Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 2:07 am

[quote="ColferInspired"]
sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:And I do think Klaine is breaking up.

I have seen the gifs on tumblr and the way Kurt says to Blaine "I said I am never saying goodbye to you" I see yes I am. It's what I see in his eyes, I don't see any affection there, it's almost cold.

Next week Klainers could hate Kurt, unless he does it in a way that Blaine doesn't get his heart broken. What I saw in those gifs I don't think that will happen. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 1371890812

Ryan did say long before Season 3, that Blaine would either go with Kurt, or have his heart broken.

I know Chris said he wanted Kurt to date other people, and it is going to be in the 9:00 timeslot, maybe they can go in that direction now. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 650269930

I felt the same way from the promo too. I have a feeling something is up with Klaine in the finale, definitely. Unlike the rest of the delusional Klaine and Glee fandom, I won't shit myself if Klaine break up.

If Glee takes the bold step of breaking up Kurt and Blaine without a care for the crazy fandom, I will forgive Glee for everything it has done wrong this entire season. I will forgive them for every stupid storyline they've given Chris and his character. It will be the most fitting end to Kurt's story this year and signal his new life and beginning. I would be so happy. I repeat, if the makers have the guts to take the bold step of breaking Kurt and Blaine up, I'll forgive them for everything. [/quote

Yes to the bolded. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 650269930

It would be nice if they show Kurt dating other guys. It could make for some good comedy.

And for this Klaine merchandise that a lot of the Klainers are excited about, might be just two mugs, one with Kurt's face, one with Blaine's face. Guess which one most of the Klainer's and all the Blaine stans will buy. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 357632081

I think Klaine is over. Maybe Blaine says something that is the final straw for Kurt. I hope that is the case. Though I can put up with Klaine hate and Blaine hate for Kurt, because the ship would have sunk and by the start of the new season the rest of the fandom won't care anymore.

I bet other ships are getting excited at the moment. I already think one is, only we don't know if Grant will be in Season 4. I don't think Max will be though.

I still have a feeling that if Grant was back on the show, he would be a part of the Nayada storyline. Sebastian will probably be friend enemies with both Kurt and Rachel.

But if the fandom started wanting Kurt and Sebastian together then that will when the relationship will change.

I just want the comedy and snark between them. I don't really care for romance for Kurt at the moment, I want him single for a little bit. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 650269930

This is my headcanon for Season 4, so obviously, it won't happen Rolling Eyes, because I've only learnt to be disappointed with Glee.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 2:19 am

Sebastian is like the gay version of Jessy. they already have Jessy in NY. so Sebby won't be there, which is a shame.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 2:51 am

fantastica wrote:Sebastian is like the gay version of Jessy. they already have Jessy in NY. so Sebby won't be there, which is a shame.

THIS. I really feel bad for Grant.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/16/2012, 3:22 am

fantastica wrote:i don't mind kurt doing some sort of fashion related part time jobs or internship because it can be extra sources of fun stories. In fact, I hope he will work part time for a famous designer, and on the big day on the run way, he will do an elaborate musical number complete w/ fancy costumes and all the girls in fancy outfits dancing behind him.

I think the same way. It will be so stupid and pointless if he give up performing and NYADA after everything he did to get in. Mentor doesn't necessarily mean professor at some school right. She can play his boss.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 3:34 am

regarding kurt's "I will never say goodbye" in the finale promo, someone on Tumblr wrote:

Dear Kurt

There are many other ways to say goodbye…

Adios…

Farewell…

See ya…

Ciao…

Aloha…

Au revoir…

Let’s not be picky about word choices here sweetie.

http://obsessivekumpulsivereadr.tumblr.com/post/23142487732/dear-kurt
Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/16/2012, 5:52 am

^ LOL Razz I sincerely hope Klaine will take a break after the finale. I'm not really into the long-distance relationship thing dryy

BTW , yay for more Burt in the finale !!! bounce I thought his last appearance is in 3.17 but I'm wrong and I couldn't be happier now neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 5:55 am

i think long distance is a good compromise - it keeps the klainers relatively sane because they are still theoretically together, and keep the klaine-haters relatively calm because klaine arent' physically together. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  happydays 5/16/2012, 6:00 am

Well, Chris said that Klaine would zig and zag. I'm hoping that what Kurt said in the promo is just the zig and the final zag will be them breaking up and deciding to stay friends. And I really believe that could happen - but that's why it won't... dryy

And Burt doing SL!!! hola Couldn't think of a better goodbye! It's gonna be so emotional crycry
happydays
happydays
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/16/2012, 6:46 am

fantastica wrote:final beatle's number in the finale revealed:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 51z0ypPFvWL._SL500_AA280_

should be the original 5 number or another kurt solo or else will rage.
Ha, I thought it would be 'In My Life'. neutre

Beautiful, beautiful song: keep tissues at the ready. crycry

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 Tumblr_m43fbi4DFd1qcpsrlo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/16/2012, 3:05 pm

---------------------------------------------------
Stills:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 Tumblr_m44qy90VeL1r6nrbwo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 Tumblr_m44qy90VeL1r6nrbwo3_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 4 Tumblr_m44qy90VeL1r6nrbwo2_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/16/2012, 4:52 pm

^ Oh, I love Dianna's part in the sneak peak and wish that they have interviewed Chris too. Too bad they didn't :( The finale may make me emotional in so many ways crycry

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 4:54 pm

I'm going to be a wreck next week. I know I am. I just, arghhhhhhh crycry .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/16/2012, 5:20 pm

Question: A couple weeks ago, you guys did a “Glee Season 4 suggestions” story, and you later said there was truth to at least one of them. Since we are coming to the end of the current season, care to elaborate? Pretty please with Papa Smurf on top? —Morgan
Ausiello: I was referring to the first half of Slide No. 1.

Slide No. 1:
Kurt and Rachel head to NYADA, where they live in a musically rich freshman dorm filled with spontaneous sing-offs and cutthroat competition for lead roles and solos. Kurt breaks up with Blaine at the end of the summer -- if you love someone, set him free, then check out all the handsome fellas in Manhattan -- but as for Rachel...
X

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not pleased with only the first half of the paragraph. Evil or Very Mad

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 5:24 pm

Emile wrote:Question: A couple weeks ago, you guys did a “Glee Season 4 suggestions” story, and you later said there was truth to at least one of them. Since we are coming to the end of the current season, care to elaborate? Pretty please with Papa Smurf on top? —Morgan
Ausiello: I was referring to the first half of Slide No. 1.

Slide No. 1:
Kurt and Rachel head to NYADA, where they live in a musically rich freshman dorm filled with spontaneous sing-offs and cutthroat competition for lead roles and solos. Kurt breaks up with Blaine at the end of the summer -- if you love someone, set him free, then check out all the handsome fellas in Manhattan -- but as for Rachel...
X

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not pleased with only the first half of the paragraph. Evil or Very Mad

If Klaine are breaking up and Kurt gets to check out handsome fellas in Manhattan, I will jump with joy. Ausiello better not be playing with us.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 6:54 pm

I will bet all your hair klaine will not break up next week.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 8:04 pm

fantastica wrote:I will bet all your hair klaine will not break up next week.

I'm always prepared for things to go completely the opposite of my headcanon, so in most probability you're right, and they won't break up. Still a chance though *fingers crossed*.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/16/2012, 8:18 pm

Emile wrote:

I can't wait for this scene. I'm glad they are having the original five doing this. Chris looks exceptionally adorable in this Smile

I don't think Klaine will break up next week either. I think they'll keep Klaine together, and they will break up in the first episode of next season. RIB won't want to break them up because they know that will make the Klaine stans stop watching.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 8:51 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Emile wrote:

I can't wait for this scene. I'm glad they are having the original five doing this. Chris looks exceptionally adorable in this Smile

I don't think Klaine will break up next week either. I think they'll keep Klaine together, and they will break up in the first episode of next season. RIB won't want to break them up because they know that will make the Klaine stans stop watching.

That actually makes sense Jelly. In the first episode of next season, oh and did we mention Klaine broke up over the summer?, and that's what you missed on Glee. Laughing .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/16/2012, 9:08 pm

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Emile wrote:

That actually makes sense Jelly. In the first episode of next season, oh and did we mention Klaine broke up over the summer?, and that's what you missed on Glee. Laughing .

And the anti-Klainers rejoiced!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 5/16/2012, 9:39 pm

Even though I like Klaine, I think that if they do break up. Any interaction of Kurt coming back season 4 would be about Blaine. -.-

Oh and them doing you're rocking the boat is soo cutee. notice how Chris has gotten taller? x) I'm pretty sure we all have. But I'm just sayingg. xD
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2012, 9:56 pm

fantastica wrote:Sebastian is like the gay version of Jessy. they already have Jessy in NY. so Sebby won't be there, which is a shame.

Why not? dryy ohmy I mean I would like to have both of them: Jesse chasing Rachel in NY and Sebastian having scenes with Kurt ... maybe chasing him as well lol.

Emile wrote:

I wanna see this scene with the original five Smile

Don't say that because I'm imagining Jelly is just putting his feet on the windowsill to jump :O lol

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 10:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Emile wrote:

And the anti-Klainers rejoiced!

Yep! Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 10:44 pm

brisallie wrote:

Don't say that because I'm imagining Jelly is just putting his feet on the windowsill to jump :O lol
no jelly has plenty of hair - too much I think, so she won't mind if I take some of her hair... moque
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/16/2012, 10:50 pm

fantastica wrote:
brisallie wrote:

no jelly has plenty of hair - too much I think, so she won't mind if I take some of her hair... moque

Why would you take my hair? Just use the hair you have on your back.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 10:52 pm

try to collect enough hair to knit a special sweater for my future kitty-in-law.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next