Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 5:52 pm

New scene posted from the premiere. Kurt, Kitty and Sue. Needless to say this breaks my heart and rips it apart and makes me want to kill Trollphy. :( dryy antifana tronco

http://tvline.com/2012/09/07/glee-season-4-preview-video-sue-kurt-kitty/

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 9/7/2012, 6:00 pm

antifana badday tronco
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/7/2012, 6:00 pm

They are sadists...it's the only explanation...Chris looks good and is amazing as usual....He killed me.Poooor Kurt :(
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 6:04 pm

That scene is just plain cruel. It's not even funny in the slightest, and coming from Sue, who was the only one who cared for Kurt in his troubled times before, it's just ridiculous. I warn every Kurtsie before watching that scene, it's torture.

BTW I even tweeted Ryan and Brad about how upsetting it is how people always put Kurt down. Dunno if they give a shit. But I needed to let them know I'm not happy about it.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/7/2012, 6:12 pm

I don't care if people put Kurt down, what I care about is him defending himself, instead of just taking it on the chin. Time for Kurt to remember nobody pushes the Hummel's around. I want him to come back for the Thanksgiving episode dressed to the 9's, and verbally bitch slap everyone in view. Snarky Kurt returns!! *crossing fingers*

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/7/2012, 6:12 pm

i haven't watched it yet. seeing your reactions I am afraid to watch, even though I miss Kurt on my screen very much. :(

should I watch?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 6:14 pm

Divalicious wrote:I don't care if people put Kurt down, what I care about is him defending himself, instead of just taking it on the chin. Time for Kurt to remember nobody pushes the Hummel's around. I want him to come back for the Thanksgiving episode dressed to the 9's, and verbally bitch slap everyone in view. Snarky Kurt returns!! *crossing fingers*

I miss snarky Kurt too. It kills me that everytime someone tells him something he can't hit back. It's not like he has to murder someone or punch them in the face. There's nothing wrong with defending himself once in a while. These fucking writers I just can't. Evil or Very Mad

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/7/2012, 6:15 pm

It's painful to watch.I want to quote this post i've found on TUMBLR

i’ve missed kurt SO MUCH and love that i get to see him again, but this makes me really angry tbh. he shouldn’t even be there. call me oversensitive and whiny, but it’s genuinely upsetting to me to hear those jokes about him. :/
i guess what i’m trying to say is that you don’t get to use him as an inspirational character full of determination to keep fighting and being himself despite all of the things that rise up in his path, continually unconvincingly destroy all his dreams regardless, and then make fun of him for “failing” in every area of life and expect us to laugh with you.
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 6:16 pm

fantastica wrote:i haven't watched it yet. seeing your reactions I am afraid to watch, even though I miss Kurt on my screen very much. :(

should I watch?

I missed Chris/Kurt too, so I had to watch it atleast once. But I'm not watching it again, as much as I love Chris/Kurt. You can watch it, but I guarantee you'll need to vent and rant because of how upsetting it is, even though we knew it was coming.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 6:17 pm

zuppid wrote:It's painful to watch.I want to quote this post i've found on TUMBLR

i’ve missed kurt SO MUCH and love that i get to see him again, but this makes me really angry tbh. he shouldn’t even be there. call me oversensitive and whiny, but it’s genuinely upsetting to me to hear those jokes about him. :/
i guess what i’m trying to say is that you don’t get to use him as an inspirational character full of determination to keep fighting and being himself despite all of the things that rise up in his path, continually unconvincingly destroy all his dreams regardless, and then make fun of him for “failing” in every area of life and expect us to laugh with you.

Pretty much what this Tumblr post said.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/7/2012, 6:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_ma00czK8rl1qaxxelo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_ma00czK8rl1qaxxelo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_ma00czK8rl1qaxxelo5_r1_500

sob
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 Tumblr_ma004n85uj1qck0h4o1_500

he looks so sad
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/7/2012, 6:29 pm

^The amount of emotions Chris can put in one look is astounding.

We all wouldn't be feeling so much for Kurt if Chris wouldn't play him so utterly heartbreaking. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/7/2012, 6:31 pm

ok I watched. I can't hear what they were actually saying because all i hear is those drum beats. anyway I prefer I don't know what they are saying. Kurt looks gorgious. that's all I know.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 6:33 pm

fantastica wrote:ok I watched. I can't hear what they were actually saying because all i hear is those drum beats. anyway I prefer I don't know what they are saying. Kurt looks gorgious. that's all I know.

You're lucky you couldn't hear what they were saying. The words were the worst part.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/7/2012, 6:50 pm

I think the writers remember that Kurt looks beautiful sad, but they should remember he glows when he is happy. Well, just standing there he looks pretty good. I am just going to ignore the words, and enjoy the perfection.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/7/2012, 6:58 pm

I don't have words for this clip. Kurt is shown defending himself and is stopped and stops so quickly and meekly. This is not the Kurt we know!

And he does look so sad especially in those tiny fractured gifs. :( I'm not ready for these and I have to go to bed and work tomorrow and I guess seeing Chris perfecting his profession should make this easier if I'm thinking of it as a talent thing, but poor Kurt.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/7/2012, 7:21 pm

Does anyone else think that the Kitty comment of "gays being succesful overachievers" is a 'funny' dig at Chris' achievements?
Or is there some precedent/reason in the USA for this sentiment? I never heard of it before. unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/7/2012, 7:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^The amount of emotions Chris can put in one look is astounding.

We all wouldn't be feeling so much for Kurt if Chris wouldn't play him so utterly heartbreaking. :(

True, I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  LeòdhasachColfer 9/7/2012, 7:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

antifana badday tronco

Well then. There goes any chance of me watching season 4..........

LeòdhasachColfer
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/7/2012, 8:18 pm

^ on the other hand kurt will go to NY, and supposedly "triumph" at Vogue.com, so I wouldnt count the whole S4 out just yet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 8:27 pm

fantastica wrote:^ on the other hand kurt will go to NY, and supposedly "triumph" at Vogue.com, so I wouldnt count the whole S4 out just yet.

Yeah, but he won't get any interesting song and dance numbers, when he is someone who can do both very well, and even if he does, they'll always be shared with Rachel or someone else. I don't even know if the writers are capable of writing anything interesting for him in New York and Vogue. They don't have the guts to write daring, interesting stories of a young gay man working in New York, at a fashion magazine out of all things. They could come up with a million brilliant golden opportunities to write something great but I have no faith in the writers. Yeah, all we know is Kurt goes to Vogue as an intern. What next?. Just random scenes of him working there and the rest of the time solving Rachel Berry's problems and skyping Blaine?, then going back to Lima for mandatory reunion episodes?. Yeah, I'm upset, but for good reason. I have no faith in the writers. Everyday since the last couple of months I've been losing faith in them. I'd like to sit back and watch what brilliant writing skills of theirs come to the fore when Kurt moves to New York and Vogue. If they can convince me they can actually write something worthwhile for Kurt, then I'll believe it. Otherwise, call me a pessimist, but I don't have high expectations, Vogue or no Vogue.
Rant Over.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/7/2012, 8:39 pm

Americano/Dance Again performance:

for a dance teacher at the top performing school the choreo is surprisingly simple. w/o the fancy camera work you would think an average high school dance troupe can do a lot better.

p.s. I think I can summarize S4's music numbers as "dance pop w sex appeal".

Last edited by fantastica on 9/7/2012, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/7/2012, 9:17 pm

about sex appeal: glee is relying on a lot of it now. the fact that now it's a 9pm show means they can crank up the sex dial. the thing is, sex has nothing to do w/ Kurt. Kurt will never be given a sexy number. he's not even allowed to expose his shoulders in a tank top.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/7/2012, 9:24 pm

fantastica wrote:about sex appeal: glee is relying on a lot of it now. the fact that now it's a 9pm show means they can crank up the sex dial. the thing is, sex has nothing to do w/ Kurt. Kurt will never be given a sexy number. he's not even allowed to expose his shoulders in a tank top.

so many lost opportunities, this show beam

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/7/2012, 10:10 pm

fantastica wrote:glee writes 2 types of characters only: the super-bitch and the non-bitch. comedies are derived from super bitches firing "fun" insults at others, usually making fun of the person's looks or failure. It gets old.

The silver lining I got from all these spoilers is that Kurt will have plenty of screen time. I am going to watch Kurt doing whatever - even scrubbing toilets in fabulous designer outfits. Like I said before, if Chris plays a hero I will watch him; if Chris plays a bum I will watch him; if he plays a mental patient, a serial murderer, a CIA agent, a traitor, a cab driver, a cook, a doctor ... whatever, I will watch him. If his character gets shot I will watch it; if his character plays baseball I will watch it (and I hate sports movies); if his character plays xxx scene I will watch it; I will watch him period, in any role, in any show.

now I feel better.

I agree with all this. Wonderful post. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 448518291 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 39 3995355489
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next