Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/18/2014, 1:50 am

ColferInspired wrote:Adam Lambert will be at Chris's party.  neutre

That is  great.  I hope Darren Criss  not ,mainly   because  of  Crisscolfer shippers. Although,Chris will  be accused  of hating Darren if he is not a tChris's party,He can not  win  either way  with  the most rabid Crisscolfer shippers.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2014, 1:54 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Adam Lambert will be at Chris's party.  neutre

That is  great.  I hope Darren Criss  not ,mainly   because  of  Crisscolfer shippers. Although,Chris will  be accused  of hating Darren if he is not a tChris's party,He can not  win  either way  with  the most rabid Crisscolfer shippers.

Darren was at Chris's birthday party for the pirate/ninja theme.

Since then there has been no mention of him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/18/2014, 1:58 am

^ i don't think chris and dc will live their lives according to what crazy shippers want or not want. they will simply do whatever they want - if chris wants to invite dc he can and will. if dc wants to go he can and will. crazy shippers don't mean a thing to them in real life. annoying yes, but won't affect their decision to socialize or not socialize. my impression is that cc and dc have very different friend circles so they usually don't socialize much. again, it's not because they want to avoid the crazy shippers, but because they are rather different people w/ different friends.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/18/2014, 2:06 am

fantastica wrote:^ i don't think chris and dc will live their lives according to what crazy shippers want or not want. they will simply do whatever they want - if chris wants to invite dc he can and will. if dc wants to go he can and will. crazy shippers don't mean a thing to them in real life. annoying yes, but won't affect their decision to socialize or not socialize. my impression is that cc and dc have very different friend circles so they usually don't socialize much. again, it's not because they want to avoid the crazy shippers, but because they are rather different people w/ different friends.

That is true.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/18/2014, 2:30 am

We have our first official sighting. Chris went dressed as original recipe Harry Potter.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 9 Tumblr_n5r6ssYEJ01rwi7xbo1_400

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/18/2014, 2:59 am

Ranwing wrote:We have our first official sighting. Chris went dressed as original recipe Harry Potter.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 9 Tumblr_n5r6ssYEJ01rwi7xbo1_400

He looks like the Harry Potter from the books. I've the feeling I saw that shirt or a similar one in one of the covers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/18/2014, 3:03 am

brisallie wrote:
Ranwing wrote:We have our first official sighting. Chris went dressed as original recipe Harry Potter.

He looks like the Harry Potter from the books. I've the feeling I saw that shirt or a similar one in one of the covers.
Yep - the very first book:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 9 Tumblr_n5r7pw1dbZ1qm638lo1_250
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/18/2014, 3:07 am

bayth wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Yep - the very first book:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 9 Tumblr_n5r7pw1dbZ1qm638lo1_250

Thanks Smile oh what is his secret to look like an 11 years old boy?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/18/2014, 7:48 am

brisallie wrote:He looks like the Harry Potter from the books. I've the feeling I saw that shirt or a similar one in one of the covers.
Hee, I just came to the same conclusion in the Birthday Party thread.  Smile
Could have saved myself the trouble and read this thread first.  beam

The idea that Chris might be too busy (or overseas?) next week to celebrate his birthday is filling me with joy.  fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/18/2014, 8:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:He looks like the Harry Potter from the books. I've the feeling I saw that shirt or a similar one in one of the covers.
Hee, I just came to the same conclusion in the Birthday Party thread.  Smile
Could have saved myself the trouble and read this thread first.  beam

The idea that Chris might be too busy (or overseas?) next week to celebrate his birthday is filling me with joy.  fanny2

That's what I first thought when I found out his birthday party was this early. I wonder what exciting thing is happening for him on his actual birthday? It could be for a project, or it could be a smaller, toned down celebration with family and friends.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/18/2014, 9:21 am

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend in the US - it's a major holiday and a lot of people tend to take vacations over the long weekend. My guess is that Chris wanted to have the big blowout while everyone was still in town and will have a smaller get together with his closest friends next weekend.

And after all... if you're Chris Colfer, why should you only settle for having one birthday?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/18/2014, 10:44 am

Ranwing wrote:Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend in the US - it's a major holiday and a lot of people tend to take vacations over the long weekend. My guess is that Chris wanted to have the big blowout while everyone was still in town and will have a smaller get together with his closest friends next weekend.

And after all... if you're Chris Colfer, why should you only settle for having one birthday?

That makes sense, I didn't know it was Memorial Day. Thanks  neutre .

I'm sure Chris will still have a smaller celebration on his actual birthday.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/18/2014, 8:07 pm

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2014, 11:34 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/19/2014, 6:50 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 9 Tumblr_n5uc73JEzC1qe476yo1_500
The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Book Tour
This July, come meet Chris Colfer and celebrate the release of The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning. See dates and locations below where Chris will be signing copies of his best-selling series.
July 8: 7:30pm
Barnes & Noble, Union Square
New York, NY

July 9: 6:00pm
Watchung Booksellers
Montclair, NJ

July 10: 4:00pm
Barnes & Noble 
Burlington, MA 

July 11: 7:00pm 
Anderson’s Bookshop
Naperville, IL

July 12: 12:00noon
Barnes & Noble
Skokie, IL

July 13: 11:00am
Books & Books
Coral Gables, FL 

July 13: 7:00pm 
Little Shop of Stories 
Decatur, GA

July 14
Washington, DC
details to come 

July 15: 7:00pm
St. Louis County Library
St. Louis, MO

July 16: 7:00pm
Red Balloon Bookshop
St. Paul, MN

July 17: 4:00pm 
Powell’s, Cedar Hills Crossing
Beaverton, OR

July 19: 2:00pm
Barnes & Noble, The Grove
Los Angeles, CA
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/19/2014, 7:48 pm

OMG.  He's coming to Beaverton, Oregon.  My home town.  I'm shocked!!!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/19/2014, 7:52 pm

^ lucky you! make sure you go or else i will be really mad!  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/19/2014, 7:58 pm

I don't have my work schedule yet. I hope I'm off that day. If not, I'm feeling sick.  fanny2 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/19/2014, 8:24 pm

bayth wrote:I don't have my work schedule yet.  I hope I'm off that day.  If not, I'm feeling sick.   fanny2 

Really hope you get to go!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/19/2014, 8:51 pm

Guess where I'm going to be July 8. I have a feeling that it's going to be a half day at the office for me.  coool 

Anyone in the NY area planning to join me?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/19/2014, 9:00 pm

Yay! He is by me! I got to go to the first one so I feel very fortunate for another chance to meet him! Smile 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 5/19/2014, 9:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:Guess where I'm going to be July 8. I have a feeling that it's going to be a half day at the office for me.  coool 

Anyone in the NY area planning to join me?

ME!! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make this one.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/19/2014, 11:18 pm

bayth wrote:I don't have my work schedule yet.  I hope I'm off that day.  If not, I'm feeling sick.   fanny2 

this is the once in a life time thing. you will regret so much if you don't go. consider it as a special treat for yourself. you really deserve it! and if your schedule doesn't permit, i hope you do get "sick".  tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 5/20/2014, 12:40 am

Another nice surprise announcement!! Keep 'em coming  Smile 

Definitely going to make it out to the B&N signing in LA. I went last year and had a great time. The event was really organized.

Great time to be a Chris Colfer fan indeed

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/20/2014, 3:25 am

-

Last edited by sheny on 5/21/2014, 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next