Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  Buenos 7/31/2012, 7:38 pm

This is exactly the kind of spoiler that I was dreading. If Darren/Blaine and Heather/Brittany are such charismatic colorful characters what the fuck is Kurt doing at the Lima Bean as a graduated Senior involved in McKinley dynamics?

Oh that's right propping up scenes so that the audience has some intrinsic interest in the Seniors of McKinley. :angry:

As fucked up as these writers are, even the don't have the balls to have Heather and Darren carry a scene by themselves with their acting without Chris. I honestly think they are going to drag out his stay in Lima simply because after an episode or two it will be so apparent what a clusterfuck disaster Wink
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  sahhar 7/31/2012, 7:39 pm

Buenos wrote:This is exactly the kind of spoiler that I was dreading. If Darren/Blaine and Heather/Brittany are such charismatic colorful characters what the fuck is Kurt doing at the Lima Bean as a graduated Senior involved in McKinley dynamics?

Oh that's right propping up scenes so that the audience has some intrinsic interest in the Seniors of McKinley. :angry:

As fucked up as these writers are, even the don't have the balls to have Heather and Darren carry a scene by themselves with their acting without Chris. I honestly think they are going to drag out his stay in Lima simply because after an episode or two it will be so apparent what a clusterfuck disaster Wink

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/31/2012, 8:34 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Tumblr_m81esl95V61qa5w9eo1_500

Just when I thought I couldn't rage anymore..... :angry:

Well, tbh, it's true, I can't rage anymore. At this point I just get sick to my stomach. vomir

I mean, great that Kurt gets to triumph (if TrollMurphy keeps his word), but they'll retcon Kurt's dream and/or musical talent, and........ ugh, you know it all already.
I'm so sick and tired of it all. :(

And yay: cue to the Gleeks saying: "But that's what Chris always wanted for Kurt.". beam

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/31/2012, 8:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Tumblr_m81esl95V61qa5w9eo1_500

Just when I thought I couldn't rage anymore..... :angry:

Well, tbh, it's true, I can't rage anymore. At this point I just get sick to my stomach. vomir

I mean, great that Kurt gets to triumph (if TrollMurphy keeps his word), but they'll retcon Kurt's dream and/or musical talent, and........ ugh, you know it all already.
I'm so sick and tired of it all. :(

And yay: cue to the Gleeks saying: "But that's what Chris always wanted for Kurt.". beam

Yeah, and basically Season 3 was a complete waste of Kurt's time.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/31/2012, 8:43 pm

sahhar wrote:

Please don't remember that again. Because suddenly I wanna kill some people beam

Anyway, Lea posted this on twitter:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Tumblr_m81tpmGvtk1r1t3gpo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Tumblr_m81tpmGvtk1r1t3gpo2_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/31/2012, 8:46 pm

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Please don't remember that again. Because suddenly I wanna kill some people beam

Ryan's just trolling us. They're on the set of American Horror Story. Now that Trollphy is on Twitter, he's gonna be messing with our emotions A LOT. So beware...........

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/31/2012, 8:55 pm

sahhar wrote:Yeah, and basically Season 3 was a complete waste of Kurt's time.
Don't remind me. Evil or Very Mad

-ETA- @brisallie and I are twinsies. Smile

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Ryan's just trolling us. They're on the set of American Horror Story. Now that Trollphy is on Twitter, he's gonna be messing with our emotions A LOT. So beware...........
He sure enjoys his new found power, doesn't he? blahh :

I really, really don't like him, ugh. antifana
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/31/2012, 8:56 pm

sahhar wrote:

... first let me take a breath... this son of bitch ¬¬ There's not doubt he's a trollphy. For a second I thought "Is that NY?" How is that's possible? o.o" Now I face the reality.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/31/2012, 8:59 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
sahhar wrote:Yeah, and basically Season 3 was a complete waste of Kurt's time.
Don't remind me. Evil or Very Mad

-ETA- @brisallie and I are twinsies. Smile

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:

He sure enjoys his new found power, doesn't he? blahh :

I really, really don't like him, ugh. antifana

He does. He's always enjoyed being in power, and now that he has a Twitter of all things, I can't even imagine what we're in for.

I really, really don't like him either beam

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/31/2012, 9:02 pm

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:

... first let me take a breath... this son of bitch ¬¬ There's not doubt he's a trollphy. For a second I thought "Is that NY?" How is that's possible? o.o" Now I face the reality.

Yeah that's what I thought too, I was working my mind to figure out what was going on. Then I relaxed and found out from another picture tweeted from the AHS set with Lea in the same clothes and place.

I follow Ryan on Twitter, but I wish I wouldn't. I don't care about Glee, but I care too much about Chris/Kurt. arghh Yeah, I'm gonna lose my mind soon enough lol!

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/31/2012, 9:34 pm

^
Though RM is playing with our poor little heads :( keep following him. Is better to know what the "enemy" is doing lol

BTW, Chris looks like a kid in that picture. So cute Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/31/2012, 9:38 pm

brisallie wrote:^
Though RM is playing with our poor little heads :( keep following him. Is better to know what the "enemy" is doing lol

BTW, Chris looks like a kid in that picture. So cute Smile

Smile

Chris always takes the best pictures. Love him.

I wonder what his thoughts are on the new scripts, now that he's read them...........

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/31/2012, 9:52 pm

I have this horrible, horrible idea in my head, that the reason why Kurt will work at Vogue.com is because it's an internet job.
Kurt can do that from his bedroom, staying in Lima. That way he'll have a 'triumph', but still will be in Lima whenever the zombies in the choir room need propping up. Then, every once in a while SJP will have to see him in New York, and Kurt will be in New York for an episode, propping up Rachel.

It's perfect: RIB can insert Kurt in every storyline they want, in Lima and in New York, to glue it all together. Maybe Rachel will be SJP's new pet project and Kurt will write a blog for vogue.com on the country girl trying to make it big at NYADA, and he and Rachel will be on the phone/skype all the time to talk about that? There's your Lima/NY link.

Then, hopefully, after RIB/Fox figure out what locations are popular and what not, which storyline will sustain itself without the propping up by Kurt and which will not, they'll finally give Kurt a destiny of his own (that they of course haven't even thought about yet).

*glass half empty mood, need to go to bed* :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/31/2012, 11:30 pm

banzai RIB and the writers aren't smart enough to come up with something that complex.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/31/2012, 11:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote: banzai RIB and the writers aren't smart enough to come up with something that complex.

I really hope you're right. Ryan Murphy's twitter is making me feel awful-Kurt triumphing at vogue.com does not seem like a triumph to me because it's not what Kurt was working for or dreamt about. And that picture on the AHS set made me think it was NY when I first saw it.

I think I'll just focus on how adorable Chris looks in that picture.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/1/2012, 12:00 am

Glorfindel wrote:I have this horrible, horrible idea in my head, that the reason why Kurt will work at Vogue.com is because it's an internet job.
Kurt can do that from his bedroom, staying in Lima. That way he'll have a 'triumph', but still will be in Lima whenever the zombies in the choir room need propping up. Then, every once in a while SJP will have to see him in New York, and Kurt will be in New York for an episode, propping up Rachel.

It's perfect: RIB can insert Kurt in every storyline they want, in Lima and in New York, to glue it all together. Maybe Rachel will be SJP's new pet project and Kurt will write a blog for vogue.com on the country girl trying to make it big at NYADA, and he and Rachel will be on the phone/skype all the time to talk about that? There's your Lima/NY link.

Then, hopefully, after RIB/Fox figure out what locations are popular and what not, which storyline will sustain itself without the propping up by Kurt and which will not, they'll finally give Kurt a destiny of his own (that they of course haven't even thought about yet).

*glass half empty mood, need to go to bed* :(

:( . I was actually wondering why it was Vogue.COM and not just Vogue. I really hope this doesn't happen.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/1/2012, 2:01 am

Despite Kurt being on line for his job, he still needs to see the fashions to blog. I think it was mainly so they didn't have to come up with offices. Kurt can go on line at the local coffee gathering place, which gives him the chance to interact with the NY cast.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/1/2012, 7:39 am

Jellyrolls wrote: banzai RIB and the writers aren't smart enough to come up with something that complex.
That's..... comforting, I guess? unsure

Divalicious wrote:Despite Kurt being on line for his job, he still needs to see the fashions to blog. I think it was mainly so they didn't have to come up with offices. Kurt can go on line at the local coffee gathering place, which gives him the chance to interact with the NY cast.
I also hope not needing to build sets or hire extras is the reason why it's Vogue.com.
Although it speaks of the lack of investment (read: interest) in Kurt's storyline, after already knowing that Rachel will get: a multiple episodes guest star, a new love-interest, a dorm bedroom, a dance classroom, a SJP make-over, 2 confirmed solos in 2 subsequent episodes, plus the first episode named after her. dryy

OTOH: there will be SJP and Anne Wintour dressing her character: that's an investment. But will SJP be there mainly for Kurt, or will Rachel be more involved with SJP than RIB even anticipated themselves when they 'gave' SJP to Kurt?
We all know how fickle these writers are and how they re-direct storylines and guest stars when they get a new idea (like: every 3 minutes). Just look at Shelby: Rachel's mom, who was supposed to come back to Lima to bond with Rachel, but ended up sleeping with Puck.
If SJP interacts with Rachel first, they might have "amazing chemistry together", like Chord had with Dianna, and we all know what happened with Sam.

When I read about Anne Wintour dressing SJP, all I can think of is a rip-off of 'The Devil Wears Prada' for Kurt's storyline, with SJP being a bitch editor and Kurt her unappreciated assistant. But that would mean that SJP's character would insult Kurt left and right and never acknowledge how smart he is, and that doesn't fit with RM saying that Kurt will be succesful at Vogue.com, nor the spoiler that SJP's character will be mentoring him somehow.
But it would fit perfectly in the mould for how to treat Kurt: neglect and ignore his talent, insult and make fun of him because of..... well, he's Kurt. He will be put in a tough spot to explore his resilience, he will snark a bit but then take the high road, and they will steer towards giving him a (moral) win at the end of his struggles (like in 'The Devil Wears Prada'), but RIB will forget to give it to him. dryy

*glass still half empty* :(

There really is no trust for RIB left, is there? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/1/2012, 7:59 am

^ I also have a glass half-empty kind of mentality towards Glee, so I pretty much share all your voiced fears and frustrations, Glorfindel.

But, sometimes we need to look at the half-full glass to stay sane.

Kurt at least has a well-known guest star who interacts with him.

And.... that's about all the optimism I have about Kurt's fate in season 4. The rest of the Kurt spoilers are just varying degrees of rage-inducing.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/1/2012, 8:03 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Tumblr_m81esl95V61qa5w9eo1_500

Sigh...i don't even care anymore.

brisallie wrote:
Lea and Chris looks cute.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 37 Tumblr_m81u7ece1Z1qmc3fpo1_1280

Klaine break up, make it happen.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/1/2012, 8:56 am

There's a spoiler that there will be a Demi Lovato song in the first episodes.
Demi is another X-factor judge, as is Britney Spears. The cross-over from the X-factor will only get worse, I think.

Also wanna bet that there will be a Mariah Carey tribute in the 2nd half of the season, as she is a judge on American Idol?

In other, more cheerful news: there will be an Adele song too. Anything's better than Katy Perry (let's just hope that Katy won't become a judge on American Idol). Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/1/2012, 9:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:There really is no trust for RIB left, is there? unsure

No.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 8/1/2012, 10:40 am

So basically Kurt gives up on performing to become some sorry ass blogger holed up in a bedroom basement somewhere? For a character who was meant to take the stage and shine, I find this outcome very depressing.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/1/2012, 11:55 am

Guys, I think we're letting our communal pessimism get out of hand. I'm with all of you that these writers can't be trusted to handle his story well and the odds are that it's going to be made subservient to whatever's going on in Rachel's storyline since that's clearly going to take up a huge amount of focus on the NY local storylines. But I don't see Kurt hiding in a basement and blogging, living vicariously through those who have more exciting lives. Kurt has always been one to pick himself up again, no matter how often he gets kicked in the nads. He's made of tougher material than that. Let's keep in mind that he is not Rachel Berry - he doesn't fall apart in the face of adversity.

Kurt is going to get out of Lima and he's going to do something. What exactly, we don't know. "Triumphing" at Vogue.com can mean just about anything. It can mean that he discovers a real talent and passion for something new, or something that had previously been an engaging interest that he never thought about turning into a career. Or it could mean that he finds a renewed passion for performing, realizes that he's wasting his time at his job and gets himself focused on auditions where he makes some headway. We just don't know. I'm trying to tell myself that they're being so tight-lipped about things involving his character because they've got something really good in mind (when I allow my sad little optimist out of her cage). Do I expect his story to get rushed and not given the screen time it deserves because they're determined to make this the Rachel Berry Show? Sure. But that doesn't mean that he's not going to come out ahead of the game in the end. Until we start getting some real hints of what they've got planned, I'm going to try to keep a cool head and keep my rage under control.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/1/2012, 1:02 pm

^Although personally I can't get optimistic anymore, if only not to get disappointed again, it's nice to see some optimism on this forum. neutre

It's true, we're in a funk (maybe because the book tour ended and we know that Chris is back on the Glee set again).

Let's hope we'll get some good spoilers soon. Not leaking spoilers about Kurt (or Finn, or Santana, or the kids in the choir room) may be considered a smart move of RIB/Fox, to keep the suspense up, but I think they would do better if they were less tight-lipped about the other graduates.
Releasing only Rachel spoilers and new characters' info is only feeding the hate and rumors.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next