Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x15 "Big Brother" Watch & Discussion thread

+16
Ireth
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Emile
arina
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
kac
ColferInspired
sahhar
brisallie
paulopf
M&M
Jellyrolls
fantastica
Shinra17
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

3x15 "Big Brother" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 3x15 "Big Brother" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 5:41 am

^ Mi tambien! lol (it was the name, well nearly [actually: tu tambien], of my Spanish class book when I had Spanish as 2nd foreign language in HS)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

3x15 "Big Brother" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 3x15 "Big Brother" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Delight 4/13/2012, 8:14 am

mellama wrote:
Bomer even made the focus on Darren bearable. If they had just done the two songs and cut Fighter it would have been so much better! That was just pure gratuitous pandering to the Blaine stans. But that one song performance was really my only gripe with the episode.

Fighter was such a poor song choice, for both the narrative and Darren (with the limitations in his vocal abilities), that you almost feel sorry for Blaine/Darren to be forced to sing such a song. And strip for a shower scene. And pretend to box. And over-emote on stage once again.

The performance pushed the Blaine angst up to a degree that makes you want to laugh at instead of sympathize with the character.

mellama wrote:
(Imagine how wonderful if that time had been spent on Kurt and Rachel practicing and trying on songs for their upcoming NYADA audition!)

Gah... NYADA. I find that they're being very careful about not spoiling the songs for the NYADA auditions. I wonder if they'll even withhold the songs from First Listen Friday? But yes, a Hummelberry singing rehearsal would be much, much better and much appreciated by Kurtsies. So, of course Glee won't go there Rolling Eyes
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum