Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  brisallie on 5/4/2014, 6:42 pm

coxfire wrote:I can read "Serge le Lama", and I recognize this lama as the one that had been stolen from a circus by drunk guys last year in Bordeaux (in France). They walked him like they would have a dog all around the city and made him take the tramway. The lama was restituted safe and sound.

What?! I didn't know about this story. I'm glad the lama was restituted, but there should have had more security. And now I feel like a shallow person thinking this could be a nice shirt for Chris.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire on 5/4/2014, 7:00 pm

Nothing bad happened, thankfully, and the llama was visibly nonplussed by his little trip in the city, he could perform his show with no problems two days after. It was irresponsible but pretty harmless, the guys admitted they were drunk and never wanted to hurt the llama, just walk around with him. They also say the llama was very nice, and followed them like a dog would have. Ah, alcohol, what it makes people do....
They called him Serge as a pun, because there is a French singer called Serge Lama, I don't know what his real name is.
I wonder what Chris would think of it? Would he be horrified or glad the llama got to have a little adventure? I mean, how many llamas can say they took the tramway?
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/8/2014, 7:08 am

Chris Colfer at Celebration Theatre’s Vibrant Voice Awards, April 26, 2014 [UHQ]
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/12/2014, 6:47 am

"I love me some Melissa and Blake but my heart is always with Amber, Kevin and Chris."

— Alex Newell on his closest friends on set
x

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 5/12/2014, 9:47 pm

Love this:

http://shadowc44.tumblr.com/post/85566359305/while-id-like-to-know-chriss-status-re-glee-i

May 12, 2014
While I’d like to know Chris’s status re: Glee, I think we’ll have to wait for official word on that. In the meantime, we do know the third Land of Stories book is coming out in July. He’s going to have some time over the summer to do a book tour and work on other projects. He will probably be doing publicity for the books, which might include talk shows. Not sure, but he’s done them in the past. We also have his birthday party to look forward to; at least seeing pics from it. We’ll probably get to see this year’s costume and figure out the theme.

We have Hot In Cleveland to look forward to on August 30, and Robodog sometime in 2015, and possibly other guest star appearances. We can focus on these other projects. We know he’s also working on the Asylum movie, and has two more books to write (TLOS 4 and The Curvy Tree), and a biopic he’s attached to. He’s said he has other projects coming up he’s not ready to talk about yet. They probably include some of the above, and maybe some we know nothing about.

I think, no matter what happens with Glee, we Chris fans will have a lot to look forward to in the next year. We might not be seeing Chris on our TV screens on a regular basis, but he won’t be gone entirely, either. He still has a Twitter and Instagram account, and I’m pretty sure he’ll still be willing to share pics of his pets and other loved ones. And they’ll probably be sharing pics of him as well.

If Chris is still on Glee, in a starring role, or recurring, or guest star, whatever the capacity, we’ll have that in addition to these other projects.

It might not be the best time to be a Kurt Hummel stan; but it’s a fantastic time to be a Chris Colfer fan. So let’s keep that in mind, in case we’re tempted to get upset about anything Glee-related.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/13/2014, 10:10 am

A movie could be announced this week.  bounce 

Thought I would put this here as well.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/chris-colfer-talks-glee-finale/
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/13/2014, 10:21 am

- A couple of movies.  panik 

- A movie will be announced next week.  danse3 

It's great to be a Chris Colfer fan.  bounce

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 5/13/2014, 10:24 am

ColferInspired wrote:A movie could be announced this week.  bounce 

Thought I would put this here as well.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/chris-colfer-talks-glee-finale/

Another movie project?!!

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/13/2014, 10:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:- A couple of movies.  panik 

- A movie will be announced next week.  danse3 

It's great to be a Chris Colfer fan.  bounce

If it is to be announced this week as this was done on the 9th just last week, Chris or whoever might wait until the finale is shown before any announcements.  neutre
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 5/13/2014, 10:34 am

I just texted my mom the news! No wonder Chris wasn't at the Upfronts! Such amazing news and such a great time to be a Chris fan! kolce

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 5/13/2014, 10:45 am

That boy is busy, busy, busy!!

Razz Razz 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 5/13/2014, 10:59 am

I love how this turns up after the Upfronts.

Chris plans ahead which is the right thing to do.

Well, he did say he would have a busy summer.  neutre
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/13/2014, 11:07 am

Currently it is a great time to be a Chris fan. hola 
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 5/13/2014, 11:07 am

I have a feeling that once we get some concrete news about Glee's final season (actually number of episodes, date new episodes will be set to start airing and production start date), we'll get more news about Chris's upcoming projects. I'm sure that a lot hinges on his availability but I think that at this point if Chris wants to skip a few eps in order to do a film or something major, he wouldn't have too many problems in getting the time away from Glee.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for Peter Pan.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez on 5/13/2014, 11:11 am

What a great surprise amid all the current happenings!  hola can't wait for the announcement!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/13/2014, 11:20 am

Ranwing wrote:Still keeping my fingers crossed for Peter Pan.
And playing James Dean in the Montgomery Clift movie.  Smile 

(a girl can dream)

The announcement for the movie he talked about will probably be made somewhere after the Glee finale (tonight) so it won't distract from that.

Am I the only one who thinks that Chris has a very good PR team who carefully plots and plans the way they release information?
I just said on another forum that it seems like Chris always has something prepared whenever we're afraid things will turn bad, and lately he has been acting like he's got a few aces up his sleeves to surprise us with.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/13/2014, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/13/2014, 11:22 am

^ It is also a good PR approach, by showing Chris is very much in demand despite the potential cancellation/shortage of the last Glee season. So for Chris it is a win/win.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/13/2014, 11:23 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ It is also a good PR approach, by showing Chris is very much in demand despite the  potential cancellation/shortage of the last Glee season. So for Chris it is a win/win.
Haha, I just added a bit more to my previous post to say exactly the same.  Smile

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 5/13/2014, 11:28 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:^ It is also a good PR approach, by showing Chris is very much in demand despite the  potential cancellation/shortage of the last Glee season. So for Chris it is a win/win.
Haha, I just added a bit more to my previous post to say exactly the same.  Smile

Two intelligent brains work alike  fanny2 
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 5/13/2014, 11:38 am

At work and so can't watch that vid atm. What exactly is said?!!
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/13/2014, 11:53 am

Georgette888 wrote:At work and so can't watch that vid atm. What exactly is said?!!
About Glee:
Spoiler:
"Hey, I think if Shirley Maclaine steals your significant other, it’s an honor.
It’s definitely going to be a dramatic finale, but I think people are going to be happy with it.
I think it gives every character a nice Season 5 send off. The audience will expect certain things to happen, and then they’ll be pleasantly surprised.”

About Robodog:

“I’m working on this animated movie called “Robodog” where I play Robodog which has been very fun. For animated movies you get in the booth and, you know, they say, “Say woof” and you say “Woof!” and they go, “Oh that was fantastic!” So you just leave with, you know, great, great self esteem. [laughs]”

About movies:

“And then I have a couple of other movie projects coming up. And then I think one is being announced next week.”

About TLoS:
“The books [TLOS Books] are being used to teach in classrooms across the country which I think is the biggest compliments an author could ever get….In California there’s a bunch of teachers and librarians lobbying for them to become required reading for second and third grade, so I mean, it doesn’t get better than that" - Chris Colfer on his Land Of Stories Book Series.”

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 5/13/2014, 11:56 am

THANK YOU, MARIE!!! SO EXCITED!!!
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 5/13/2014, 11:57 am

^You're welcome. AND I'M EXCITED TOO!!!!!!!    panik 

x

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 5/13/2014, 12:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^You're welcome. AND I'M EXCITED TOO!!!!!!!    panik 

x

I am excited too,except for the Glee Finale which I won't be watching. I may read comments about the episode on this forum,but wont be watching tonight.

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa on 5/13/2014, 12:42 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Still keeping my fingers crossed for Peter Pan.
And playing James Dean in the Montgomery Clift movie.  Smile 

(a girl can dream)

I don't think this is so far-fetched. They still haven't announced the rest of the cast, and James Dean has been showing up a bit here and there in some of Chris's tweets/instagrams, like Chris is dropping hints. It probably won't be a big role, so something that wouldn't take Chris too long to film.

The other big role in that film will be the one of Elizabeth Taylor, and I've been wondering who they'd get to fill it. A couple of months ago Chris started following Australian actress Margot Robbie on Twitter, which seemed kind of random. But after looking at her, I think with the right hairstyle she'd make a very convincing young Elizabeth Taylor. So maybe she's been cast and that is why Chris started following her.

I'm probably completely off the mark, but it's been fun to speculate. I'm so excited to hear about any new projects  bounce .
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top