Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2012, 11:55 am

sahhar wrote:BTW I'm still vacationing in England, but I really needed to comment on our BB working with Sarah Jessica Parker Smile
Have fun (and lots of tea and scones). fanny2

Divalicious wrote:I think the bitchy guest star is for Rachel, I think SJP is supposed to be kooky. I see her utterly disorganized. Isn't she wearing an Egyptian necklace? It just feels like this is being set up to be a longer term storyline. There are already 3 supporting actors for Kurt and Isabelle. In NYADA it's just Brody for Rachel and Kate Hudson's character. Might be a moment of optimism this morning. My kitten has decided that galloping around the house is in order, so I can type this entry easier, oops, no he's back.
It really would be repetitive if SJP is a bitch too, just like Kate Hudson, right? But this is Glee, and didn't the writers say that they wanted all the kids to be underdogs again?

I think the necklace is an eagle of some sort, not really Egyptean?

As for the supporting actors for Vogue:
None of them have been promoted or even named, all we have is Keck's tweet and the speculation from that pic taken on set with the names of actors on it (and that pic wasn't even about Kurt and Vogue). There's no promotion for these characters like there is for Brody, Jake or Marley, not even a picture like the ones of Rachel at NYADA with her other classmates.
Of course it could be that we didn't get a picture yet because apparently they just started filming the Vogue scenes, but I wouldn't count too much on those extras for Vogue. They could very well be another Chandler.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Sani 8/21/2012, 12:49 pm

Can you give me Glee scoop that doesn't involve heartbreak?
That is a tall order, given that the first part of Glee's fourth season is all about heartbreak. And no one can escape the tidal wave o' angst, as we are calling it from this moment on. Couples will be crying, friends will be fighting, and dreams will be dashed. On the plus side, we think we have someone's role on Glee figured out. Harry Shum Jr. told us recently that he'll be stepping into a mentor-ish role come season four. "I'll be popping in and seeing how the new McKinley High kids are doing," he says. Perhaps he'll stick around long enough to show the new New Direction-ers how to bust a move?
source

LOL. More drama, that's what Glee needs...
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/21/2012, 1:27 pm

Divalicious wrote:I think the bitchy guest star is for Rachel, I think SJP is supposed to be kooky. I see her utterly disorganized. Isn't she wearing an Egyptian necklace? It just feels like this is being set up to be a longer term storyline. There are already 3 supporting actors for Kurt and Isabelle. In NYADA it's just Brody for Rachel and Kate Hudson's character. Might be a moment of optimism this morning. My kitten has decided that galloping around the house is in order, so I can type this entry easier, oops, no he's back.

OT, but I want video. blushh
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2012, 1:32 pm

tanita_mors wrote: OT, but I want video. blushh
Me too. It will be so much more enjoyable to watch a kitten play than watching Glee. Razz

But watch out while filming, 'cause this might happen:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 20 Funny-animal-gifs-pounce2 ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 8/21/2012, 1:44 pm

I love the picture of Kurt and Isabelle together!!! I'm so excited to see this storyline, I can't wait to watch Chris and SJP interact on screen. wub wub I also like Kurt's new hairstyle, it's cute, though I fully believe he'll be rotating hairstyles throughout the season. fanny2

Glorfindel wrote:
I so hope that the rumors aren't true that Isabelle will be a bitch, but some kind of mentor or friend instead. Kurt really could use some positive guidance and encouragement in his life right now.

I agree, I really hope Isabelle turns out to be Kurt's friend as well as mentor - someone who really believes in him, and really thinks he's talented and wants to help him succeed. I've had enough of people tearing Kurt down. Tired of people telling him he's not good enough, and giving him a hard time. Kurt needs someone to support him from the get-go, like no one but his dad ever has, and hopefully Isabelle will be that person. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/21/2012, 3:14 pm

Sani wrote:

LOL. More drama, that's what Glee needs...

LOL Is Glee still running for comedy? hahaha

ColferGirl wrote:...

I agree, I really hope Isabelle turns out to be Kurt's friend as well as mentor - someone who really believes in him, and really thinks he's talented and wants to help him succeed. I've had enough of people tearing Kurt down. Tired of people telling him he's not good enough, and giving him a hard time. Kurt needs someone to support him from the get-go, like no one but his dad ever has, and hopefully Isabelle will be that person. neutre

I'm crossing my fingers for that. Still I like hummelberry but I won't deny that Rachel can be very self-centered sometimes Ā¬Ā¬ and currently what Kurt needs is someone who's there supporting him and probably Isabelle is that person :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2012, 4:57 pm

^ who cares if glee is still running in teh comedy category. they can't win anything anyway.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/21/2012, 8:22 pm

fantastica wrote:^ who cares if glee is still running in teh comedy category. they can't win anything anyway.

ptdr

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2012, 8:41 pm

^ oh sweetie you came back from the "dead". Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/21/2012, 8:54 pm

fantastica wrote:^ oh sweetie you came back from the "dead". Smile

I'm still in England, but I really missed the forums, so I logged in when I got the chance. I'll be back next week though Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/21/2012, 9:19 pm

Lea Michele‏@msleamichele
Just finished such a fun dance rehearsal with @chriscolfer & Sarah Jessica Parker!!!! #SJPonGLEE

I can't even bother to get upset. It's as I expected - Rachel's story at NYADA will be about Rachel and Rachel alone, but she will have plenty to do with Kurt's storyline and help get him into Vogue. Figure that this is the makeover scene where Kurt gets to dance around Rachel and make her gorgeous, because as well all know, everything revolves around Rachel. dryy
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2012, 9:49 pm

http://tvline.com/2012/08/21/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-glee-once-upon-castle-revenge-greys-himym-gossip-girl-and-more/

Question: This break-up episode of Glee has be so worried for Klaine. Can you confirm or deny that they split? ā€”Melissa M Ausiello: I canā€™t. But I can confirm that they will hit a major rough patch in the Sept. 13 opener. ā€œThe real first obstacle for them is that Kurt is still in Lima and itā€™s kind of depressing,ā€ explains Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. ā€œKurt is a little bit stuck in his old life and Blaine really pushes him to go to New York.ā€ Of course, Kurtā€™s move to the Big Apple paves the way for Speed Bump No. 2. ā€œThe distance [causes strain],ā€ concedes the EP. ā€œKurt finds new things that excite him. The minutia of high school life is not quite as compelling to him, and thatā€™s hard for Blaine. He canā€™t lean on Kurt the way he would have the year before. And I think itā€™s also strange for Blaine to be in this school that he came to really only for Kurt. He didnā€™t come because he wanted to go into public high school. So now he has to find his place [at McKinley] not as Kurtā€™s boyfriend.ā€

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/21/2012, 9:59 pm

Buenos wrote:http://tvline.com/2012/08/21/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-glee-once-upon-castle-revenge-greys-himym-gossip-girl-and-more/

Question: This break-up episode of Glee has be so worried for Klaine. Can you confirm or deny that they split? ā€”Melissa M Ausiello: I canā€™t. But I can confirm that they will hit a major rough patch in the Sept. 13 opener. ā€œThe real first obstacle for them is that Kurt is still in Lima and itā€™s kind of depressing,ā€ explains Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. ā€œKurt is a little bit stuck in his old life and Blaine really pushes him to go to New York.ā€ Of course, Kurtā€™s move to the Big Apple paves the way for Speed Bump No. 2. ā€œThe distance [causes strain],ā€ concedes the EP. ā€œKurt finds new things that excite him. The minutia of high school life is not quite as compelling to him, and thatā€™s hard for Blaine. He canā€™t lean on Kurt the way he would have the year before. And I think itā€™s also strange for Blaine to be in this school that he came to really only for Kurt. He didnā€™t come because he wanted to go into public high school. So now he has to find his place [at McKinley] not as Kurtā€™s boyfriend.ā€

I am choosing to ignore that as much as possible, because I just don't want to be pissed. We do know that he meets with Sue and Burt as well, so I am hoping its more a combination of people supporting him since it seems Kurt isn't going to do so for himself. That said, it makes no sense that he would push Kurt to go and then turns around and is pissed because Kurt is enjoying it.

Finally, I figured that RIB would make it so Klainers have a way to be mad at Kurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2012, 10:06 pm

I'm not that shocked nor (surprisingly) upset because even Finn had to push Rachel to go to NYADA, Tina had to fill out school applications for Mike behind his back, and Sam sent in youtube videos of Mercedes, as well as Emma trying to push Will to his Broadway dreams. Why should Kurt be exempt from the Glee "push"
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/21/2012, 10:38 pm

M&M wrote:
Buenos wrote:http://tvline.com/2012/08/21/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-glee-once-upon-castle-revenge-greys-himym-gossip-girl-and-more/

I am choosing to ignore that as much as possible, because I just don't want to be pissed. We do know that he meets with Sue and Burt as well, so I am hoping its more a combination of people supporting him since it seems Kurt isn't going to do so for himself. That said, it makes no sense that he would push Kurt to go and then turns around and is pissed because Kurt is enjoying it.

Finally, I figured that RIB would make it so Klainers have a way to be mad at Kurt.

I hope it's not just Blaine either. I would rather see Kurt come to the decision on his own, but at the same time, it seems weird to have Burt and Sue pushing Kurt to go to NY without a solid plan.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/21/2012, 11:25 pm

I think Blaine will encourage him to go, but it becoming a "careful what you wish for situation". He pushes Kurt, but I also think speaking with Rachel, and finally his father will help him in his way. Once he gets there the excitement of the city will definitely be more interesting to who is running ND or who is singing what. Blaine will feel left behind, but I don't think they will break up in episode 4, but the seeds will be sown. Ican see them taking a break after the new year, with Sebastian rearing his ugly head. There will continue to be distance, with the likely reconciliation right before Nationals (if they go). And that will be Kurt's lovelife for season 4.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/21/2012, 11:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
tanita_mors wrote: OT, but I want video. blushh
Me too. It will be so much more enjoyable to watch a kitten play than watching Glee. Razz

But watch out while filming, 'cause this might happen:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 20 Funny-animal-gifs-pounce2 ptdr

That is what they do to my feet, if they are not exfoliating my face with little kitten tongues. Yes, better than 50% of Glee stories, at least that makes me laugh.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 12:02 am

yes please kitten videos or even pictures. Divalicious we have a cat thread in OT forum. please post all your fav pics if you haven't yet. video too if any.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 12:38 am

Question: This break-up episode of Glee has be so worried for Klaine. Can you confirm or deny that they split? —Melissa M Ausiello: I can’t. But I can confirm that they will hit a major rough patch in the Sept. 13 opener. “The real first obstacle for them is that Kurt is still in Lima and it’s kind of depressing,” explains Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. “Kurt is a little bit stuck in his old life and Blaine really pushes him to go to New York.” Of course, Kurt’s move to the Big Apple paves the way for Speed Bump No. 2. “The distance [causes strain],” concedes the EP. “Kurt finds new things that excite him. The minutia of high school life is not quite as compelling to him, and that’s hard for Blaine. He can’t lean on Kurt the way he would have the year before. And I think it’s also strange for Blaine to be in this school that he came to really only for Kurt. He didn’t come because he wanted to go into public high school. So now he has to find his place [at McKinley] not as Kurt’s boyfriend.”

now blainers can canonically blame kurt for all the blangst. thanks Brad. we now have solid proofs that you hate Kurt. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 12:45 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I hope it's not just Blaine either. I would rather see Kurt come to the decision on his own, but at the same time, it seems weird to have Burt and Sue pushing Kurt to go to NY without a solid plan.

that's because the writers can't come up w/ any solid plan for Kurt. They had to invent some weird and depressing reasons for Kurt to end up in NY.

And Kurt and JSP can't have a dance of their own? yeah... dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 12:48 am

they are doing the xmas songs now. maybe they want to release another xmas album. good luck if kurt will get one line or so. geez the more I think about this show the more kangst I get. I need to go chop some bananas!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/22/2012, 2:23 am

Well, from the spoiler SJP isn't Kurt's boss. So perhaps Rachel does go to Vogue to get a make over, perhaps encouraged by the fact Kurt works there, and then they both interact with Isabelle. So Rachel does bring them together, but Isabelle must notice Kurt's singing and dancing, since that is what he is supposed to be doing. I found it strange that people took the spoiler of seeing Kurt's "other" talent as his fashion sense, when he works at Vogue, for them, the "other" talent would be singing/dancing, because his current job is fashion.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/22/2012, 2:46 am

dryy I don't like those spoilers one bit dryy
So he'll be in New York because "pushed" by Blaine and without any plans...suuuuure.This is the Kurt we all know

So what’s the deal with Kurt this season on Glee? When is he going to New York? — Amy
NATALIE: Not right away. Kurt will still be hanging out at McKinley High in the season premiere, but it sounds like producers won’t waste any time getting him to the Big Apple and… on his way to a career in fashion? In the third episode of the season, he’ll meet an eccentric editor at Vogue (not hisnew boss) who’ll recognize his (other) potential.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Glee-Castle-Vampire-Diaries-Spoilers-1052169.aspx

I don't know how to read this one!Does it means he'll work at vogue starting from episode 3 or that during the third episode while working there someone will notice his other talent(singing and dancing)?

For now I belive only in the last part
Spoiler:

Last edited by zuppid on 8/22/2012, 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/22/2012, 2:56 am

I am not too bothered by the new spoilers. I don't like the idea of Kurt being pushed by Blaine to New York, but other than that I am happy their problems won't be any triangles but something realistic... I don't care what Blainers will think... I think it's something that is understandable from both sides...

But how I wish they would break up for good. Maybe if Kurt found someone newwith time in New York and they would be positively accepted my majority and people would find better chemistry between these characters, they would cancel Klaine as endgame? One can dream....

What I don't like that much are spoiler's from Lea... I just want something just for Kurt without Rachel (Finn would be positively welcome :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/22/2012, 3:07 am

i don't think Klaine wille break-up.They are too afraid to lose viewers and God knows how much they need to keep the ratings up.Glee is becoming so expensive!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next