Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeĆ²dhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Shinra17 5/29/2012, 2:19 pm

Welcome Glitter_Turtle! I'm glad to see you around too baibai
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica 5/29/2012, 9:37 pm

Welcome turtle! I like yr name and sig. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/29/2012, 10:01 pm

glitter_turtle wrote:
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: ...oh my, so hard to choose! If I must, it would be when he cried at the Apple Store Q&A after being told by a fan that we are so very proud of him.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: ...you mean other people besides Kurt sing on this show?

15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I have a twin brother

Welcome Glitter_Turtle Smile

4- Love that moment too. I would add when he said "It's a bug" to hide the fact he cried, so sweet.
10- Razz Believe me or not are others in this show that sing but not sure if they put the same emotions that Kurt does.
15- Cool. How is the relationship with your twin brother? I've always been curious about the close connection that is said twins have.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/30/2012, 8:29 am

Welcome to the CCFF, glitter_turtle! flower

Your sig is very interesting. Something tells me that TLOS is going to be a wealth of Chris's quotable quotes.

glitter_turtle wrote:
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Before the finale, it was "Happy Days Are Here Again/Come On Get Happy," but my Hummelberry feels are rather nonexistent at the moment so I'll go with "4 Minutes."

It is quite astounding how Glee can so quickly and effectively kill any good feelings for a pairing that they've painstakingly nurtured for the entire one and a half seasons, isn't it?

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/31/2012, 2:49 pm

Welcome, glitter_turtle! hola Hope to see you posting in our discussion threads as well neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 6/1/2012, 1:32 am

Been lurking for awhile now. I suppose it's time join up and post.

1. User Name: opals
2. Real Name: melly
3. Location: US
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: His Golden Globe win
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: anything Chewbacca related
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: The conversation with Burt after Rose's Turn
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: As if We Never Said Goodbye
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: There are other characters?
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Run Joey Run and You're Having My Baby were pretty cracktastic.
11. Other favorite TV shows: none at the moment.
12. Other favorite actors:
13. Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge!
14. Favorite recording artists: 80's rock all the way
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share:
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/1/2012, 3:14 am

Hi Opal welcome! Please join the fun parade! hola
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/1/2012, 5:47 am

Welcome here! : D
opals wrote:10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Run Joey Run and You're Having My Baby were pretty cracktastic.
OMG, 'you're having my baby'!! Totally forgot about that one!! LOL.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/1/2012, 7:54 am

Welcome Opals! ^^ good thing you weren't afraid of the thread hijacking attempt above Smile

@Brisallie & Bluejazz: you can continue your discussion in the anime thread or start a new thread about dramas Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/1/2012, 10:17 am

Welcome, opal! flower

So glad to see that you've decided to de-lurk and join us Wink

It took me 3 whole months to gather enough courage to register and post on forums for the very first time. You're probably much braver than me though tonguue
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/1/2012, 4:14 pm

opals wrote:Been lurking for awhile now. I suppose it's time join up and post.

10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Run Joey Run and You're Having My Baby were pretty cracktastic.

Love them. Both made me laugh and though Finn had good intentions with You're having my baby, it was a palm face.

BTW WELCOME TO THE FORUM :D
Shinra17 wrote:

@Brisallie & Bluejazz: you can continue your discussion in the anime thread or start a new thread about dramas Wink

Thanks Shinra.

@Bluejazz, if you still wanna keep this chatting about dramas, I suggest the anime thread because is already created, besides is also related to japan lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 6/2/2012, 2:52 am

Shinra17 wrote:Welcome Opals! ^^ good thing you weren't afraid of the thread hijacking attempt above Smile

Thanks to all for the welcome. And a little friendly thread hijacking is needed from time to time. Smile
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 6/2/2012, 9:08 pm

glitter_turtle wrote:1. User Name: glitter_turtle

3. Location: Heidelberg, Germany (temporary)

11. Other favorite TV shows: The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Young Justice, Legend of Korra

Welcome!! Sorry it took so long to say that. And it's so cool that you live in germany! :D do you watch glee in german? I'm assuming you speak english because you posted in english. o.o so I know you can watch it in english. i think. anyway. how is the voice actor of Chris? is he good? :O I take german for my language class but I'm not so good! and I like Legend of Korra and Young Justice too!!! I hope you love this site just as much as I do!!
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 6/2/2012, 9:09 pm

opals wrote:Been lurking for awhile now. I suppose it's time join up and post.

Welcome!! Smile I hope you enjoy this site just as much as I do!! :D I have a tendency to lurk also. haha. rooots flower hapitgh ptdr Smile
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 6/26/2012, 12:17 am

I am really impressed with this website forum and the fans that are on here. I just recently became such a fan of Chris Colfer. I am actually a mom and probably considerably older than most (if not all) of you. I have a 14yr old son who is very much like Chris only he does not have the same ambition and drive. I became quite impressed with CC when I saw a speech he gave at the BEA. Wow! Great speaker. He is an adorable kid but my interest is mostly in his career development and maybe pass on some insight to my kiddo.

I hesitated to become a member because I am older but I am young at heart and a totally cool mom! I decided to join because you guys impress me as much as Chris Colfer does. I have a business that focuses on technology (I am a tech geek) and it is really great to see so many talented fans here. Yes, I am a normal mom, I live in Kansas (Land of Oz, LOL). Wish everyone much success and happiness.

diana
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/26/2012, 1:07 am

welcome Diana! don't worry about your age. you will be surprised how many moms are here. I bet I am not younger than you simply because my children are all in college! and if you want to go off topic and talk about teenage boys I am all ears! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/26/2012, 1:18 am

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 11 Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Welcome to the CCFF, Diana!!! Smile

Don't worry about feeling too old for this forum - there's several posters here who are beyond their thirties, some of us are in our twenties, some are teens; we're a very mixed group as far as ages go, so you'll fit in just fine here. I know there's some other moms here too!

That's so wonderful that you became interested in Chris after seeing him at the BEA conference! I'm so happy that Chris is gaining even more fans by attending those events, and he's becoming more and more loved and respected. wub We're all really excited to see Chris's career keep developing too (and of course, delightedly enjoy his many projects!).

I hope seeing and learning about Chris will inspire your son to reach for his dreams too. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/26/2012, 1:46 am

So Diana, did you go to the BEA event? or did you first see Chris in Glee?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/26/2012, 3:23 am

Welcome to the CCFF, Diana! flower

We're always glad to have new fans join us in this forum. I'm happy to see that his BEA speech had drawn you here. His most powerful speech to date, which most of us here are familiar with and impressed by, was his Golden Globe acceptance speech in 2011. You should check it out when you get the chance, if you haven't done so already fanny2

Don't worry about your age. Many Chris fans I've come across have alluded to having children of their own, so you definitely won't be the only mom here Smile

I'm not a mom myself, but I do display strange mother-hen protective tendencies when it comes to Chris Colfer tonguue (There's probably medication out there that I can take for this condition).

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/26/2012, 5:18 am

Welcome, Diana hola Don't worry about your age at all, fangirling for Chris has no age-limit and to me, we're a group of people supporting Chris here regardless of age, gender and etc. fanny2 I'm even glad that more moms are joining since they tend to give wise words to the members here Razz (Yes, I'm talking about you, Kim tonguue ) I'm so happy that you intend pass some Chris' insight to your kid wub It warms my heart when people say that and I'm just so proud of Chris crycry (happy tears) I hope your son will be successful in the future. All the best to him rooots

I'm not a mom, but I did have proud mama feelings for Chris and tend to be protective of him sometimes, just like Delight Razz So, I looking forward to your contribution to the board (I feel that you may apply some of your knowledge in technology here fanny2 )and don't hesitate to post when you need to speak up Smile

At last, thank you for joining this big family, Diana bisou

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/26/2012, 5:27 am

Welcome Lady Diana XD, don't worry, we're normal too (well, I guess) Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/26/2012, 7:03 am

Welcome, Diana! Though I do not have a 14 year old kid, I am definitely old enough to have one, so don't worry about your age. There are many of us who are older than 35 around here. I hope you have fun here!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/26/2012, 12:48 pm

Welcome Diana! Smile
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/26/2012, 5:58 pm

ladydianab wrote:I am really impressed with this website forum and the fans that are on here. I just recently became such a fan of Chris Colfer. I am actually a mom and probably considerably older than most (if not all) of you...

diana

Don't worry you're not the only one who's a mom and older than some of us here. So welcome to the forum Diana :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 6/26/2012, 10:23 pm

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. No, I didn't see Chris at BEA I had a library friend who told me about it and then I went to YouTube. I only watched Glee a few times over the three seasons. It wasn't until I got netflix and hulu that I started watching. The writers of this show are brilliant. I became curious about this Kurt kid and then did some online surfing about the "actor" and that is where my, I admit it, obsession started. CC is so different from the rest of the Hollywood teen stars and I was impressed with such maturity, talent and humbleness.

I read last night the interview with CC mom. She is extraordinary as well. She is one year younger than I am! Although, I forgot to see when the interview was she may be my age. Anyway, I really admire how she encouraged and believed in her son. I try to encourage my son to be his own person. I would like to raise an entrepreneur. Believe it or not I actually tweeted @chriscolfer and asked what motivates and drives him. Expectedly, there was no response,(haha).

Well, thanks again for the kind welcome and I hope to "speak" to everyone again soon.

Oh, and Fantastica, I will most certainly PM. Boys are interesting creatures.

diana
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next