Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/10/2014, 3:58 pm

Buenos wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0qw4i8lQd1rpag1jo1_500[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5a7ddc290fdd036bc36f408388f744c3/tumblr_n0qw4i8lQd1rpag1jo1_500.png[/img

Almost like Disney Family Channel versus HBO.    Razz 

No kidding. LOL!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Ranwing 2/10/2014, 6:19 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:The Backlot on that photo:

I think Adam Lambert is rubbing off on Chris Colfer  

Laughing 

Oh God. The fics this will spawn. Wink 

As if they need hot pictures to write about Kurt/Elliot sexytimes.

MTV certainly has recognized the astounting hotness of these two beautiful men.

Sorry, World! Adam Lambert and Chris Colfer Took All the Galme, And Now There's None Left
SIREN NOISE! Adam Lambert and Chris Colfer took all the glam in the world, and now there’s none left — at least if this photo on Adam’s Instagram is anything to go on. It’s all gone. Stop looking. Sawwwry.

JK! Not that we’d actually be too mad if that were true. I mean, look at the “Wildest Moments” singer and his “Glee” costar up there! It’s basically like we have two Adams now. #twofer

While we’ve still got another few weeks to go until “Glee” returns on Feb. 25, it’s so cute to see our boys chilling together on set. Wait, do you think they could be shooting their rumored duet of A Great Big World’s “Rockstar” for episode 14? We bow before our Lambert shrine in prayer.

Either way, there’s probably going to be more photos of these two coming at us in the near future. We may need to hire someone to build a new wing for our Glambert shrine that will be completely devoted to Chris and Adam’s BFF beauty. (Not joking at all. Anybody know a good architect? Thx.)

source
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/10/2014, 7:10 pm

All the media is realizing how hot these two look together!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/10/2014, 7:50 pm

Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:The Backlot on that photo:

I think Adam Lambert is rubbing off on Chris Colfer  

Laughing 

Oh God. The fics this will spawn. Wink 

As if they need hot pictures to write about Kurt/Elliot sexytimes.

MTV certainly has recognized the astounting hotness of these two beautiful men.

Sorry, World! Adam Lambert and Chris Colfer Took All the Galme, And Now There's None Left
SIREN NOISE! Adam Lambert and Chris Colfer took all the glam in the world, and now there’s none left — at least if this photo on Adam’s Instagram is anything to go on. It’s all gone. Stop looking. Sawwwry.

JK! Not that we’d actually be too mad if that were true. I mean, look at the “Wildest Moments” singer and his “Glee” costar up there! It’s basically like we have two Adams now. #twofer

While we’ve still got another few weeks to go until “Glee” returns on Feb. 25, it’s so cute to see our boys chilling together on set. Wait, do you think they could be shooting their rumored duet of A Great Big World’s “Rockstar” for episode 14? We bow before our Lambert shrine in prayer.

Either way, there’s probably going to be more photos of these two coming at us in the near future. We may need to hire someone to build a new wing for our Glambert shrine that will be completely devoted to Chris and Adam’s BFF beauty. (Not joking at all. Anybody know a good architect? Thx.)

source
Omg I am loving that! Mtv is not blind  fanny2 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/10/2014, 9:07 pm

brisallie wrote:All the media is realizing how hot these two look together!

We called it ages ago! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/11/2014, 2:35 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0svyetTXq1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Empty lots of Chris

Post  Kurt addict 2/11/2014, 8:42 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_lngryb9K8W1qayexuo1_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_lnihf61AI11qgqvnvChris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_lnfgggYZsq1qe74p2o1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_m4qma8sFFg1qbingmo2_1280

Thank you KiANNA
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/11/2014, 9:56 am

^Oooooh, these are very HQ pics and gifs. Beautiful.  wub 

Kurt addict wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_lnihf61AI11qgqvnv
What I love so much about this particular gif/scene, is that although the expression of Kurt hardly changes when he hears the news he's been elected Prom Queen, you can practically see him getting sick, like genuinely physically ill, inside.
You can as it were feel his stomach plummet when the news sinks in.

Sublime acting.  wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/11/2014, 10:38 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt addict wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_lnihf61AI11qgqvnv
What I love so much about this particular gif/scene, is that although the expression of Kurt hardly changes when he hears the news he's been elected Prom Queen, you can practically see him getting sick, like genuinely physically ill, inside.
You can as it were feel his stomach plummet when the news sinks in.

Sublime acting.  wub

This is exactly why I consider Chris, as an actor, to be heads and shoulders above nearly everyone else in the cast. Not that they are not extremely talented in their own ways, but no one has this kind of subtle grasp on a performance, able to translate exactly what is going on in a character with just his eyes. You feel what Chris is trying to communicate. This is not something easily taught to actors and it's a really rare skill. Especially in an actor as young as Chris is.

There have been so many moments on Glee where Chris communicates all kinds of powerful emotions without a word of dialogue or real physical movements. Just with his eyes and the way he can still himself. And it really sets him apart from an actor like Darren who needs to use physical moments and facial expressions to try to communicate Blaine's thoughts and feelings (which tend to feel very telegraphed and unconvincing). This is the kind of acting that can win Academy awards with the right role.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine 2012 2/11/2014, 11:46 am

I am so ready to see him in another movie. He would kill a really dramatic role.

Sunshine 2012
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/11/2014, 12:08 pm

I find it hard to believe he was a theatre/musical kid while growing up because Glee is his first professional film job, yet he's got the subtle acting for film down perfectly. He's a natural.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/11/2014, 12:17 pm

Sunshine 2012 wrote:I am so ready to see him in another movie.  He would kill a really dramatic role.
Yup, can't wait.  hapitgh 

Also agree with you, Heather: Chris is a very subtle actor for tv and movies. But when he's on stage he adapts quickly and is more expressive with his face and gestures.
He is indeed a natural.  wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/11/2014, 12:18 pm

This is the kind of natural acting talent you can't teach , it's innate.  It can be developed and honed but it's like Michael Jordan and basketball.  He worked very hard but another person working just as hard would never be Michael Jordan on a basketball court.

My faves are when he acts opposite Mike o' Malley on the screen ; it's just a joy.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/11/2014, 12:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Sunshine 2012 wrote:I am so ready to see him in another movie.  He would kill a really dramatic role.
Yup, can't wait.  hapitgh 

Also agree with you, Heather: Chris is a very subtle actor for tv and movies. But when he's on stage he adapts quickly and is more expressive with his face and gestures.
He is indeed a natural.  wub

I like comparing him to Lea, one of the other most talented "kid" actors on that show. Lea is a talented actress as well, but you can just tell she was a Broadway Baby. Nothing wrong with that, mind you. ooppss 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/11/2014, 12:37 pm

For me it's tricky with Lea because she can be subtle in her acting whereas Rachel is over the top and even a bad actress, so it's hard to draw the line on the character versus the actress for me.

I think Jane Lynch is a genius as a comic actress, she literally makes something special out of the caricature that is Coach Sue.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/11/2014, 12:53 pm

Rachel a bad actress? Aside from Run Joey Run, I don't know. I think she's a talented actress...how would she get the role of Fanny if she was a bad actress? The skill she sucks at is dance.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/11/2014, 12:58 pm

True "early" Rachel was a bad actress, somehow she got good, must have been her NYADA classes. Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/11/2014, 1:09 pm

Buenos wrote:True "early" Rachel was a bad actress, somehow she got good, must have been her NYADA classes. Smile

Ah, good ol' NYADA.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/11/2014, 9:15 pm

When I see Chris more emotional scenes, I just honestly want to see him act in a movie, he would kill in all type of roles, and Dylan O'brien is a favorite of mines (I swear he and Chris are long lost fraternal twins  uhuhu  wub   ) and watching him act so dramtic and dark on TW have me hyperventalating at the thought of them in like a really dramatic movie, playing brothers, like I think if they were casted together with the perfect right script and story, they would shock the film world! Imagine, just imagine them playing a real gritty role about two brothers on the run, or one of them is a criminal and they have to try to hide and escape from cops, or someone important and dangerous one of them wronged or got on the bad side of, like I can imagine the emotion and the shock values and Im just getting so emotional!  crycry  I want that movie so bad! So many scenes are flying through my head with the two of them   ded uhuhu pmluv banzai 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/11/2014, 9:30 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:When I see Chris more emotional scenes, I just honestly want to see him act in a movie, he would kill in all type of roles, and Dylan O'brien is a favorite of mines (I swear he and Chris are long lost fraternal twins  uhuhu  wub   ) and watching him act so dramtic and dark on TW have me hyperventalating at the thought of them in like a really dramatic movie, playing brothers, like I think if they were casted together with the perfect right script and story, they would shock the film world! Imagine, just imagine them playing a real gritty role about two brothers on the run, or one of them is a criminal and they have to try to hide and escape from cops, or someone important and dangerous one of them wronged or got on the bad side of, like I can imagine the emotion and the shock values and Im just getting so emotional!  crycry  I want that movie so bad! So many scenes are flying through my head with the two of them   ded uhuhu pmluv banzai 

I have not watched the lastest TW episode as I am still downloading it.

But yes, I want them in a film together. That is my dream as well.  Smile 

Dylan is like Chris that he makes you care about the character.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/11/2014, 10:28 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0uk6bBUqv1qe476yo1_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/11/2014, 10:33 pm

^ who is she?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/11/2014, 10:49 pm

I've seen her name a lot lately,it gives me the impression she's from the wardrobe department. But I might be wrong
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/11/2014, 10:59 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:When I see Chris more emotional scenes, I just honestly want to see him act in a movie, he would kill in all type of roles, and Dylan O'brien is a favorite of mines (I swear he and Chris are long lost fraternal twins  uhuhu  wub   ) and watching him act so dramtic and dark on TW have me hyperventalating at the thought of them in like a really dramatic movie, playing brothers, like I think if they were casted together with the perfect right script and story, they would shock the film world! Imagine, just imagine them playing a real gritty role about two brothers on the run, or one of them is a criminal and they have to try to hide and escape from cops, or someone important and dangerous one of them wronged or got on the bad side of, like I can imagine the emotion and the shock values and Im just getting so emotional!  crycry  I want that movie so bad! So many scenes are flying through my head with the two of them   ded uhuhu pmluv banzai 

I have not watched the lastest TW episode as I am still downloading it.

But yes, I want them in a film together. That is my dream as well.  Smile 

Dylan is like Chris that he makes you care about the character.
EXACTLY! Just thinking of them working together makes me light headed, I want it so so bad haha  Razz 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 5:58 am

http://www.thebacklot.com/hump-day-glamberts-gleeks/02/2014/

On this week’s Hump Day with Adam Lambert, Adam performs at the Family Equality Council Awards, and takes tenderoni Chris Colfer under his leather wing.

Let’s start with what is my favorite picture of the year so far. Chris’ left hand is very … provocative.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next