get a job at Vogue, and wear fabulous clothes. He'll get to interact with an on-going set of support characters, for how long I don't know, but at least these people (other than SJP) won't know Rachel.

Sure, Blaine gets to sing, yet again, about someone elses pain, but would we rather have story or songs in the end. Songs are great, but if they are just a reason to sing, and not pertinent to the story, nothing in the story moves along. Blaine's singing is just like cotton candy, appreciated by the young, but of no real substance. Kurt's stories are like sushi, not really big (like Rachel's 5 course meals with hor'doerves) some sweet, some sour, some crunch, some salt, umami. Add some wasabi with Kurt being snarky, and we are in business.

As for Chris not being invested in the photoshoot, he just came off his book tour, perhaps was a bit tired. We can assume all we want about someone elses motivations, but we can't read minds. Chris might be a little bored, but I still feel he loves Kurt, and wants to be true to this important character. He has never forgotten his impact to his fans, a lot of whom he got to meet on that same book tour. I think because we are bored with all that he is not given, about him being kicked in the nuts repeatedly, and them calling it resilience, and we are projecting our feelings on him.

Darren might be handed songs that are actually in his wheelhouse, and just the sheer number of songs he gets gives him better odds, but they still don't hand him story. If Marley does become the NEW RACHEL, her boyfriend is going to be the new male lead, just you wait. So Blaine's singing will be even more out of context.

I am still in my no expectations mode, and therefore not too pissed about this lack of Kurt actually triumphing. Plus, I already know they readily sacrifice his feelings on the alter of Miss Rachel Berry, so even if he gets a grand success, he'll be there to prop Rachel on whatever mood swing she is currently on. No expectations is the only way for a Kurtsie to watch Glee, something we've learned since Season 2. Waiting 2 years for a real pay off for Kurt when he isn't treated like a loser, gay, effeminate, undesirable stalker of straight boys.

I also fully expect for Rachel to succeed because she is one in a million, she'll also forgive her teacher for her attitude, and likely drive her to rehab, baking her cookies in the trunk. Rachel has become a MarySue, and she doesn't matter, she isn't real. She is a barbie doll, posing, and sings when you wish. No substance. Her victory's are plentiful, and therefore hollow. They will never allow the teenyboppers that they care about to see either her or Blaine with flaws and wonderfully human.

Sorry, Glee. No matter how much you tell me Kurt fails over and over again, I know in real life he would have the brightest future. If you can't bother to write it, doesn't matter, fan fiction, or my own imagination has given him a glowing future. I watch your show so I can see Chris do his damn best to make your dreck meaningful and Kurt strong. We know Kurt doesn't need someone to tell him what to do, he knew when he was 8 years old how to support his father, and likely managed a whole household until his father remarried. He planned a huge wedding, he found his brother tons of schools to apply to, and you tell me that this extraordinary young man only applied to one damn college, and works at the Lima Bean? That is just shoving a round peg in a square hole, it doesn't fit, it doesn't make sense, and it isn't right.

So next Friday morning I will watch Glee, FF through NYADA, and any stupid scenes of Rachel trying not to look at naked Brody while giving him an imaginary physical, or cheerio bitches deriding Kurt. The year will be over sooner than we think, and I can only support a season 5 if Kurt will be there, otherwise, I will happily be gone. Because I am tired of the same people getting songs and triumphs, and life handed to them on a platter. Kurt is like me, he has to work his ass off and is never appreciated for it. He is the underdog of Glee, only the writers can't see that. Makes you wonder if they even read what they write.

You write such brilliant posts. rooots

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/6/2012, 9:07 pm

Divalicious, thank you so much for writing that. I needed to read that.

The only consolation I'm finding now is that as desolate as things appear for Kurt right now, his story is what matters. Rachel's story is such pure fantasy that it's impossible for me to be even marginally invested in it. They'll never give her real challenges or real setbacks where she has to battle her way back. Because she can't. We've seen that time and time again. Rachel needs others to either step out of her way or to lift her up when things get really hard for her. Kurt doesn't have that luxury. For him, the consequences of failure are very real and the show is allowing it to play out in a far more realistic sense than anything they'll ever allow for Rachel. That makes his story worthwhile.

Will it suck like a cheap hooker to see him in a Lima Bean apron? Hell yes, but we know it's not the end of the road for him. This is a small setback that he will eventually drag himself out of. He might get some encouragement from Burt and Blaine, but he's still going to do it on his own. He'll make his own opportunities and then he'll run with them so that the next time he returns to Lima (to visit his family and boyfriend), it will be with some achievements under his belt that he's earned completely on his own.

I can happily seperate the Rachel Show from the more meaningful storylines. Let Rachel have her spotlight because I just can't bring myself to care. I'll be watching Kurt the whole time.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/6/2012, 9:13 pm

sabrina ā€@octoberpath
@cantorpedia is kurt still interested in the broadway career? or he totally changed his plans because of vogue?

Cantorpedia ā€@cantorpedia
@octoberpath As far as the premiere goes, Kurt is only concerned about what he's going to do to get back on track in terms of NYC/NYADA
don't know how legit this is, but i would like it if he didn't completely forget that he liked performing arts once he gets into vogue.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/6/2012, 9:13 pm

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/6/2012, 9:16 pm

Sara ‏@SaraWilcox5

@cantorpedia do kurt and blaine get to act like a couple?

40s Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia

@GotCannedHeat @SaraWilcox5 Their most important scene together ends with a hug

Christina ♔ ‏@NayaCrew

@cantorpedia do they hold auditions for new ND members like on the pilot?

53s Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia

@NayaCrew Yes, there are several key callbacks to the pilot that go all the way until the end of the episode.

GotCannedHeatHeels ‏@GotCannedHeat

@cantorpedia But is Blaine just being cocky, or is he picking on people? Two different things. Please answer and thank you!

38s Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia

@GotCannedHeat Some of the NDs actually do pick on people. I can't reveal specifically, sorry :(

Sara ‏@SaraWilcox5

@cantorpedia do kurt and blaine get to act like a couple?

Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia

@SaraWilcox5 No over the top PDA if that's what you're asking, but they are very much a couple in public

Because kissing would be really over the top you guys!

GotCannedHeatHeels ‏@GotCannedHeat

@cantorpedia Hi, thank you for the spoilers. Can you tell me, is Blaine mean to people in this episode, like bullying/picking on someone?

9m Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia

@GotCannedHeat All of the NDs are more arrogant than they were prior to winning nationals. But some are worse than others.

Oficially a UNICORN! ‏@ajdsgfgbrittana

@cantorpedia should we worry about the proximity of Brittany and Sam on the phtoshoots?

@ajdsgfgbrittana You get some relationship updates and some minor hints towards future ones, but nothing major just yet

Joey ‏@JoeyFunky21

@cantorpedia Do Kurt and Blaine say "I love you" or use the L word at all? Thank you!

18m Cantorpedia Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia

@JoeyFunky21 Not sure if it's said, but their relationship is going strong.

Luise ‏@LuiseAmington

@cantorpedia anything about Blaine?

@LuiseAmington Blaine is obviously ambitious and sees this as his opportunity to shine..but with Finchel gone, so do the others

Cantorpedia ‏@cantorpedia

Basically, I will write the review YOU want. Ask me for answers and analysis for things YOU care about. #Glee

@GleekStefani "You can't scissor with a webcam"
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/6/2012, 10:36 pm

Of her appearance on the upcoming season of Glee, S.J.P. tells VF Daily that she was delighted to be asked to be part of it, and that Chris Colfer is lovely, and rather quiet. ā€œI really respect him, and heā€™s very sweet.ā€ Does Parker sing on the show? ā€œYes, I do,ā€ she said, cringing. ā€œFor better or for worse.ā€ She sings with Colfer, but declined to reveal which song.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/09/ryan-lochte-wore-high-heels-as-a-child#slide=1

this is the only thing that I read today that made me feel warm and fuzzy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/6/2012, 10:47 pm

The ideal scenario is Kurt goes to NY to try the Rachel-stalking-is-okay-for-straight-white-girls plan to get into NYADA, gets his job at Vogue, loves it, is great at it, and then has to finds out that there was a screw up in his acceptance letter. Kurt Himmel was rejected not Kurt Hummel. Then he has to decide between his previous dream, and his current wonderful job. Kurt deserves a choice.

Of course, that means it will never happen. Well, it could, theoretically, but I think I'll count those odds only after I win the lottery.

While I would love for that to be true, I also don't want Kurt to continue to be under Rachel's platinum thumb, unless he remains in the year behind her, not in the same classes or anything like that. Let Kurt be Kurt, in fact let the entire cast be themselves, and let Rachel prop up her own self.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/6/2012, 11:11 pm

according to Brad, they are still interested in the Kurt character because they can still milk his suffering, and continue to screw him. so, our dream scenerio of Kurt succeeding in one way or hte other will never happen.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/6/2012, 11:17 pm

I am indifferent to these spoilers now, as I am invested in Chris not in a character. Of course I didn't want him working at the Lima Bean, but we can't change that, so I will hopefully be able to get a download for this episode as Australia isn't showing the new season at the moment (probably waiting to see how it rates this time before buying the rights).

I hope to get a download that is avi as last season near the end of the season all these mp4's popped up and I couldn't watch them.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/6/2012, 11:23 pm

I'm unfortunately watching this episode the same day it airs. But for me I'll look at it positively. I'm finally getting to see Chris perform again, even if it's Glee.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/6/2012, 11:32 pm

sahhar wrote:I'm unfortunately watching this episode the same day it airs. But for me I'll look at it positively. I'm finally getting to see Chris perform again, even if it's Glee.

That is all I care about, plus I love Sam as well, so that is another reason why I am watching. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565

I can't become invested in this show because suffering from depression, it is unhealthy for me, I was almost sick because of it, and because my self esteem was low and I had some crap going on.

Then Chris's wonderful book and book tour happened I am now in a happier place and focussed on achieving some goals. Thanks to Chris not Glee. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 650269930 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/6/2012, 11:50 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:I'm unfortunately watching this episode the same day it airs. But for me I'll look at it positively. I'm finally getting to see Chris perform again, even if it's Glee.

That is all I care about, plus I love Sam as well, so that is another reason why I am watching. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565

I can't become invested in this show because suffering from depression, it is unhealthy for me, I was almost sick because of it, and because my self esteem was low and I had some crap going on.

Then Chris's wonderful book and book tour happened I am now in a happier place and focussed on achieving some goals. Thanks to Chris not Glee. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 650269930 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 413578547

Sorry to hear that hun. I've been there. Plus things started going downhill for me in life the same time that the finale aired a.k.a Kurt's rejection a.k.a when I finally gave up on Glee, which was just perfect timing. Life just sucks sometimes I guess. Still, like you said, Chris, his book tour, his other announcements, that made me much happier. Even today, everything to do with Chris (except Glee) cheers me up from stressful situations in life in general Smile .

Plus I'm able to vent on these forums, which is healthy Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/7/2012, 12:20 am

i think having this forum is a great way to release those tention. being in a community of like-minded people, laugh and cry together...

glee is ironically depressing, yet we are still watching. this show. this audience. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 12:25 am

fantastica wrote:i think having this forum is a great way to release those tention. being in a community of like-minded people, laugh and cry together...

glee is ironically depressing, yet we are still watching. this show. this audience. Razz

Smile

P.S - The day Chris leaves Glee, I'll cut off from the show completely. That's something that I can safely say for sure.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/7/2012, 12:39 am

sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:i think having this forum is a great way to release those tention. being in a community of like-minded people, laugh and cry together...

glee is ironically depressing, yet we are still watching. this show. this audience. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 650269930

P.S - The day Chris leaves Glee, I'll cut off from the show completely. That's something that I can safely say for sure.

Same with me. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 650269930

And I sorry to hear you had a rough time as well. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 1371890812

But you and Kim are right this is good place to vent in a healthy way. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565

I should tell Chris he is a good cure for depression. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

Pity it can't be bottled. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 1688725052

I am just enthused and excited for Chris's new book and the movie. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 3070767216
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 12:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:

glee is ironically depressing, yet we are still watching. this show. this audience. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

And I sorry to hear you had a rough time as well. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 1371890812

But you and Kim are right this is good place to vent in a healthy way. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565

I should tell Chris he is a good cure for depression. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

Pity it can't be bottled. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 1688725052

I am just enthused and excited for Chris's new book and the movie. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 3070767216

Haha, yeah, Chris would be happy to hear that. I am super thrilled for everything else happening for him though. TLOS, SBL, etc. I can't wait for Struck By Lightning to come out, since I wasn't one of the lucky ones to catch the film at Tribeca, so I'm still super nervous, stoked to watch it.

I'm sure, since our BB is only 22, even though he's stuck in the crapfest called Glee right now, he'll go on to accomplish many more things over the years and have a pretty impressive resume even just 20 years from now Smile . Just seeing his own success makes me happy. When he won the Golden Globe, when he was named one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people, when he was given the title of #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, these are moments we will never forget. We've been living this journey of his success with him and with each other, and will continue to do so Smile .

Crap, I got carried away and too sentimental and emotional there. Sorry guys. I realized I also went off topic too, sorry again Embarassed .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/7/2012, 12:59 am

^ no apologies necessary. otherwise i will be guilty as well. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/7/2012, 1:38 am

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Haha, yeah, Chris would be happy to hear that. I am super thrilled for everything else happening for him though. TLOS, SBL, etc. I can't wait for Struck By Lightning to come out, since I wasn't one of the lucky ones to catch the film at Tribeca, so I'm still super nervous, stoked to watch it.

I'm sure, since our BB is only 22, even though he's stuck in the crapfest called Glee right now, he'll go on to accomplish many more things over the years and have a pretty impressive resume even just 20 years from now Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 650269930 . Just seeing his own success makes me happy. When he won the Golden Globe, when he was named one of Time Magazine's 100 most influential people, when he was given the title of #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, these are moments we will never forget. We've been living this journey of his success with him and with each other, and will continue to do so Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 650269930 .

Crap, I got carried away and too sentimental and emotional there. Sorry guys. I realized I also went off topic too, sorry again Embarassed .

Don't ever apoligise, you don't need to here. I love seeing this sort of thing, it makes me smile. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 2:12 am

Thanks guys bisou

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next