Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica on 2/12/2014, 11:27 pm

^ absolutely, especially when glee is giving you every reason to pull your hair out.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty ^

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/12/2014, 11:32 pm

Exactly! I am 19 and Glee stresses me out so much gahhh! lol  blushh 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_inline_n0l7npFGk71s6xwwa
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_n0h102MLif1qgrxsfo1_500
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 436
Join date : 2014-02-07
Location : US
Real Name : Tae

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Glorfindel on 2/13/2014, 5:07 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:lol cool! I just, when ever I get near Klaine I  just...  vomit2  Just no no Blaine... lol, but I rea it, and Blaine/Klaine was used to be mean?  suspectt 
Yup, showing Blaine/Klaine is like our dirtiest weapon here. You're not supposed to use it unless absolutely necessary, because of its devastating and traumatizing effect.  fanny2

I apologize on behalf of the mudwrestling oldies: we should have issued some trigger warnings first, especially in a thread for newbies on this forum.  suure

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 2/13/2014, 3:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:lol cool! I just, when ever I get near Klaine I  just...  vomit2  Just no no Blaine... lol, but I rea it, and Blaine/Klaine was used to be mean?  suspectt 
Yup, showing Blaine/Klaine is like our dirtiest weapon here. You're not supposed to use it unless absolutely necessary, because of its devastating and traumatizing effect.  fanny2

I apologize on behalf of the mudwrestling oldies: we should have issued some trigger warnings first, especially in a thread for newbies on this forum.  suure

It is a very dirty lesson! lol, I swear the worst way you can punish me is by showing me Klaine, or forcing me to watch and listen to Blaine sing! Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_mjig2ufXq21s7rxklo1_500

I am shaking  ohmy unsure

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_inline_n0l7npFGk71s6xwwa
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_n0h102MLif1qgrxsfo1_500
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 436
Join date : 2014-02-07
Location : US
Real Name : Tae

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica on 2/13/2014, 8:41 pm

^ sweetheart, i love klaine! they are the best!  tonguue Twisted Evil

since jelly insists that i am a "secret" lover of blarren, i must fight her back. i now prove that i am an OPEN lover of blarren. haha!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/13/2014, 9:27 pm

fantastica wrote:^ sweetheart, i love klaine! they are the best!  tonguue Twisted Evil

since jelly insists that i am a "secret" lover of blarren, i must fight her back. i now prove that i am an OPEN lover of blarren. haha!

Well, since it's no longer a secret, I've adjusted your special tag again!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica on 2/13/2014, 9:36 pm

haha, bullying an old lady in a newbie welcome thread. brilliant way to scare away new members.  tonguue 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/13/2014, 11:19 pm

fantastica wrote:haha, bullying an old lady in a newbie welcome thread. brilliant way to scare away new members.  tonguue 

They'll learn that you don't behave and deserve it. Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/17/2014, 3:01 pm

To everyone that is new: Welcome to the happy land of Chris Colfer lovers!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Kurt Hummel on 2/19/2014, 4:19 am

Welcome to all the newbies!  Smile I don't post much here anymore but I still log in occasionally.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Sebastian Smythe on 4/5/2014, 4:15 am

1. User Name: Sebastian Smythe
2. Real Name: Luke
3. Location: UK
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he got his Golden Globe! Baby's first proper recognition, I cry. I cry every time I watch his speech. I'm nearly a grown-ass man, but I still cry. Just the fact that he got a Golden Globe, and he hadn't really begun his career yet, and that was only for the second season of Glee. Fuck, I'm crying now.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Everything that comes out of his mouth. Although, really, “There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in..” This quote keeps me going, because as someone who is a member of the LGBTQIAP+ community (I won't specify which parts), sometimes you do end up thinking that you are wrong, that you are broken, and I am so thankful that Chris Colfer is there to remind me that I'm not, that I don't need to be fixed. And it's stuff like that that keeps me going.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: I would have to say... Grilled Cheesus, when Kurt sung 'I Want To Hold Your Hand'. That was the first time I felt that Chris got to really stretch his wings, and that people started to say, "You know what? This guy's good."
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn. God, Chris's voice... I love it.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Any of the duets with Rachel, and a lot of the ones with Blaine. And the ones with Elliott are pretty good too.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Sebastian would be my favourite character, obviously. Kurtbastian is my drug, and I am addicted. I love the chemistry between them, and I especially love the quick-fired remarks. Sebastian is witty, he's arrogant (which, okay, I have a soft-spot for), and he's French. J'adore Sebastian! He also has an interesting character, and something made him like the person he is today, to build up this shell that nobody can really penetrate (not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate, I know) and I'd like to know why. Scratch that, I need to know. Then again Blaine could be it, when I love him. I roleplay Blaine the most because I feel that he is the character I know best, and who traits I can mimic (despite Kurt being my all-time favourite, I could never mimic his snark), so I am rather protective over him, even though I do believe that Blaine can be a twat, as much as I love him, but I'd like to think that when I do dislike him (hate is such a strong word) it's for things that can be considered bad, and not just because he breathed next to Kurt.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Bad from Michael. I love acapella, I love the Warblers (Trent is my boo), I love all the people who sing (okay, maybe not Artie so much, but I like his voice) and the result is an amazing song which I listen to... a lot.
11. Other favorite TV shows: LOST, Torchwood, Castle, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Torchwood, Firefly, Once Upon A Time, Torchwood, Teen Wolf (Even though I'm only half way through season 1), American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Queer as Folk, Torchwood, Orphan Black, Orange is the New Black, and I guess I like Torchwood a little bit.
12. Other favorite actors: John Barrowman, Robert Downey Jr, Dianna Agron, Lea Michele, Idina Menzel, Billie Piper, David Tennant, Catherine Tate
13. Favorite movie: Avengers Assemble
14. Favorite recording artists: Beyonce (who doesn't like Beyonce?), R5, McFly, Busted, Lea Michele, Robert Downey Jr, Adam Lambert, a lot of Broadway, Idina Menzel, Ghost of the Robot, Blue Gillespie, Chameleon Circuit, Regina Spektor, Caro Emerald, The Beatles, Queen, FUN, Imagine Dragons, Disney. Off the top of my head, there's a lot more.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Chris Colfer and I will be having a summer wedding in June next year.
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-05
Location : Hogwarts, Hogsmede
Real Name : Luke

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  ColferInspired on 4/5/2014, 4:59 am

Sebastian Smythe wrote:1. User Name: Sebastian Smythe
2. Real Name: Luke
3. Location: UK
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he got his Golden Globe! Baby's first proper recognition, I cry. I cry every time I watch his speech. I'm nearly a grown-ass man, but I still cry. Just the fact that he got a Golden Globe, and he hadn't really begun his career yet, and that was only for the second season of Glee. Fuck, I'm crying now.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Everything that comes out of his mouth. Although, really, “There's nothing wrong with you. There's a lot wrong with the world you live in..” This quote keeps me going, because as someone who is a member of the LGBTQIAP+ community (I won't specify which parts), sometimes you do end up thinking that you are wrong, that you are broken, and I am so thankful that Chris Colfer is there to remind me that I'm not, that I don't need to be fixed. And it's stuff like that that keeps me going.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: I would have to say... Grilled Cheesus, when Kurt sung 'I Want To Hold Your Hand'. That was the first time I felt that Chris got to really stretch his wings, and that people started to say, "You know what? This guy's good."
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn. God, Chris's voice... I love it.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Any of the duets with Rachel, and a lot of the ones with Blaine. And the ones with Elliott are pretty good too.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Sebastian would be my favourite character, obviously. Kurtbastian is my drug, and I am addicted. I love the chemistry between them, and I especially love the quick-fired remarks. Sebastian is witty, he's arrogant (which, okay, I have a soft-spot for), and he's French. J'adore Sebastian! He also has an interesting character, and something made him like the person he is today, to build up this shell that nobody can really penetrate (not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate, I know) and I'd like to know why. Scratch that, I need to know. Then again Blaine could be it, when I love him. I roleplay Blaine the most because I feel that he is the character I know best, and who traits I can mimic (despite Kurt being my all-time favourite, I could never mimic his snark), so I am rather protective over him, even though I do believe that Blaine can be a twat, as much as I love him, but I'd like to think that when I do dislike him (hate is such a strong word) it's for things that can be considered bad, and not just because he breathed next to Kurt.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Bad from Michael. I love acapella, I love the Warblers (Trent is my boo), I love all the people who sing (okay, maybe not Artie so much, but I like his voice) and the result is an amazing song which I listen to... a lot.
11. Other favorite TV shows: LOST, Torchwood, Castle, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Torchwood, Firefly, Once Upon A Time, Torchwood, Teen Wolf (Even though I'm only half way through season 1), American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Queer as Folk, Torchwood, Orphan Black, Orange is the New Black, and I guess I like Torchwood a little bit.
12. Other favorite actors: John Barrowman, Robert Downey Jr, Dianna Agron, Lea Michele, Idina Menzel, Billie Piper, David Tennant, Catherine Tate
13. Favorite movie: Avengers Assemble
14. Favorite recording artists: Beyonce (who doesn't like Beyonce?), R5, McFly, Busted, Lea Michele, Robert Downey Jr, Adam Lambert, a lot of Broadway, Idina Menzel, Ghost of the Robot, Blue Gillespie, Chameleon Circuit, Regina Spektor, Caro Emerald, The Beatles, Queen, FUN, Imagine Dragons, Disney. Off the top of my head, there's a lot more.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Chris Colfer and I will be having a summer wedding in June next year.

Welcome, Luke.  baibai

Some of what you wrote almost had me crying as well as it was just so beautiful.

Blaine is written better in fan fiction then on the show as he is all over the place.

I hate the bad things Blaine has done, but the Kurt I saw in this weeks episode would not succumb to any of the crap Blaine used to give him. This Kurt is strong, assertive.

I adore Sebastian and I just can't get enough of Kurtbastian.

Sebastian had such promise.

If they had fixed the rock slushie incident and had Sebastian saying sorry to Kurt and that he was aiming for his clothes, then they could have continued on there with Kurt and Sebastian being friends. Chris and Grant have incredible chemistry.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Sebastian Smythe on 4/5/2014, 5:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Welcome, Luke.  baibai

Some of what you wrote almost had me crying as well as it was just so beautiful.

Blaine is written better in fan fiction then on the show as he is all over the place.

I hate the bad things Blaine has done, but the Kurt I saw in this weeks episode would not succumb to any of the crap Blaine used to give him. This Kurt is strong, assertive.

I adore Sebastian and I just can't get enough of Kurtbastian.

Sebastian had such promise.

If they had fixed the rock slushie incident and had Sebastian saying sorry to Kurt and that he was aiming for his clothes, then they could have continued on there with Kurt and Sebastian being friends. Chris and Grant have incredible chemistry.

Thank you. Chris has obviously had a big effect on my life, and I honestly believe that without him I wouldn't be alive right now.

I agree too. I used to be a Klaine shipper that only shipped fanon Klaine - because fanon Blaine is a much better character - but now, with the new Kurt and the actual argument we saw this week... I'm beginning to ship canon Klaine again, because this is exactly what I wanted from the ship. Only took them four bloody years.

Kurtbastian is just... I need more, all the time.
They did fix it, didn't they? Sebastian apologised, and they went on from there, and they mentioned Sebastian being good in season 4 (which I don't believe, he's probably still up to his mischievous ways), and he was okay with the Klaine proposal in season 5 (which I don't believe either). I was hoping he'd appear in New York in season 4, and he would have been great instead of Adam, as much as I loved Kadam. I just want my baby to return as a semi-regular character, is that too much to ask?
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-05
Location : Hogwarts, Hogsmede
Real Name : Luke

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Glorfindel on 4/5/2014, 7:14 am

Hi Luke, welcome to this board!  baibai 

Anyone who is a fan of Sebastian Smythe is a friend of mine. They had so much chemistry together. I'm not a shipper, but I wish Sebastian had gone to NYADA so he and Kurt could have hate sex snark fights all the time.  fanny2

If you've read some of the threads on this forum before you decided to sign up you will probably know that a lot of posters here are not too fond of (canon) Blaine and Klaine. RIB really can't write relationships well.
I hope that won't discourage you from posting and discussing with us. I personally love a good discussion with different POV's (as long as I win, of course, hehe  suspectt ).


And now your welcoming gif. Kurtbastian of course:


Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_mduveiRJXz1r5wsg2

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Sebastian Smythe on 4/5/2014, 7:24 am

Glorfindel wrote:Hi Luke, welcome to this board!  baibai 

Anyone who is a fan of Sebastian Smythe is a friend of mine. They had so much chemistry together. I'm not a shipper, but I wish Sebastian had gone to NYADA so he and Kurt could have hate sex snark fights all the time.  fanny2

If you've read some of the threads on this forum before you decided to sign up you will probably know that a lot of posters here are not too fond of (canon) Blaine and Klaine. RIB really can't write relationships well.
I hope that won't discourage you from posting and discussing with us. I personally love a good discussion with different POV's (as long as I win, of course, hehe  suspectt ).


And now your welcoming gif. Kurtbastian of course:


Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_mduveiRJXz1r5wsg2

The chemistry is why I ship it, of course. And yes, I too would definitely have loved the hate sex. RIB really missed out with that, sigh. :( 

Yes, I have read a few of the posts, and I am aware. Personally, it seems like people will hate on Blaine or other characters simply because they were breathing - which I don't understand. On the other hand, RIB writing relationships-wise, the latest episode (New New York) suggests otherwise. I guess we'll just have to see what the future holds.

Thank you! That's so sweet. Love at first sight. wub

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“One day you will all work for me.”

“I'm not a box. There are more than four sides of me.”

“I don't believe in God, dad. But I believe in us.”

“Doesn’t matter if they are yelling at me or whispering behind my back: they can’t touch me. They can't touch us or what we have.”

“Blaine, your brother's the best looking man in North America.”

“The only cure to loneliness is cake.”

“When you're different, when you're special, sometimes you have to get used to being alone.”
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-05
Location : Hogwarts, Hogsmede
Real Name : Luke

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Jellyrolls on 4/5/2014, 7:43 am

Welcome to the board Luke!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  ColferInspired on 4/5/2014, 9:53 am

Sebastian Smythe wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Hi Luke, welcome to this board!  baibai 

Anyone who is a fan of Sebastian Smythe is a friend of mine. They had so much chemistry together. I'm not a shipper, but I wish Sebastian had gone to NYADA so he and Kurt could have hate sex snark fights all the time.  fanny2

If you've read some of the threads on this forum before you decided to sign up you will probably know that a lot of posters here are not too fond of (canon) Blaine and Klaine. RIB really can't write relationships well.
I hope that won't discourage you from posting and discussing with us. I personally love a good discussion with different POV's (as long as I win, of course, hehe  suspectt ).


And now your welcoming gif. Kurtbastian of course:


Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Tumblr_mduveiRJXz1r5wsg2

The chemistry is why I ship it, of course. And yes, I too would definitely have loved the hate sex. RIB really missed out with that, sigh. :( 

Yes, I have read a few of the posts, and I am aware. Personally, it seems like people will hate on Blaine or other characters simply because they were breathing - which I don't understand. On the other hand, RIB writing relationships-wise, the latest episode (New New York) suggests otherwise. I guess we'll just have to see what the future holds.

Thank you! That's so sweet. Love at first sight. wub

Some of us can be overly passionate about our disliking of some characters, but we respect each others opinions, and it does lead to some interesting and clever discussion.

It is hard to forgive Blaine for what he has done in the past, but that is thanks to the writers and the fan pandering.

We are a friendly community here, and we have a lot of fun, so I hope that encourages you to post more.  neutre

Back in the day I was a Klainer, but when they started to write them unequally, and Chris said he felt like the ugly half of a couple, I stopped.

I don't follow ships anymore on the show, only in fan fiction. I am interested in the friendships.

"Bash" is going to be so hard to watch.  crycry
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Sebastian Smythe on 4/5/2014, 10:25 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Some of us can be overly passionate about our disliking of some characters, but we respect each others opinions, and it does lead to some interesting and clever discussion.

It is hard to forgive Blaine for what he has done in the past, but that is thanks to the writers and the fan pandering.

We are a friendly community here, and we have a lot of fun, so I hope that encourages you to post more.  neutre

Back in the day I was a Klainer, but when they started to write them unequally, and Chris said he felt like the ugly half of a couple, I stopped.

I don't follow ships anymore on the show, only in fan fiction. I am interested in the friendships.

"Bash" is going to be so hard to watch.  crycry

'Passionate' is definitely an interesting word, one I wouldn't use in the same context as when people talk about disliking characters. I don't see the point of people telling everyone they hate a character so much anyway. It's pointless, and you could be doing much better things that telling people how much you hate a character, and how you hate it when they talk to your favourite character, and stuff like that. Especially when you could be staring at Chris Colfer's face instead.

Blaine has done some terrible things in the past, but it's fair to say now that he regrets them completely. But I do believe that Kurt forgave him far too quickly. And nobody else seemed to be bother by the fact that Blaine cheated. But Blaine at least tries to be a good person - sometimes he does fail, yes - which I respect him for. Sometimes he makes mistakes but he's, what, 18? 19? He's still a teenager, and he is allowed to make mistakes like that. Some of them are bigger than others, but he has surely learnt from them, and they won't be happening again.

They were, but I'm hopeful that a new Glee is coming with the change of setting, hopefully one that is better, and involves more Kurt, and better writing for Klaine. They just had their first actual argument that was like the ones real people have, so unless they do a 180-turn next episode (which won't happen, hopefully, judging by the nature of the episode) then hopefully Klaine will be okay.

And as for "Bash", I thought you guys would be used to it, what with bashing that happens here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“One day you will all work for me.”

“I'm not a box. There are more than four sides of me.”

“I don't believe in God, dad. But I believe in us.”

“Doesn’t matter if they are yelling at me or whispering behind my back: they can’t touch me. They can't touch us or what we have.”

“Blaine, your brother's the best looking man in North America.”

“The only cure to loneliness is cake.”

“When you're different, when you're special, sometimes you have to get used to being alone.”
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-05
Location : Hogwarts, Hogsmede
Real Name : Luke

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica on 4/5/2014, 2:06 pm

Hay, Luke Skywalker, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  ColferInspired on 4/5/2014, 7:33 pm

Sebastian Smythe wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Some of us can be overly passionate about our disliking of some characters, but we respect each others opinions, and it does lead to some interesting and clever discussion.

It is hard to forgive Blaine for what he has done in the past, but that is thanks to the writers and the fan pandering.

We are a friendly community here, and we have a lot of fun, so I hope that encourages you to post more.  neutre

Back in the day I was a Klainer, but when they started to write them unequally, and Chris said he felt like the ugly half of a couple, I stopped.

I don't follow ships anymore on the show, only in fan fiction. I am interested in the friendships.

"Bash" is going to be so hard to watch.  crycry

'Passionate' is definitely an interesting word, one I wouldn't use in the same context as when people talk about disliking characters. I don't see the point of people telling everyone they hate a character so much anyway. It's pointless, and you could be doing much better things that telling people how much you hate a character, and how you hate it when they talk to your favourite character, and stuff like that. Especially when you could be staring at Chris Colfer's face instead.

Blaine has done some terrible things in the past, but it's fair to say now that he regrets them completely. But I do believe that Kurt forgave him far too quickly. And nobody else seemed to be bother by the fact that Blaine cheated. But Blaine at least tries to be a good person - sometimes he does fail, yes - which I respect him for. Sometimes he makes mistakes but he's, what, 18? 19? He's still a teenager, and he is allowed to make mistakes like that. Some of them are bigger than others, but he has surely learnt from them, and they won't be happening again.

They were, but I'm hopeful that a new Glee is coming with the change of setting, hopefully one that is better, and involves more Kurt, and better writing for Klaine. They just had their first actual argument that was like the ones real people have, so unless they do a 180-turn next episode (which won't happen, hopefully, judging by the nature of the episode) then hopefully Klaine will be okay.

And as for "Bash", I thought you guys would be used to it, what with bashing that happens here.

I like were they are going with the show and hopes it stays that way.

Glee is my first ever fandom ever.

But we all love and adore Chris, and that is were I am focused.  wub 

I am thrilled that he is getting so much screen-time.  Smile

I am hoping we see him in another show after Glee, or movie, or whatever project he has going.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Puckurt on 5/10/2014, 10:36 pm

1. User Name: Puckurt
2. Real Name: Alex
3. Location: USA
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Hugging Mark Salling!
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: The one that mentions Mark Salling!
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Any scene with Puck!
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: What It Feels Like For A Girl/Summer Nights
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Candles/Perfect/Come What May/Story of my Life
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Puck
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: It's Not Right But It's OK
11. Other favorite TV shows:
12. Other favorite actors: Chris Colfer
13. Favorite movie:
14. Favorite recording artists: Chris Colfer
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I love Chris Colfer/Kurt

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  quietbelle on 11/24/2014, 6:48 pm

1. User name: quietbelle

2. Real name: Belle

3. Location: Sunrise Drive...

4. Favourite Chris Colfer moment: Advice to Mario to maybe see other people. (Speech when he won his Golden Globe should be everyone's favourite so I consider that moment a given)

5. Favorite Chris tweet or quote: Interview with Jay Leno when he said he and Kristen Chenowith would operate as assassins and they would be known as The Sopranos.

6. Favorite Kurt Hummel moment: To Santana : "Rachel's beautiful, you're a bitch and those are my skin products."

7. Favourite Kurt Hummel musical performance: As if we never said goodbye

8. Favourite Kurt duet: With Rachel - For good

9. Favourite Glee character other than Kurt: Rachel (Trying as it may be!)

10. Favourite Glee musical performance other than by Kurt: "Isn't she lovely" performed by Artie et al

11. Other favourite tv shows: OUAT, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, Grimm

12. Other favourite actors: Chris Evans, Ryan Gosling, Scarlet Johanson

13. Favourite Movie: "About a boy"

14. Random fact about yourself: Voracious reader of fan fiction. It's just fun to see where a writer can take beloved characters when they do not have to take network executives, viewer expectations (not only shippers), advertisers, watchdog groups and ratings, into account.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-11-13
Real Name : Belle

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 11/24/2014, 9:24 pm

Somethings has changed  since I  1st posted on this thread. My User name has being  changed,Although I still love Kurt's version of I Want To Hold Your Hand,my favorite now is I'm Still Here. Burt is no longer my second favorite,it is now Adam Crawford,although  he only has been in a few episodes. I really wish they had given Kadam a real chance. I can not remember when The First Time episode aired,I know it was in season 3,I although Blaine at times made me angry,like when he humiliated Kurt in front of their friends in Glee I sort of like him. I  no longer like him after the car scene in The  First Time  I never shipped canon Klaine ,but if I did I would have jump ship after that scene. I no longer post/visit GF.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  quietbelle on 11/24/2014, 9:45 pm

^Hey nice to meet you.

I think Kadam would have had a chance if the break up episode was the one for tested instead. It's really weird because i think when the break up episode happened it was premature. But if the writers had put in some real effort to explain the klaine split then it would have paved the way for an acceptance of Adam as the new love interest.

Just me musing...
Plus it's Glee and soon, it will be it was Glee.

Oh well.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-11-13
Real Name : Belle

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 11/24/2014, 10:03 pm

quietbelle wrote:^Hey nice to meet you.

I think Kadam would have had a chance if the break up episode was the one for tested instead. It's really weird because i think when the break up episode happened it was premature. But if the writers had put in some real effort to explain the klaine split then it would have paved the way for an acceptance of Adam as the new love interest.

Just me musing...
Plus it's Glee and soon, it will be it was Glee.

Oh well.

Nice too meet you too.
Some good points,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 19 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum