Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

+10
brisallie
Ireth
bayth
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
ColferInspired
Buenos
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Glorfindel
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 2:15 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8farwXnvb1sqqzcso1_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8farwXnvb1sqqzcso2_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 2:28 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8f25b5Bbw1qe476yo1_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8f25b5Bbw1qe476yo2_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8f25b5Bbw1qe476yo3_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 2:30 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fgb6xvqc1qh91nzo1_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fgb6xvqc1qh91nzo2_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fgb6xvqc1qh91nzo3_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fgb6xvqc1qh91nzo4_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fgb6xvqc1qh91nzo5_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fgb6xvqc1qh91nzo6_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fgb6xvqc1qh91nzo7_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 2:36 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ffkt3qah1qh91nzo1_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ffkt3qah1qh91nzo2_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ffkt3qah1qh91nzo3_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ffkt3qah1qh91nzo4_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 2:41 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo6_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo2_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo1_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo3_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo4_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo10_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo5_250    The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo7_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo8_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8eoapPRK61qe476yo9_250

Chris Colfer outside ‘Good Morning America’ in NYC on July 8, 2014 [HQ]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 3:01 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ezjrctFc1qhub34o5_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ezjrctFc1qhub34o1_r1_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ezjrctFc1qhub34o2_r2_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ezjrctFc1qhub34o3_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8ezjrctFc1qhub34o4_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 4:13 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 4:15 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 5:07 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8euw7ZNBo1qaxxelo3_r1_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8euw7ZNBo1qaxxelo4_r1_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8euw7ZNBo1qaxxelo1_r1_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8euw7ZNBo1qaxxelo2_r1_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 5:16 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fk46yg9V1qaxxelo2_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fk46yg9V1qaxxelo1_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/9/2014, 5:22 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fcswNRVe1rg4ui9o1_500

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8fcswNRVe1rg4ui9o2_500

Chris outside GMA
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/9/2014, 5:25 am

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/9/2014, 7:10 am

I seem to have developed more than a healthy obsession over the fact how he keeps doing that little pursing up the lips thing when he thinks about the answers in interviews and these videos. I mean he must have always done it but somehow recently I've been charmed by it.

Paying too much attention to mannerisms?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/9/2014, 9:15 am

I'm catching up on all the TV appearances from yesterday (since I spent most of the day sitting in a B&N) and I nearly fell off my couch laughing during the Tonight Show. Most specifically the charades game. When Chris started thrusting his hips, I totally lost it. Here Chris is on national television and he's thrusting his hips in a way that doesn't leave much to the imagination.

It's understandable why so many shows want him when he's got something to promote, because he's really a fantastic guest.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/9/2014, 11:19 am

From his stint on "Hollywood Nights" to now this hilarious Jimmy Fallon Charades it's obvious you want Chris on your team playing games.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/9/2014, 11:45 am

There was something that Chris said in particular last night that really struck me at just how seriously he takes his writing. At how it was difficult for him to be taken seriously as a writer because he was primarily known as an actor and most books written by actors are PR puff pieces and not serious literary efforts. He described the response at first being something like "Oh you wrote a book? That's... nice. Great.... How's Kristen Chenoweth?" And now that he's got two best sellers under his belt (and a third that should join them), and TLOS is being used for school and library programs and lessons, it's affirmation of his effort and that he is a real writer. He takes enormous pride in that fact and he rightly should. It's so rare for someone to make the kind of impact that Chris has in one field, let alone a second.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/9/2014, 11:55 am

The EW interview is out and it's fantastic.   WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK between 1:50 and 2:37.

He talks about that he only lets out 1/10 of the projects that he is involved or possibly involved in. 1/10!!!  We are going to have lots of things to look forward to with Chris.  And he also mentions that the Noel movie was BROUGHT to HIM!!!  They wanted Chris specifically for the part.  How AWESOME is that??  I'm a happy fan this morning.  

Watching Chris play charades last night had me laughing so hard and when he did the thrusting - right before he says "I really don't want to do this!"  OMG   ptdr
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/9/2014, 12:59 pm

bayth wrote:The EW interview is out and it's fantastic.   WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK between 1:50 and 2:37.

He talks about that he only lets out 1/10 of the projects that he is involved or possibly involved in. 1/10!!!  We are going to have lots of things to look forward to with Chris.  And he also mentions that the Noel movie was BROUGHT to HIM!!!  They wanted Chris specifically for the part.  How AWESOME is that??  I'm a happy fan this morning.  

Yeah! so exciting  Smile 
Watching Chris play charades last night had me laughing so hard and when he did the thrusting - right before he says "I really don't want to do this!"  OMG   ptdr

Yeah, Chris is great during such games and on talk shows, and Jimmy Fallon is especially fun and nice. Pity they cut the camera away when he started thrusting though.  phr34r 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/9/2014, 1:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm catching up on all the TV appearances from yesterday (since I spent most of the day sitting in a B&N) and I nearly fell off my couch laughing during the Tonight Show. Most specifically the charades game. When Chris started thrusting his hips, I totally lost it. Here Chris is on national television and he's thrusting his hips in a way that doesn't leave much to the imagination.
I lost it too at that moment, and like @bayth already mentioned: his "I really don't want to do this" was the icing on the cake.  Smile

And I love, love how spontaneous and even with a bit of innuendo Jimmy Fallon reacted. From Chris' first (a bit embarrassed?) reaction when he saw that song title, to him making a heart at Jimmy, the thrusting and self-hugging/touching, till the end when they was jumping up and down and Jimmy said that he just told Chris Colfer that he wanted to make love to him..... it was just perfect.   ptdr 

bayth wrote:He talks about that he only lets out 1/10 of the projects that he is involved or possibly involved in. 1/10!!!  We are going to have lots of things to look forward to with Chris.  And he also mentions that the Noel movie was BROUGHT to HIM!!!  They wanted Chris specifically for the part.  How AWESOME is that??  I'm a happy fan this morning. 
I suspected that this was the case when Joe Stephenson said in that interview last year that he managed to get a "big Hollywood star"f or his new project when he was in L.A. back then. But it's so great to get that confirmation. And what a feather on Chris' cap!!! It truly is amazing.   neutre

And it seems, with only the top of the iceberg (1/10th) of Chris' projects being out in the open yet, that we are going to get so many more things to look forward to.
I'm so proud to be his fan, and I'm so happy for him.  wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/9/2014, 1:09 pm

Ireth wrote:Pity they cut the camera away when he started thrusting though.  phr34r
They were probably afraid more footage of the thrusting would have melted several tv screens throughout the country.  fanny2

Youtube versions of The Tonight Show:
(high quality)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/9/2014, 1:10 pm

Chris in the EW Radio Live  interview says he's  going to be:

"very, very busy in the next few years just from all kinds of things that I have my hands in right now."

More acting roles, more screenplays, more books and series, getting LOS made into a movie,etc.,  the list can go on and on and on...

Chris mentioned also he hopes he comes on more in "Hot in Cleveland".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/9/2014, 3:04 pm

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8getjzfg31qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2014, 1:46 am

That EW got me so excited.  bounce 

Chris is doing so many projects in the next two years.

I remember some fans were so worried because they thought Chris would be struggling after Glee, but I know many of us felt he was in demand.

Noel, that proves that is the case.

It was alright to worry, because back then all we had was Glee and SBL, plus the TLOS books.

If Chris did do more episodes of HIC, I can see one of them be planning the wedding for Tony and then fiancée.

I just would like to see which actress they would cast in the role.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2014, 2:05 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2014, 2:19 am

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8gu6hRDAV1s12hw5o2_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8gu6hRDAV1s12hw5o1_250

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8gu6hRDAV1s12hw5o4_250  The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy! - Page 2 Tumblr_n8gu6hRDAV1s12hw5o3_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next