Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

+31
YaoiChick
comeonitslife
awesomenessthatischriscol
Nellya
ChrisColfersLightning
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
mindschemez
Divalicious
Georgette888
Porcelain
Kurt addict
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Kurt Hummel
bayth
angelnessa
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
fantastica
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
glimmerle
Buenos
Ranwing
Lottie2303
35 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 30 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

Post  ColferInspired 3/25/2014, 8:59 pm

The "Glee" Cast Looks Back On The Song That Started It Allbuzzfeed.com

Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, and Kevin McHale: “Don’t Stop Believin’” in “Pilot” (Season 1, Episode 1)
Kevin McHale: Our first real experience on that stage was “Don’t Stop Believin’,” and it felt like camp at the time because we were all trying to figure out what the hell this show was. None of us knew what we were doing.
Lea Michele: And we got in trouble.
Chris Colfer: We got in a lot of trouble for goofing off during Matt [Morrison (Mr. Schue)]’s coverage.
Michele: When they were filming Matt, we were messing around so much that [creator] Ryan [Murphy] came up and yelled at us.
Colfer: I wasn’t messing around. I was very serious.
Michele: He was back then, but we broke him.
Amber Riley: That was the first time — of many times — we got in trouble with Ryan.
McHale: The best memory I have is of us all sitting on the stage and getting to know each other in between takes. Also, that number was probably one of the simplest we’ve ever done, and it took a day and a half to shoot. It was also re-choreographed at least 12 times.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 30 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

Post  mindschemez 3/26/2014, 2:37 am

Thanks everyone!!

fantastica wrote:Congrats Josh for meeting Lea!  what venue was that? it looked like a clothing store? I wonder why Lea did album signing in a clothing store? On the other hand are there any music stores left? I never know where singers get their album signed these days, because i have never been to one.

Yes! It was a clothing store called Rue 21, at the mall. Never heard of it before, but it was pretty cool. It was weird buying a physical album, let alone at a clothing store. But it went with the demo.

Glorfindel wrote:Congratulation, Josh!!!  hola 
You got to meet Chris and Lea, wow.

BTW: I love that you told her she is beautiful.  neutre

blushh  Embarassed  I knew she'd get a lot of "i love yous" and "thank yous" and this was the one thing I wanted to say, so i'm glad i had the nerve! So i have this, and telling Chris he's my male celeb i'd go gay for  Razz 

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/26/2014, 10:02 am

mindschemez wrote:Thanks everyone!!

fantastica wrote:Congrats Josh for meeting Lea!  what venue was that? it looked like a clothing store? I wonder why Lea did album signing in a clothing store? On the other hand are there any music stores left? I never know where singers get their album signed these days, because i have never been to one.

Yes! It was a clothing store called Rue 21, at the mall. Never heard of it before, but it was pretty cool. It was weird buying a physical album, let alone at a clothing store. But it went with the demo.

Glorfindel wrote:Congratulation, Josh!!!  hola 
You got to meet Chris and Lea, wow.

BTW: I love that you told her she is beautiful.  neutre

blushh  Embarassed  I knew she'd get a lot of "i love yous" and "thank yous" and this was the one thing I wanted to say, so i'm glad i had the nerve! So i have this, and telling Chris he's my male celeb i'd go gay for  Razz 

So happy you had such an amazing experience, and lucky you for meeting both Lea and Chris!  Smile 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 2:40 am

Blake Jenner has already found a new show.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/monster-trucks-blake-jenner-amy-ryan-crawlspace/
Blake Jenner has been cast in New Line’s Crawlspace. Michael Vartan stars a widower with a daughter who gets remarried and, after a rough patch of unemployment, gets the chance for a new start in a new house in the suburbs. But the house has a dark secret. Jenner will play Tommy, who discovers the horrors hidden within the house’s walls. Principal photography was set to begin today in Los Angeles. Jenner is a regular on Fox’s Glee, following his Season 2 win on The Glee Project. He is repped by Mosaic and CAA.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2014, 2:56 am

ColferInspired wrote:Blake Jenner has already found a new show.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/monster-trucks-blake-jenner-amy-ryan-crawlspace/
Blake Jenner has been cast in New Line’s Crawlspace. Michael Vartan stars a widower with a daughter who gets remarried and, after a rough patch of unemployment, gets the chance for a new start in a new house in the suburbs. But the house has a dark secret. Jenner will play Tommy, who discovers the horrors hidden within the house’s walls. Principal photography was set to begin today in Los Angeles. Jenner is a regular on Fox’s Glee, following his Season 2 win on The Glee Project. He is repped by Mosaic and CAA.

I am really proud for him! Honestly, anyone who can escape Glee with a new project, praise them!  fanny2 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 3:05 am

A lot of ones from Glee have been picked up for movies or shows.

This show has launched careers.

That can't be disputed in any way shape or form.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2014, 3:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:A lot of ones from Glee have been picked up for movies or shows.

This show has launched careers.

That can't be disputed in any way shape or form.  neutre

True! I also noticed MANY projects Chris been offered or considered in, but since he is tied to Glee he can't  dryy 
Hopefully their will be even more projects Chris can do once he is free Smile Call me greedy, but I NEED my Colfer fix for the rest of my life  blushh 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2014, 8:51 pm

Lea is making a cameo appearance on AHS: Freakshow.

Funny how Darren isn't.  Smile 

I know Chris wanted to at one stage.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/28/2014, 9:13 pm

I just....
unpopular opinion of Lea and the clones:
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2014, 9:18 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I just....
unpopular opinion of Lea and the clones:

Darren won't, because he would have already asked, and by him saying he would play a corpse, Ryan still said no.

We would have heard about now if he was going to be on the show.

Lea probably is the one that will play a corpse most probably as it is just a cameo. Maybe a few lines or line, then dead.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/28/2014, 9:18 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Blake Jenner has already found a new show.

Good for him. I'm of the opinion that Blake was one of the stronger actors in the cast. He just had the thankless job of being cast as Finn 3.0.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/31/2014, 5:48 am

Top singles sellers of Season 5 by highest ITUNES placement:

8. Make You Feel My Love
21. Seasons Of Love
35. If I Die Young
56. I'll Stand By You
73. Fire And Rain
86. Brave
86. Valerie
92. Happy
93. Defying Gravity
96. Toxic
96. Hold On.
97. Be OK
98. Keep Holding on.
105. No Surrender
105. Every breath you take
115. Gloria
118 Don't Rain on my Parade.
119. Loser like me
123. I Believe in a thing called love.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/31/2014, 1:21 pm

^That list has a surprising lack of Darren, and a probably not so surprising abundance of old cast, Quarterback and 100th songs.  Smile

"The people have spoken."  moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/31/2014, 2:39 pm

Not surprising to me, Naya is the singer who pops out throughout the list.  It's amazing how RIB downplays her appeal with the audience, just because she has a  vagina.

Glorfindel, teasing you, but you do realize that so so many of your posts reference back to a specific actor/character not named Chris/Kurt?  Methinks someone has an unrequited crush.   coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/31/2014, 5:04 pm

^If you mean Adam Lambert, then yes.  tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/31/2014, 6:44 pm

Adjusted per Adam's  "Marry the Night" added. Razz  and other songs...

Top singles sellers of Season 5 by highest ITUNES placement:

8. Make You Feel My Love
21. Seasons Of Love
35. If I Die Young
56. I'll Stand By You
73. Fire And Rain
86. Brave
86. Valerie
88. Marry the Night.   neutre 
92. Happy
93. Defying Gravity
96. Toxic
96. Hold On.
97. Be OK
98. Keep Holding on.
104. On our Way.
105. No Surrender
105. Every breath you take
110. Here Comes The Sun
111. Wrecking Ball
115. Gloria
118 Don't Rain on my Parade.
119. Loser like me
120. Yesterday
120. Raise your Glass
123. I Believe in a thing called love
129. Let It Be
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2014, 10:34 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/19933-how-will-chris-colfers-stint-as-a-glee-writer-change-the-feel-of-the-show

Chris Colfer is an established quadruple threat. The actor, singer, dancer, and author is only 23 years old, but he has a Golden Globe, a SAG award, a New York Times best-selling series, and a hit TV show under his belt. Quit making us look so damn bad, Colfer! While we’re mainly in tune his nature-defying high-pitched notes and impeccable comedic timing on Glee, we’re soon going to experience his most valuable untapped resource: his writing. According to reports, Colfer will write an episode late in the fifth season and he obviously accepted the golden opportunity. Glee seems like the place to work, right?!

Not only will Colfer will get the opportunity to hone his craft, but this move will mark an overall positive effect on the show itself. With the series winding down, it isn’t exactly a bad thing to breathe new life and a different perspective into an aging and tired show. We know we can trust Colfer to do the plot and characters justice because he’s invested. Having been on the show since the pilot, he grasps not only the direction of the show but the integrity of it. He has the unique ability and opportunity to perfect the formula of the show, because he has seen it from both sides of the spectrum, as an actor and a writer.

Colfer had joked that with the free reign he’s been given, maybe he’ll just selfishly do a Miley Cyrus tribute episode. Although we’d sell our first-born to see Kurt mimic a dance routine from the Bangerz Tour, we know that with this opportunity, he’s going to do something a lot more poignant than that. We just hope that whatever direction Colfer decides to take it in, that it feels like the old Glee again. The Glee that took the nation by storm and “punched High School musical in the stomach.” No more preaching, no more tragedy. We’d just like some good ol’ fashioned musical fun, please. With a side of dry humor and snark, of course. The show has really been on the right track lately and we’re optimistic for the last season and a half. Go get em’, Colfer!

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 3:48 pm

http://heyerchick.tumblr.com/

Just love her and I love her ambivalent take on Klaine because it sort of mirrors mine...

One excerpt:

I’m still not a fan of the relationship. I’m still not shipping it. But I’m 100% more interested in it playing out in Glee after seeing Kurt and Blaine in this episode. I still want Kurt to break it off and be free because I think they’re just not right for each other, but there is something that feels real and satisfyingly fucked up in the fact that Glee’s precious ‘the heart wants what the heart wants’ trope is starting to play out in this way.

Blaine came to the brink of a Crazy Terri suppression of the love his life, and he realised it, and stepped back from it, and is going to work on himself to be better than that. I can give him a little credit for that.

So. Odd place to be. Enjoying the drama without rooting for the relationship. Maybe it’s because I’m a Kurtsie to the core, and Blaine is just so much fuel to the fire of Kurt drama and development. I’m enthusiastically and exclusively rooting for Kurt in all of this. Not Klaine.

That's similar to my take, if the Klaine relationship they show character development for Kurt, I'm good.  This last episode Kurt was able to voice his fears and frustrations/concerns and it was SO refreshing.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/24/2014, 10:13 pm

BTS: What is the craziest thing you've done on Glee? It's the original cast members (no Blam, and no Lea either):

Chris said "Darren and I..." in the video, so of course the tinhatters say that means CC is on.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2014, 10:23 pm

:sigh: oh delusionals shippers are delusionals.

We know that was that a crazy moment, I'd say wounded, for Chris because the poor boy fell over and over on the the floor.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/25/2014, 3:35 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris said "Darren and I..." in the video, so of course the tinhatters say that means CC is on.
Might as well give in now and face the facts, Karen, now that Chris basically confirmed it.  Rolling Eyes

But really:
And they wonder why Chris and Darren don't take pictures together nor interact in social media, when the simple words "Darren and I..." make those tinhatters wet their panties and go dance around in a circle naked?  notall

Lol, see how Fox PR is doing its best to stipulate that the video only has "original cast". That's how afraid they are that people turn away and are not interested anymore as soon as there's even a slight possibility of seeing the noobs or Blam.  moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/25/2014, 10:15 am

Glee facebook posted a competition for all you americans out there:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 30 10301437_10152376668127044_7161211168577147855_n

So I guess this is the same kind of event they had last year (?) in NY with the walk throughs and the golf carts.

So we'll have wait to see who represents on the 12th of May I guess.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/25/2014, 10:35 am

I was going to enter, but I'll be on a cruise that day.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 11:41 am

In a Gold Derby exclusive, Fox Studios has provided their Emmy Awards campaign for 2014 with category placements.

Below, the complete list of the Fox Studios planned submissions. Remember that some of these still might change before the Emmy ballots are released in June. Also, keep in mind that people not on this list could be submitted by their personal reps.

"GLEE"
       Comedy Actress - Lea Michele
       Comedy Supporting Actor - Chris Colfer, Blake Jenner, Kevin McHale, Chord Overstreet
       Comedy Supporting Actress - Jane Lynch, Naya Rivera
       Comedy Guest Actor - Tim Conway, Mike O’Malley
       Comedy Guest Actress - Kristin Chenoweth, Dot-Marie Jones, Shirley MacLaine, Gwyneth Paltrow, Romy Rosemont, June Squibb
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/25/2014, 11:47 am

Hmmmm.... anyone notice who's missing from that list? It's deja vu. suspectt
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next