Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struck by Lightning Main thread

+53
mae55
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
bayth
M&M
coxfire
Catt24
msjoanlucette
Ranwing
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Piciollina
tamara04
Adamina
ladydianab
FunnyLady
Eaton2011
zuppid
Sani
ChrisColferFan1
BlueJazz
CCfan93
Heyerchick
Esme
Buenos
E-ko
valkeakuulas
fountain
paulopf
Divalicious
Glorfindel
mellama
sahhar
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
red texta
Emile
sjonnepon
Delight
Sminky
ColferInspired
arina
Coolbeans3131
ry_kurtsie
tanita_mors
brisallie
ColferGirl
Shinra17
dap1217
Struck by Lightning
Jellyrolls
fantastica
57 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Struck by Lightning Main thread

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2012, 10:57 pm

“Meantime, Tribeca Films is getting ready to release ‘Struck by Lightning’ next month. The comedy, directed by Brian Dannelly and written by young Chris Colfer from ‘Glee,’ is a must-see this fall. It’s very much the ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ of this season.”
Roger Friedman, Showbiz 411 (x)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Struck by Lightning Main thread

Post  M&M 11/27/2012, 12:24 am

ColferInspired wrote:“Meantime, Tribeca Films is getting ready to release ‘Struck by Lightning’ next month. The comedy, directed by Brian Dannelly and written by young Chris Colfer from ‘Glee,’ is a must-see this fall. It’s very much the ‘Little Miss Sunshine’ of this season.”
Roger Friedman, Showbiz 411 (x)

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have been fighting off ridiculously high expectations since Tribeca. Really, when I think about it, it is just a huge deal that he even got this movie made and that Tribeca thinks its good enough to be considered for awards. That is huge!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/30/2012, 10:43 am

Here is an interesting interview of Roberto Aguire:

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/11/28/roberto-aguire-interview-justjaredjr-com-exclusive/

My favorite quote of course is:

JJJr: How was it working with names like Chris Colfer, Rebel Wilson, Sarah Hyland, etc?
Roberto:They were such great people to work with. Chris’ extreme humility is so impressive to see up close. You almost want to shake him and say “YOU ARE SO TALENTED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY”, but he would probably just brush it off as an outrageous statement.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/2/2012, 7:20 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mefbubJTQ11r2tx2go1_500

hola hola hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/2/2012, 7:33 pm

^ brian sent the congrat tweet to himself? Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/2/2012, 7:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mefbubJTQ11r2tx2go1_500

hola hola hola
bounce
fantastica wrote:^ brian sent the congrat tweet to himself? Smile
lol! ptdr
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/2/2012, 8:35 pm

fantastica wrote:^ brian sent the congrat tweet to himself? Smile
Granted: I haven't completely figured out twitter yet, but couldn't brian have retweeted some other tweet?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/2/2012, 8:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mefbubJTQ11r2tx2go1_500

hola hola hola

Hopefully the first of many! Wink
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/2/2012, 9:02 pm

^ marie you r right!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2012, 12:52 am

“Struck By Lightning” (December 19) Criticwire Page

Chris Colfer has already proven himself singing, dancing and acting his way into the hearts of fans worldwide in Fox’s hit TV show “Glee.” At this year’s Tribeca Film Festival, Colfer proved himself to be a quadruple threat after world premiering his snappy and ambitious screenwriting debut, “Struck By Lightning.” In the teen comedy, Colfer plays Carson, a senior who will do anything to get into his dream school, Northwestern University, and away from his depressed and alcoholic mother (Allison Janney), who keeps holding him back from realizing his dreams. Christina Hendricks, Dermot Mulroney and “Pitch Perfect” breakout Rebel Wilson co-star.

Where to Find: Amazon Instant Video, Bright House, Optimum, Charter, Cox, DirectTV, Time Warner Cable, Verizon, Vudu, Xfinity, iTunes, Rogers Anyplace TV
http://www.indiewire.com/film/struck-by-lightning
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/5/2012, 3:47 am

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mej2btTtm91qh5dyro1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/5/2012, 3:50 am

From what I understand Struck by Lightening is not an LBGT movie. Perhaps it is an aware gifted to those from that community who have created a great movie. Whatever, Chris won it, with his wonderful writing and acting. Way to go.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2012, 4:17 am

it's not. the gay guys in the movies are not main characters at all, and it's not about one's sexual orientation. the movie is very neutral in that respect.

the only thing related to LGBT is that the movie is written by and starring a gay actor and directed by gay director.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 7:55 pm

the new glee club in NYADA will be called "Adam and the Apples", w/ Adam being the lead singer. oh well, deja vu again - another blaine and the pips recycled, except this time, adam is definitely older than kurt. dryy

now I want kurt back to Vogue. screw NYADA. I am not interested in watching kurt swaying in teh background again watching his fab boyfriend taking the solos and bursting girl's overies. maybe kurt will finally realize that no matter where he will always play the second fiddle, might as well go back to little Blaine for some comfort. forgive me, I know I like to put the cart way ahead of a horse that's not been born yet, but I can't help it. glee turned me into such a hopeless and negative person!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 12/13/2012, 12:06 am

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mexr2411nZ1qe476yo1_r1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/13/2012, 12:11 am

Delight wrote:
Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mexr2411nZ1qe476yo1_r1_500

Will this be on Itunes in Australia as well or is it just on the US one?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 12/13/2012, 12:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Wait, there are different iTunes stores in different countries? blinkk (You're talking to someone who's a total noob when it comes to Apple products)

Oh dear, does that mean I've bought that iPad and that iTunes card for nothing (I bought them mainly to purchase and watch SBL after all)?

Here's another SBL-related tweet:

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mexr2411nZ1qe476yo2_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/13/2012, 12:45 am

Delight wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Wait, there are different iTunes stores in different countries? Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 4029858209 (You're talking to someone who's a total noob when it comes to Apple products)

Oh dear, does that mean I've bought that iPad and that iTunes card for nothing (I bought them mainly to purchase and watch SBL after all)?

Here's another SBL-related tweet:

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_mexr2411nZ1qe476yo2_500

Well, Indiaskye is saying she is watching it via Itunes, and she lives in Germany, so it must be all Itunes. But she does use US Itunes and buys the American Itune cards from ebay sometimes. So I don't know. Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 4249845411

You would assume it was all Itunes.

Sorry, about this. I would be unhappy if we couldn't get to see it. Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 1371890812

Australia's Itunes does have the audiobook, so you would assume they would have the movie as well. I guess we just have to wait until the 19th.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/13/2012, 5:40 am

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/13/2012, 6:58 am

ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/13/2012, 7:15 am

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 30 Tumblr_meyb3dxeco1qh5dyro1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/13/2012, 8:39 am

Youtube version of the sneak peek:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/13/2012, 6:01 pm

Live Webcast Q&A with Chris Colfer at the Rosendale Theatre

The Rosendale Theatre will co-host the theatrical premiere of the new comedy STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, starring and written by Golden Globe-winner Chris Colfer of the hit TV-show Glee, at the same time that the film has its red-carpet launch in Los Angeles. The best part –- Chris Colfer himself will join participating Emerging Cinemas (including the Rosendale Theatre) remotely from LA for a live and interactive webcast Q&A at the conclusion of the film.

Sunday January 6, 2012 at 8:00pm EST

Source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/13/2012, 9:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Congratulations, that's just wonderful!
(so jealous)

Enjoy, and report back to us.

Hey! Sorry I never reported back after seeing SBL. I'm not very good at writing reviews. All I can say is that I loved the movie and I can't wait wait to buy it on DVD so I can re-watch it and pause it and rewind it and just admire every little bit and piece of it again. And I did finish the book before going to see it. I really think they complement eachother perfectly. Chris is really amazing. wub
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/13/2012, 10:20 pm

is it out already? i thought it will be release on the web on 19th.

also, does it come w/ subtitles? I saw it in the theater but w/o subtitles I missed some words. He talks FAST!

if not I can always wait for the DVD. they always have subtitles. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next