Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+17
aubinharleygrace17
Eaton2011
Delight
Ranwing
angelnessa
Buenos
bayth
ColferInspired
fantastica
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Kurt addict
mindschemez
brisallie
valkeakuulas
Ireth
21 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 7/6/2015, 7:30 pm

Chris on AOL Build series:

Ok, when I see that hair I can't but think he's "building a stairway to heaven".  Cue the Led Zeppelin music.   Razz

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_nr3567faxd1tqc1pqo1_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_nr3366yZpr1sg9z6fo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Ranwing 7/6/2015, 8:43 pm

Am totally digging the Jimmy Neutron hair.

I watched the interview live (because I am lazy and took a few extra days off from work) and it was well worth sitting through. He's such a fun interview and we got a lot of valuable tidbits. It looks increasingly likely that there will be TLOS movies (yes, plural), and as for Chris appearing on Broadway, it seems to be more a question of when than if. And I was glad to see that Chris is focused on originating a role (or at least, originating a role for a revival) rather than stepping in as a replacement just for the sake of being on Broadway.

He's being so thoughtful and making smart career choices. Maybe he's not being this big flash right out of the Glee gate, but I think that his work is going to be very meaningful when he does take the plunge.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2015, 10:14 pm

Hello!
starlaboratories:
You might have seen my original post about the 12x12 Hollywood Walk of Fame star for Chris but if you haven’t you can take a look here for information on how to get involved! I’m ordering everything on Monday if you’d like to participate! 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/9/2015, 10:33 pm

I kind of wish that this person wasn't doing that for a gift for him. It seems kind of tacky when there is a possibility that he could actually earn a spot on the real walk of fame in the future.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/16/2015, 4:53 pm

So so proud of Chris!

If he had bragging rights at HW mixers before, can you imagine now with a best selling #1 SERIES? Razz

I can only imagine that if a movie adaptation comes through, the LOS series will get another set of fans/readers and sales will go up even more exponentially.

Considering that Chris says how little he cries, the fact that he broke down when he saw the #1 Series news shows how much he cares about his writing creations. It must have been overwhelming and such a validation to him.

So, so proud of the man!!

bounce bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/16/2015, 8:09 pm

Interesting mention for Chris today...ABC news has an article about Hillary Clinton's celebrity donors, and they mentioned Chris:

Chris Colfer: The “Glee” star proved he’s a Clinton super fan with a $5,400 check, maxing out for both the primary and general election cycle.

source

Amongst the celebrity donors who are mentioned in the article are Sting, Stephen Spielberg, Beyoncé, Leonardo DiCaprio, Glenn Close, Anna Wintour, Barbara Streisand, and Ben Affleck. I'd say Chris is in good company here.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/17/2015, 2:11 pm

Obviously Chris is his own person, as he has acknowledged that a lot of his family is politically conservative and just about had a cow when he went to Hillary Clinton's book signing last year. Razz

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/19/2015, 1:17 pm

Looks like someone was celebrating the end of his book tour a bit too hard last night:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_nrqsmb5ejn1u88r6co1_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_nrqsmb5ejn1u88r6co2_1280
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_nrqsmb5ejn1u88r6co3_1280

source
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/19/2015, 1:41 pm

Lol, he deserved a little celebrating after the busy and successful couple of weeks he's had. I'm glad Will and his dad were there to help. Look at that face though wub .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/19/2015, 4:46 pm

And how wholesome is it that the one time we've seen Chris indulging a bit too much was with his father!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/19/2015, 5:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:And how wholesome is it that the one time we've seen Chris indulging a bit too much was with his father!
I know right! It's the epitome of Chris that is Chris. Fun, yet sensible.

I do wonder how the night went along: "Bring on the drinks, I have two people in the world with me that definately want to keep me away from harms way!" Razz

I keep thinking how mine and my fathers celebratory night would have proceeded. :D
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/19/2015, 5:09 pm

Lol, he looks so blissful.  Smile
I think that after such an exhausting 2 weeks book tour, with another plane flight and another hotel every day, plus hours and hours of reading, signing and interacting with fans, a reasonable amount of alcoholic drinks would already hit Chris extra hard.

But how wonderful that he got to celebrate safely with his bf and dad.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 7/19/2015, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/19/2015, 7:12 pm

I saw those pictures at morning and I'm glad Chris had fun. Yeah he apparently had too much fun, but he deserves it and his boyfriend and dad were there to took him home. So for me is nice to see that blissful face :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/19/2015, 9:59 pm

Chris deserved to celebrate. Smile

Hope the hangover wasn't too bad. Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/20/2015, 1:43 pm

For Chris I recommend this morning MENUDO, it's the breakfast for champhions, ie the Mexican response to a hangover.

Razz Razz Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/22/2015, 3:00 am

“I used to get so upset when people ask me like write things so they could get it tattooed on their body. I used to like, ‘No, don’t do this! When you’re 30, you’re not gonna want my name on your body.’ Nowadays I just don’t care. I’m just like, ‘Not my child, not my child.’”

— Chris Colfer (via bitch-fork)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/22/2015, 3:02 am

“Jennifer Saunders promised me a role in the AbFab movie, so I hope that happens.”
— Chris Colfer (via chriscolfernews)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/26/2015, 9:53 pm

Hello everybody. Sorry for being missed, I just found this on internet and wonder if someone else noticed Rick Astley and Chris look alike

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Dc1eee06c04df9b2e5ea179f8b242dd5
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/27/2015, 6:45 am

brisallie wrote:Hello everybody. Sorry for being missed, I just found this on internet and wonder if someone else noticed Rick Astley and Chris look alike

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Dc1eee06c04df9b2e5ea179f8b242dd5

Sometimes he can look like Ewen McGregor or a young River Phoenix.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/27/2015, 6:46 am

Chris saw the play “Bent” at the Center Theatre Group on Sunday night. This was written by Martin Sherman, the same person who wrote/is writing the Noël screenplay.

This person must have been there. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/27/2015, 10:26 pm

Or they just saw this post.

It was a weekend of two very different shows in Los Angeles but one that served to remind attendees to both, young and old, that being Gay has a history, often painful, and a culture, yes, I have to, a Culture Club. The shows were the Culture Club reunion at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles and Bent at the Mark Taper Forum also in Los Angeles……

Meanwhile, over at the Mark Taper the same weekend, stars like Chris Colfer were on hand to take in the new production of
Bent.

— Huffington Post
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/30/2015, 4:33 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nsagqgzPuT1sg1tt6_540
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 7/30/2015, 7:59 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nsagqgzPuT1sg1tt6_540

whoaaa no way, still holding strong at number 1?!?! Amazing! arms hiphopa

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/30/2015, 9:43 am

Sorry, this was from a lovely Chris fan who got it wrong. This is not the new list.

I forgot that I posted it here as well. blushh

The new list is not out yet.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/8/2015, 11:01 am

For some reason I'm obsessed with seeing Chris with a beard.

Maybe because it worked well for another fave actor, Ewan McGregor.  Razz

ewan mcgregor images
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next