Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music and Concerts

+16
murasaki1
ColdFlame96
Buenos
Georgette888
arina
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Delight
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
Emile
Shinra17
Kurt Hummel
paulopf
brisallie
20 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music and Concerts Empty Music and Concerts

Post  brisallie 5/3/2012, 10:46 pm

I don't know where to ask you this but did you heard about the concert of Joaquin Sabina with Serrat? Are you going?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Music and Concerts Empty Re: Music and Concerts

Post  paulopf 5/3/2012, 10:55 pm

brisallie wrote:I don't know where to ask you this but did you heard about the concert of Joaquin Sabina with Serrat? Are you going?

Yes! Yes! YES! I know about it! It'll be in November here! I live in a different city, but I'll fly there and I'll have a BLAST! YES! They came here in 2007 and I went with all my tribe and it was AWESOME! They might not be young anymore, but boy the know how to entertain an audience! They're AWESOME! hola bounce hiphopa

And, lol, I guess the bistro would be the right place for these conversations! Let's run there before Shinra comes and spanks us.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/3/2012, 11:10 pm

paulopf wrote:
brisallie wrote:
I don't know where to ask you this but did you heard about the concert of Joaquin Sabina with Serrat? Are you going?

Yes! Yes! YES! I know about it! It'll be in November here! I live in a different city, but I'll fly there and I'll have a BLAST! YES! They came here in 2007 and I went with all my tribe and it was AWESOME! They might not be young anymore, but boy the know how to entertain an audience! They're AWESOME! hola bounce hiphopa

And, lol, I guess the bistro would be the right place for these conversations! Let's run there before Shinra comes and spanks us.

Then we ask to Shinra to move this to Bistro but I don't wanna lose the thread of this chatting Smile

November?!! There already in my country! Their concert is this weekend that why I'm asking you because I thought there already were in your country or are gonna be into the next days. But I'm happy you will be in the concert Smile and enjoy it like the huge fan you're!!!

BTW those men are a classic of spanish songs!!!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Music and Concerts Empty Music and Concerts

Post  paulopf 5/4/2012, 2:25 am

brisallie wrote:
paulopf wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Then we ask to Shinra to move this to Bistro but I don't wanna lose the thread of this chatting Smile

November?!! There already in my country! Their concert is this weekend that why I'm asking you because I thought there already were in your country or are gonna be into the next days. But I'm happy you will be in the concert Smile and enjoy it like the huge fan you're!!!

BTW those men are a classic of spanish songs!!!

What?! Woman, don't make me nervous! Perhaps my idiotic minions did not make their assigned research properly! Gonna recheck! Argh!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/4/2012, 3:08 am

Hey, Brisallie! We've been moved here by almighty Shinra. And I checked. They'll come here in November, but some sites list the date as November 28 and others as November 30.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2012, 10:40 am

paulopf wrote:Hey, Brisallie! We've been moved here by almighty Shinra. And I checked. They'll come here in November, but some sites list the date as November 28 and others as November 30.

humhum Why is taking them so long go to your country? I won't be easier to take a plane after this weekend concert here and go to the north of southamerica lol. Anyway maybe is better for you that date because you have more time to be ready for it, I'm talking about the budget.

PS: I thought Shinra was freaking kidding me when he said he created a new topic because of us ohmy Razz but is gonna be helpful for everyone.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/4/2012, 3:01 pm

brisallie wrote:
humhum Why is taking them so long go to your country? I won't be easier to take a plane after this weekend concert here and go to the north of southamerica lol. Anyway maybe is better for you that date because you have more time to be ready for it, I'm talking about the budget.

They're visiting other places first. It's not so expensive, actually, and it's just a half an hour long flight. So I could have planned quickly. Problem would have been that perhaps tickets could have already been sold. But November is a much better time for me, indeed! :D:D:D:D:D:D

brisallie wrote: PS: I thought Shinra was freaking kidding me when he said he created a new topic because of us ohmy Razz but is gonna be helpful for everyone.

Shinra never kids. He's scary like that. Shocked
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/4/2012, 6:34 pm

I love this new thread. I had the idea of making a music thread but never got around to it.

I love the video for Justin Bieber's new song Boyfriend! wub

this morning when my step-dad was driving me to school he said that he had dream about Justin. Razz
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2012, 9:11 pm

paulopf wrote:

Shinra never kids. He's scary like that. Shocked

Are you sure Paulo??? humhum Maybe you have seen only one side of him.

I would had told you GO and BUY those tickets! But isn't too soon? hapitgh

@Kurtsie4ever, Is that Justin? Is like a grown up version of him?! :o and maybe you're talking so much to your dad about Justin that he's even dreaming with him lol

Currently I'm listening over and over since yesterday this song Razz

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/4/2012, 9:52 pm

brisallie wrote:Are you sure Paulo??? humhum Maybe you have seen only one side of him.
haha, don't worry about the number of sides Paulo has seen Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/4/2012, 10:12 pm

I don't know. I like androgynous male celebrities, but I've never understood the Bieber fever. Ah! And I thought that boyfriend song was from that One Direction group.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/4/2012, 10:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
@Kurtsie4ever, Is that Justin? Is like a grown up version of him?! :o and maybe you're talking so much to your dad about Justin that he's even dreaming with him lol

I know right?! I love how mature he looks now. Lol! my step-dad thinks that the video might of had something to do with it.

paulopf wrote:I don't know. I like androgynous male celebrities, but I've never understood the Bieber fever. Ah! And I thought that boyfriend song was from that One Direction group.

haha. I've been fan of Justin for about 3 years now. Speaking of One Direction, I found this really funny parody of their song. I'm not into them (except for one of the members) but my step-sister loves them.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2012, 10:49 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Are you sure Paulo??? humhum Maybe you have seen only one side of him.

I'd rather to not say nothing about that statement because it sounds weird and my mind is flying hahaha

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I know right?! I love how mature he looks now. Lol! my step-dad thinks that the video might of had something to do with it.

Yeah! That why I'm impress too and as you step-dad says it could the whole environment of the video. BTW I'd take advantage to reply @ Paulo as well, do I like androgynous male celebrities too but with Justin I felt he was more closer to a girl, there wasn't a middle term, probably now there is.

I don't listen One Direction, just I have that What makes you beautiful in my head because is catchy tonguue

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/4/2012, 11:54 pm

brisallie wrote:
I would had told you GO and BUY those tickets! But isn't too soon? hapitgh

Lol. Yeah. It's still a bit soon. The date is not even defined yet. But it'll be between November 28 and November 30. Excited! hiphopa

Shinra17 wrote:

bisou

brisallie wrote: I'd rather to not say nothing about that statement because it sounds weird and my mind is flying hahaha

Let it fly! I like it! Twisted Evil

brisallie wrote: I'd take advantage to reply @ Paulo as well, do I like androgynous male celebrities too but with Justin I felt he was more closer to a girl, there wasn't a middle term, probably now there is.

I don't listen One Direction, just I have that What makes you beautiful in my head because is catchy tonguue

Now I feel at disadvantage, cause I was sure I had heard One Direction's most popular song. Hm. I don't know. I guess Justin is simply not my type. He's not ugly or anything, but I don't understand the huge deal. Happens the same to me with Grant Gustin. They're okay looking, kinda pretty, but nothing special.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/5/2012, 12:34 am

I can understand why some people don't like Justin.

I've been really into The Wanted lately. They're now my second favorite band. My fave member is Nathan. wub
Music and Concerts Nathan

I've been listening to their song Lightning over and over.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/5/2012, 7:30 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I've been really into The Wanted lately. They're now my second favorite band. My fave member is Nathan. wub
No offense eh but, don't know why, all I can think of watching this pic is Sid from the Ice Age.

I've only heard about the Wanted when Glee covered 'Glad you Came'. But I don't like their music.
Who knows why, but between they and 1D (= One Direction hahaha ...oh, I'm so easily amused) seems like that the boy band are coming back into fashion. Shocked

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/5/2012, 11:08 am

First time I hear about The Wanted. blinkk I thought that "Glad You Came" song was too from One Direction.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/5/2012, 4:22 pm

Emile wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:I've been really into The Wanted lately. They're now my second favorite band. My fave member is Nathan. wub
No offense eh but, don't know why, all I can think of watching this pic is Sid from the Ice Age.

It's funny you said that because that's what he called himself. Razz I don't see it myself. I just think he's really cute.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/6/2012, 7:24 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:It's funny you said that because that's what he called himself. Razz I don't see it myself. I just think he's really cute.
^AH! Seriously? Haha!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2012, 3:17 pm

Talking about The Wanted, last night I was in a restaurant with some friends and suddenly I heard "Glad you came" Razz and OMG I started to sing it BUT in a low voice.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2012, 3:18 pm

Talking about The Wanted, last night I was in a restaurant with some friends when suddenly I started to listen "Glad you came" and omg I sung it BUT in a low voice.

And never heard about that group until Sebastian sung that song in the regionals.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/7/2012, 12:10 am

Emile wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:It's funny you said that because that's what he called himself. Razz I don't see it myself. I just think he's really cute.
^AH! Seriously? Haha!

Yeah. I think I saw it somewhere on his twitter.

brisallie wrote:Talking about The Wanted, last night I was in a restaurant with some friends when suddenly I started to listen "Glad you came" and omg I sung it BUT in a low voice.

And never heard about that group until Sebastian sung that song in the regionals.

Same. I was like, "I think I've heard this before." then later that night as
I was trying to fall asleep I heard the song come on and I slowly started becoming a Wanted fan.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/7/2012, 6:09 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

Same. I was like, "I think I've heard this before." then later that night as
I was trying to fall asleep I heard the song come on and I slowly started becoming a Wanted fan.

I really like that song and after immediately came out in Glee I searched on internet who were the original singers, so then I discovered this British group but still I'm not a fan of them instead I can't stop listening a japanese band called Scandal.

Btw I like the bald guy from the WANTED Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/10/2012, 5:58 am

^Uhh, just googled the band and and the bald guy is rather cute, but he totally fancies himself. phr34r

For the topic, right now I'm in love with some of the singles from the new album of this band called "Beach House", that I found out recently, and they are not bad at all!
Like this one:

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/11/2012, 10:49 pm

I was listening to Justin Bieber's new song, Turn To You and...it almost me cry. crycry he wrote for his mom as a Mother's Day gift and I found it really sweet.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next