Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struck by Lightning Main thread

+53
mae55
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
bayth
M&M
coxfire
Catt24
msjoanlucette
Ranwing
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Piciollina
tamara04
Adamina
ladydianab
FunnyLady
Eaton2011
zuppid
Sani
ChrisColferFan1
BlueJazz
CCfan93
Heyerchick
Esme
Buenos
E-ko
valkeakuulas
fountain
paulopf
Divalicious
Glorfindel
mellama
sahhar
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
red texta
Emile
sjonnepon
Delight
Sminky
ColferInspired
arina
Coolbeans3131
ry_kurtsie
tanita_mors
brisallie
ColferGirl
Shinra17
dap1217
Struck by Lightning
Jellyrolls
fantastica
57 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Struck by Lightning Main thread

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2012, 4:50 am

fantastica wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I need detailed reports and a DNA sample. hapitgh
I will send you a stool sample via express mail. you can extract DNA or parasites or blood type or whatever you want from it. fanny2
No thanks, I think I'll pass.
I guess I'm not a real Chris Colfer stan if I refuse his poop, am I? unsure crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Struck by Lightning Main thread

Post  Shinra17 4/12/2012, 5:09 am

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Tumblr_m2bxvb7m4W1r2tx2go1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 6:06 am

Shinra17 wrote:Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Tumblr_m2bxvb7m4W1r2tx2go1_500

This is so exciting.

Chris and all of them deserve this. Brian must be as thrilled as everyone else.

This will help worldwide distribution, because didn't Chris tweet when a fan from England hoped to see SBL in her country and he tweeted something about if it does well in the US (not in those words, but I don't remember the actual wording)?

So this is looking better and better for us Aussies to see this movie in our cinema's here. Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/12/2012, 6:19 am

^^^They all deserve it!

I would love for the film to be projected in Italy, because it would mean that it was successful in the USA. But at the same time I don't care that much, since many good movies has never been brought here and dubbied in Italian.
Plus, I don't want any filter between me and Chris's movie Rolling Eyes (and if they use the voice with which they dub him on Glee...ugh, it's bad).
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/12/2012, 2:26 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Tumblr_m2dmq1XqTz1r2tx2go1_1280
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 2:31 pm

yay for all the critical acclaims coming this way!!! the boy deserves it, and guess what - he never rides on someone else's coattails! he's a complete trail blazer - using his own smarts and talents. I am so proud of him. I am going to buy a binocular because in case i end up sitting in the back seat and can't see Chris up and close during the QnA...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/12/2012, 3:14 pm

and the hollywood reporter magazine thing is viewable? lol
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 3:35 pm

The 14th Street Apple Store unveils its 2012 lineup of free “Meet the Filmmaker” talks, including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Morgan Spurlock, Jason Bateman, Jenna Fischer, Emily Blunt, and Chris Colfer. Kick things off this Saturday with a Sneak Peek at 3:30.

Every year, in partnership with Apple and IndieWire, Tribeca presents a free “Meet the Filmmakers” panel series at the 14th Street Apple Store, where we welcome the filmmakers of a different TFF 2012 selection each night of the Festival for a 45-minute moderated conversation and audience Q&A.

We are excited to announce the 2012 Apple panel lineup! The talks this year include Morgan Spurlock, Will Arnett, and Jason Bateman talking about their male grooming doc MANSOME, GLEE star Chris Colfer on his screenwriting debut STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, Jenna Fischer and Lee Kirk chatting about their romantic dramedy GIANT MECHANICAL MAN, and many more!

Things kick off this Saturday, April 14, at 3:30 pm, with the annual TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL SNEAK PEEK, where we’ll welcome the directors of five Tribeca premieres to chat about their work and debut their films’ clips and trailers. The Apple panels are fun, free events, and a great opportunity to meet the hot talent behind the films and hear them talk about their work in their own words. Check out the schedule, and we hope to see you there!

STRUCK BY LIGHTNING

Chris Colfer and Brian Dannelly
Sunday, April 22
5:00 pm

Join Golden Globe winner Chris Colfer (Kurt on Glee) and director Brian Dannelly for a discussion of their new coming-of-age comedy, Struck by Lightning. Starring and produced by Colfer, this film tells the story of Carson Phillips (Colfer) who (after being struck and killed by lightning) explains how he blackmailed his classmates into contributing to his literary magazine.

http://www.tribecafilm.com/news-features/Meet_The_Filmmakers_2012_Apple_Store_Events.html#.T4ces0a4aXC
is this the QnA or this is another QnA??? Karen I hope you will hangout on Sunday too so we can all go.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/12/2012, 3:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/12/2012, 3:36 pm

ok i reply to myself :

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Tumblr_m2dpprV4gg1rs7gg2o1_1280
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 11:32 pm

Shinra17 wrote:ok i reply to myself :

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Tumblr_m2dpprV4gg1rs7gg2o1_1280

All of this news about SBL, is so exciting. Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 4_16_1

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Sig
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/13/2012, 12:06 am

It's great to see the media being so supportive of Chris's film crycry

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/13/2012, 1:14 pm

I won't be able to stay for the Q&A. I have to get back home as I have to go to work the next day. Bummed it's not right after the movie.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/13/2012, 8:58 pm

fantastica wrote:yay for all the critical acclaims coming this way!!! the boy deserves it, and guess what - he never rides on someone else's coattails! he's a complete trail blazer - using his own smarts and talents. I am so proud of him. I am going to buy a binocular because in case i end up sitting in the back seat and can't see Chris up and close during the QnA...

You are going? I'm forever envious! The movie might not even come to my country!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 12:02 am

^ will you be able to buy DVD though? as a last resort, there's Ivana the download Queen...

yes i am going, w/ Karen and another lady here. If you read a few pages back, you can find out my ticketing advanture. It was HOT! neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 12:07 am

I'll watch it whatever it takes! Lol. And tomorrow I'll read your adventures! Brace yourself for my delayed and over the top reactions.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 3:32 am

I really want to know their distibution deal, I hope it'll get somehow everywhere, because I cannot imagine waiting for the DVD. Patience definitely is not my strenght!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 3:46 pm

I hope they wait for the premier then the critics reviews. If its very well.received they may get better offers.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/15/2012, 12:05 am

fantastica wrote:I hope they wait for the premier then the critics reviews. If its very well.received they may get better offers.

That's a bit of a gamble though. Right now the buzz is very positive and encouraging with hardly a hint of criticism and they can sell the film on unlimited potential. After Tribeca it may be pigeon holed in a certain niche and a distributor might feel that will limit the audience. But I don't really know of course. I trust the people behind this movie will be making the right choice because they seem to have played it very, very smart so far.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2012, 2:25 am

you have a point! but right now none of us know any details so we will just have to wait and see. chris is not alone. he's got his whole team w/ him and they've done great jobs w/ him so far, and then the producers.... all of them have a say in this.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/16/2012, 2:12 am

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Tumblr_m2jhwn9hwu1qk5ouho1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/16/2012, 9:58 am

^ For those who are wondering, it's from the Tribeca festival guide.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/16/2012, 12:36 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ For those who are wondering, it's from the Tribeca festival guide.
Yeah, I kind of forgot to mention it. Razz
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/16/2012, 5:09 pm

^ contact karen, get into her suitcase and sneak into US and we will then find ways to sneak u into the theater too. oh, at the airport you will get a free X-ray. just lay still so they think you are a skeleton model for medical education.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Empty sbl main thread

Post  sahhar 4/16/2012, 5:12 pm

fantastica wrote:^ contact karen, get into her suitcase and sneak into US and we will then find ways to sneak u into the theater too. oh, at the airport you will get a free X-ray. just lay still so they think you are a skeleton model for medical education.

I'm in the U.S (Texas), just can't make it to New York at that time. I'm considering the airport X-ray path though hahahahaha.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/16/2012, 6:02 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 12 Tumblr_m2laj9BAVA1r2tx2go2_500

mine will be printed on my own printer. so I won't get these.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next