Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  brisallie 8/12/2013, 4:41 pm

It seems lots of things has been commenting lately.

As regards Monchele, I'm the first to confess that I thought they had PR romance when they started, because Lea had been broken with his ex boyfriend only few months ago, and then all of sudden she's dating Cory, it seemed strange to me. But as the months passed, I realized it was real, and probably as someone else said, it was a showmance (never heard that term before) relationship.

And about Chris and his close or non close friendship with the cast, I've always believed that Amber is her bestie, and she's always there to support him. When it comes to the rest, he gets along well, and probably once a while he hangs out with them, but I think he has other friends who are his priority, like Ashley for instance.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 4:42 pm

Yup, I agree with Anne. They work so many long hours and are most likely getting along really well. But you need an outlet and social life outside of work. I just love it that from all actors on Glee, he chose Ashley to be his BFF. It shows he really isn't superficial, totally only focuses on character, not on their level of fame and doesn't judge people. He really is the true story and inspiration of Glee.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 4:50 pm

brisallie wrote:It seems lots of things has been commenting lately.

As regards Monchele, I'm the first to confess that I thought they had PR romance when they started, because Lea had been broken with his ex boyfriend only few months ago, and then all of sudden she's dating Cory, it seemed strange to me. But as the months passed, I realized it was real, and probably as someone else said, it was a showmance (never heard that term before) relationship.

And about Chris and his close or non close friendship with the cast, I've always believed that Amber is her bestie, and she's always there to support him. When it comes to the rest, he gets along well, and probably once a while he hangs out with them, but I think he has other friends who are his priority, like Ashley for instance.
"Showmance" was used on Glee!

I forgot about Amber! She and Chris were close in the beginning.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 4:54 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I forgot about Amber! She and Chris were close in the beginning.
They still are. She was at his birthday party.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 8/12/2013, 4:54 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I don't buy the happy family story either, not now at least.
His comment on the NRJ interview in France was pretty revelatory to me: he said that back in S1-2 they used to fool around a lot behind the scenes but now they are more likely to spend their down Time by themselves reading a book. They appreciate globally each other but I do think that now the cast as more outside friends they hang out with. They might be à family just like my cousins are my family and I like them and would be there for them if needed, but I don't hang out with them, even if we sometimes party together.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/12/2013, 4:58 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

It was the second episode of season one? Is the one in which Push it was performed?

@coxfire, I love the explanation you did about the Glee being a family, because is true everytime our family need us, we're there for them, but it doesnt mean we hang out everyday with them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 5:01 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

It was the second episode of season one? Is the one in which Push it was performed?

@coxfire, I love the explanation you did about the Glee being a family, because is true everytime our family need us, we're there for them, but it doesnt mean we hang out everyday with them.
I don't remember...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 5:02 pm

coxfire wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I don't buy the happy family story either, not now at least.
His comment on the NRJ interview in France was pretty revelatory to me: he said that back in S1-2 they used to fool around a lot behind the scenes but now they are more likely to spend their down Time by themselves reading a book. They appreciate globally each other but I do think that now the cast as more outside friends they hang out with. They might be à family just like my cousins are my family and I like them and would be there for them if needed, but I don't hang out with them, even if we sometimes party together.
This is exactly how I see them. Fond of each other, but not "best friends".

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 5:02 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I forgot about Amber! She and Chris were close in the beginning.
They still are. She was at his birthday party.
Good. Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/12/2013, 5:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I don't remember...
It is. I just googled. Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/12/2013, 5:43 pm

Yes, this is definitely her. I can smell her from a mile away.

Everything she used as an argument to bash Chris these past days is in it (it was in a few threads she created on IMDb but they got deleted by the mods now), plus there's the Kerrie give-away NYE party of Lea she keeps bringing up.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 5:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Everything she used as an argument to bash Chris these past days is in it (it was in a few threads she created on IMDb but they got deleted by the mods now), plus there's the Kerrie give-away NYE party of Lea she keeps bringing up.
Thank you for clarifying. I will now know to look out for the NYE party thing. I try to ignore Kerrie, so I don't know her style well.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 5:52 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Thank you for clarifying. I will now know to look out for the NYE party thing. I try to ignore Kerrie, so I don't know her style well.
Everyone in the Chris Colfer fandom can smell this bitch from ten miles away.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 5:54 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Except for me, I gather.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 5:55 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Except for me, I gather.
You're new. fanny2 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/12/2013, 6:08 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Except for me, I gather.
And me. You are not alone.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 6:09 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Except for me, I gather.
And me. You are not alone.
You're new, too. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/12/2013, 6:23 pm

When in doubt about an anon being Kerrie, PM me or bring it to this thread, and it will be sorted out quickly by the 'older' Kurtsies.

Her 'style' really isn't that difficult to recognize once you've seen a few of her nasty wordvomits. Sadly, many of us here have had a lot of experience with that stinky fungus.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/12/2013, 6:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:When in doubt about an anon being Kerrie, PM me or bring it to this thread, and it will be sorted out quickly by the 'older' Kurtsies.

Her 'style' really isn't that difficult to recognize once you've seen a few of her nasty wordvomits. Sadly, many of us here have had a lot of experience with that stinky fungus.
Sorry. I just ignore or block her right away, so I've never really had an actual encounter with her before. blushh
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/12/2013, 6:57 pm

^No need to say sorry. Blocking her right away is the best thing to do. The less exposure to and for her the better.
 And btw: I think you handled her perfectly on your tumblr. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/12/2013, 7:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^No need to say sorry. Blocking her right away is the best thing to do. The less exposure to and for her the better.
Oh thank you! I don't even bother with the haters. They're so not worth it!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/12/2013, 7:11 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^No need to say sorry. Blocking her right away is the best thing to do. The less exposure to and for her the better.
Oh thank you! I don't even bother with the haters. They're so not worth it!
But I love seeing you respond to the haters. It's so entertaining. fanny2 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/12/2013, 7:23 pm

^That it is indeed. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/12/2013, 7:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^That it is indeed. moque
Okay how many of you guys stalk my tumblr? Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/12/2013, 7:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^That it is indeed. moque
Okay how many of you guys stalk my tumblr? Razz
I follow you!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next