Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

+10
brisallie
Ireth
bayth
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
ColferInspired
Buenos
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

Post  brisallie 7/12/2014, 11:17 pm

ColferInspired wrote:The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8l28wax0y1sicbp9o1_500

High-res
swiftlikeausllyfanatic:
My brothers girlfriend met Chris Colfer yesterday.

I sincerely like this kind of sporty style Smile. I love the t-shirts he's been wearing
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 12:29 am

On WWHL Chris admitted he had a boyfriend.  wub 

Though he did not mention Will by name.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 12:29 am

“I’m only a bitch when I’m conscious.”
— Chris Colfer [on what his Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tagline would be]

From WWHL.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 12:30 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8om98dPTP1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 12:30 am

“I would join the cast of Beverly Hills, because it’s close, and my tag line would probably be ‘I’m only a bitch when I’m conscious.’”
— Chris on which Real Housewives cast he would join
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 3:45 am

“I start shooting beginning of next year and they just brought it to me. At first, I really wasn’t very aware of Noël Coward and didn’t know too much about him. I had dinner with the director and the writer, who are both brilliant, and they said they first thought of me because of the similarities between us, and I’m like, ‘I don’t know if there are,’ and they’re like, ‘He’s a genius, young overachiever,’ and I thought: ‘Oh! I see what you mean.’”
— Chris Colfer on the Noël Coward biopic [source] (via chriscolfernews)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 3:45 am

Andy Cohen:A lot of people are asking if you have a boyfriend.
[*]Chris Colfer:I do.
[*]Andy Cohen:Oh, congratulations
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 4:11 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8ousnDCMi1sqqzcso1_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8ousnDCMi1sqqzcso2_250

A lot of people wanna know if you have a boyfriend, presently. (x)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 4:12 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8os00eHBp1qe476yo1_500

High-res
@BravoWWHL Check out @dinamanzo & @chriscolfer with our new #WWHL @TwitterMirror!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:01 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo3_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo1_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo2_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo4_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo5_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo6_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo7_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo8_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo9_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8opu1vBhl1qe476yo10_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:04 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo2_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo3_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo7_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo4_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo5_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo8_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo1_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oxjf4uZl1rk7v8fo6_250

You’re playing Noel Coward. How did you get the part and when are you shooting?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:13 am

Meeting Chris!
eelgglee:
So I was at the MA signing a few days ago and finally got to meet Chris and he was the nicest person ever! When we first got there we waited in line for about an hour and a half before our color group started moving! Since we were at the back of the color group we actually got to see Chris arrive! I dont think he was expecting people to be waiting there but when he noticed we saw him he peeked his head back up and smiled the cutest little smirk and then waved and went in. Also while I was waiting I went into Barns and Noble to get a drink (they had a Red Riding Hood themed drink and a Froggy drink too!) and as I was looking in the checkout line I realized I could see Chris doing the first groups signing like 5 feet away! it was the first time I’d ever seen him and he looked incredible! There was a woman with a baby about 1 or 2 and the baby reached out for him and he put his arms out and was playing with her and it was so precious! I watched him talk to a bunch of other little kids too and he was so sweet with them!
After that it all went really quickly! Once we got in there with our group the line moved fast. I FINALLY MET CHRIS! IT WAS AWESOME! When I walked up I told him how much I loved the book and he called me hunny and said thanks! He asked how I was and then I handed him a pamphlet about the camp for kids with cancer that I work at and told him I was donating the books to the hospital that a lot of them go to! He said that that was so sweet and then actually took time to scan the pamphlet! Then he told me all about a charity for kids with cancer that he loved working with in California which was so cool to hear that he has helped cheer up these kids! I told him how much I know the kids will love the book to escape from the hospital world and he continued to thank me again for donating a the set of TLOS books to them! Then I’m pretty sure I said I loved the books again and said thanks and then walked away! 
Then my mom went up to Chris and he asked her how she was Smile then she explained that she is an elementary school teacher and he lit up with excitement! He kinda gasped and his eyes lit up and he asked what grade or area and when she said special education and he screamed “AWWW WONDERFUL” and then when she said the kids love the book he was really interested and kept asking about her job and was really genuine and sweet the whole time!
After there was space on the side were you could stand about 10 ft away and watch the rest of the signings. I honestly felt kinda creepy just standing there but a bunch of people were and the staff was with us and Chris would smile over so it honestly seemed like he didnt mind. They let people go through a second time and these two girls about 8 went through and he said “well hello sweeties long time no see!” and stuck his hand out to shake theirs. IT MADE THEM SO HAPPY! They were giggly and he kept talking to them about the books. It was honestly just so cool watching him be so sweet and caring towards everyone! He was all smiles and seemed so genuine it was incredible to watch! I am still so smiley and happy from the day, it was fantastic!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:14 am

@chriscolfer: I turn my back for one minute at @AndersonsBkshp…  #BearsArePigs
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:42 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8okzqf0A81sg9z6fo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:43 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8okt3Nx4A1qe476yo1_500

High-res
@Andy: It’s @dinamanzo & @chriscolfer winding up a v dramatic night on #WWHL
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:51 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8oolxddeO1qe476yo1_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 5:58 am

Part 1.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/14/2014, 6:00 am

Part 2.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/14/2014, 5:07 pm

"I got no strings to hold me down..." ptdr
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/14/2014, 5:13 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

"I got no strings to hold me down..." ptdr

"Smeagol? I forget. Itchy?  Slutty? ....They've always forgotten the eighth dwarf 'Fancy'!"    ptdr
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/14/2014, 7:26 pm

Along with Jimmy,also I love his interactions with Andy Cohen,though sometimes I think he talks more than his guests. Anyway, Chris always seems to hae fun there and glad he admitted has a bf without saying Will's name as practically everybody know he is  neutre 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/15/2014, 11:11 am

Another interview and one coming from USAToday as well.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/10366808/foxbeat-chris-colfer-chats-with-kevin-mccarthy

PT 1.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/15/2014, 3:32 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/15/2014, 5:33 pm

Chris just announced there will be another #CC360 this Friday at 12 PM PST.

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/15/2014, 5:38 pm

And it is a good time for Europe! Yah! I will be home from work but not asleep!
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next