Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeòdhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica 2/8/2014, 12:28 pm

all of a sudden a flood of new members? chris is gaining new fans every day!

welcome everyone!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/8/2014, 7:17 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:1. User Name: ChrisColfersLightning
2. Real Name: Tae
3. Location: Currently in the Deserted bore of Cali  dryy 
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he was on Conan and he showed off his sexy moves with his sai swords ;D
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: I have so many but I'll just name one of each! Fave Quote is: “I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best.” and my fave Tweet is: "Just heard on the news someone got drunk at Sea World and tried stealing a penguin...that's funny, I don't remember being at Sea World."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: What made me a stan and made Chris my Idol was during Preggers, just watching him struggle with his acceptance and fear, and also prove that he can do football if he wanted and he can be someone else, but himself suited him better, and I get emotional thinking about how much he made me feel like I was not alone, he is my idol and inspiration, not just Kurt, but Chris for just being the person he is, I'll shut up now before I turn this into an emotional rant lol.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: While I love his signature Kurt extravaganza performances like Le Jazz Hot! I wanna hold your hand touched my heart and wrenched it, I am a sucker for soul wrenching emotional numbers and the more simple and raw it is, the better, it just oozes natural talent and raw passion for me Smile
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Have to go with 4 Minutes! God I miss my Kurtcedes so much :(Why did they only got to sing one measly song? smh....
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Hard to say, I honestly do not like anyone since everyone gotten Bleeconned lately :P But if I have to choose, Classic Glee Kurtcedes before the Blee :P
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Shake It Out was the best female group performance Glee ever did! I loved it so much, I wish Glee would let its best three female vocalist sing more :/
11. Other favorite TV shows: Orange is the new black (ty CC for getting me hooked!) Hannibal, AHS (Some of it, Trolphy have ruined certain plot lines there too)and RuPauls Drag Race, I do not watch much tv :P
12. Other favorite actors: Dylan O'Brien (Aka Chris brother from another mother) I guess I like other actors but not really any faves other than Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Hiddleston, ugh my brain is blank right now heh Mad
13. Favorite movie: I don't really have one, it used to be Juno when I was like 14, but now Idk, maybe Legends of the Fall, I watch it a lot, but mostly for Brad Pitt, yeah...
14. Favorite recording artists: Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Of Monsters and Men, MCR, P!atd, Awolnation, Mika, Imagine Dragons, SWS, Nicki Minaj, A7x, FOB
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Ummm, I love to create good plots and scenes for movie scripts and I like them, but I get insecure about them so I never try to get them known or try to write them out further x,x

Hi Tae.  baibai

And I love Dylan O' Brien.

Styles is my favourite.
It looks like we getting Kurtcedes back, which I loved as well.  wub

Kurtcedes do have a duet in episode 13, which sounds like it is going to be good.

I hope this means more duets.
Thank you guys for showing so much love! :D I finally migrated from Tumblr, I needed some sane Chris loving in my life Wink If Chris and Dylan dont work together soon it would officially be a crime lol, I cant wait for more Kurtcedes, hopefully minus the blee D:  banzai 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/8/2014, 7:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:It's raining new members lately. Keep 'em coming, I'd say!!!

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Tumblr_m6fzjy6O131qb97d7

Welcome, Tae!!!  baibai 

'Shake It Out' is also one of my favorite non-Kurt songs of Glee.
I hope you have fun here on the board.

Welcome gif for you, and to stay in the theme of this post:

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Tumblr_lpoefjBLTL1qcpsrlo1_250   Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Tumblr_lpoefjBLTL1qcpsrlo2_250
x
Thank you! I am loving this so far, I really am happy to join! I hope Glee can be sane and give up some good tunes to people who deserve them, sigh  Rolling Eyes  But yes! Thank god for this Forum, it is amazing <33333
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/8/2014, 10:04 pm

Hello, Just Joined. Hope that's ok! I won't talk much, but I love listening to other Chris fans. I am Taty.

Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2014, 10:10 pm

awesomenessthatischriscol wrote:Hello, Just Joined. Hope that's ok! I won't talk much, but I love listening to other Chris fans. I am Taty.

Hi Taty.  baibai

Your username looks familiar.

Do you have a blog with the same url on tumblr by any chance?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/8/2014, 10:15 pm

awesomenessthatischriscol wrote:Hello, Just Joined. Hope that's ok! I won't talk much, but I love listening to other Chris fans. I am Taty.
Whoop you joined!  hiphopa 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/8/2014, 10:19 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

Hi Taty.  baibai

Hello, Yes I am theawesomenessthatischriscolfer on tumblr. I hope it's ok my joining you all on here?

Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/8/2014, 10:20 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
Whoop you joined!  hiphopa 

Hi Tae Hunny!!

XXX

Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2014, 10:44 pm

awesomenessthatischriscol wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Hi Taty.  baibai

Hello, Yes I am theawesomenessthatischriscolfer on tumblr. I hope it's ok my joining you all on here?

I love your blog.  wub

It's just so lovely seeing so many Chris fans joining today.  Smile

It has been really a Chris couple of weeks after the drought we had.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/8/2014, 11:13 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Hi Taty.  baibai

I love your blog.  wub

Thank you!!!  blushh  Smile 

And I am glad that you are getting more joining. I have been meaning to for a while and I'm happy I did.

And as Chris fans we have definitely been spoiled recently and it has been glorious, LOL

Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2014, 11:20 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Hi Taty.  baibai

I love your blog.  wub

Thank you!!!  blushh  Smile 

And I am glad that you are getting more joining. I have been meaning to for a while and I'm happy I did.

And as Chris fans we have definitely been spoiled recently and it has been glorious, LOL

I know.

I keep wondering what other surprises he might have for us. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 2/8/2014, 11:57 pm

And suddenly, the Chris Colfer fandom arises from the pits of hell. Not that I'm complaining! Hey Taty! Long time no talk! Also welcome to the forum Tae!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2014, 12:01 am

It's like we're having a kiki here! So many fellow Chris fans joining the party.  hapitgh 

awesomenessthatischriscol wrote:Hello, Yes I am theawesomenessthatischriscolfer on tumblr. I hope it's ok my joining you all on here?

It's more than okay, it's great! Welcome, Taty, it's good to see you here. koukou
And don't be too silent, we won't bite.  tongue2

A welcoming gif for you:

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Chris-colfer-gif-glee-live-Favim.com-234788
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/9/2014, 12:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:It's like we're having a kiki here! So many fellow Chris fans joining the party.  hapitgh 

awesomenessthatischriscol wrote:Hello, Yes I am theawesomenessthatischriscolfer on tumblr. I hope it's ok my joining you all on here?

It's more than okay, it's great! Welcome, Taty, it's good to see you here. koukou
And don't be too silent, we won't bite.  tongue2

A welcoming gif for you:

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Chris-colfer-gif-glee-live-Favim.com-234788

Hello, thanks for the welcome. I think I'm going to enjoy it on here, LOL and that gif is one of my personal favourites, thank you.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 

Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/9/2014, 12:10 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:And suddenly, the Chris Colfer fandom arises from the pits of hell. Not that I'm complaining! Hey Taty! Long time no talk! Also welcome to the forum Tae!

Hey hunny!!! Good to see you on here. It's lovely to see so many familiar people.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 

Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2014, 2:29 am

Welcome to all of our new members! It is great to have new people joining in on the fun!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine 2012 2/9/2014, 9:16 am

Coming out of lurkdom and thank you for the warm welcome. I loved the pilot episode and then lost interest in the show. Started watching during season 2 and became drawn in on the character "Kurt". Needless to say I have watched all the seasons and Kurt remains my favorite character.

I became a Chris Colfer fan after watching him on one of his many interviews. What a strong and beautiful young man he is. I have all of his books and like the rest of you look forward to his journey after Glee.

Sunshine 2012
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/9/2014, 9:39 am

Hello everybody new!  baibai 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2014, 10:05 am

Hi Sunshine!!! Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Cute-yellow-sun-waving-helloWhat a wonderful username.

I also lost interest in Glee after a couple of episodes (missed Kurt's 'Defying Gravity', argh), and didn't tune back in till 'Home'. When Chris sang 'A House Is Not a Home' in that episode I knew I was hooked forever, lol.

Since your name is @sunshine, your welcome gif will have Kurt singing YATSOML:

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 16 Tumblr_mm7d6xsyGe1qly3wvo8_r1_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine 2012 2/9/2014, 10:26 am

Thank you so much. I loved that song as well. Tumbler scares me and I don't have a twitter account so you won't find me anywhere else.....unless you look at service dogs and cruises......

Confession...I followed you here from TwoP via glee forum. Waiting the next song review Smile 

Sunshine 2012
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2014, 11:15 am

^Hahaha, @Jelly is going to love that. She gets jealous whenever I get compliments from new members for my reviews.  tonguue 

(just kidding)

Thank you.  blushh 
After having to adjust to an unexpected much more busy schedule in my personal/professional life (and the physical fallout that was a result to that) I'm finally getting my act and mojo back together and am writing more regular again. So expect the review of 'Get Back' in a few days!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine 2012 2/9/2014, 12:24 pm

banzai YES!!

Sunshine 2012
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/9/2014, 1:03 pm

something awesome is happening in this fandom. so many new members! time to party!

i am thinking about changing my user name to "iammoreawesomethantheawesomenessthatischriscolfer".  tonguue 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomenessthatischriscol 2/9/2014, 1:07 pm

fantastica wrote:something awesome is happening in this fandom. so many new members! time to party!

i am thinking about changing my user name to "iammoreawesomethantheawesomenessthatischriscolfer".  tonguue 

Go for it!!!!!!! LOL  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2014, 2:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Hahaha, @Jelly is going to love that. She gets jealous whenever I get compliments from new members for my reviews.  tonguue 

I am not jealous of you, Marie. I am just tired of having to widen the doors so your overinflated Blaine/Trolphy ego head can fit through the doors. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next